Mass Effect General /MEG/

Previous thread: Sheploo hasn't aged well edition

Andromeda Pastebin: pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw (embed) (embed)

ITT
>Do you think Quarians are squishy liquid sacks like kiff from futurama? cause that's what I think they'd be like.

>Like if you fucked Tali's ass it would feel like fucking a warm water bed

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0326Anr2
youtu.be/BLOLJj3Ehv8
youtube.com/watch?v=l0PsjaAEv0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MEG's updated updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/0326Anr2

1st fo best Shep

>too lazy to even copy+paste the previous OP with minute changes

Come on, man.

Feel free to do it yourself next time

>those soulful eyes

:3

I fucking hate EDI, robot bitch destroyed whatever character Joker had left and constantly bitches to you about robot sentience and shit.

>robot bitch destroyed whatever character Joker had left

Pretty sure Bioware did that. She's not exactly a robotic succbus, sucking away his life force, turning him into cringe and memes.

>or sticking her hand under the blanket and getting him off under his hospital gown
LEWD!

Joker's personality in ME3 revolves around "I WANT TO FUCK THAT ROBOT". Guess who the blame lies on there.

Rachni Bio-Cruiser Concept
Rachni War

The Rachni ships are Live Genetically Organism created by rachni queens, design for survive in space and travel by galaxy, thanks to a lot of implants (or mechanics part, like Eezo Core, FTL engines, Graviton engine, etc). Basically, the Rachni create first the mechanics parts and later they implant a parasite genetic embryo that start to grown until form the ship or organism designed (is just an idea, for explain a bioship, XD). The grown is accelerated and controlled by queens, and take near of 2 month for Frigates, 7 month for Cruiser and 14 month for Hiveship.

How the ships are live organism, and genetically created, the weapons are Bio particles beam cannons, or a type of Biotic Power, and launcher Acid glands.

All Rachni ships class are very similar.

>Guess who the blame lies on there.

Again, with the incompetent writers who turned Joker into a raging robosexual and EDI into Pinocchio housed in a quantum bluebox.

Needs more sharp bits and distorted textures.
Also.
>tfw will never make love to a qt bio-ship's rear drive sphincter.

hey bitches, Im back
now to reinstall all games...

Is this technically biological warfare

>Sheploo hasn't aged well edition
I'll kick your ass you liar

go away

>when you accidentally start a romance with some girl you don't even wanna fuck and have to restart an entire mission

You tards are on like general 800 and you have no database for fanfic shit? Lazy jackasses

>for fanfic
Fuck you

Still writing the workout fic. On page 3 and will probably end with page 4. Sorry it isn't finished yet. Didn't have that much time the past few days.

I love that Jack.

All organisms have symmetry with maximum efficiency in the environment. For biological spaceship it would be sphere or cylynder with radial symmetry like in sea animals - starfishes, ancient cephalopodes, and jellyfishes.

Well, just finished ME2.

Question, if you deny everyone in ME2, can you still romance an old squadmate in ME3?

All romances from previous games continue as they were.

They really want you to romance Liara, though. There's one spot where it's very easy to lock into a relationship with her if you don't read dialog carefully and check how you respond.

I mean if I'm like "nah, dude" in 2, can I say "changed my mind let's bang" in 3?

Also yeah I had the same problem in Shadow Borker

How does one go about obtaining the volus protector easily

If you said no in previous games, it didn't happen.

Like said, you won't be able to start a romance with any of the ME 2 characters. If you wanted to, you can bang Kaidan if he is still alive. So you do have options.

Does /meg/ like nelves?
uploadir.com/u/rx40x73u

Nah

since when do they have sharp teeth? I know draenei have but the night elves?
and thus, I can't fap to this.

Slutty night elves, sure.
I'm more into cute orcesses.

Night elves have always had fangs.

pic related

>Feel a greater sense of urgency and camaraderie with Aria and her mercs than with anyone in the main game

Why is this allowed?

>tfw no qt orcess in your bed

tfw no qt femtur/bt/femquar/femkro in your bed

What do you want exactly, to make shit taste illegal?

Whatever floats you spaceboat, user.

What do you mean. As far as I know unlocking the volus are just as subject to rng as anything else.

>Whatever floats you spaceboat
that sounds like you're from the 60s

youtu.be/BLOLJj3Ehv8

>"I h-have a home..."

hurt

The Normandy coming down was so fucking retarded

Most things about ME2 and 3 are retarded.

>Tali just leaves
>Shepard nearly has to scream at Liara to finally get on the Normandy
argue how much you want, Tali can never reach this waifu level

That's because Liara is the only true waifu material. Tali is just niche fapbait for people with virgin fetishes

Liara is a virgin too tho
Tali acts way to slutty for a virgin, I bet she gave herself to Kaal Reegar before Shepard showed up.

Liara is a virgin but she doesn't act like an obnoxious stereotype because of it.

>niche fapbait

I remember that being the exact complaint about Liara in ME1, who knew. Which is odd because Bioware shill Liara harder than any other romance.

>Jillian Murray
God damn!

>hire a face model for franchise's lead LI
>she's not as pretty as the voice talent

Don't be gay. Hillis is pretty in an average sort of way. Murray is hot as fuck.

why couldnt they just use Ali's face for the ME3 Femshep model.
Looks closer to the promo material than what we got.

>Tali is just niche fapbait for people with virgin fetishes

And Liara isn't Liara did the same spaghetti shit in ME1 and is a virgin in ME1

why do I keep subjecting myself to this.

In all seriousness that was a great line.

How do install MEUITM lads?

Holy shit I lied to Wrex about curing the genophage. I was on the Citadel heading back to the Normandy when he ambushed Shepard. I ended up killing him.

>It should have been this way on Virmire!

This game has its moments.

>there's no moment like this with Jack because of this fucking squishy mutant

God Damn Talifags, if a future with Jack wasn't at stake I wouldn't give a shit about war score and let the Geth fucking kill all the Quarishits.

>I lied to Wrex about curing the genophage
why would you do that? why did you ally with the sneaky fucking shits of the galaxy? why did you take away Mordin's opportunity for redemption?

Stop fucking bitching you fucking faggot, every other moment you're whining about that whore not having a prominent role in ME3. She's probably had every cock in the galaxy in her hole by then, so any "future" you're thinking about is delusional.
Jack is just another example of a wasted character slot in herself, we lost Wrex for some ugly dyke who is completely fucking useless in combat and an overly tense angsty bitch everywhere else.

Give me one good reason why the Krogan should be allowed to breed after the war is over

What did happen to the general pastebin?

Heh. The krogan are merely a tool. Like rags to be used and thrown away.

>we lost Wrex for some ugly dyke who is completely fucking useless in combat and an overly tense angsty bitch everywhere else.

Miranda?

I will not tolerate waifu shaming, when it's regarding waifus that got shafted, like Miranda, Jack, Samara, Kasumi and to a lesser extent, Kelly. Shame on you.

>and to a lesser extent, Kelly.
she got ugly. like all that ptsd aged her 10 years in only 1

There was never going to be a moment like this was Jack. She is and was always meant to be a minor character.

Someone has to help repopulate Palaven, Thessia, Sur'kesh and, of course, London. I mean, Terra.

is that new art from crystal?

>Terra.
it's Earth, nigga

>She is and was always meant to be a minor character.
than me3 is and was always meant to be a shit game

With Krogan? Why? They're not compatible with any other race we've seen due to their aggressive behaviour.

If what you're implying what I think you are then bad-dragon offers that service without the problems to go with it

Oh if you were looking for serious answer, I'll give you one:

Because it's the right and honourable thing to do.

Plus it's not like it matters considering the leviathans are still gonna mindrape everyone into submission anyway.

it's like inviting syrians into your country but to make it worse, they're not fertile with the local population and pop out thousands of newborn a year each. just saying.

They deserve it dude.
I know it sounds like some cheap leftist shit, but a species that fought in Reaper Wars should be at least allowed to try to merge with the rest of the galaxy.
You can nuke em if they fail, right?

>we lost Wrex for some ugly dyke who is completely fucking useless in combat and an overly tense angsty bitch everywhere else

most of the ME2 squad was garbage desu. besides the two who returned from ME1, the only good one were Mordin and Legion.

Grunt was good too. I used him all the time and he never dies. Zaeed is good too.

it's literally going to be an us-or-them issue 50 years later

it's not like their aren't any good planets for them to inhabit. The Batarians are literally on the verge of extinction by the time the reapers invade Earth. Most of the Hanar are fucked too.

just give them Batarian and Hanar systems.
there's also the Terminus, it's basically the wild west. let the Krogan sort that shit out.

Why tho? Wrex and Bakara seem to be able to control Krogans.
>inb4 Wrex is old
He still has few hundred years ahead of him, female possibly more.
Also, krogans will surely not start another rebellion when they learn they were deceived,. Good job.

It's also implied Grunt will take over after Wrex.

he's full grown and still has an entire lifetime ahead of him

But that's objectively wrong, you stupid nigger. Jack was supposed to be a squadmate in ME3 but they cut her to pander to their shitty Talicancer fanbase.
Not even him but I will fuck your shit up.

From a gameplay perspective, I guess, but both seemed pretty boring as characters. At least Grunt sometimes says funny shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0PsjaAEv0U

Though I actually do like Zaeed because he's the only one of the "morally ambiguous" ME2 squaddies who's honest about being a bastard. With the other squaddies like Jack (who crashed a space station into a moon and was a violent criminal for 20 years) or Miranda (who expressed knowledge about murder and kidnapping from her organization and still serves Cerberus despite it) or Thane (who just killed whoever he was asked to kill, it's unlikely all of them deserved it 100%) the game pretty much just quietly brushes over all the crimes they likely committed in favor of "lel aren't they le edgy and quirky? XP". With Zaeed, it seems like they're going that way at first with all of his colorful war stories and sarcastic comments on missions. But then his loyalty mission comes and you straight up see him burn innocent people to death in pursuit of his goals, and proudly boast about how little of a fuck he gives. You can also react to this appropriately, by telling him to shut the fuck up, punching him in the jaw, shoving a gun into his face, and potentially just outright killing him. Really should have been an option for more characters in the game.

It comes with instructions, Autismo.

>Jack was supposed to be a squadmate in ME3

I've seen Jackfags repeat this but I've never actually seen any proof.

>Because it's the right and honourable thing to do.
Being the nice thing =/= the right thing.
They couldn't even not nuke their own planet into oblivion. The Krogan are shitty brutes with nothing to offer but overwhelming force, and that's only good in war.

It was in the Developer's Diary or whatever the fuck they called it. It came directly from BioWare, newfag.

You won't do shit faggot, try me.

>It was in the Developer's Diary or whatever the fuck they called it.

Post it then.

Well, they survived nuclear holocaust, then the salarians came with "well guys you're cool now come win a war for us" attitude.
And i agree, they are brutes, but under right leadership they can become something more than that. Stop being edgy with all that realpolitik

>jackfags can't handle this much truth

Bitch, I can't even remember what the video is called to look it up.
I've just kidnapped you're mother. reply to this post or she will die.
>but under right leadership they can become something more than that
That's why we should allow them to breed and spread like locusts? You're fucking delusional and stupid. What happens when their brutish natures inevitably win out and reason is pushed to the wayside? We'll talk it out?

>the game pretty much just quietly brushes over all the crimes they likely committed in favor of "lel aren't they le edgy and quirky?
I hate that shit where ever i see it, and i really hate it in bioware games but I never got that feeling in the me2 aquadmates.

Miranda is perfect genetically but she's socially retarded and has no fucking clue what to do if her plans don't work. she also refuses to believe Cerberus would do all the bad shit it has done. some serious brainwashing was done there.

Jack only knows pain and anger. it's no surprise her answer to everything in me2 is violence

And Thane regrets every killing he does. why do you think he prays for himself after every time he kills?

i mean i get why you'd think their "funny and quirky" cause of all the banter and comments they make during missions. but i guess that's cause of with shitty bioware writting

>Talicancers can't handle the fact that their waifu a shit and must tear down other waifus to prop themselves up

why do you think she's the only me2 squadmate that got such a huge cosmetic change? why do you think she's the only non-squadmate character in me3 to have one of those 360 degree concept art?

don't make me post that citadel scene.

>Bitch, I can't even remember what the video is called to look it up.

Then it probably doesn't exist. I think there was something about there being temporary squadmates early in ME3's development, but this idea was long cut by the time the game actually started being made. Most likely jackfags took that tidbit, figured Jack would be one of the mission-specific squadmates, and then somehow that mutated into "a minor character with no plot relevance from ME2 was going to be a full squadmate and then Tali fans ruined it".

>Implying humans are not acting like a locust
Primary drive of any species is breeding, is that really that hard to get over the fact that krogan are just better at it? There are some individuals in our own history that thought genocide is kewl because it doesn't affect us at all.
Guess what.

>why do you think she's the only me2 squadmate that got such a huge cosmetic change?

Maybe because being bald and topless would look would look fucking retarded when she's a teacher?

That's seriously the totality of your evidence?Jackfags really are desperate.

>must tear down other waifus to prop themselves up

nice try, this whole autism started when a jackfag responded to a scene with Tali by making his ten thousandth post bitching about how Tali has more screen time than Jack.