/dbdg/ Dead by Daylight General

Dwight is God edition

Old Gay Thread >What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like Evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>Official Wiki
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>Official site
deadbydaylight.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.2.1b)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/340412628171580889/

>Report hackers
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/

>Report bugs
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/

1st for Dwight is alright

Reminder that memestrike is balanced and fair in the eyes of the devs. Also slug meta and hook camping is going to be reportable.

this is just..... WHY?

>Also slug meta and hook camping is going to be reportable.

They pretty much said they aren't going to do shit about it it though.

I think I need to uninstall again. It's either this or dealing with decisive meme.

Why aren't you dropping people while you still can for decisive meme? In a non-iron grasp environment, it's a good minigame/balanced mindgame.

This really needs to be updated with decisive strike now + Infinite stage one

>You got a pip anyways you you had fun.
STOP TELLING ME HOW I FEEL YOU FUCKING PRICKS! I HAVE FUN BY KNOCKING YOU ASSWHIPES OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE WHEN YOU'RE IN A SWF GROUP.
I've had multiple people saying just because I got a pip that I had fun or "played the game right" like fucking no.

>Why aren't you dropping people while you still can

I am, it's just one more layer of annoying shit to deal with.

They didn't pip so I had fun.

I refused to give this game even a cursory glance for the past 2 or 3 months because of the shitty killer and survivor power struggle (that favored survivors). Tell me, with the DLC and shit, have they made it fun for everyone again?

:^)

They gave survivors a perk that stuns the killer for 5 seconds once a match when they get picked up. Now everyone has it. What do you think?

So cute. How could his parents be so cruel to him?

How old was he when he broke free and slaughtered them?

>tfw a shitter so I never get camped by killer because I don't use decisive meme.
Killers are very nice players in my experience, except for one guy that lost his shit about some guy who saboed like 1 hook. What perks should I run as pizza dwight for maximum meme?

I think I pissed off the wrong survivorbull tonight via ethernet pulling. Been getting bursts of lag on my wireless network as well as my wired. Could barely play Gears and my PC was taking forever to load browser pages. I only do it to people being faggoty though so it was worth it

lol

goddammit. you guys should stop subjecting yourself to this terrible game.

Right now you can use exploit to counter this perk. Just drop survivors when they're about to stab you. But it's going to be fixed in the near future.

Why hasn't my fucking game ended yet

>literally 4man SWF squad, 3 prestiged with all meme perks and Decisive Meme 3
>tank 1 and drop the other 3
>get this postgame

I don't understand it. How did these people function before without the perk? Survivors act like you've been raping a puppy then using it as a condom for their sister over a free escape that hasn't been out for a month yet

He didn't see daylight until he was already a man.

was that before or after he killed his parents? In particular... were they dead by daylight?

ever since i started dropping them recently, i always get 1 or 2 people whining in postgame. but this is different, this is a 4man squad of brainwashed junkies. the one who bitched on my profile page was friends with angrypug on steam lol that just shows you what kinda person these people are

they had a fourth perk

>Face a fully kitted out cancer pack of Toolbox cunts
>They all camp on left side of map as far away from Basement as possible
>All 4 had Decisive, tripped 2 of them without eating the hit, didn't even hit the other 2 once
>Literally made it impossible for me to hook any of them
>"Gg" from all 4 post-match
>Next match has a leaver between Offerings and start
>Nea puts a Palette between me and her
>Instantly starts crouch spamming
>Unplugethernet.png out of disgust
This game, man. How long until Friday the 13th or that other one?

>How long until Friday the 13th or that other one
Early 2017 for F13 and maybe late 2017 or early 2018 for Last Year
>Unplugethernet.png out of disgust
Get a thicker skin. Cunts will troll you everywhere, bub. Hopefully you would be able to punish them more effectively in f13 and Last Year

>Cunts will troll you everywhere, bub.
Oh, I'm aware, and it's usually not a problem cause I punish them hard for being Altruismwhores.
>Hook someone, a fucking Claudette who was working on a Generator literally right behind the hook (while I was running up, I could hear it plain as day,) ran up and unhooked in front of me
>Catch her once, then twice cause she's a retard
>Hook her
>The bleeder who got off comes back for her in As unhook, I get Claudette again
>Oncemore.png
>Got a quad-sacrifice
>Because they didn't punish proximity camping like they should
But there was just something that set me off with that Toolbox round.
And yeah, hopefully Friday the 13th and/or Last Year give a better experience of "It's you and a murderous psychopath," instead of the bullshit that is DBD.

Speaking of retards,
>Wraith me
>Survivors consist of 3 Toolbox Megs
>And 1 fully blood-soaked Dwight
>Pop my Kill 1 Mori for my shitty Daily
>First one I find is a Meg
>Then I instantly run into Retard Dwight trying to blind me
>Turn head and scuttle over to him like bell-wielding crab
>Hit once
>Catch him near barn
>Drop as he tries to pop Decisive, it's plain as fucking day he cheated up this high
>Savor gutting him
>One of the Toolbox Warriors left right after cause they thought I had an Ebony
>Sacrifice one of the other Megs
>Let the last go free cause happy feeling at dunking a cheaternoob

>>Turn head and scuttle over to him like bell-wielding crab

god damn it user

UNHOOK

It's amusing how it's always the survivors that bitch and cry yet killers are the ones who have to deal with the retardedness that survivors are granted.

>bring a survivor in the basement
>hook him
>instantly check the nearest locker
>as soon as I start doing that, another survivor appears out of nowhere and unhooks that dude
>I turn around, hit them and hook them both
>"FUCKING CAMPER NOOB"

How do we fix the game?Mechanics?Change devs?Delete gaem?

make speedburst and selfcare baseline but weaker.
make deerstalker baseline
remove or rework sabotage into scavenging
remove or reword decisive strike
remove iron grasp
remove autoaim on lunges
buff window vaulting a bit for survivors

get good

Nerf survivors
Buff nurse and wraith

Nerf or rework op perks, buff or rework weak perks.

DED
E
D

What Killers should realize before they start a match...
You are the host to 4 survivors, entertain them and treat them well.
Give them an experience that would compel them to say wow that was a good match regardless of the outcome. Believe it or not most will praise you for the fun.

I feel too many people get cuaght in the whole "I wanna kill everyone" antics to realize that's not where the bulk of the fun is.......

My 2 cents. Thanks

they should ask survivors, what fun does a killer have when he's not actually a killer

What Survivors should realize before they start a match...
You are the guests to the killer, entertain him and treat him well.
Give him an experience that would compel him to say wow that was a good match regardless of the outcome. Believe it or not most will praise you for the fun.

I feel too many people get cuaght in the whole "I wanna escape everytime" antics to realize that's not where the bulk of the fun is.......

My 2 cents. Thanks

Bonus points :D

>find a meg
>break half the pallets on Azarovs before I down her
>get bodyblocked carrying her to a hook
>wiggles out
>by the time I catch her a second time all the hooks on the map are gone
>no one around to bodyblock
>it's time to put her in the baseme...
>decisive strike ( she didn't use it previously )
>runs to the other side of the map where there's no basement and there's a nice amount of pallets
>down her
>ends up crawling to pallets and 85%'ing for easy recovers
>chase her around and break the remaining pallets
>down her
>slug meta, she's got 25% life left on the ground
>last gen popped
>ADRENALINE
>down her near the exit gate
>have to beat up every other survivor as they open the gates and force them to leave
>meg 5m from crawling out
>carry her as far as I can and drop her
>dies on the ground not far from the exit
>everyone pip'd and had fun

ayyy triple 6's, that's the most fun I had today so far

Your Billy seems to be missing his cowboy hat.

they ain't getting another dime from me

too bad becaue the scarecrow Billy looks amazing, however I'm not gonna support their ongoing bs

>Put in "Rewards" with rarities
>Instead of actually going out of their way to work on giving people cosmetic rewards through a new system (this won't change), just occasionally add stuff and slap it under the DLC header

Nothing wrong with devs trying to make some dosh in a way that doesn't affect the gameplay. I don't really feel a need for that dlc because then I wouldn't be able to use the bloody versions which have a bit more meaning in them rather than paid dlc ones. Not to mention that whenever you're playing killer, you can't even see yourself.

I'm not sure how I feel about having two prestige 2 characters, missing out on that highest rank reward for any of them... I just hope they'll be awful so I won't feel any regrets.

Oh I wouldn't mind it either if they were actually rewards for going out of your way to do things, instead of "rewards."
>Your basic set are rewarded to you immediately
>Retardedly huge grind for the Entity Touched "rewards"
>Rest are DLC
The way it's phrased with labeling every cosmetic a "Reward" is absolutely retarded.
And I wouldn't mind the DLC if they'd at least work on their game and make it better instead of "Buff Survivors, Nerf Killers, ignore bugs and abuses."
Although the 85% change did surprise me.

> you fags actually think the devcucks are going to ban me

So, when are we getting another male Survivor?

Finally we're getting somewhere.

4x claudettes, syringes and DS drops. Satan is with me in some of these games.

One will come for sure. Now we just need to see what type of survivor will they go for. You think a nerdy/doctorlike is out of the question with dwight and claudette around? Maybe they'll blow everyone out and just add a 12 year old kid with a slingshot.

>this, we've only gotten females for dlc so far except for Micheal.
We need more Meg customizations though.

>12 year old kid with a slingshot
What would his Unique Perks even be?
>Aim and fire a Pellet at the Killer for a minor stun?
>Give him an outright better version of Meg's Quick & Quiet, with a downside of louder cries of pain while hurt
We need more customizations period.

Now that you mention it, being able to knock down pallets from a safe distance with a slingshot...

I..I was kidding.
Please, I don't need to get palette sniped too.

>died because I tried to blind him at a pallet
>this name

classy Billy

>Lightborn
That's something new.

It's not that bad of a perk.
Especially if you turn your monitor's brightness up.
Free flashlight resist is pretty damn good.

I directed her towards a hook. Guess she'd rather bleed out. :/

Still, don't see it a lot.

So how does someone end up with 38k points after a game worth 12.6k? That's a 75% boost in boldness from offerings, but I didn't have much of it to begin with. I think the 100% more bloodpoints from "no one left behind" might actually be doubling your total altruism points. Did I miss anything?

I did heal up a claud after the exit gates were open. Still wanted to check when does the bonus trigger. Supposedly it does if you get any altruism after exit gates are open.

That's mostly cause of the Best4LastUnrelenting Combo.
That alone is a 2-perk combo and you gotta commit to it, limiting your other Perks.
Or you can get a ton of good utility items like Deerstalker, Lightborn, Whispers, etc.
When is Sloppy Butcher getting a buff.

It's a double point weekend.
From 6:00 P.M. Central last Thursday to 6:00 P.M. Central next Tuesday.
As in 100% bonus to all points after accounting for no one left behind bonuses and whatnot.

I know that, but I have triple the gains.

803 X 1.25 = 1004 X 2 = 2008
2731 X 2 = 5462 X 2 = 10924
4081 X 2 = 8162
5000 X 2 = 10000
2008+10924+8162+10000= 31094
Huh...
Also, you got 25% boldness from offerings.

>really like Dark Sense
>tier 3 shows up in the web
>Entity pops up right next to it as I'm two nodes away
Fuck you man.

Entity is a dick, man.
If you don't rush Perk, there's a very high chance he'll eat it.
And if you rush perk, there's still a chance.

>TFW 25 Meg
>Have always rushed Perk to pull them out of pool
>Still Sprint Burst 1 Kindred 1 Spine Chill 2
>Friend is only 20 and has rank 3 of all 3

Ugh this cheevo is taking forever to get. I just want to be done with this faggot.

>Decisive Stroke
>Don't Camp Cuck
Were these two of you guys?

I don't know mang... it's getting weirder and weirder...

>total 40k
>have 31k

Also offerings used by survivors give the bonus to all survivors. So they stack too.

Who else here defends the killer against bitching survivors?

If they're being idiots, I tell them that.

No, they don't.
They're labelled Personal for this explicit reason.
There's only one that gives the Bonus to all Survivors.

It's a "wish your favorite Dead by Daylight streamer would stop playing Pokemon Moon and just fucking stream DbD" episode.

As much as I've come to enjoy Bahroo's work, he's the only guy who doesn't spout survivor memes or be terrible, or use Decisive Strike.

He's just a great DbD player who doesn't complain and I miss it.

That's my bitching for the day, I'm too scared to play this game because I feel like real people judge me for doing badly.

I might've been fooled by their missleading scoreboards. Never thought for a second what would "personal" mean on the offerings. Could've expected this considering you could be seeing 10.5k on your screen, while other players see you have 9k. Judging wether other players pipped or not has always been a faked business.

>decide I want to mix things up a bit so I pop a mori
>as per usual I get the infinite using survivors though they're actually pretty bad
>catch them out one by one, down and execute them
>all four executed
>post game lobby they're crying, calling me an exploiter and whining that memestrike doesn't work against mori

So they want a broken perk that everyone has to be even more dumb?

that everyone can be even stupider and still pull of perfectly*
They want you to lay down like a good lapdog and let them have all that free Blood.

If they cry about a killer camping a hooked survivor near an open exit I will tell them to fuck off.

>not enjoying Myers

Nice Steam forum post. 10/10

Bahroo is a scumbag though. Hypocritical scumbag.

I've never seen a survivor bitch at another survivor for doing badly.

If you're a killer, just leave as soon as the last person dies/escapes.

He's kinda boring to play and his stalk ability is kinda bs. I think they need to remove that white aura

Iunno, I enjoy staying EWI and sneaking up on folks.

I guess the mirror add-ons can be fun. Wish they showed up on the bloodweb a bit more.

It is pretty great being able to get almost directly in someones face before they can tell you're there.

Each their own. I take a lot of satisfaction out of just watching from a distance and gaining power until the time's ripe to move in for the kill.

Out fucking played that retard, good shit user.