gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pPyuZ6ZTqmo?t=153
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FRESH OVERWATCH MEMES.

Claim you're husbando

People don't dress like cowboys unless you live in the weird parts of Texas.

Go to random community servers until you find one you like and then just keep going there.

Same rule applies to outside of tf2 as well, just go to any place and just hang around long enough and you'll have friends, or at the very least people you know and are probably friendly with.

>I wanted to let you know that we have decided to cancel the release of the Overwatch: First Strike graphic novel.

Impregnate

LENA IS FOR ______

What hero would be most likely to browse Veeky Forums?

Or whatever website autists and shitters go to in the 2070s

beep boop boop beep

Claimed.

They're talking about how Reaper loves Widow

I met them in Source games, mostly. Some on Facepunch back when GMod was still owned by Gay Newman, some on Left 4 Dead.

One of the friends I played lots of TF2 with is actually my wife now.

No, I'm not ster.

BANANAS.

People still have the hat and boots. Honestly you need someone sort of head protection either way unless you want to get burned. I find that only non-americans find it weird.

Flashbanging and shooting my revolver in her face

Jesse McCree

>It's a "Sombra walks behind my team and turns off my Rein shield so we all die" episode

One shotting

Cutest and best pairing

What's that sticky stuff on her fingers?

Genji should have stayed dead tbqh

D.va
Roadhog

Look at this delicious blueberry sniper. I want to hug the smug.

that went much faster than I thought it would. hots was okay, not as bad as I thought a moba would be

Healing energy. It's what the healing beam is made from.

vaginal fluids

>soldier on high ground defence

feels so good bros

Gerard was the luckiest man.

>Ana's still just boosting rein's when her ult was nerfed

not for lewd

I mean if you live in Texas and work on a ranch or something sure wear a hat but most people don't wear them.

t. Louisiana

Why would you marry a friend from a tf2 server and make him dress up as a girl?

It's curious to me why Genji was chosen to receive the skin. Is it because he received no legendary skin during the 2 events? I wonder if he's actually the most played hero in Overwatch, hours-wise.

It's actually still a good defensive/control usage of the Ult.

>Gerard was killed by his mind-raped wife

Gerard was literally a cuck

I have seen politicians wear them like who shall not be named.

>facepunch
>Gmod
literally kys

>tfw this will be the content for an upcoming month

post more young Ana

>The weird parts of Texas

Why did they overbuff Dva so god damn much

How can the other girls even compete?

Mercy is always lewd.

>I have Reaper ult
>Zarya has ult as well
>Ana has ult
>The Ana boosts the Rein instead of me
If you have ever done this as an Ana, never play her again please

it's because they know weeb autists like me would go through the trouble of downloading 14GB and play 15 matches in a moba to get it.

He still got to fuck Blue for years.

>disproportional breasts
dropped

By not having the body of a 14 year old

It's really not that weird dude. I don't know why you are so persistent about this. Just ask any Texan.

youtu.be/pPyuZ6ZTqmo?t=153

anyone else having trouble connecting to games, even on quickplay?

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD COME TO MY RESCUE AND JUST TAKE ME AWAY!! JUST TAKE MY AWAY!!

I see people dressed up like that. It's not super common but it's not weird or anything, unless you're a complete yuppie.

t. Fort Worth denizen

Why would a goddess compete with a insect?

Most of Texas is weird.

I'm technically not a neet but I might as well be.

Disappointed we won't get more young Ana any time soon since First Strike was cancelled.

>Make a smurf for the free weekend
So this is what fun feels like

>no prosthetic arm
Shit drawing.

I wanted to argue with you but then you see Arabs that are dressed like it's the 7th century. This is mild by comparison. I guess it is because of the heat but it's still strange.

>playing attack torb
>4 golds
>"torb swap out"

mmm yes quite

Hana is

great game blizzard

i'll stick to wow

I see a person (assumingly a girl) in a full body burkha around campus even when it's summer.

Whatever they want to wear I guess.

How? Do you just go on losing streaks and don't know when to stop?

Also man those que times

Not even 20 seconds to get into a game, unlike the 5 minute wait at my actual level

dont you get matched with your mmr tier fairly quick?

>Adding all that greentext
All your post said was boosting Rein in spite of the speed nerf. There's dozens of variables that decide who and when to boost.

Reaper's no longer as good of a boost target any more, unlike Rein. He shouldn't need the damage buff to make the most out of his Ult, a Zarya bubble does pretty much the same thing damage reduction would. The speed increase was a huge part of Reaper's post-Ult clean up.

mai waifu

was it full cancelled or delayed? I still want to believe

Trashy

>feels so proud about getting golds in the lowest possible skillgroup that he takes a screenshot

Does anyone feel like the quality of matches have gone down since the latest update?

I mean, Hanzo and Widowmaker was interchangeable and I expected Sombra to be interchangeable to Genji but instead it's Hanzo/Widow, Genji and Sombra every match - and it seems like no one plays support or tank at all now. Period. Before the update there'd be that one person who would pick it, and now no one does at all.

Besides people's choices, it seems like there's just no balance with matchmaking at all right now. Every match I've been in is a stomp, either from my side or the enemy teams. A friend who is a much higher rank than me has said the same thing as well.

Is it because the introduction of Arcade has split the playerbase so drastically?

Remember to bully and discipline your commander daily.

Cancelled, full stop. They scrapped a finished comic.

(((Kaplan))) said it was canned, I think

>brawl playlist
>want to play total mayhem
>keep getting we're all soldiers now

brawl of duty is garbage
so is charge

they're the only two i get

Will there ever be an open server browser for this game?

anyone?

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAID PHARAH WAS NERFED??????????

FUCKEN PHARAH IS EVERYWHERE NOW AND NO ONE OTHER THAN HITSCANS CAN DO SHIT BECAUSE SHE IS ALWAYS IN THE AIR

It's fucking retarded you can't pick which one you want

What does stopping accomplish? Do I magically get better teammates?

>No one other than hitscans
Gee it's not like 76 is an autopick and usually some form of a sniper are in every team or something

/OWG/ VS /OWG/ IS UP ON NA PLEASE JOIN

>I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAID PHARAH WAS NERFED??????????

I'd say that she's slightly better off, maybe more or less the same at the highest levels. But in shitterville, where you play, she's far far better because her splash damage is massive and hitscan can't aim.

>FUCKEN PHARAH IS EVERYWHERE NOW AND NO ONE OTHER THAN HITSCANS CAN DO SHIT BECAUSE SHE IS ALWAYS IN THE AIR

Just pick soldier lmao

It stops you from losing more SR and cool down from the stress.

Snipers are stupid

>Is it because the introduction of Arcade has split the playerbase so drastically?
I think so. Before there was QP, Comp, vsAI and Brawl, 4 things. Now there's QP, Comp, vsAI, 1v1, 3v3, Brawl, Mystery and No Limits, 8 things.

Few people will bother with vsAI but with the "free" boxes from wins in the Arcade I suspect that's had a huge impact on the queues and matchmaking overall. I suspect they might remove some or all of the Arcade loot boxes because of the negative effect of matchmaking.

Smaller pool of player = harder to match them = crappier games.

Objective husbando list:

Top tier

Genji
Zenyatta
Lucio

All these can be happy with you and make you feel happy yourself.

Average tier:

Hanzo
Mccree
Reinhardt

These men have some past issues but they can still try to be a better person.

Beyond fixing tier:
Reaper
Soldier
Roadhog

The first one is dead on the outside, the second one is dead on the inside. They are both moody bitches. Avoid. Roadhog is a nihilistic anarchist you can't fix that.

Meme tier:

Bastion
Junkrat
Torb
Winston

These husbandos are for memesters only. Junkrat literally Joker tier

>cool down from the stress
Nonissue. I'm not stressed or angry. It's just a game.

I think it's pretty much the same. Where I saw 2 Genjis, I now see Genji/Tracer, Genji/Sombra or Genji/Hanzo. Where I saw 2 WMs, I now see Hanzo/WM.

The 1HL just puts you in a mindset of "we're trying now!" but it's just the same shit with different heroes. People want to play specific heroes and if they can't, they'll pick the closest thing, because it's a video game and they want to have fun.

Doesn't help much if the snipers are shit.

i-i'm not a neet if i'm going to college

right?

Anyone else having problems with crashing when connecting

Waifu tier list
--------------------------------------------------------
ELDER GOD TIER

-Tracer
-Tracer with summer games skin
-Tracer again

SHIT TIER

-Everything else

>it's one of those 100% accurate sleepdart Anas

this is it my nigs, after all these years, this is finally the day i kill myself