>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Wood Elves Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiks2rQa9o

5 Minutes of Gameplay (Morghur confirmed!)
youtube.com/watch?v=-9M33Idbm5k

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ynyerF9qXU
youtu.be/4ynyerF9qXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framing_(visual_arts)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEY'VE
WRONGED
US

TAKE
BACK
EVERY
GROODGE

>almost 1/3 of the price of the base game
You people aren't actually buying this, right? Just pirate it and use cream api

Do you get to sacrifice a wood eleven lord to get Orion or does he just show up permanently

THEY TAKE OUR HOMES OUR LANDS!

DORF WAHREUZ

>Just pirate it so there's no more DLC

>tfw you realize the expansion will have the 4 most powerful table top factions in it

heh nothing personal old world shit stains

>DLC already costs more than the base game
>only 7 of 16 factions
Time to take out a second mortgage.

You get him once you upgrade your tree house to level 5 by putting some planks and a rope on it

>Implying that won't be expansion 2 with all the flavors of daemons

>just pay exorbitant prices so they continue to fuck you!

Then pirate it if you don't want to pay. Just saying that pirating it means you're not contributing to more DLC.

>The winning move is to not play
But seriously now, this game is going to be expensive as fuck, assuming you didnt wait for sales or anything its going to be at least $300+ for everything.

will the game be extended? Like the Cha

Not saying I'm happy about the gouging, but for anyone who walked into a GW store as a kid and could never afford to build armies, this is the hugely cheaper alternative

No, refusing to pay retardedly high prices shows I'm not a cuck and that if they expect my money they should be reasonable with their pricing.

It seems like you think they aren't fucking you with $18 races.

High Elves and Lizards are definitely in the top 6 in regards to strength. Skaven were by far the most versatile and powerful, almost absurdly so. I'm definitely interested to see how they make Skaven work. But Daemons of Chaos were a close 2nd followed by Dark Elves and Ogres fighting for 3rd and 4th.

So more like the two most powerful (Skaven, Dark Elves) followed by 2 more pretty stronk factions.

wait for discount
your an grown up aren you not
wait for christmas you can be wait a bit or not

In case anyone missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=4ynyerF9qXU

>those sounds
>those attacks
>that inevitable tentacle pron

I really hope English isn't your first language.

>if you disagree with me on pricing you're a cuck
No one is stopping you from pirating it if you refuse to contribute to more FLC and DLC

yeah I've seen it multiple times. I love that sound of bones cracking. CA has done an amazing job with the treemen imo

The models look pretty god damn good I have to admit.

I think this looks overall a lot better than BM.

TEHK BAK EVRY GROODGE

youtu.be/4ynyerF9qXU
>butterfly-like wings for the dragon
>roots and ent-level-animations for the treemen instead of wooden stilts and elven agility

When the charlemagnes get redirected for these small kinds of improvements it warm my heart a little; thx based CA.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

considering it actually has 95% of the Welf roster and doesn't ignore some of the bigger units that Elves have, it's definitely better.

I was thinking CA is one of the most stable studios out there.

Generally speaking developers lay off a lot of people after releasing a game but CA has been releasing games one after another for more than 15 years so they are basically can afford to keep their devs.

The only people that got laid off are the community managers

>>butterfly-like wings for the dragon
hadn't actually realized that. NEAT!

I really get a LOTR ent feeling from their animations

:')

Minotaurs and Cygors are also great units.

Minotaurs especially are very well animated and all that mooing and grunting makes them very unique

>first real dragon
>its a god damn butterfly
I want my red dragons god dammit

Vamp corruption will take care of them

>Deep roads

TAKE

>First real dragon

You literally have Galrauch in the game and you are complaining?

It being weak af is because CA decided to shit on WoC but still

I love the Cygor going apeshit in the little portrait bubble when you give him orders.

>Galrauch
wut? Where?

oh yeah...fuck

Anyone know of mods that make Knights of the blazing sun not shit? I don't like how much tech it takes to get knights that are worse than demigryphs

I wonder if they would add sync animations for dragon killing another dragon later on.

they have an effective monopoly on their primary content so they don't have to worry that much.

we'll probably see more cuts once CA realizes total war arena is a bust. that or they'll merge that department.

Not Galrauch, but Chaos Lords get a generic twin-headed Chaos dragon as a mount.

>WAR and GRUDGES and not PEACE and TRADE AGREEMENTS ok, praise the underway
I fucking love Dwarfs

>Generic

It's literally called Galrauch in the game files

I smell urks

>Galrauch
>Boring ass weak dragon
Laaaaame

Give me a Star Dragon already

he means we got twin headed chaos dragons. They are actually a fraction of Galrauch's size and don't mutate the victims of the breath attack.

>the only way to support DLC is to buy extremely overpriced DLC
You keep bringing this up and it makes no sense

If you think about it the Welves roster does share and will share a great deal of its skeletons animations with the rest of the armies; it's not so difficult to see how the more varied and unique nature of the beasts roster had some repercussions in the count of total units.

I'm fearing a similar thing will happen for the lizardmen.

this is unironically one of my favorite screnshots I see posted around here.

they should make those chaos dragons recruitable at this point.

Damn near impossible to get a lord to that rank before he gets swamped by norscans or empire.

lizards have a 90% chance imo of being a main race in expansion 1, so we'll see them get updates.

"It’s whispered amongst the Northern tribes that somewhere in the icy peaks, there are Dragons, but not the ones of legend. These are the mutant spawn of Galrauch, the ancient Dragon who was corrupted by Tzeentch. The Chaos Dragons are thankfully rare and content to spend the eons buried in their lairs, brimming with hatred and plotting the destruction of all that lives. But when the Dark Gods call, not even these monsters can resist the urge to wage war for the Ruinous Powers. But they are fickle creatures, quick to turn on their allies should it give them the advantage."
Pretty damn cool description tbqh

>extremely overpriced DLC
Why is it overpriced?

My screenshots are better

well, post a good one so I can compare.

Fucking rude

>This is considered good

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

See you tree huggers on the 8th.

This one is better.

>It is said that Chaos Dragons see themselves as wholly distinct from Tzeentch's mortal followers. Indeed, they hold Dragonkind to be the Dark God's true servants in the mortal world, for men have ever been quick to change their allegiance over the centuries.
Now I'm confused. I thought Tzeentch loved backstabbing and treachery

>no delicious thighs
Not that user, but this is fucking weak. You should feel embarrassed.

Its not overpriced.

k that ones not terrible

Hey, you installed my mod :)

>Covering the best part like the Vampire Counts are under Sharia law.

He also loves contradictions

don't think it too much

It is kind of a shame that GW never expanded on chaos dragons, they always got lumped with Tzeentch. Would've been great to see a whole cabal of Khornate, Nuglite and Slaaneshi dragons to match the different types High Elves get.

>Bad dragon dragons

Nah

>you will never face a horde of angry 8ft tall bloodthirsty super vikings with nothing but a bendy sword, some fashionable clothing and some armour made from melted down pots

you guys need to learn how to frame pictures correctly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framing_(visual_arts)

>Levy X
>X Warriors
>Heavy X
>Armored X
>Noble X

>X (Poison Arrows)
>X (Fire Arrows)
>X (Slayer Arrows)
>Noble X (Slayer Arrows)

Warhammer probably has the least of that of any total war game.

Top kek.

>imo

You are the kind of faggot that generates unnecessary levels of hype based on nothing.

Surely that's a meme dildo, right? I mean how would anyone get that in any orifice?

Do some searching if you dare, you'd be surprised.

You're also gonna risk getting lots of accidental search hits on men.

You'd be surprised what some whores can fit in themselves

>You can get amber from alliances as the wood elfs
>Make replenishment a few places around the old world
>Become world police/horde busters
>Camp outside the chaos wastes

Might be fun

Most body tissues, epidermis, muscle etc is elastic. A condom can stretch over a football if you boil it.

replenishment outposts*

Just because a condom can, doesn't mean an anus should

It's 2016, 'should' doesn't factor into modern living.

So am I nuts or does every new faction basically make playing as Empire even more difficult?

You get amber from diplomacy?

>still haven't started playing
>still too bored to read the army books
>still refuse to play without knowing the lore

I wish I wasn't autistic.

Got that from here. I hope it is true.

user, I...

So the excellent but somewhat bare Warhammer will feel alot more complete by February. BRETS AND NEETS! So exited!

>Bare
>6 races, with 8 factions total
>large map

This is bare

Except that I'll get more playtime and enjoyment out of wood Elves than most shitty AAA games that have 8 hour campaigns and yet cost 60 bucks, the value here is great.

So we're getting Bretons and Elfs

Last races?