youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previously on /ffg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVHu7qG5tJY
youtube.com/watch?v=4M8z0ECZMyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucked up previous

First for best esper.

Remember user, you have the power to secure victory in your grasp...

How to beat Maxwell: use your credit card, kupo!

>not cropping the multipull one

>credit card
>when you need a paypal for TMR injection

???

Basically bring your Bursts/Soul Breaks unless the fight needs something specific

Usually people will bring one physical attack and one mage since you have to do one front and back put you can also place a support in the back if you really don't have any mages

See for yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=OVHu7qG5tJY

Youd think if they leveled a class to 8* they would know how it works. I dont think he even had the break buff card

Continued!
Enemy has FB, self only has Focus.
Diabolos used. Now we just need to kill her.

Round #9 what do? We got heavily nuked by Endless.

Toblerone uses Crushing Blow/Cecil uses Curaja/Refia uses Embolden/CoD's use Call of the Void. Leave Agrias knocked out now, she has served her purpose.

Damage rush her NOW! You can win now!

Spoilers: resetting the app resets Maxwells timer to rune/buff. Reset the app every couple of turns to be safe and it's a fucking breeze.

I have no shame cheating in this event. Fuck gumi for this.

END IT NOW. IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR.

Mobius day is some good shit

AM GOING FOR IT SENPAIS!

That's unfun!

15th for Faris

>force closing the app and reopening it resets maxwell's timer
>literally just kill the app every 3 turns and never have to worry about sacred song/run turn for and Destiny turn 5

God bless you user. I'll try it out later on, I sure am fucking pissed that I wasted 90 NRG for my A team to get assraped on this bullshit.

This collab event has been nothing but horseshit.

Are you dead?

> This collab event has been nothing but horseshit.

This

Not to mention they cut the Magicite drops from all enemies. Or increasing the prices across the board. Or limit the materia/6* stuff. Or fucking up the gatcha.

>didn't farm a fuckton of magicite during the FFT event

If anybody asks, the game keeps crashing.

It's a rock solid alibi.

We actually did it...
I did not believe it possible but you all helped me through it and we succeeded.
Missed out on the no-KO and kill with LB missions but who gives a shit.
I owe this all to you /ffg/ YOU are the true heroes. I'll later on create the guide based on this battle (will take a day or few).

Yet still, here I was the one complaining about this being a TMR-exclusive trial and used a DW CoD with 2 Rising Suns so I do feel a bit bad, but honestly fuck all that.
Thank all you glorious anons and let us proceed onwards cheesing anything and everything else aswell!

Cheers forever

The FFT event wasn't even close to this one in JP.

Also, the choco-chocobos event gave an assfuckload, but jewmi skipped that too.

Whats the quickest way to fill up the esper gage? I brought a Elza whale friend and she's killing Maxwell quicker then I expected.

Was going to say "same" but, now that I compare the stats, WHM's are pretty bad...
I'm just glad that I can move on to dragoon now. Although I plan to get the aprentice mage's 4* staff first.

Congrats though.

How long have you been playing?
I've been playing since about mid September when the chocobocalypse.

>wanted to drop some shekels on BE
>contemplating for a few weeks
>suddenly hackers everywhere
>bullshit event drops
Thanks for saving me some money jewmi

we did it reddit

>8* staff
I meant.

> implying I didn't and maxed out all my espers (except Siren, fuck that useless cunt) and stockpiled white Magicite for Carbuncle

Let us bask in our Maxwells user! I got her much earlier than you did, but with far more bullshit to deal with since I couldn't keep focus up and ran out of MP a couple of times. Had to resort to a 730 ATK Toblerone whalefriend with Deathbringer and Barrage, but I ended up doing it.

my playonline folder is 13 gigs.

Gratz man. I kind of lost of what you did at turn 6+ but good job nonetheless on playing safe

>hating Siren

2big4mobile

They're developing a mobile version of the game, which is supposed to be it's own game, which also isn't Grandmasters.
There's not a lot of info about it, though.

Hey guys, I bet this is totally legit

youtube.com/watch?v=4M8z0ECZMyw

Any FFXV streams?

I'm not even mad about the magicites drop removal or the karma, since I farmed a fuckton of magicites from the FFT event to 2* max out the next esper that'll release as well as farming the shit out of pumpking for materials and whatnot. My gacha luck sucks in general, since out of like ~33 pulls I did in the BF banner, the only units that were worth a damn was tilith and agrias.

It's just that you HAVE to use the new units to farm materials sufficient enough to buy anything, and the metal gods don't even spawn frequently enough to justify running the damn thing past from the initial clear rewards. After I clear maxwell, I'm just going to call it and stop bothering with the event altogether.

no

>actually searched for an unlisted video
Pretty sure that you can use your time for better things, such as playing Pokemon, right?

Keep resetting every turn until you get only physical attacks. No esper or defeat with lb.

Also, stop changing your fucking units to CoD! I still need BF units for karma bonus!

>Get close to killing Maxwell
>Don't have esper gage filled yet
>Start stalling to try and fill it
>Esper orbs stop dropping from attacks and only get limit crystals
>Fight starts to go downhill and everyone does except for Cecil
>Not low enough to kill with only Cecil
Fuck esper orbs and fuck Maxwell.

Save scummed, dont care. The bullshit thing is I killed her with cods lb too and didnt get that karma

Started like mid october or early october

Oh and those of you who asked for the friend ID of the DW 2xRising Sun CoD non-friend-friend CoD I had along, I haven't it for share. I never got the pop-up to request a friendship. I would've requested it and shared it with y'all but it never opened up for God knows why.
It probably has something to do with how I disconnected several times during the fight or something, I dunno, your guess is as good as mine.

I literally wish I could [/spoiler]hold hands with you and all the other anons who helped me right now.
After spending all those Elixirs and Phoenix Downs I think it's a fair game however.
Nonetheless this trial is a massive turd of horsecrap no matter how you look at it. I'm just happy you, me and all the others who succeeded got what they wanted. Missed a few missions but I couldn't care less. Cheers to you, user.
That's pretty much where I lost it myself too. It just gets too dicking complex when you have to dice between heals/resus/buffs/dmg and I just took half an advice from the replies and gambled it.

Words cannot express these feels. Not just the feeling of having achieved something (that one is clouded by the whale friend anyhow) but even more so the feeling of having such splendid anons with me during this struggle. It's not like I've never achieved anything important before but right here and right now this feels extremely important and unimaginably good.

Thanks all. I'll be sure to get it all down and share it in a few days.

Good night.

Also I'm a retard and cannot /spoiler

Now I feel twice as bad.
Thanks a lot.

what are you going to do now?

Feels pretty good when you finally down it, trial was still not as fulfilling as the BF equivalent though

Pretty sure Alim is going to swing the banhammer asap on injection. They didn't like the Labyrinth exploit back then and they'll hate this even more.

Gumi alone would probably just be too incompetent.

Should I level up my Rydia for this event to get diablos off or is that not necessary?

It's not necessary because you'll never be able to do it at all.

completely unnecessary, the fight is going to last long enough to get at least 2 diabolos off if you wanted to

Tried to save scum still couldn't beat the event

I might do another Maxwell go just to get the materia, but that's about it. I'll probably use the Toblerone whalefriend I used before or an Elza whalefriend for the stronger break and only concentrate on just Crushing Blow/Call of the Void/Madness rush(if Elza whalefriend, though I will go with ravaging blow first for the massive DEF debuff on Maxwell)/Barrage if Toblerone whalefriend. I will not seek the LB one unless it's the Elza whalefriend I use.

I wasn't aware it was possible to S/L in BE. How quick do you need to be / how does it work?

My Maxwell team is going to be Luneth, Ramza, CoD (once i run Dunes enough to level her), Rosa, and Agrias. How screwed am I?

Post stats

Force close app on enemy turn and before its your turn

Also, just tried maxwell. She/he sucks. He's basically a glass cannon. She is a shitty prize

maxwell is a she

That's because we lack her 6*, which should have came out by now since this is BF banner 2 global edition with more waifus we have gotten.

Her 6* is decent when paired with either Thundergod or dykegoddess for their holy imperil. Nuke everything with AoE holy attacks.

Poor Vargas though, he will never come out for global.

So I'm trying to decide what to dump gigas into between duplicate units anticipating 6*

Which units would best benefit from having two at 6* between

Agrias
Bartz
Garland
Terra
Kefka
Exdeath

Exdeath/Butts since they will come the soonest. Than Garland, Terra(priority)/Kefka, and finally Agrias.

I can't wait until Exdeath gets his 6* since then he will be best grind friend unit to bring with solo characters with either Shiva/Ramuh/Diablos for a cheap W Blizzara/Thundara/Biora.

What do I have to do to make FB friends show up in FFBE?

I want to use this whale.

>Maxwell

Damn it's like you need to be a fucking whale to beat this bitch

Agrias, but that's too long away to worry about.

Two 6* trees are retarded for a long time, and two 6* bartzes are extremely convenient in long fights.

Tetra is also a ways away, but similar to the tree. She can do whm pretty well too at that point.

Assklown is eh, even with two. Garland Can be insane once he's enhanced, but only pretty good before then.

awoo~

>like

I want to draw into a Terra, but getting her will be an impossibility for me until the FFVI banner 2 comes out in global with the gacha base change. I'll whale on that banner hard to get one or two Terra then. The only other banner I will whale on is the Agrias banner with her and Tilith and Ramza/Delita and the Teedus 2 banner with Rikku.

i just tried it and was able to evoked diablos and beat her for the first time(had other attempts before knowing s/l but wasn't able to win).

the whole idea of s/l in BE for this particular fight is to reset maxwell's rune's/sacred/song/destiny which she uses every 4th turn. she will still use genesis multiple times, but you won't have to worry about dispeling and rebuffing yourself.

i reset during her attack and during my turn cause idk how the fuck s/l works on BE and paranoid if i did it right or not. pretty sure i s/l like 30x in a 10-12 round fight.

just remember to slowly poke her and keep buffs up and fullbreak on her and heal yourself till you got enough to evoke. then go all out while still s/l-ing.

i might try to get the 15% dark resist materia on the last day, but back to grinding for karma for me.

Can someone help me figure out what units of mine I should use in the Maxwell fight? I know with a whale unit and abusing the rune countdown resetting I can beat her but i'm not sure what my party should be.
The noteworthy units I have maxed:
>Cecil
>CoD
>Refia
>Garland
>Chizuru
>Arc
>Tellah
>Charlotte

The units I can get to max with some more farming:
>Ignus 5* level 57
>Rydia 5* level 10

for sure:
cecil
cod
refia
ingus for fullbreak

5th guy idk, but someone tanky like garland or charlotte

I'd recommend: Cecil, CoD, Refia, Charlotte, and Garland. Also, try to find a whale CoD with dw.

>get to mobius chapter 3
>all of a sudden bombs start spawning as bosses
>countdown on first turn
>explode next turn insta-wiping you without any way to defend or play around it
>impossible to break them on turn one
is there some trick to this or is it time for me to find a new mobage? Every map now is just a coin flip on if they use it turn 1 or not

Who else /midnightlaunch/ here?

Is beating Maxwell even worth it?

no

You know whats the funniest thing about Maxwell fight? Gumi expected people to spend money on lapis for dark banner and stamima refresh on cactuars, but people mentioned tmr injection so much on reddit or even facebook that most are now aware that they can spend money on guaranteed progress and strongest items in the game as opposed to gambling and getting nothing
And all because we cant reliably beat her because gumi decided to drop her early

It depends on your build/characters and if you are willing to deal with her bullshit as well as being at Dirnado content for Diablos. If you have Cecil/Refia/CoD then you can attempt to do her. Full Break/Dispel is necessary for her as well. You want whalefriends with either Deathbringer Luneth/Toblerone or DW CoD with Rising Suns/Elza with dual Gungnirs.

It would be if gumi didnt cuck us away from her 6*

I found a CoD friend with dw and i'm going to use Charlotte and Garland at least for now. But before I make an attempt. Is there any particular way to fill the esper gage or is it just luck that will make the esper orbs drop/drop more?

This, if she were just a normal bossfight I would have no idea injection was an option, and I'd still be playing this shitty game too.

Gumi is like Icarus in a way.
They just flew too close to the sun.

It's fine, China's killing them on injections.

I've been considering playing XI because of that discount campaign. To that user who's been posting their playthrough and the other XIbros in this thread what am I in for?

I bought in on amazon because of the shit ton of preorders, day 1 delivery, and they charge 47$ for new games

Is it just Nox crashing regularly or also Memu?

I can't farm TMRs while I'm afk when this PoS GL crashes every few fights.

>what am I in for?
Play it and find out?

I think I will stick to Grand Gaia

I have mage so I'm gonna farm seeds for it now to have a fire user ready. Then farm for the bank for future jobs I pull

>And all because we cant reliably beat her because gumi decided to drop her early

Well, it is possible to beat her legit with Diabolos as a F2P player (I did, no whale fried, no save scumming).

That doesn't make the fight less retarded, though. Lack of 6* units and Carbuncle makes it a retarded choice to put up now.

>Try to look up info on how to fill the summon gage to get diablos out
>People say auto
>Start autoing while focusing/omnivieling whenever needed
>Through the entire fight only get 1 esper orb
>Team quickly falls apart
>Get decimated yet again
Fuck this event. I'm so glad they make all the 5* base units only able to be gotten by fucking whales.

Autoattack is a meme. Get DW Barrage users, preferable CoD.

Job?
Usually I just leave the small ones be and target the big noes first.
Make sure to start the fight with your ultimate ability maxed out. and depending on which ult it is, use it at appropriate times.

BTW, are you commanding the fights yourself or just trying to have it auto itself?

How do I make sure the DW CoD doesn't push her below the 50% threshold of rape?

>I'm so glad they make all the 5* base units only able to be gotten by fucking whales
Ebin.

Deprecated game.

I brought a DW Barrage CoD but I didn't use barrage because apparently autoing has a """"""higher chance"""""" of dropping esper orbs.

I didn't care. My Luneth died to the rape, but I ignored that. I healed up, rebuffed/dispelled/FB'ed/used Diabolos and quickly nuked the other half of her health with CoD's darkness attack within 2 turns before Maxwell overwhelmed me.

I don't feel bad in the slightest

>spark chain didn't fill the bar at all
oh fug

I tried to auto CoD before, but it didn't drop jackshit.

8 hits >> 2 hits

Things I forgot to mention:

> Defending at threshold/every 4th turn to survive better
> Try to nuke her in one go when her health is still over 30% to skip the Endless threshold