/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous Thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.01 (Kernel)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users.
-New exploits that allow to downgrade from 11.1 are going to be released soon. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: you can use httpwn to play online and access the eShop.
You can downgrade from 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. Check Plailect's guide.
-Unbanning is possible by replacing LocalFriendCodeSeed_B gbatemp.net/threads/449251

>Wii U
-A new method to get regionfree has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/448468
-Preview version of hexFW released.
-haxci has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/447688/
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/

>Vita
-Adrenaline released. gist.github.com/TheOfficialFloW/0ed4e09e2d447e631416cb84d7c43107
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-4.06 patches the 4.01 jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE.

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/pull/286)
gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/page-330#post-6853246
sites.google.com/site/completesg/backup-launchers/gamecube/nintendont
plailect.github.io/Guide/decrypt9-(browser)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Non-SuMo questions go elsewhere

pokefags get out

Can someone spoonfeed me on how to swap from rxtools to a9lh?

READ BEFORE ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS

>People have ONLY been banned for playing online BEFORE the official release date.
>The freeshop version is SAFE! NO recorded bans yet. YES YOU CAN PLAY ONLINE NOW, STOP ASKING
>"Is the Lurantis leak safe?" who fucking cares if you can upgrade to the freeshop version?

>Currently, the only way to get rid of the online ban (002 error) is to either use the LFC of an unbanned 3ds, or by using the movable.sed of a 3ds that has undergone a system transfer in the past.
>A Luma3DS patch to get around the eshop ban (022 error) is being worked on. It works for some people, but produces a new error for others. (github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/pull/286)

Just be patient. It's only been a few days since the banwave, and there's already a lot of progress.

Guide to current unban methods: gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/page-330#post-6853246

GUYS WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON

/VP/ NOT WELCOME

who here too afraid to get their free Munchlax

New thread (for pokefags):

LOL HOW TO UNBANS??

Gib friendseed pls

>TFW lost micro sd adapter to transfer files from PC

fml, gonna take forever to put sun and moon on my SD card now.

What's Adrenaline?

so i installed breath of fire 3 on adrenaline and i can't save.why?

!!!

gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/page-330#post-6853246

new luma update that spoofs device ID

hopefully the pokefags won't drown this out this time
can anyone help me with an odd problem I'm having while trying to run gc back ups on a wii?
I've got d2x v10 beta 52 installed on ISO249 base 56 and ISO250 base 57, usb loader gx, and nintendon't, and yet the gc .iso(s) on my usb don't show up in usb loader gx or nintendon't.
yes I have the iso(s) in the right directory
I don't know what I'm doing wrong

>SuMo
What do you mean?

top level post

Literally nothing is happening in that thread, stop being faggots.

Sun and Moon, user.

Unban when?

SuuuuuuuMooooooo

Yeah because they're all here.

Really makes you fucking think.

Wouldn't that be "SM"?

I'm only finding rxTools v3.0 beta 2 but I'm pretty sure that's not the latest version.

Can't remember much about Wii modding, but try using this to troubleshoot for starters:
sites.google.com/site/completesg/backup-launchers/gamecube/nintendont

Anyone got any ideas? I need to get the last 2 screws out of the back of my n3ds xl to open it up but they're really stuck. I got he rest out fairly easily, but I don't want to strip these screws trying too hard. Any suggestions?

like DiaPer/EkzUai?

Is it safe to play pokemon sm online on pal (not australia)?

Is there another alternative to chmm2?
It never works for me and i tried all their solutions, still get an error code 525 and when I press R to get online themes for 3DS just soft bricks

There's never anything in those threads. They're just for people to beg for pkhexed pokemon.

anymore pokemon bans happening ?

Have you enabled your loader to show gamecube games? Make sure to set a path to them in the settings

It allows you to do (almost) everything a psp could on your vita

>being a smartass

>
Help

What a faggot, even banned 3DS can get it

Then that needs to change. We're not /vp/.
I'm not saying nuke all pokemon discussion, because they'll find a way to leak out, but 99% of what is currently posted here involving pokemon could instead be there.

They have their own CONTAINMENT board, and surprise, a CONTAINMENT thread involving homebrew/hacking/injecting. They can take the additional burden since they'd be discussing it among themselves anyway.

If I want to update to the new FBI, I see my previous/current FBI folder (which is in the 3ds folder) has FBI.3dsx and FBI.smdh while the new FBI I downloaded is a .cia, so what exactly am I replacing or where exactly am I putting it?

will goeido retire early?

Check which button you got Decrypt set to, you're likely booting up Emunand9 instead.

No it can't

>being a dumbass

Yes it can

no it can't, no it can't, no it can't!

No it can't

>BoF
ayy
Aren't you supposed to use Retroarch for emulating PS1 games on vita, though?

PLASE NINTENDO UNBAN ME
I'M TERRIBLY SORRY, I WON'T DO IT AGAIN, I'll BUY ALL THE GAMES I'LL PLAY
BUT PLEASE UNBAN ME, I NEED MY ONLINE PLAY

well memed

How do I go about installing games from the ps3 to the vita without needing to update? I saw something on google about needing a qcma but not sure if thatll work....

Is using FBI to scan a QR code as safe as downloading from freeshop?

Maybe you shouldn't have fucked up :^)

no enjoy your ban you pirating piece of shit

>nintendo
>3ds
>online
Nice joke

Is installing games on WiiU RedNAND as easy as 3DS?

Give psp recs

there's literally a /v/ recommends

Are there any negative effects to removing the SD card while the 3DS is on? It doesn't even force a restart anymore.

data corruption during read/write

Almost, there's no freeshop yet but it's still downloading it all from Nintendo's servers and putting it on a SD card.

>NO recorded bans yet.

That's not how banwaves work.

Reminder Adrenaline lacks 64MB RAM mode at the moment so games, plugins, and homebrew that utilize them should probably not work.

>freeshop version
I swear to god you stupid idiots have to get out

So is the ban limited to just features that use wifi? Because if it is I might not even bother transfering my save to the other version, I have friends anyway-

I want to play this version but its give me a error "there is no memory stick available"

Anyone?

Thank you.
I'm using the browser access point via plailect.github.io/Guide/decrypt9-(browser) , the first URL doesn't work ("An error has occurred.") but the other ones do and bring me to EmuNAND9.

GARDEVOIR AND MEGA LOPUNNY

>I have friends anyway-
Get out.

Fucking normies, I swear.

>gardevoir
disgusting anime shit
>mega lopunny
Okay, that one's actually pretty good. Kudos.

I'll download this and try it out, then

Can someone please post Swapdoodle EUR? I don't have a NNID and it won't let me make one.

Sun and Moon are finally out.

Official CIA's too.

What else is left for /hbg/ to beg for this year?

Just muh 3.63 and DS loading?

Is there a specific list as to what only runs with 64MB? wololo mentioned Aquaria, Wagic, and N64 emulators, but is that it?

PS1 support for Adrenaline and better emulators. Other than those minor things, it's been pretty good this year.

BERSERK MUSOU
STEINS;GATE 0
WHEN

HOW TO UNBAN???????????????????

Pro Online (for playing ad-hoc multiplayer online), if it can be brought over, is more tuned to 64MB.

Some official games use it for loading time benefits (meh since already digital) and higher resolution textures.

Aside from current shortcomings, RA's PS1 emulator is better in the long term than Sony's.

Sony's isn't perfect. For instance there is lag and audio desync in Megaman Legends and straight out crashing in Suikoden II. Plus you get all the advantages RA offers like savestates/rewind, turbo, resizing and filters, remaps, easy cross-platform, etc.

3.61 WHEN
I NEED FATE EXTELLA
DANGANRONPA V3 WHEN

What is the pokemon sun/moon ticket id?

No PSP games should have issues with this, the only effect less RAM will have is make load times worse but not by a lot. Homebrew and plugins that use a lot of memory could be a issue though

This error in particular

i must be retarded cause i cant even get decrypt 9 to fucking launch

so the method to unban from 002-0102 that required only 1 3ds said
>Before doing this, be sure that Your banned 3DS did a System Transfer before, if not, this will not work.
What exactly did this mean? Let say the console im using and banned now is B and I transferred from A -> B, does this also count? Or it has to be A?

So I can't open my friends list. On the most recent version of the firmware + Luma 6.6. It just hangs. I haven't tried to get into my friends list for a long time, so I don't konw what the issue could be.

Suggestions?

>LFC of an unbanned 3ds
So now that I have a second n3ds that I a9lh'd, I can just get that and swap it in?

Is your console connected to the internet?

You need 192KB free, dumbass.

Yeah, look at the gbatemp guide. It's recommended to just wait and see what happens though.

I haven't kept up with the Vita hacking scene, what's the best way to put pirated games on my Vita? Do I drag and drop them with FTP or what?

Is there anyway I can mass download ISOs for the PS2, Wii GameCube and PSP? Maybe through a torrent or mega link? Its too tedious to go one by one.

Could someone help me figure this out please

>3.61

yeah, sure am. Somebody said it had something to do with mii-maker and to just open that, but it didn't seem to work.

I'm going to let it just sit for a bit and see if it sorts itself out

the /vp/ thread is for injecting 'mons dummy

So did anyone figure out what that SM patch on the eshop is? Game doesn't tell you an update us available so I'm curioua.

>Found my n3DS I lost months ago
>Still on the emuNAND method, never did a9lh
>Updated the CFW to the latest version and installed Pokemon
>Working just fine

Suck my dick cock sucker

I bought SuMo on a cartridge but I just get stuck on a black screen? Any help?
Luma3ds, everything updated.

Update: I tried replacing the .3dsx file with the .cia file of FBI, but when accessing FBI in HBL, it didn't contain anything barring the region free launcher.

Am I supposed to import the .cia with DevMenu? Or what am I doing wrong?

This might seem like a stupid question, but do you not have enough space free? Also, where did you put the game?