FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>REMEMBER THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/cUR3/
picosong.com/fnA9/
docs.google.com/document/d/1KTt2hGQ2sNIgBcp7jRuYU5z4E4dPc9HZFQZY37sEV1s/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Pokemaniacal is a fucking hack

What does he mean by this?

Wake up

Keep it /5N@F/ related.

I haven't read anything beyond his first story but if he's a writefag who gets 4+replies, fanart, and has written like forty chapters without going insane the nigga is clearly doing something right.

GRAB A BRUSH AND PUT A LITTLE MAKEUP

What else would be we be doing here, baka

picosong.com/cUR3/

>you will never dance with Ballora

Eh, it wasn't expressive enough to properly depict what was going on.

>40+ chapters
>mike hasn't kissed a single Freddy on the mouth
Fucking
Dropped

This pleases me

picosong.com/fnA9/

ZBon and Bitch Nigga Bonnie will always be my headcanon voices for the purple rabbit

>url
>fnA9
What does it mean?

>Bitch Nigga Bonnie
Fuck, which one was that? Sounds so familiar.

Seems pretty accurate.

>calling yourself a pleb

GarudaBon
Dios mio

He's also calling himself a patrician.
The metajoke is that he likes everything he put there.

Fucking hell, how could I have forgotten?
He was THE squeaky twink for degloving loving.

>the Chicken
>pleb

I will fuckn' murder u m8.

Anyone seen my corncob pipe?

Presenting "Futility".

docs.google.com/document/d/1KTt2hGQ2sNIgBcp7jRuYU5z4E4dPc9HZFQZY37sEV1s/edit?usp=sharing

I'm taking a hopefully brief break to recharge my thetans, get a sec check, feel for lumps, all that good stuff. Google tells me I have a tumor so I'm gonna check that out in the meantime. All this should jolt my energy.

The Ballora story's gonna be a while, as a result. I've outlined it, but none of the pieces are coming together. I extend apologies to whoever asked for it, as I did fail to deliver.

I hope this makes a good bedtime story

I feel fairly confident that this is the first family-friendly story I have done. Read it to your kids if you have any.

>you will never have a son who is stalked by a clang-clang Nightmare birdie

Best kind of nightmare

>Head to his section of the pastebin
>Listening to most of this for the first time
>That whole fucking Beamz arc

The RULES OF NATURE one is my favorite of the bunch

What happens in it, anyway? I've forgotten.

I could have put them in any box and got pretty much the same responses.
Incidentally bird is best however.

Your taste is abysmal

shittyhorror movie stream starts in 30ish minutes.
link is synchtuDOTbe/r/FNAF

Did Ghost actually leave forever? I can't believe he didn't even finish Le Cauchemar.

>ghost actually leaving

He will come back.
He always does.
We have a place for him.

Hell yeah, love these

>tfw FNAF 3 will be two years old in a few months
Just fuck my shit up famalam

Bonnie is the plebeian choice because majority of the fanbase loves Bonnie the most.
Freddy is contrarian by nature of being overshadowed since day 1, even in the games.
Few will pick him as their favorite, others will do it to be contrarian.
Chica is patrician due to plebs not understanding why she's best bird and bot.
In the case of musclebird, the struggle, the muscle, the passion and dick.
Plebs that haven't matured their tastes long enough can't appreciate dickgirls, while those that can expand their palette can enjoy all that the bird has to offer.
Finally, Foxy was always for degenerates and philistines. No arguments there.

>just now realized its friday

wew

Quick, name every Ghost project that's unfinished

Beamz gets his shit wercked at Street Fighter and later goes to show Mike the rules of nature.

Writefags never leave forever

They just take extended breaks to reform their shattered minds and come back at milestones in the series.

>Mike beats Beamz in a game of Street Fighter and Pac-Man winning $20-$40 (in future episodes the amount Mike claims is owed to him changes between those two, I think the Pac-Man was a double or nothing match)
>The next night Beamz learns that free will is a myth, religion is a joke, and the one true power on this Earth is memes, and proceeds to cannibalize the arcade games for their electrolytes
>Bonnie switches off Beamz' pain receptors, refining him into the perfect tool of justice
>Beamz and Mike battle, only for Beamz to fall for his own hubris

Timeline split

Before Mike
>Beamz is created to replace Foxy after the Bite of '87
>Beamz is injured in a battle against his predecessor

After Mike
>On Earth-2 Mike has made it a habit to visit Freddy Motha-fuckin' Fazbear Pizzeria during the day and often talks to Beamz
>Beamz and Mike have another Street Fighter match as a parallel to their first encounter, but it is a friendly match to which Beamz is a graceful loser
>Beamz is sexually bullied
>Beamz affection level hits 51%
>Rather then fix Bonnie's arm, Mike in this universe uses the instruction manuel to repair Beamz into his final form

Beamz Elseworlds
>The animatronics attack night guards due to a bug caused by conflict between their free-roaming night mode and security measures
>Beamz, being the ultimate thing, is immune to the bug
>Beamz survives the lesser animatronics to get promoted to Phone Guy's job

I don't think Ghost's permanently left something, he just swaps around.

I can name like five OCfags that are worse than him at finishing projects.

>Beamz affection level hits 51%
Oh God the nostalgia hit me like a truck just now. I love you, user. You're my friend.

>tfw Beamzquest will NEVER EVER be finished

I didn't even want to shag the nerdy bat. I just wanted to hug him ;_;

>not wanting to Option C him into the wee hours of the morning
Hugs are nice through

I didn't realize Fredbear had blood on him until like, six months after release.

>you will never fix up Beamz so he won't have to be ashamed and wear that grubby old sweater anymore
Life is not worth it, really

You know, I find it somewhat inspiring that the thread managed to avoid option C all the way through.
Really shows how everyone back then was determined to get the GOOD END.

In hindsight, maybe we should've just C'd the fuck out of him. We'd probably have reached some conclusion, even if not the best one.

Stream's starting. We're gonna be watching Frankenstein's Hungry Dead

>Ennard
>patrician
>Golden Freddy
>philistine

>Comically small hat
>Sharp teeth (with one exception)
>Accessory below neck
>Cute honkable nose
Huh.

I'm calling FNAF 2 Golden Freddy philistine, yes.

He was so unremarkable he didn't get into FNAF World.

You posted FNaF 1 Golden Freddy, you irredeemable cocksucker

No I didn't, you lucky son of a bitch.

You're right. My bad. It seems I'm senile.
When I thought of FNaF 2 Golden Freddy, all I pictured was the retarded giant head.
So when I saw him sitting down, I instantly assumed it was OG Greddy.

Pray tell, however, where in the game does that particular sprite show up?

That's- That's not FNAF 1 golden freddy

FNAF 2. He pops up in the office, and also appears in the hallway as the giant head.

Shadow freddy and bonnie lore info WHEN

They, too, were ghost kids who did nothing wrong.

We did do option C once though.

It was slutrabbit, doesn't count.

BEND HIM OVER A CABINET

The shadows should have an eldritch backstory. Anything but dead kids.

I'm not surprised if they're dead performers at the moment, though. Your eyes and teeth pop out when you get stuffed, it's probably the same for the springsuits. People who died from the Spring Freddy and Bonnie malfunctions.

I want one of these for every OCfag.

Ennard finally steals your body but has no idea what the penis does

That'll be awfully tough for the voice and writefags.

Ennard will turn it into a literal trouser snake.

switch hoxton and connie

filenames and story names respectively

>eldritch
Oh wow, awful forces beyond our feeble human capability, how absolutely terrifying and not trite at all.
Fuck, it was that kid of thinking that helped FNaF fall as low as it has.

The backstory should be like this! This is the correct kind of evil! We must name every single character! We must characterize every single plot device!
Focusing autistic interest on unimportant details by deeming the "lore" important, the FNaF fanbase successfully convinced Scott that he could veer away from ever creating something genuinely frightening ever again, without having any negative effects on his revenue.
Now his games display their stupid, purposefully convoluted story as a feature, throwing out the window any shade of believability, and, with it, the horror the series had.

First game? Chillunz were brutally murdered, resulting in a haunted Chuck E. Cheese's.
Sister Location? An engineering prodigy single-handedly creates bipedal robots with strength and agility comparable, if not superior than a human being's. He then proceeds to create strong AI, complete with sentience and sapience, and gives them the robots as bodies. He then proceeds to send these robots to kidnap children, so he can make mad scientific experiments on them? Also he's got a kid or something? Fuck.
Then the robots rebel and coalesce into a high-tech CNT muscle fiber body, and kidnap Rick Astley instead, ripping off his skin to drape over their collective bodies, because that would make a good disguise and something? Jesus.

How about anything but a backstory, next time? Just leave it as good old unexplained events.
God knows it'd be better than the surreal bullshit Scott's making up.

It's about characters though isn't it?
So instead of just pictures of the characters you'd just use their names.

Seconded.

My guess is that Scott actually holds his fans in seething contempt and is intentionally making his games as pants-on-head retarded as possible as a little experiment to see just how much people will buy something with the "FNAF" label slapped on. It's logical and a win-win situation for him; he gets rich and he has a laugh at the despicable shitheads who serve as his fans. I'm obviously very cynical but I find it even harder to believe that someone as based and witty as Scott can't write a better plot than this.

But hey, that's JUST A THEORY

>Oh wow, awful forces beyond our feeble human capability, how absolutely terrifying and not trite at all.
You're confusing "eldritch" with poorly done "lovecraftian".

I'd prefer it to dead kids.

FNAF 1 was the best of the four because of the ambiguity though, I agree.

I think most people actually do manage to write the Shadow animatronics in a satisfactory manner, though, and it's not always in an "eldritch" way. In fact I'd say that they're some of the most consistently solidly characterized across the board in terms of OC. If you're talking about the canon ones though then yeah those are pretty shit lorewise.

I don't think the blue one would like chicken feed

Okay I know crossovers are kinda iffy but you have to admit, the two fit like a glove.

Getting into an argument on the Internet =/= "I'M LEAVING FOREVER ABLOO BLOO BLOO" I will most likely be here, even if not very active, till the day this general finally dies.

I'M RUNNIN' CIRCLES AROUND YA!

Jesus Christ that's terrifying for some reason. I now have whatever the tumblr word is for fear of open mouths.

Vorephobia.

Surely SL wasn't actually intended to be taken seriously. It seemed more like it was meant to take the piss out of the franchise as a whole.

That's pretty cute. I'm not sure if that was what you were going for but it is.

That's kind of what I got out of it. Even when playing it, that ending with the purple eyes in the mirror was just too fucking much.

That's pretty hot.

Never seen a chicken so eager to get fed.

honk honk

why does one of them not have a costume head

birdies

You must be new here.

It fits like a glove.

>Foxy and Mike are best buds one is 95% drunk all the time the other is Bashit crazy, Demoman & Soldier.

Ok this thing starts to make so much sense

Like Scrapper?