pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

First for Valorheart is fun

>keep running into these faggots in arena, that just sprint in circles with toggle still on waiting for you to attack and just parry bait over and over again like this
>ran into an advanced form of one of these faggots that would try to lead the circular sprinting into an untoggled backstep r1 on me
>2nd time he tried it I literally stood still waiting and as soon as he back stepped I just back stabbed him
>he tried it again and lost
>sent me fanmail saying I'm a backstab fisher, when he backstepped into two different backstabs

Where the fuck did these idiots learn to play like this? I've never seen a skilled player do this, ever. Then all of the sudden the last few weeks, I just run into this shit constantly. Sprinting in circles, just trying to parry bait.

scottjund?

youtube kiddos

I swear i refuse to watch any of these fuckers.

FC in Gwyn's tomb if anybody is interested. PW is dsg.

>offhand follower torch
>block and swing instead of swing and breath fire
>offhand follower javelin
>block and poke instead of poke and throw javelin
>offhand valorheart
>block (with sword) and swing instead of block (shield) and lion roar

i wish dark souls 3 was a sequel to 2 instead of 1
the series would've actually moved forward

Yup, pretty sure someone on youtube/twitch popularized this idiotic playstyle as a way to bait mouthbreathers into emulating it and losing fights.

Its seriously so fucking bad, and I run into all day. Its just an endless stream of free wins, and I get SO much fucking hate mail when I shit on them and then point them down.

The real meme is that blocking with the sword has the stats of the shield, which makes it actually useful as an offhand that can both block well AND attack well

>60% block and 50 stability
you call this blocking well?

shit dude, that's worse than das1 plank shield

Give me one good reason why the Shrine Handmaiden or some other NPC doesn't just sell infusion gems
Why would they give you more titanite than you would ever need but lock away another key upgrade material behind a random, rare drop

I need to eat right now friend

Dark Souls 2 let you, so we can't have that

Compared to blocking with a weapon, yes

dank

OHHH SHIITIITTTTT LIGHT IT UPPPPPP BOOOYYYYY

ded thred
ded gaem

post webms

anyone have a mule on DaS willing to drop me some stuff?

lemme just boot up my ngage

firing up my Virtual Boy

fuckin lold

PC, since it's the only one with non functional multiplayer. and DSCM hardly helps

This is now a Faraam Knight thread.
Reminder that Faraam is a much better God of War than that dragon fag or blood edge lord.

What weapon lvl?

>Buy DS3, first Dark/Demon Souls game I've bought
>Used to ye olde hack and slash, no risk, no consequences RPGs
>Get fucking wrecked every single fight

Jesus, I love this. I've always been an impatient shitter and this is the first time a game has punished this habit.

Pick up DS1 and get dsfix (if you play on PC), also a good experience.

dark souls 3 is the least punishing souls game with its 16 stamina roll spam and instant estus

have fun

Yo dsg when Nashandra tells the cursed one to be one with the dark, I think she means she wanted to fill your orifices with Dark and turn you into her servant like Fume Knight

>Guy express joy for ds3
>STOP ENJOYING IT, ITS EASY!!!!!!!!111111 XDDD

Don't mind me just posting what should of been the poster armor for Dark Souls 2.

The Forossan Lion Knights are the strongest knights, much better then some wimpy bitches from Astora.

Notice how Forossa fell in glorious multiple front war while Astora got raped by a single fat slug.

>have fun
>STOP ENJOYING IT

dumb anime poster

SANDY IS CUTE

CUTE

Then they got turned into a bunch of reclusive murderous furries by Aldia

>have fun XD cuz you wont

I have DS1 PTDE in my Steam Library, but I've never played it. Thanks for the advice.

Reminder that a Faraam knight would've found the cure for the priestess and would do so while being over 6ft tall.

i'm just saying man, if he's having fun getting wrecked by das3, the rest will be even better

especially if he buys a bloodborne box

fuck my image

Just make sure you get dsfix and uncap the fps, also go to nexusmods and get the eyesore fix for lava land.

Godspeed user, provide updates throughout your journies.

outfit and mane loosely resemble Nameless Kang desu

It's all good friendo.

Would you marry her? Keep in mind she's 15 feet tall, superhumanly strong and also a skellington

Note that Vengarl is from Forossa, and survived decapitation while his body likely continued to slaughter his attackers. This is what happens to those who follow Faraam.

Those who follow the Nameless King get turned into starved deer iguanas.

hello i am looking for a friendly man to help me at sens fortress i am level 30 and im on playstation 3 I live in america

If I can use any weapon to its fullest capabilities, what would be the absolute best weapon to go through NG+7 runs with?
Carthus sword?

Can she produce offspring?
If yes, yes.

>it takes zero effort for her to restrain you on her lap
>she can easily hold you against her with her forearm as she pinches your face between her thumb and finger and effortlessly positions you in front of her own face
>she leans forward and casually forces her tongue into your mouth, it easily dwarfs your own tongue as it freely pushes yours around like a cat playing with a wounded mouse
>all the while she's still jerking you off
>her hands are almost quadruple the size of your own and yet her touch is still incredibly delicate as she only needs to use two fingers to completely wrap around your dick
>she giggles as you blow your pathetic load before ordering you to return the favor
>you can't do anything as she lifts you up and rotates your entire body so that she's holding you upside down
>she hikes up her dress and lowers you between her thighs, each one thicker than your entire body, before clamping them down and locking your head in place right before her privates
>she orders you to pleasure her and promises to make it worth your while as she runs her massive tongue down the length of your dick, instantly bringing you back to full mass
>you try your hardest to please her despite her huge size and finally after what feels like hours of running your tongue across her nethers she lifts you back up onto her lap before embracing you in an inescapable hug
>completely exhausted and utterly spent you fall asleep in her arms, resting your head on tits that are each at least twice the size of it

anyone?

Woah, spooky...

lord

The Ivory King is also from Forossa, and went on to create another great kingdom. He was so strong and attractive that a fragment of the Dark -instead of sabotaging him for power- fell in love and aided him in holding back the chaos.
He also kept THREE giant white saber tooth tigers as pets, because he's that fucking alpha.

Meanwhile Nashandra pegged Vendricks ass with a giant warrior club and ruined everything.

>He also kept THREE giant white saber tooth tigers as pets, because he's that fucking alpha.
Also an entourage of knights that are implied to have been all-female.

Did anything else in the game even have a flag to check player gender? I mean in terms of function, not pure aesthetics like the pyromancer set.

In regards to ringslot priority, which one would be best?

Chloranthy ring+2 or Sun princess ring?

Are we talking pve/arena/invasions?

Sorry for not clearing up.

Really on all scenarios, which one overall is more important?

Take in consideration I am already wearing a blesstus and have an offhand chime for serene grace

lmaooo
I just made that jump just fine earlier

It's good in PvE because you do a lot of running around, but its uses in PvP are kind of limited unless you or your opponent are stalling each other.

It's a bit better in invasions since you can just run around and regen some health back.

Heide Knight best knight

Why not just hardswap as needed?

The Faraam armor is the best cover armor, and was also introduced in the game with the best level up girl by virtue of having red hair and the sense of sight

let's do it, i need to get my ass beat

Um I mean, just adapt to the situation.

Agressive cunt trying to fuck your shit up? Clor+2 for stamina regen

Need extra hp for that cunt that keeps on dragging out the duel / invasion? SPR.

Not sure what answer you wanted.

I guess I am too lazy to hardswap really.

I already have a blesstus on, but swapping that in between a chime for the sole purpose of low fp serene grace and sun princess sounds redundant at times, when I really needed some more stamina due to using a great hammer.

Reminder that the Way of the Blue is said to originate from Heide, probably because they drink so much warm milk before bed they wet their sheets and need to summon help.

I'd claim her throne

did you leave

Faraam armor is the coziest armor, with fetching fur trim

>Stupid Faraam and Alva shitters think they can beat the raw style of the Llewellyn Set/Drang set

FC where

Ps4 FC where, i agree friend!

DARK MOON TOMB

DKS 3 PC

PW DSG

LEVEL 90

If you dont like hardswaps just go with chloranthy+2.

In DS3 you obtain the Faraam armor by defeating a Lion Knight in combat and rescuing his set from the greedy thieving merchant hag, finally donning it so it can be worn and used by a true warrior.

You find the Drang set inside a pool of Giant shit. Even their digestive system couldn't find anything worthwhile in those rags.

Why didn't they put ring of thorns or that exploding ring that triggers when you get attacked in this game?

because they don't like "different" things

In DS2 you get the set by defeating the lord of giants.

The faraam set you get by falling into a hole.

How comes you guys have no HP?

You should ember if you arent.

>arena

People still do that? I quit after I got my gold the first week.

Are faith builds completely dead?

I've tried the Gotthards DMB, drang hammers DMB and sellswords DMB in invasions and they do just this complete garbage damage.

My combos barely hit for 30% of their health now, what's the point playing anything but quality of pyronyx?

kys

You're doing it wrong. With 60 faith you should be one-shotting people with your combo.

because DS2 wasn't directed by our lord and savior miyazaki

But wouldn't it make sense to add it in since a lot of enemies are quick, gang up on you, and capable of stunlocking? Not to mention true combos in PvP.

>Level 90

Why?

So you dont get gimped, thats why.

Powerstancing was pretty cool too
Oh well lol, the only dual weild weapons you get are meme shit lmao

>Lothrics holy sword has less than 300 AR at 10/18/60 Str Dex Fai
I mean I know straight swords being strong is a problem
But this is a little sad. Its barely any stronger than a Way of White Corona. Nothing should be that weak.