Apply for job

>apply for job
>no experience
>rejection letter
>repeat x100
>decide to try volunteering in the meantime to get some experience
>get fucking interviewed go volunteer
>they go with a "more qualified applicant"

Seriously what the fuck? I can't even fucking work for free. I'm that incompetent. I have an engineering degree for fucks sake. What in the everloving name of fuck am I supposed to do? I can't even get hired at Walmart because I'm overqualified. I will have to take off my degree from my resume if I want to wagecuck for minimum wage stocking shelves for the dregs of society (of whom I will soon be a part of)

My guess is that you are a bit autistic and the people at this organization don't want to volunteer with a possible psycho. The fact that you have an engineering degree backs up my theory. Learn some social skills.

What type of engineering degree and from what college?

OP you must be autistic. I have a god damn degree in philosophy and even I managed to score a job at a financial institution.

Is your dad the CEO?

you have poor social skills and didn't volunteer/intern/work while you were studying.

protip: should've worked your ass off while you were in school, you faggot.

Yeah, what everyone else has already said is probably true, you probably have something socially/physically wrong with you that is damaging you.

I had an internship lined up during my coop year but my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer so I decided to return home while he was still alive. Then he died a few years later (his personality and ability to function as a person died long before that). Companies don't give a fuck though. Not that I can blame them. Why hire me?

Civil engineering. It's from a university with a large engineering school.

I want to work in an underground mine designing tunnels

Them feels... i too have a degree in an equal field and have the same "your overqualified for this position" response.... Im not taking it off of me CV i fucked half of my life up to get that shit

would you recommend civil engineering though?

I was gonna guess child molester engineering
Volunteer to get chemically neutered?

Been there bro. It's horrible. I spent 2 years unemployed and have a business degree.

Try some career fairs and church. Yeah church.

Good luck. This is the world brought to us by the greedy university system, the greedy student loan system, and the disjointed economy left by Baby Boomers.

I ended up doing construction, and things went up from there. A lot of the manual labor fields are actually pretty good if you play your cards right.

LANDED INTERVIEW FGTS

42/hr starting 50/hr after 12 months
+12500 annual for cost of living. 14 days on 14 off

Wish me luck

i wish you luck

Why didn't you do any internships or network while in undergrad

Are you autistic?

Good luck, my man. You can make it.

Had a descent job building houses in Wichita Kansas. 2008 comes. It is kill. Do what u said 200 times. Get call back. Go to interview. Very excite to get shit janitoro interview becasue it means i dont have to get on welfare or lose my shitty apartment.

>"we need 2 years experience. user."

U wat!???

>"yeah sorry we can't hire you."

What the absolute fuck!???

Pack bags and leave.

Few years later my wife and i are back in our home town with good jobs making a killing.

Hell. I havent had a customer since 2pm.

Litterally paid 3 hours to shitpost.

It will work out user.

Just dont give up and put in 1,000 apps.

Only way u lose is to give up mane.

Well user. If i ever get rich i want to start an underground mine for random fuckery . Essentially i want to be smaller scale bunkerbro and pay u faggots to work and live there. Underground city of autism. Maybe u can keep us from digging a giant tomb.

NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T!

Get a job as a tard wrangler they are always hiring and it connects you with powerful people in your area because they like to look likey they care about retards.