/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59709370
doujinshi.org/book/657687/
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Noel is shit.

Something something cats.

Trinity will save BBCF!

Any tips for Hibiki's hard challenge 10? Azrael keeps teching before the first hit of the second 6BB.

git gut

Mai is clearly designed and intended for industrial scale milk production.

She should be hooked up and drained twice a day.

Figured as much.

T. Platinum

Mai's milk-engorged tits hooked getting drained by a milking machine sounds very hot.

10th for Izzy!

keep watching the demo

Cat Dad!

delay the 236AB

Nice!

Oh Mai God, 'baki, look at her butt.

She looks like one of those NOL guy's girlfriends. She's just so... yellow!

What's the difference between burning red and bla blo.

you're really gonna get it

you brought it on yourself for making me wait 4 games

I do love big butts and cannot lie.

I'm ready

Hey /bbg/, l just found a reaIIy good deaI on an arcade stick bundIe and wanted your opinion on what wouId be best to do.

There's this bundIe caIIed the

>lnjustice BattIe Edition

That has the game, the dIc and a wired / wireIess arcade stick. lt has gotten reaIIy good reviews for it's performance, and you can put custom picture cutouts (ldk what they're caIIed, they go under the cIear top of it so you can change the design) and custom coIor Iighting right out of the box.

lt has aII these features and the bundIe is onIy $ 160 shipped.

My question to you is, shouId l make the purchase?

The other arcade sticks l was Iooking at come to 250-300 and l'm starting to get coId feet on spending so much money. This arcade stick seems incredibIe for the price, and it's a brand new bundIe. The seIIer has a 99 % rating too.

>lt's for the 360 / One, but you can use it for any P C via the wired U S B it comes with or wireIess with the drivers for it

ls there something l shouId hoId out for instead? What wouId you suggest other than this bundIe?

I didn't know I was in the bloodborn general

for 160 you can get yourself a decent hori/qanba.

I wonder if any Es doujins are going to be scanned at Comiket next month. Is Comiket still even a thing after Touhou?

Amazing deal. You'd better jump on it before it gets sold to somebody else.

What do you mean?

If Ragna is a 1 on the execution scale(out of 10) what is Es?

He's probably talking about how the comiket nips are throughly autistic about touhou, and 90% of their talent is wasted on it.

Probably 2-3 because of character specific shit. She's still really easy though.

Do NOT lewd the cat dad. He is for loving only.

You're out of the loop. Kancolle is the franchise dominating doujinshi production these days.

J-just a p-passing fad.

Touhou has a lot more focus on its own convention, Reitaisai.

Comboing with the Imperator is tough

you can't tell me what to do

You'll get there buddy

Leave my husband alone.

>Every time I press D she literally tells me to entertain her
I will make her proud one day

>>Every time I press D she literally tells me to entertain her

She's literally asking you to give her the D, user

But she also tells me to break too.

RIBCAGE

i'll dress him like platinum and keep him chained up in the basement

where he belongs

Seems like it is already falling out of grace. I see less and less kancolle shit lately

Granblue Fantasy seems to be the new rising star, though I don't know how popular it will get.

getting anime and a console game by platinum
its already pretty popular

Kancolle was always a shitty replacement for Touhou. Granblue doujin art is even more obviously a replacement for Touhou though... they don't even try to hide pigeonholing Djeeta as Alice, for example

Naokoto is best ship. There needs to be more art.

It's only a brief fling.

Just dropping by to post best boy.

They're both great.

>Nu calls her swords petals
This is much cuter than it should be.

My friend and I picked BB back up with Central Fiction and he mains Naoto while I main Hibiki.

Fun matches.

I hate dealing with Hibki's jc

Not allowed

All the Murakumos talk about petals.

Source: pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59709370

I see Jubei drawn in that swimsuit a lot. Did it come from anything official?

>Speedo Relius
Damn son

Es has doujins?

Every 4 bar connection is a fucking lie. None of the connection bars are accurate at all. I play 2 bars that feel better than any other bar level I've played

Fix your trash netcode ArcSys

Who's more powerful?

Everyone has doujins, but few are scanned and even fewer are translated.

anyone got some bbcf izayoi gain art combos
all my cpe ones dont work anymore

XBlaze has one doujinshi and it's worksafe:

doujinshi.org/book/657687/

>Went to 2 gamestops
>Went to Wallmart

No copy of BBCF and a huge maybe if I drive up to 10 miles and the next one is 200 miles

Fuck you Texas, Fuck your Lone Star Beer

Susan sadly

Susano'o, literal god form.
Izzy a best though.

Probably Susanoo in terms of raw strength, but you have to cheat with Izanami. She can't be actually killed, only slowed down. The worst you can do to her is destroy her vessel or shove her into Noel.

>Shove her into a D-tier body
That's one way to condemn her forever.

wheres the bulge

Rachel is a grower, not a shower.

Can't you find them selling online at least, or do you have to look around in stores or something?

death to izzyfags
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw

I love them both. The other girls, not so much.

Sorry I was expecting Izanami to be the final villain boss

>not wanting le trolle snek as the final boss

Seriously this.

Hazama was great in his last moments of the game and I can't wait for him to come back in whatever he does

I wouldn't have been displeased with that but Ragna vs Terumi is the rivalry that spanned through most of the series. He's like the extra boss after the final boss who's even tougher.

Really don't see how when snekman was pushed as the be all end all antagonist for Ragna since CT.
It'd be bait and switch if anything.

I was expecting Ragna to wrap up his snake problems towards the end of the game and then finish with Izanami.

Terumi was having his own adventure in Alucard Manor Symphony of the Night style.

That'd be maximum bait and switch then.

It never felt that way to me, If anything I saw him as a great bystander who just wanted to fuck with people.
I never actually expected him to die. Or be the final boss.

My original guess was that the game would end with Izzy and ragna's death and Terumi would reveal some great plot that he'd been cooking. Leading to another game.

I mean Ragna's whole motivation in CT was to crush the NOL because fuck them and fuck Terumi, who was behind everything they were doing.
Cue CS where Terumi's trying to brainwash totally-not-his-sister into killing god.
The only time Terumi wasn't doing anything significant and being bystander-ish was CP, even then he was doing shit as Hazama for half the game though the good guys managed to not get fucked this time.
Like, you realize this is the guy who traumatized him for life as a kid in the most brutal fashion possible sans rape, right? There's no way it could have been anyone else to end Ragna's story. Izanami was a late game thing.

Terumi was the one who took Saya away to become a host for Izzy too.

Is there anyone in this game who *isn't* someone's clone, someones sibling, or themselves from the future (or even a cloned sibling from the future)?

Terumi... had a hard life...

Arakune, Valkenhayn, Relius, Kagura, Hibiki, Mai.

Bullet, Tager, Azrael, Valk, Rachel, Mai, Naoto, Hibiki, Kagura, Makoto, Tsubaki, Litchi, Arakune... Does Es count? It's like half the cast either way.

Tager, Bullet, Azrael, Litchi, Arakune/Roy, Es, Hibiki, Kagura, Terumi unless you count Hazama to be his clone, Bang, Mai, Taokaka, Carl, Relius, Valkenhayn, Tsubaki, Rachel unless you think Raquel is alternate Rachel, Kokonoe, Nine, Amane. Actually the list is pretty long.

inb4 terumi saya loli rape doujin

What distortion gives you the best feeling when landed
>Emerald Tager Cannon
>Dreadnought Destroyer

Es is pretty much a clone.

Actually, I guess you can count Taokaka as a 'clone' of Jubei along with the rest of the Kaka clan. Es is artificially created and there's clones of her in Xblaze.

Wait is this sarcasm or shouId l reaIIy go for it?

l have the funds and l'm one cIick away but l don't know if there's a better aIternative. l've done a ton of research but for the price, nothing comes cIose.