/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous Thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.01 (Kernel)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users.
-New exploits that allow to downgrade from 11.1 are going to be released soon. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: you can use httpwn to play online and access the eShop.
You can downgrade from 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. Check Plailect's guide.
-Unbanning is possible by replacing LocalFriendCodeSeed_B gbatemp.net/threads/449251

>Wii U
-A new method to get regionfree has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/448468
-Preview version of hexFW released.
-haxci has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/447688/
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/

>Vita
-Adrenaline released. gist.github.com/TheOfficialFloW/0ed4e09e2d447e631416cb84d7c43107
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-4.06 patches the 4.01 jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE.

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/pull/286)
gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/page-330#post-6853246
mediafire.com/file/xl2799vqukcze1e/swapdoodle.zip
vitapiracy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1069&p=4390&hilit=Escha#p4390
boards.fireden.net/vg/last/50/157144287/#157194010
wiiu.titlekeys.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

READ BEFORE ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS

>People have ONLY been banned for playing online BEFORE the official release date.
>The freeshop version is SAFE! NO recorded bans yet. YES YOU CAN PLAY ONLINE NOW, STOP ASKING
>"Is the Lurantis leak safe?" who fucking cares if you can upgrade to the freeshop version?

>Currently, the only way to get rid of the online ban (002 error) is to either use the LFC of an unbanned 3ds, or by using the movable.sed of a 3ds that has undergone a system transfer in the past.
>A Luma3DS patch to get around the eshop ban (022 error) is being worked on. It works for some people, but produces a new error for others. (github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/pull/286)

Just be patient. It's only been a few days since the banwave, and there's already a lot of progress.

Guide to current unban methods: gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/page-330#post-6853246

WHERE IS SWAPDOODLE DLC

>some stores broke Dragonball Fusion's street date
>the Pokemon shit has me too spooked to play it early if someone rips it

It doesn't matter unless you go online.

oh fuck
is the cia/.3ds out

>team level around 28-29
>Pokemons and trainers in area is around 11-19

Am i overleveling or this game is WAY too easy

murica only
mediafire.com/file/xl2799vqukcze1e/swapdoodle.zip

Can anyone confirm browserhax to work? The site is givng me an error.

what if I have an illegal copy but only go online after it's released?

This is all fine and dandy, but I'm not sure if I'm safe because I'm in Europe.

My 3DS SD card lost its format and now I can't access the files on my PC. It works fine on the 3DS though, as if nothing had happened. Is there a way I can access the files and preferably make a back up so I can transfer them to a new SD card?

So I'm on 11.0 with an o3DS and no CFW, I want to use the online features in SM but ctr-httpwn doesn't work. Is there anyway around this or will I have to update/wait 8 years for slowhax

Posting question here becaue last threads dead

Ok guys I finished Luma3ds A9lh and all that sysnand crap, though I have a big issue, all my downloaded games that I had with Emunand(switched from rxtools) are no longer in my directory, How do I get them back?

If you're parnoid, just backup the save and then delete the title and ticket, then reinstall it from Freeshop on release.

Ok, I'm getting rather annoyed.
I got eshop banned, but that means nothing because this piece of shit n3ds wouldn't download from the eshop any way.
I can't install anything from freeshop because it throws "wrong title key" despite being the file from 3ds.titlekeys.
And now the piece of shit won't install cias due to cert issues.
Factory resets and sd card swaps do nothing to alleviate the problem either.
So this piece of shit just fucked itself up, then got banned.
GG nintendo.
Render my less than 6 month old new 3ds worthless while my 4 year old old 3ds is still find despite some superficial damage.

is it region locked?

>GG nintendo.
>somehow screwing up your device so much that it can't use eshop or freeshop
>not having a NAND backup from before you broke it

Some user mentioned the atelier games had issues so I went around searching for info. Here's what I found out about it.
Really interested to play the whole atelier series on vita so if you have more info or got these to work 100% without issues then please tell me.

>Ayesha:
I bought Ayesha but someone says the current dumps freeze halfway in or something. Dont have a lot of info here.
If anyone has more info on this, I could test it on my vita and see what happens.

>Escha:
vitapiracy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1069&p=4390&hilit=Escha#p4390

Apparently, the only working dump of Escha is a vitamin 1.0 dump that needs to be manualy undubbed or you'll have a broken overworld. Its likely that a dump with the latest version of Maidump could fix this issue but looks like no one has bothered to dump it using mai.

>Shallie:
Not released yet

>Sophie:
boards.fireden.net/vg/last/50/157144287/#157194010

The issue with sophie is that DLC will not work. Found this link in the archives and people claim it works, havent tested it myself but I hope this fixes the issue

>Firis:
I wish

brick it and send it under warranty

I want to smother all the sissy anime boys.

I'm on an old-ass version of rxtools with ctr boot manager from may, can I still do that shit?

is the only way to get ISO's onto the vita through FTP?

murica only

>3.63 NEVER EVER

I'm going to laugh if the bans all lift in 15 days anyway, making all these people losing sleep and messing with shit they don't understand pointless.

Also, why is everyone so obsessed with the eshop ban? I just assumed everyone used Freeshop anyway.

I flashed the backup.
Did nothing to solve the problem.
I haven't even used it in like 3 months beyond using my r4 when it came in because I just got a vita and a new tower that I have been fucking around with instead.
Might be the best option at this point.
But I don't want to go through using either of my old3ds to do the transfer. Just seems like a hassle.
And I arm9'd like 4 consoles over 2 days.

Funny how fearing people are right now. Even i dont feel like playing sm now, even with an official copy. Cant believe this is the most pre ordered game of all time

Meruru has camera bug even with the latest mai. Only later mai dumps of Totori/Rorona are working properly afaik.
Ayesha mai dump has broken world/missing monster models in combat like EL.

Games easy, can clear with one pokemon

Thank ye kindly user.
Also sorry eurobro, sucks to be you I guess. You can always get an emunand again and set it's region to murrica, but Jap would always be superior.

To be fair it's not very fun until someone starts making difficulty romhacks. 90% of trainers I've encountered only have one Pokemon and it's mindlessly dull. I'm bored already.

why are people removing their perfectly normal cia for freeshop? there's nothing wrong with it the only reason people got banned is because they played early fucking retards

Where were you when you reaIized \hbg\ is nothing more than tech support for niggers who stoIe 3DS consoIes and want to reseII them on the internet?

>lTT: DigitaI kucks with no jobs that work for free to make niggers money

So it says, "Delete the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer image .bin and .bin.sha from the /files9/ folder on your SD card"

But I don't see any of these .bin or .bin.sha folders in my /files9/ folder. Should I just continue anyways?

I'll likely wait a week just to make sure there are no more bans

I realized this like 6 or more months ago you slow fuck.

Single 3DS unban when

XD

going online with it at all is risky, not just early. It has a different version marker than the true release

I was pretty disappointed at that realization.
/hbg/ seriously feels like 3DS tech support general with a side of help for other consoles

Can I download Sun/Moon through CDN-FX or FunkyCIA yet? I don't want to wait a millennia for the DS to download through freeShop.

Watch yifans twitter and look for lv1 and f00d processor tweets I bet it will be cracked in about 6 months to a year. taihenkaku is a real gamechanger.

Realized it the second the 3DS scene took off

it's the same as any other dump from a cart its not different than the true release

only eshops are different

/out/

I finished before release but already pre ordered a copy. Never went online but thia ban made me feel a bit grey. Im not even banned though (played on a different 3ds too)

I'm having fun tech supporting though

>used Lurantis .cia
>got banned
>still bought Moon

I'm Nintencuck'd.
I just need to grab some mons from pokebank then I want to abandon ship.

>can't even crossboard directly
amazing work can't wait to see more

consider a job at Nintenshit's tech support department or Best Buy then since you love it so much :^)

>almost $100
>for one time use
I'll just get the charger or pray I can get the Mario N3ds for the same price as the black friday 3ds ad

should've played and kept it smart, boyo

should've uninstalled + remove/clean the ticket/s with tiksweep

I uninstalled both Sun and Moon cias and cleaned/removed the tickets with tiksweep after my Sun arrived from Amazon/ups today

Question: I'm trying to install Ayesha Plus via Mai (first time using it), and there's 3 files to download. I installed the game and all, but what do I do with this eboot & module folder? Trying to install it gave me an error, do I just replace the installed files with the files in it and then install the DLC via Mai?
>just uninstalled my vitamin dump to install Mai Ayesha
Welp.
>Ayesha mai dump has broken world/missing monster models in combat like EL.
Is it still playable otherwise?

If you're doing moding you dont know how valuable a good soldering iron is. What are you going to do if you brick on your way to a9lh

Where to get Wii U title keys?

What else is this thread good for anyways? Epin memes like >cakes and hacking scene drama?

Is adrenaline stable enough for installation on PSTV and can I play any game online with it? Brother might want to play Freedom Wars with me.

I'm in the final part of the 3ds guide. I can't find the ctr nand location to paste the arm9loaderhax.bin Any help would be great.

pls respond. Guide didnt help get all the files back onto sysnand.

They're still somewhere in the Nintendo 3ds folder since its about 18 gb, but I have no way to access them.

MY 3DS IS JUST A BLACK SCREEN DURING THE INSTALLATION OF THE ARM9LOADERHAX.BIN

IS IT BRICKED?

Begging. I really want to suck your dick user please I need it you don't understand its been too long since I've last done it.
t. average user begging for files

I already successfully had a9lh on mine, it was just the charging port that needs to be replaced; but I see where you're coming from. I'll just see if any of my associates have one first before considering it though.

Fun fact: Most Koalas, 70%, are infected with chlamydia

Im here to watch dumb asses brick and destroy their systems in new and increasingly more moronic ways.

>Open FBI
>SD - find amr9loaderhax.bin
>copy it
>back to main FBI menu
>CTR
>paste

>stable enough for installation on PSTV
Yes.

>any game online with it?
I'm not sure. Haven't most servers for online PSP games already been shut down now?

YO quick question, it's safe to do a system update after I have hacked my 3DS? I haven't used my 3DS in like 3 months so, yeah.

Also I'm planning on installing the new Pokemon from the freeShop, that won't get me banned right?

God damn koala eyes are creepy.

NEVER MIND IT TURNS BACK ON WHEN I PULLED OUT THE SD CARD.

IS IT NORMALLY SUPPOSED TO BE A BLACK SCREEN RIGHT AFTER STEP 2?

Uh, read the guide? Last I recall every single section mentions what a black screen means. It'll probably tell you to remove the SD or revert to backup.

It depends. Do you have a9lh installed?

wiiu.titlekeys.com/

It's okay, the chlamydia epidemic will kill all of them.

Human or koala version?

So, I have a question. With all this talk about unbanning a 3DS with CFW, is there a way to do Thesame with the wii u? I read some time ago that only once IOSU came about we would be able to do so. Do you guys know anything about it?

I think so, I followed the Plailect guide and did everything as instructed

Koala version.
Fun fact: Koala urine can transfer Koala chlamydia to humans

>wiiu.titlekeys.com/
those don't work

2 spooky

How the hell did you get your Wii U banned?

Also their brains are smooth ( far beyond mentally retarded) and their young eat their mothers shit because they cant digest the eucalyptus leafs.

yeah but it says (Screen distortions or discolorations are normal for some devices while on 2.1.0, they will go away once you restore your backup)

My console just goes straight to a black screen when I turn it on.

reminder there is a pokemon-centric hbg on vp

>Is it still playable otherwise?
I deleted it when I saw it's bugged. It's probably playable but I've played the PS3 version before and bugs trigger me.

Then you should be able to update safely.

What do you mean? They all work for me.

Ok thanks :)

Also is Pokemon SuMo safe to download from freeShop? Will i get banned/bricked?

>SuMo
Pokemon KilYou

see

Freeshop was compromised this morning, tons of people are getting banned.

Why are my screens both black but the blue light comes on? Is it because I used JP files when I downgraded?

People are saying they've been banned but didn't play the game early.

Well shit. So what's the best way to get Pokemon Sun/Moon at the moment without getting banned? No way?

You retard did you just use the Japanese downgrade files on an non jp system. My friend if you didn't backup your nand you're fucked

By not being retarded and using freeshop. Its falseflagging.

Buy Sun from the eshop. Moon has the wrong version so it's getting banned, and all carts shipped as ver.0 so those are flagged. Sun is the only one with the correct version in the header. Probably have to wait for a second printing if you want it physical.

Wait, so freeshop wasn't compromised? wtf

This is the part you should be on, no? Holding select when booting doesn't work? If not, click the troubleshoot link, it explains what to do.

Fine then. Use the titlekey and FBI and rip it straight from the eshop.
Any ban you get is deserved for being so stupid as to believe shitposting.

Its just some shitposting retard from /vp/ that needs to go back to his containment board.

Bought digital Bayonetta 1 for 2$ on eBay. Never bothered calling nintendo, I lost proof that I was scammed and can't log into eshop, not a big deal considering brHax. I can play online and browse miiverse