/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Discarded:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479453094872.webm
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Trainee_Amelia
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/rerolling-guide
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Dark_Knight_Luciella
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Fallen_Ivurishia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vampy-chan is an anal vampire!

>when she sees your dick

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479453094872.webm

I did it for you Luna

xth for can't decide what deck to re-roll into send help

>English dub

KYS

I want to fuck ____

up the designer who made Dance of Death

great work user, Luna got to go on plenty of adventures thanks to you

Proposed earth rune cards/changes

bronze 0/2 follower / 1 pp

earth rite 1 : +0/+1 and gains ward

earth rite 2 (consume 2 earth sigils, effect stacks with earth rite 1) : +0/+2 and gains last word : summon an earth essence

silver earth sigil amulet / 3 pp

countdown 2

fanfare : allied follower gains : during and until the end of the opponent's next turn, subtract 1 from any damage dealt to this follower.

last word : summon a random earth sigil amulet from your deck. its fanfare effect is activated;

gold spell / 5pp

target enemy follower cannot attack next turn

earth rite 2 : enemy followers in play with x or less attack cannot attack next turn

spellboost : increase x by 1

legendary amulet / 7pp

countdown 2

At the end of a player's turn transform a random follower/amulet of that player into an earth essence.

earth rite 3 : transform all enemy followers and amulets into earth essences.

Make earth rite effect optional.

There, earth rune fixed.

midrange forest because it's fun, strong, and very rare at lower ranks so nobody can call you cancer.

My daughterwife Luna

Beast Dominator

>opened over 200 packs
>not a single animated bellringer angel
>tfw

>Forest player floods the board with fairies
>Drop Aurelia
>Forest player drops Tia on a board with 4 fairies to kill her
>Eve gets banished
>Concedes at 18 HP
Holy shit my sides have left orbit

help

>tfw it happened to me once

I didn't quit tho, I just spammed with "EEEHHH ?" emote and still won the match cause elf op LMAO

Either of them. How come there's s little fanart of them, holy shit.

Huh so you can't reroll on Steam? how fucked are you if you get shit packs on the beginning of the game?
My phone is from aztec civilization so no rerolling then linking with phone

RUNE
U
N
E

Blood desu

>How fucked are you if you get shit packs on the beginning of the game
You're really not. It's just a little boost, you can't get fucked over no matter how unlucky you are. It just means you have to spend some extra time grinding before you can make expensive decks. There are some very strong budget options available so you could open no legendaries and still be completely fine.

You bought Vampy for a reason

Download Nox or w/e and reroll on there, then link to steam once you have a nice start.

Can anyone help me make a meme deck for forest and blood that could help me win a quick unranked match for my dailies? These are my leggos

>off-by-one kenobi

Install an emulator such as LeapDroid, Nox, Andyroid, or Bluestacks Bluestacks is shit

Reroll on the emulator

Link the new rerolled account to your Steam (this removes your previous account)

>blood

Just make lolibats, no legos required.

Should I liquify pluto?

Vampy-chan!

Aggro bats is a cheap blood deck and also the strongest blood deck available.
For Forest...you better at least have some roaches, friend, or you're completely fucked

I only have 2 vanias and i dont want to craft a third

pluto is very very situational, so unless you main shadow, you can dust her

My exactly 200th game as Shadow was a midrange mirror match that also happened to put me into A1.

Wonderful!

FFS. Rose Queen viable when?

You don't need the whole package, just the basic framework. 2 vanias is fine.

>that hint of pubic hair
That's pretty hot if he didn't look insane.

A0 rank and up players.

Do you regret not sandbagging. Pros/whales do not apply.

AND I FINALLY PULLED A LORD OF THE FLIES FROM MY 100 RUPIE REWARD! I HAD TO CRAFT THE OTHER TWO. HAHAHAH.

You don't even need vanias and vampire fortresses to run a bat facerush deck.

If you let it live for 10 turns you get another lord of the flies in your collection

No, sandbagging is for degenerates

What was the chain of cards that the art featured in Mentor's Teachings was originally part of in RoB?

Why play that deck if you can't hear "Gooo bloodkin!"?

No.
I'm not a retard so I can climb/do dailies just fine at A1

>Using english voices

>Dub

>t. 1-5 wr

kill me

>>Legendary Amulet : Make your opponent unable to play followers.

You are fucking stupid.

>1-5 wr

but those are sandbagger win rates

Rose Queen has done some work in tournaments recently I believe. Basically you play PtP and stick two in there instead of fairy beasts for an extra win condition.

i just do dailies in t2 honestly

>thinking right is a bad choice in any way

You don't deserve to go higher than 2-3 with Vampy.

I'll have you know that /svg/ is home to masters and above players exclusively with multiple MTG hof-ers, WSOG legends and world champion weightlifters

>I'm a retard and I have to sandbang to achieve a 51% winrate
t. (You)

Source?

wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Trainee_Amelia

Whoa, whoa, whoa, chill out
I just wanted my T2 ticket

muh

Beast Dominator is 100% fine in take two. Hell, I'd even call her strong. She's a big pile of stats above the curve and big threat when evolved. Your opponent will have to answer her or she'll get out of control. And obviously Bloody Mary is fantastic; even if you just play her as a vanilla minion with no synergy in hand your opponent will freak and try to kill her asap.
This "Beast Dominator is unplayable trash" thing has really gone too far. She's perfectly fine, she's just a little weak as a legendary.

*wsop

Kill me.

MEMED

Well I have 3 decks (bats, banner and face dragon) so doing dailies is not that bad. If I get shadow I try to do arena and the rest is replaced.

pixie mischief

What do I sub in for Cerberus in aggro shadow if I'm missing 2 of them?

You sub in banner of command

Is the sound or animation when you tap on the buy-card-box any different depending on the rarity of your drawn cards? Like Granblue's rainbow-colored crystal showing that you have at least one SSR drawn.

The saga continues

Okay I will try to reroll on Nox
But as a heads up what are some signs of a good roll?

I just don't get bothered by the dailies I can't complete. I have the deck I want and a few budget decks on the side, losing out on some progression is fine, I just want to get to Masters sooner.

8-10 legendaries with animated legends and golds. High ratio of usable in-meta legendaries

rune bros ww@

6 or more legendaries, but less is fine if you have many in crafts you're interested in playing

Not too spread out into too many crafts, so you're closer to building 1 good deck

Go to shadowverse.gamepress.gg/rerolling-guide
Reference it for good cards based on the crafts you're interested in

this advice is fine too if you have many hours to dedicate to rerolling or you're a very lucky person

More Playfuls or Unleashers if you haven't maxed out on them in your build, and if you have, whatever you've got between Soulhungry Wraith, Charon, Cursed Soldiers, Demonic Strikes, Dance of Death.

Does it count as whaling if I haven't bought crystals but have been playing since release?

I'm having fun with meme decks in A2, but at this point card limitations are not an issue for me either.

Wait, what? Those aren't take two wins either.

did she get possessed by the reflection in the mirror or what?

It's really quick with a phone

And opening packs is really therapeutic

Wasn't there some series of cards this belonged to that ended in her being corrupted? I remember there being an image of such, but searching "Amelia" on the DB doesn't give me the final stage I remembered seeing in whatever image it was.

And no, I'm not talking about Luciella; there was the image of her, yes, but there was also one with Amelia.

The final image in that series is from an unrelated card, the actual follow up to Amelia being captured is a shot of her walking free triumphantly.

Final image is actually the last form of pic related.

It was a bait image.

Amelia ends up becoming a holy sword saint.

Who wears a leotard everywhere

Just sword saint things

amelia a cute

You can lift that Burden by joining us down the path of salvation.

On that note Xth for Haven, the second most fun craft.

Disappointing really.

Never give up bros. wooo

heart of the cards the quickblader

And what card is the art in your pic from?

you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existance is flawed
You get me closer to GOD

Gonna lift Eris' skirt and just slide it in.

Would it be better if i try playing blind and find myself a comfortable craft to play first?

How do I play midrange sword? I dump minions on curve but I'm not winning wtf. I'm going back to hearthstone.

Get out of your basement Trent and give us another album.

>tfw you will never adopt Luna and say you'll be her big brother
>tfw she won't trust you at first and slowly begin to warm up to you
>tfw you will never take her to fun places that she never was able to go to
>tfw you will never fix her doll when it gets torn and see her ecstatic face as she tells you she loves you
>tfw you will never tuck her into bed and give her a hug
>tfw she will never come into your room at night and ask to sleep with you because she's scared of her nightmares
>tfw you will never hear her labored breathing and feel her squirming against you
>tfw you will never ask her what's wrong and have her answer that she feels funny down there
>tfw you will never tell her about what's happening to her body and how to make it stop
>tfw you will never help her through the process of relieving herself because she's scared
>tfw you will never try to fight your masculine instincts to ravage her until you remember your role as her family
>tfw she will never have her first orgasm in your arms
>tfw you will never drift off to sleep together, cuddling together
I don't think I can keep going lads, she's waiting for me on the other side

You have to set up some expectations for yourself first and foremost though

If you have any inclination to climb to let's say Masters/AA you'll definitely have an easier time with a in-meta deck like midrange sword, storm haven or tempo elf

If you're just looking to mess around you may regret it in the long term because aside from Haven decks the popular and powerful in-meta decks are often 5-6 legendaries minimum

Altleader Amelia when?
I can't believe Latham got in over her. What the fuck.

but she would kill you.

Does Liza counter Siegfried?

while the amelia image is fake, there are at least 2 more other cards in RoB whose whole point is that they turn into demons

wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Dark_Knight_Luciella
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Fallen_Ivurishia