>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Official News & Known Issues
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is OUT NOW.
youtube.com/watch?v=12hNVzz4CYY
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-10-13-2016

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current Windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user) - mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site) - legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Flawless victory:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/488158/SAS-commandos-burkas-raid-Isis-HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you think he makes shitty yokai watch jokes in nihongo because he thinks no one in Rainbow can understand Jap?

charms are now obtained based on highest rank obtained during season and not your final rank.

ps4 user: habana is back

>fuze on skyscraper

I fucking love these killboxes that everyone wraps themselves into. I can't recall ever getting this many kills with him, every round when I make it to the killbox and start fuzing someone gets fucked up

That'd be fine if anyone would even group up but PS4 is dead.

maple syrup and shitposting

jeez the way he holds his shotgun makes me think of L4D2 for some reason.

Because the way the guns were positioned made it look like it was coming out of your face?

Is buck now the best operator?

What a great system to keep shitty losers playing ranked!

No that's still _Glazkov

They changed the body weights for like half of the operators in their bios. Most weigh less now. Frost and Valkyrie bulked up a little. Rook weighs slightly more than IQ now
>Bandit used to weigh 95kg

for what purpose do they keep changing this shit? it doesn't affect gameplay or operators aesthetics whatsoever.

I noticed Hibana's wrists and fingers are burned like Thermite's. Good kino, ubi.

Thanks, /r9k/

>68 kg

fucking lowtest

>It was like that last season
THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW

Fucking slut

People keep shitposting about it in here, maybe that's why

can i get anything with 30 ubishekels?

a few charms

some specific weapon skins

Because only Japan is allowed to get height and weight wrong

I'm getting matched up with nothing but shitters tonight. Only have won one Rankwd matched.

What if everyone had the option to "execute" a down opponent similar to Caveira's interrogation, all operators having unique executions that give you like a 20 or 30 point bonus because they'd be riskier than just shooting or knifing? Like say Sledge just bashes them in the face, pistol execution, gun butts to the head, etc.?

I think that would be pretty cool, even if it would get a lot of people in pub matches killed and anger the team.

so? both of the new operators are great, right?

also how is the fix that said defenders can now look outside without blinding themselves from a thousand lumens worth of bright light?

kys
No, they're not.

>15 seconds left
>get three Kapkills
Can't say I miss the lost minute.

yeah but you can already just smash downed enemies with your hammer so that seems kinda pointless.

I'm on ps4 and it's not dead. Ps4 has the highest player count

why? Thermite's better than Habana?
Echo seems just like Smoke

> no, they're not

you've made a claim user. please explain your reasoning.

>Thermite's better than Habana?
depends

just got fucked over by Habana making kill holes from their side. Safer than a big hole from Thermite

Does the Protect Hostage / House / Lone Wolf trick still work?
I have nowhere near enough renown for the new operators.

That would be neat, I'd like it.

Not with an IQ you can't. I'd like to hear unique dialogue as they did it too. Thatcher puts his gun to your head, "Lights out"

>I'M ANGRY
>ANGRY ABOUT NOTHING

lmao no chin

It would add a bit more personality to the game which is always great, but it might come off as too gruesome.

State of your women Ubi

So is she as retarded as Thermite, or did she do some weird yandere shit where she burned herself to be like senpai?

An irl SAS member fucked some ISIS pedophile a month or so ago by cracking him in the head with an axe he found nearby, so people couldn't really say they were misrepresenting the groups, being too grusome, or whatever, when it happens irl

that's just PTSD from being cyber bullied online

It happens when they're entrenched and living day to day life where they could get blown up by an IED or a female/child suicide bomber or whatever.

It'd feel weird having it with an elite team of special snowflakes. Caveira is supposed to be a psychopath

you can't afk farm anymore

Anyone had any luck shooting Echos drone? I can't ever seem to find it on the ceiling.

>inb4 IQ

Reminds me i would actually like to see some gore like Glaz popping open pulse mug with 7.62x54r besides the obvious executions but how would you go on and make them unique like sledge and Thatcher are pretty easy on what they would do but what would Blitz do would he go on and use his shield to crack someones head open or Buck does he shoot the downed enemy into both knees with the master key and proceeds to headshot him a second later with it

yeah no

>That moment when SAS operators dressed up in Burkha's to get the drop on ISIS
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/488158/SAS-commandos-burkas-raid-Isis-HQ

You have to be 18 to post here.

>Heeb released
>Already zero thermite

Yeah you too

>what if professionals were edgy 14 year old fanfiction

>This gets added
>I lose nonstop because whenever the team downs someone they charge at them like a retard to do muh special execution and get killed
No thanks

Vert what are you doing here

nigga this aint doom

Twitch's drone counters it. It's not phased at all when it is hit with a sound wave, so it's no sweat to find it with with her drones.

>im the last one alive
>they have a blackbeard
>i have no C4

I hate Blackbeard and Pulse because I never feel like I got outskilled when they kill me, just outmemed.

I'm just muckin about lads the whole ebin execution animations are a waste of space and i would rather they fix the lesser picked operators so that they are viable like Glaz Castle Blitz and the obvious Trashcanka Kapkan needs a slight buff so does Montange like 30% dmg reduction against explosives if his shield is in wall mode

>Haven't played in a few months
>Suddenly get an urge to Smoke it up
>"Lets go play!"
>THE ACOG HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE SMG-11
>Uninstall.exe

Castle isn't that bad, if they gave him the SPAS-12 or made the panels require thermite/hibana to pass through he'd be fine.

>He needs a crutch to do well with smoke and sledge
you could just go Doc or Rook and do the same with the P90 with acog

Nobody misses you.

My main fucking issue with castle is that sledge fucking shatters his castles with one hit from the hammer.
They're fucking bullet proof, but holy shit watch out for this hammer

the second would make him v OP. I know most teams run with them, but if they die before taking them out, it'd make it impossible. Especially if mute has each of the door ways jammed to where drones can't get in nor can charges be detonated on the doors. Even with Mute+Castle when the enemy team no longer has Ash or Sledge alive, it makes it extremely difficult to enter the objective.

Obviously. Especially when people who picked him are cucked into it since he's essential when no one else picks him. These players who actually get to pick her are probably glad they aren't cucked into Thermite anymore

Yeah that's pretty stupid. I wonder what they were thinking.

They should just give him like 7 panels then.

BB is stupid easy to counter now. He shield doesn't cover him well anymore and it takes a few bullets now to destroy it.

>t. BB main

Taking a few bullets doesn't matter when he shoots you in the fucking head while his shield gives him an extra life.

Or just more durable Fuze and Glaz can't use them for themself, Sledge now takes 3-5 hits on it showing visual dents on it how much damage it took, and the time to bash it is now double or triple if it's still not enough, you can also use 2 breaching charges on it and hit it another 5 to break it or just go 3 breaching charges to destroy it Thermite and Hibana can destroy it with 1 charge.

I'm hoping one day I can trick a Fuze into killing a hostage with Castle

I managed to get someone to kill their blitz with him by ADADADing

Moral victories and all that

perfect

>BB main
Yes I obviously am a BB main.

>not outskilling the memers
As Bandit I spray those BB neckbeards like the cockroach they are ez. Just outwit their slow reaction and predictable sluggish movement.
Pulse you need to keep an eye on from the start and track his general whereabouts at all times. You kill him from a distance.

delet

>bullets stopped by shield 240

imagine your KDR if you didn't have a shield

>5.4h

fucking bb faggots

So opinions on new operators?

they're ok

Big fan of Echo, not so much Hibana. I think everyone else thinks the opposite.

>it's a low level Doc tries to revive a corpse episode

I watched a tiny bit of "pro" play while waiting for the actual info on the new ops, they picked castle incredibly often. Is he secretly somehow super good

>implying you never played him
I never play as him anymore anyhow. I didn't like the play style. It's only about 1/10 playtime compared to my most played op, you colon blasted fag.

and probably about the same KDR. Considering my IQ KDR is only slightly lower anyhow and she doesn't have a shield obviously.

>>implying you never played him
>implying I have even bought him

He's really good at applying pressure late game if you know how to castle shit right. I've won a ton of games by running down the clock and castling a doorway at the last 10 seconds. They expect to get a last second rush kill, but instead end up looking like amateurs.

>It's a I'm doc and my teammate with 10 fucking health refuses to sit still so I can shoot them episode
This shit is so fucking frustrating. Especially when they stop and I shot just for them to move last second, wasting my dart

>when someone on your team has a boost active

someone once got the game winning kill as I was shooting someone up and it showed me missing twice trying to get someone in the skyscraper tub

he wasn't even moving I don't even know how I fucked up like that

>mfw just activated the 7 day booster ubi gave out a while back

Literally me

>activate 1 day boost
>servers make it impossible to play

ayyy lmao

Holy mother of FUCK MONTAGNE IS SO GODDAMN FUN

ALSO THE ,CHEEKY SHIT OPPONENTS DO AND THE OVERALL SPAGHETTI DROPPING SITUATIONS YOU CAN GET INTO

EAT SHIT FUCKERS

>tfw will end up with developed panic attacks at the sound of Velcror soon

I've found very little purpose for Havana that couldn't be done by termite.
That being said, I've only seen her wasting her charges to make vautable holes
But echo is radical, especially when in comm. with the team.
I can see him changing shit up more than hibana.

Smoke is still very good
Sledge, I just use the primary

I'm really feeling the Caveira buff. She's really strong.