Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns: i.imgur.com/UCGjWk0.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENt UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older strEam footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific likEstream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wFg/ Op pasTebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SYUXsKPv
pastebin.com/xDT4rptL
youtube.com/watch?v=vWlu_KPwv2I
raw.githubusercontent.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/master/Languages.txt
github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/blob/master/RivenMods.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much should I be asking for this? I used Zhuge as mastery fodder and have no desire to build it ever again.
Also, is there a possibility of trading riven mods 1:1 or should you just sell them straight up for plat.

>General: pastebin.com/SYUXsKPv

what did they mean by this?

I accept your spite as a challenge DE. I will make the Hind into something functional to remove Corpus fucking shits even if I have to forma every last goddamn slot to do it.

Nerf nova

Out of curiosity does that for magnetic on any build? Or can you put a corrosive mod in front of it and get corrosive cold?

If you put a toxin mod in front it will be toxin+elec+cold so yeah, corrosive cold

riven mod disposition values
pastebin.com/xDT4rptL

did they talk about the terrible stealth changes in the liestream? have they even acknowledged them at all outside of being buried in patch notes?

Atlas nerf is a thing now

>see exploit fixed in patch notes for atlas
>exploit still works
atlas can't be nerfed.

Getting the Meso S1 and Neo S3 I need for the Soma P is a total pain in the ass. The Neptune Excav mission is just dropping Axi after Axi.

Is the Spy mission really my best bet to get more Neos quickly? At least even if it isn't an S3 I can still use the relic to leech off pub groups. I have Limbo and a stealth doggo so Spy missions are quite easy.

A lone tenno operative is raiding ur mum for supplies.

Wot u do m8?

I bullet jump up his bum bum hole ;) haha

so apparently we've got an official tier list :^) for how strong weapons are, straight from DE

What do you guys think of this?
Burston prime damage is 11,7 impact, puncture and 15,6 of slash damage

What stats would I need in a riven to make Opticor viable?

Can't punch artic eximus now

youtube.com/watch?v=vWlu_KPwv2I

Which, in your opinion, is the most fun warframe and most fun weapons?

Does invisibility work against Corpus laser traps and let you pass through with no alarm?

no

ivara

Volt, with galatine/cleaving whirlwind is a fucking blast.
Rhino is also super fun, load him up with palatine hammer sybear and a range/efficiency build and Reinheardt through levels. Rakta syandana for extra booster.

From the Riven before/after images I've seen here and elsewhere, it looks like top-tier rifle Riven mods were nerfed by about 20% and by as much as 40% on some stats, while Riven mods for Godawful rifles like the Harpak were buffed by maybe 5%.

In essence, DE have bait-and-switched their own whales while still failing to make shit-tier garbage weapons viable. Business as usual in the land of the clueless Canadian hipster kikes.

My Quanta damage/multishot/status mod only lost about 10% of its stats, so I'm pretty happy as the loss is scarcely noticeable.

who is the best warfu and why is it sarynfu?

see
you lost about 10.5%

This doesnt have every weapon. There is no Supra in there.

it should have every rifle, check
raw.githubusercontent.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/master/Languages.txt
for the internal weapon name (CrpHeavyRifle for the Supra)

github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/blob/master/RivenMods.txt

leddit datamine man has it parsed with weapon names for easier reading, including rivens for other categories

because Sarynfu married Mesa.

and mesa is best girl.

well never mind then, last I checked he hadn't updated for this yet so I figured I'd get a head start

So how likely is it that the father of our potato was a sinister asshole and helped sabotage the Zariman?
Also how likely is it that Lotus is actually hijaking Margulis' body after she was executed?

Nah daddy is the stalker... or your edgy 12 year old brother.

I do like the idea of the lotus taking the for of margulis though. I wouldn't necessarily imagine she's taking direct control of her body if she were executed, the orokin tended to vaporize criminals.

>Supra - 1.14

Come on nobody uses it .Should be higher.

How do sentients go sterile and have children if they're windchime robots?

They could've been extra cruel and throw her into the void.
It would explain her knowing so much about Margulis.
Also the whole covering her eyes thing would be even more important for her due to Margulis getting hers burned out by the kids.

>you can't replace a lens without destroying the previous one
fuck you too DE

Buy more plat, goy

>you can't get kuva since last hotfix
fuck you too DE

explain

>DE publicly hates /wfg/
When did they say that?

We have known that for years. Only Rebecca likes us.

You must not know DE very well.

They despise uncontrolled tough criticism of their shitty design decisions, and they really aren't too fond of even gentle criticism.

Steve in particular pretty much exists in a state of perpetual butthurt. You can see it plain as day in his body language during devstreams, the PAX video, etc.

okay is it only me, or did they make the enemies tougher and the spawn rates higher since TWW

they utterly fucked stealth, that's the biggest general change

>tfw rebecca removed me from friends

>when u tierpost so hard it manifests itself in the code

Cute loli worm comic when?

coming back

cant do tower keys anymore? Whats the go-to prime part farm for dank plat

The face of poor choises

>decide to do some void runs
>corpus neo
>walk around corner
>one arctic eximus nullifier surrounded by 5 eximus bombards

;_;

>ignis so high
I guess that means it's purely automated and just going off how many kills players are getting?

how did they fuck it?

Ignis is pretty good weapon actually. because of the status
Soma is good but in high level it falls off so quickly because of how shit scaling is

>boltor has 0.79
>zhuge has 1.11
Did they get these numbers swapped around? The zhuge is vastly superior to the boltor.

So Vulkar will have the best riven rolls out of all the rifles? Thats how this works?

>how did they fuck it?

Killing an enemy even with stealth melee now causes all other enemies in the vicinity to "investigate." Seeing a corpse will also cause them to "investigate."

While "investigating," they count as alerted and will break stealth kill chains.

Everything rolls the same mods, this multiplier is then overlaid on top. In effect, yes, deth machine rifle for sent weapons and vulkar for regular weapons will have the best riven bonuses of them all.

they made enemy AI more "realistic" without accounting for how shitty stealth was in the first place

enemies notice dead bodies, notice enemies taking damage in a bigger radius, nullifiers notice their bubble taking damage, enemies notice the slow effect from coolant leak

What the fuck did they do to void keys?

Can you guys post more Worm Queen ;_;

i miss her

>What the fuck did they do to void keys?

Turned them into cabbages so that we can't get 60-120 minutes out of one key anymore.

Also, the cabbages needed to farm new Primes aren't made available until the same day the new Prime Access is released.

>Miter that high

Can it be good now?

>I hate them so much but I still play their game.
Really make me think.

>waste 40 000 kuva on a riven mod
>only get shit rolls

>40k kuva on rerolls

you deserve it

Where can i get Neurodes ?

Planets that contain them.

FUCK YOU

That's not my waifu

OP guy here.
The stuff in "General" pastebin has been put into the first FAQ pastebin as it really didn't have any meaningful info of worth to be it's own separate thing.
It had like 3 questions on it's own.

What's up with multipliers
How come that Vulkar has a higher multiplier that a fuckin Miter, Panthera and Hind? Where the fuck is Snipetron?
I don't understand

grineer and infested nullies when

?

I figure it's because there is no 'standard' Snipetron anymore. The Vandal is a unique version while the stock one hasn't been publicly available in quite some time; With the few that still exist being from before retirement or from the two times the BP was offered as an event reward.

So either it doesn't have a Riven mod at all or the sample pool is just entirely too small and so DE hasn't bothered logging its use.

>do void
>nothing but 1 bronze mod
WHAT
THE
HELL
HAPPENED

pls no

>tfw DE actually puts that in
>like how Payday 2, Saints Row 4, and GTAV has animu masks and skins
Eh, sure why not. More skins are nice anyway. Gotta collect them all n shieet

>he doesnt know

lol they removed all prime parts from the void.

now what the fuck do I grind for easy plat?

Where can I get Planets ?

Void Fissures. Keys were chaned into Relics. You enter a void mission and use a relic. When you finish the mission the relic opens up and gives you the prime part.

No more endless runs and getting tons of primes with 1 key. Now its 1 relic = 1 prime part. They killed end game.

>1 relic = 1 prime part
If only, how are the Forma treating you?

Looks like I came back at the worst possible time
>Kid control warframe
>Void Fissure
>Riven mod bullshit

its not a kid hes actually 1000 years old

yeah, you played the game BEFORE it had squandered all of its potential. how does it feel to know first hand how bad something you supported is?

endless runs are still there.
at the usual intervals ( 5 waves etc) you get to choose another relic to crack open midgame if you want, if you dont want to continue just pick none and leave the game as usual.

Sure, tell that to the police

Not him,
Actually user, I have a Snipetron mod.
I don't evenhave he actual weapon though. Damn for a second Riven Mod, it sucks

Anyone else having connectivity problems? It seems I have general net issues here but Veeky Forums of all places is working fine, though each page was never fully loading only a short while before.

Well its good to know it does have mods, you should sell it for plat if you haven't already.

>"I swear officer, she told me she was a 1000 year old trained warrior"

>What's up with multipliers
The recently added riven disposition. These multipliers get added to riven mods making them stronger or weaker.
In the game, this is only represented as strong, neutral and faint but as usual the arsenal is lying and there are actually different values for different weapons.
>Where the fuck is Snipetron?
Good question, actually. I have no idea, I only copied the numbers from the datamine where it wasn't but it's possible that snipetron gets swept up under lanka or one of the other snipers because it's somewhat non-standard as described.

It's a very comfy setting, really. An army of warped abominations who look like children and control some murderous puppets, led by a crazy colonial ship with maternity issues.

Also it seems that I can't access their official site either. Network just isn't going to respond I guess.

Time to put in some effort into clearing my Nep backlog.

It's because user are dickwads.

I think it is entirely based on popularity.