/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread: NEWS
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 7th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies: imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack: mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc: imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits: mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images: mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at: domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Q49sr
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv281368917
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gas all fujos

SAE IS BAE

Phantom isn't from Sumaru city!

I want to move to Inaba.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!
Phantom's name is Takashi Kido!
Phantom will team up with his dad in PQ2!

Lord Makoto

Still downloading the bigger file, but yeah, these look like they'll help a lot, and they won't be run through streaming compression, either, which is a huge plus. Great game, great capture. 10/10. Would plead with again.

But here's a rough example of what we're planning (he's got Photoshop, so the actual comparisons will look nicer). The text for "Fire gun" is the right size but has bad placement, "To prior menu" is too small, and the outline for "AMMO" is based on the outline for the Japanese text.

I know they're saying the build's still a work in progress, but usually that just means that they won't change it unless people complain, and that they think what's already there is passable.

Who does the coloring for these?

>Purple nails
Certified sex demon

>FIST OF JUSTIIIICE
Fucking hell Atlus, why did you do this to us?

Lord Makoto ain't got shit on Lady Phantom

Assistant Island

/v/ has /v/irgins
/pol/ has/pol/acks
What does /pg/ have?

>feel MakoAnne's superiority

eye shadow too

I don't know why I replied to to you sorry

And I forgot the damn image

You mean semen demon.

Does Sae do anal?

Anne needs to stop putting on foundation that doesn't fit her skin tone.

Will Crim(e)son have a feMC that I can seduce Goro with?

If you pay her enough

but she really wants to look asian

>purple shoes
FUCKING WHY
they don't fit the rest at all

She's goddess-tier Aryan though. Why would she?

But Groo a shit
Femtom deserves a better husbando

I saw someone say that Goro's A can be a reference to the Ace playing card in contrast to Joker. What does /pg/ think?

Whoever does the next thread should add the artbook news to the OP.

because her 1/4 murrican genes make her stand out too much

>Femtom is already catching on
Excellent, all according to keikaku

I think Groo is ugly and /pg/ is filled with fake fags.

Guess she's gonna need to slather CC cream all over her body.

To match her purple nails that you can't see through her gloves.

I thought LJ is the ace
Why is Goro squirting a bottle of mustard?

I've seen people guess that too. Would make sense, since they're counterparts.

Why would Atlus use "American" to describe Anne's race? Pretty vague desu.

Post Femtom

It's maple syrup user. Because pancakes.

Choose one:

>Persona 5 comes out Apr. 4 with new top tier VAs and a script that is completely faithful to the jap version with no added memes
>Persona 5 never gets localized and P6 takes another 8 years but P2/P3 get remakes in P5's engine
>John Hardin becomes your personal bitch for the rest of his life

Nigga what? How is anything but the first choice even an option? Fuck Hardin

The second one, but replace P3 with P1.

Why is Makoto so sad?

Haru's forehead would be great to smash grapes with.

People on /pg/ don't like her

You beat the shit out of her sister and killed her cute assistant, ruined any chance of her getting into a good school by turning her into a criminal, spread rumors of her becoming a Yakuza sperm dumpster, and then forced her to drive you and your retarded friends all the way to Sumaru city, no wonder she fucking hates you.

why would you smash grapes?

To make forehead wine.

>P5-2 is literally just a single cutscene of everyone realizing how much of an asshole Joker is, and dumping him on the side of the road and driving back to Tokyo

Can we get Lavenza to step on him too

>Akito Sagiri

wat?

does the counterparts aspect play into the themes of the game or their personalities? i'd like to see a list of things people have noticed that contrast.

Artist's name for Joker. Most fan artists stick to no name/Pego/Kurusu Akira, but there's a couple that use the name they gave him in their playthrough.

A-am I allowed to shitpost here?

Only if you're a Gorofag.

Define "top-tier." Top-tier anime actors, or actors who frequently do more than just dubbing?

Pego?

1, obviously.

Perusona Go

>a Persona game with subhumans living in a jungle in Peru

But why?

>Persona × Tropic Thunder

>play into the themes
More or less, since Joker (and by extension the rest of the PT) uses the powers he gained to rebel against those in authority who abuse their power and help those in need, while Goro abuses his powers for largely selfish purposes (acting on a personal grudge, popularity) and in the process ends up as a puppet for those with power over him.

They're also both pawns in Yaldabaoth's game, with Goro being the one that was supposed to warp the masses using his powers while Joker was the one meant to oppose him by getting people to genuinely change (not that Yaldabaoth ever intended for him to win).

The second bad ending (the one where Joker makes a deal with Yaldabaoth) is basically Joker dropping the champion of justice/"for someone's sake" approach he had until then for the sake of popularity, even though it means leaving the public as warped as it'd gotten by that point.

>their personalities
Joker gets a lot of choices that mirror Goro's real personality (sometimes down to the same phrasing). Both of them also hide their true personalities beneath a more amicable mask, though it's less obvious with Joker because he's the player character.

go = 5

There's a pretty explicit parallel between how Joker (+ the PT) and Goro use their powers too. Both use it to do something about awful people (even if most of Goro's actions were ordered by someone else), but Joker/the PT do so by stealing the desire corrupting their targets to reform them, while Goro either kills them or renders them catatonic by killing their shadow.

It's pretty heavily implied that without Morgana around to instruct them on how to reform people, the PT would've gone down the same path (Ryuji and, based on the available choices, Joker were both already willing to risk Kamoshida potentially ending up as a shellification victim by the last parts of his story arc).

Goro himself says that he would never have figured the stealing hearts method without Morgana telling him

>you will never, EVER get a finger inside Rise
why does it hurt so bad bros

Why would I want to feel the inside of her semen drenched mouth? You are disgusting user.

After facepalming in response and while letting his speech slip a little, yeah.

There's also how the PT as a whole gradually let the fame from their actions get to their head, and Goro himself points out that the progression of the PT's reformation incidents is extremely similar to that of the berserking incidents (both involve people suddenly changing, both started around the same general time and escalated at a similar pace).

thanks for the info, i'm a huge fan of parallels and contrasts myself so it's nice to see

And Goro arguably did the same thing with letting his own detective personality get to him and convinced himself he was smarter than he really was, which ends up having both the thieves and Shido completely screw him over as a result.

NEKO

imgur.com/a/Q49sr

neko

Hi so my friend told me this franchise is a Chinese first person shooter with waifus. Is this accurate? I've ony watched Umaru and Sword Art Online so I'm new to this shit.

yes it's accurate

>not that Yaldabaoth ever intended for him to win

He didn't really intend for anyone to win. If anything he just seemed to use his game to get the public to believe in the idea of submitting to a figure of authority with Shido, then had the thieves eliminate him so the publics desire would funnel directly into the grail and power him up instead so he could start merging the worlds.

The actual game was pointless, and Joker eventually just breaks free of the rules outright by forcing the Velvet Room to not make him a prisoner anymore, so I wonder why he even bothered with that. Goro and Joker both had a role but he never intended for either of them to win it was all so he could take over instead.

It makes me wonder if there's like some cosmic law that you can only mess with humanity on a wide scale if you have some kind of test with human pawns first.

Ryuji/Ann 4 Ever

They definitely play the counterparts thing up a lot, so if you're into that kind of dynamic, you'll probably like them a lot.

There's a lot of details that you'll probably notice on a second run/after seeing certain lategame scenes. Some of the choice/phrasing similiarities might get lost in translation, though, since a few of them nearly impossible to keep in English.

Yeah, Goro definitely let his popularity (and the detective act, in spite of him manufacturing the cases he solved himself) get to him too.

I don't think Yaldabaoth knew Joker could break free from confinement (or that the twins couldn't kill him for that matter). He never really seemed to take the whole "trickster that can change/save the masses" thing seriously.

>It makes me wonder if there's like some cosmic law that you can only mess with humanity on a wide scale if you have some kind of test with human pawns first.

Wouldn't surprise me at this point considering how often that happens in this series.

I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro.

I want Sae to ___!

love me

wear a hijab.

>It makes me wonder if there's like some cosmic law that you can only mess with humanity on a wide scale if you have some kind of test with human pawns first.
There wasn't anything like that in spin-offs. Kagutsuchi only used Shos because he was unable to physically do anything himself, there was no real test or pawns. Miku was deadset on its goal from the begnning and had nothing like that either, just pulling shadows ouf ot people who were more willing first and then out of everyone else while it was chilling possessing Kanamin.

>Everyone blaming the delay on dual audio
Just as Hardin planned.

The Dub will be delayed to July with the promise of 100% free costume DLC. Screenshot this.

the most?

Rape Goro

Atlus JP will announce P5 anime and P5A by July

what a tsundere. just like goro

What is her VA like? If she doesn't give off a milf vibe I might have to hope Atlus USA gives her one

Whens the stream

in 5 minutes

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv281368917
P5 in 8 minutes

Right now.