instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

yummystickies.com/product/powered-by-super-eurobeat
yummystickies.com/category/mirror-overlays
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00079849&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=mirror rear$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_seriestitle_id=5130&pagemax=40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not a picture of a car

go back to shilling your slaps reeeeeeee

Since its a new thread;

Does anyone have any oil slick or any shiny glitter on hand for a die cut request?

w2c the glitter vinyls from? I cant find anything but boring colours in Aus.

Please use a picture of a car

>NightShit!
Was this intentional?

I... I didn't have any :(
>what did he mean by this?

Were you intentional?

I believe there's some legal requirements like registering the business and all that but you can probably get away with not doing it.

Taking bets on how long it'll be before someone rams me off the road

There's always one in the thread, grab one next time or don't bother with a thread. The previous thread was only sitting at 310 anyways

36 hours

unless you're making a lot of money you don't really have to register it, no lol

Where to cop "Powered by SUPER EUROBEAT"

The police station near you

yummystickies.com/product/powered-by-super-eurobeat

N-no...

First!

$500 on 1 week

I've got glitter and oil slick but the oil slick is a bitch to use, so unless it's a fairly simple design I'd rather not do it.
Almost all my stickers can be made in metallic options that you can find on yummystickies.com/colors
Just make sure you choose "metallic" as your option and say what metallic you want your sticker to be.

I believe Notori also has a decent selection of metallic stuff including glitters and oil slick

SOURCE ON THIS STICKER
Where can i buy it?

kawaii or die

Thanks a bunch.

Holy fuck I love winter. Too bad the first snow lasted for a whole two hours.

Anyone know of other sites besides Itashastyle that offer mirror decals like pic related?

His are always out of stock

Not even close, but BT did a shimapan one in black.

I wanted teal.

>place an order on notori 2 minutes ago
>it still hasn't arrived

Not exactly Veeky Forums related but fuck you.

Top left was custom printed by Opposing force, other two by Yummy.
No car pic because I'm buying a new car hopefully in the next few weeks.

>get out of work today
>snow falling in the parking lot
I can't wait to get hektik

Not quite like that yet, but I do have some that are small enough to work.

yummystickies.com/category/mirror-overlays

Ayy lmaoo sfv

>/nocar/ getting feisty up in car sticker general

ohohoho

Hey yummystickies, is the white parts on lewd mouth white, or transparent? I've got a dark blue car and black wouldn't really show up if the rest is transparent, but I don't think it looks good inverted if I ordered it in white.

>those folds in the shorts

Got a boner or something?

The white parts are not part of the sticker. It's cut vinyl/die-cut. So the black parts are the only parts that are actually the sticker. The white parts are backing paper, which the sticker is removed from.

But he offers a good number of colors. There are plenty that would show up nicely on dark blue and black. You aren't limited to just a black sticker.

Do you know how to read at all?

>he plays street fighter

I have a car, but it's a volvo wagon that I've had for 9 years and I need something new

M-maybe

In my opinion, printing it in a lighter color just doesn't work. It's harder to process what you're looking at. I want to put it on my gas door so maybe I could just paint the door itself white.

Awww shiieeet I've seen these on your site before but guess I didn't realize what they were.

If you could do something like the original I posted I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I'll prolly just settle for the o gosh one for now. Got a broadway mirror that looks rather empty

>not turning your volvo wagon into a drift missile

Up close, yeah it's not as easy to tell what it is. But as long as you're standing more than a foot or so away, it's pretty clear.

I can't get a picture now, since it was removed when I had my bedside repaired, but I had it in pink sparkle on a silver truck and it was clear to everyone who looked at it. The only time they didn't know wtf they were looking at was when they were standing right next to the truck. Once they backed up some, it was clear.

It's a 1999 V70
It's also FWD
Not worth it

oh okay gross.
>owning a volvo made after 1995

Gundam Versus Extreme Full Boost because I'm a massive fucking weeb.

Also built the stick for old arcade games on mame and shmups.

>he plays street fighter
I dont its shit, what do you mainly play?

>did somebody say fwd meme machine?

I need this lmao

is pic related an adequate sticker for a mk2 cooper?

paint NO STEP stencil letters on your hood

i have some samples from papillo, which is a hell of a lot cheaper than the printable stuff i usually use, certainly worth the investigation, but i wasn't impressed with it's quality. Would still be useful for shorter term personal stuff but it'd never hold up to my horribly abusive stress tests, thats easily a given.
(i'd also looked into some that would be strictly used for abusive use, but unfortunately most companies that produce label material for high temperature or corrosive material resistance won't take me seriously when I mentioned the specs of the product even though I explained there was a real market for it.)

no not really
if you were to use every single drop of that 600 you might be able to get away with it but they won't be high quality, could do your own personal stuff fine if you manage to get a lower end pigment colour printer for the bux.
my printing setup is worth about 1200+ and took a ridiculous amount of research and previous knowledge to put together for that price, as well as some trial and error money straight up lost, nearly every buck i've made off of doing stickers has gone right back into the system.
I use a higher-end inkjet pigment printer meant for doing high quality art prints (started with a uv resistant dye based which I had previously as a gift, but had issues due to chemical formulation with the rubberized coating i'd been using), as well as a manual cold-laminator. (had used a rubberized coating, heat lamination, and while heat was the easiest, it risked ruining prints by cooking the underlaying vinyl on lighter print jobs giving them a light tinge.)
the ink I use is archival quality, able to last over 100 years in full colour according to the manufacturer, though i have yet to test that fully.
pigment ink generally will last in uv a lot longer but I didn't want to take any chances on a lower end, and the one i use has a much higher colour gamut allowing

cont:

The crushed in door adds character

cont: however as attractive sounding as having a setup like mine is, there are pros and cons

much smaller setup costs vs much higher running costs - it's not meant for mass production and will not last extremely high volume production like ones used in regular print shops. Lamination is required due to ink type.

lots of manual work vs nearly entirely automated - because lamination is required so that the coating does not soften and become delicate to touch, you need to be able to have the skills to line up and laminate without bubbles, and cut without tearing any of the 3-4 layers. Though it is doable with a plotter, it is very very difficult. On the other side of the fence the inks used by watracing or now notori, eat themselves into the vinyl itself, and watracings cuts itself out even, though his is meant for smaller scale production as well. Those inks do weaken the material a bit but as long as good quality vinyl is used they will last without lamination just fine.

pigment colour gamut: Though my particular printer has a very wide colour gamut, it uses fairly new technology to do this, and most pigment based printers will have a much lower gamut. This is the second reason most consumer printers are dyebased, for the gamut.

ink prices: The first of course being the cost, as pigment ink is more or less just ground up particles sort of like a thin paint in that it is water soluble until dried, while dye is tinted water and remains water soluble after drying. solvent printers do not really have this same issue, but as also using very expensive inks (I think notori's ink set cost about as much as my printer itself, mind you they're big cartridges). For some models of printers this can all be circumvented by using after market cartridges or refill systems. I refill all of my printers myself. UIS is also another option for this, but more suited for high volume output, I havent had an issue with ink running out in the middle of a job yet.

cont:

How did you get yours in one day? Knowing my luck mine won't show up for a month

I can't wait for snow, I bought my winter beater like 6 months ago and I'm so ready to 4x4 drift on some icy roads

WHEN
H
E
N

I think I'm finally going to replace it before we start getting lots of snow here because it would be nice to open my door from the outside.
I'm going to slightly miss the beat to shit look though

I'm glad someone understands

I'd buy this if there was an AWD version

Where?

Where to cop them good luck club stickers famalam.

Would rather this have the Hail Kitten text TbeeH

Other people may shit on you for being a /nocar/, but at least you have good taste in Riders.

Ask him about doing a custom two layer white backing, it should be easy since the hard part is done. I'd do it but I don't have lewd art

maintenance and repairs: you're on your own, and you better know what you're doing because you're going to be voiding the ever loving fuck out of your warranties doing all sorts of stupid shit the machine is not intended for but capable of. But there is also a plus side to this, you don't need to deal with repair bills.

so in short, while doable, it's probably not worth it to you to be investing all your neet money since you may never get the neet cash returned, spend the money as 'get a job' bux, then use your
wageslave funds to invest in something better that people would willingly pay for.

just buy the sticker in white retard

Ayyyy

Rip your paint

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00079849&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=mirror rear$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
Amiami, but they sell out quick. They just attatch to your stock mirror and give you a wider view

Thanks senpai. Already got the widescreen mirror just looking for the decal!

slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_seriestitle_id=5130&pagemax=40
>all these back-orders+waiting for shipping from japan

>still falling for the ruined paint meme
I'd be more worried about the whole car with that blc

what do you take your stickers off with an air chisel?

drewdesignsshit bigcartel

All sold out though.

I think it's a little worse than sold out

he gave away the last of his stock and moved

>Not using a pressurized air sander to remove stickies

>not using your dick

That was a good read. I learned quite a bit.

*Bad Decisions is in no way held liable for damages caused by meme magic.

>Not using pneumatic penis pump to remove each glue particle

please make

So I tried to cut this myself but I didn't have enough vinyl/transfer paper in the end because i'm stupid. Who do I go to if i want a large cut of this?

Impressed how some people in the JSC had decided to outjew NeverContent.

>not using your cum as an adhesive disolver

>implying my cum isn't the adhesive

What do you all think about this creation?

>Working on opening up a shop
>Can't think of a name for it
The most important part and I can't think of anything that's not going to sound cliche or stupid

I'd cop but I feel like its missing someting

it needs to sound cliche and stupid if you want people to remember it

I mean not too stupid. My favorite shop names are Never Content, Night Team, and Emotional.jp

All I need now is a few more black cats for good luck

them calves

i bet u have a real purdy mouth

>that Kuuga die-cut
fuckin noice

StupidClicheStickers.wa

Agreed with Try to add more contrast to the yellow?

>black sox
>shorts

the fuck is wrong with millenials

ur white socks are gay looking senpai

like who tf wears white crew socks anymore