Pure sex

>pure sex

I'm pretty sure they designed it like that on purpose so that race cars driving behind the GT would have to stare into an Angry Birds pig face the entire time.

>pure pig ugly

sure doesnt lead enough races for that

What would it take to get a GT with side exhaust and those lights it had at PLM?

Money

I agree

Why the pignose? They could put there one oval vent with a ferd logo. It'd look much better

>pure sexes

Exhaust goes there in the GTE variant (and the road car)
I agree the overall design of that area could have been better tho

>Exhaust goes there in the GTE varian

The racecar exhaust exits out the side.

The "pig snout" exhaust of the roadcar is used to mount a rear view camera in the race version.

Indeed

Ugly as fuck.

Alright listen here you fucking retards. This is the best car coming out of america today and all you butthurts wanna talk about is some gay ass angry birds shit. Dosn't lead enough races? IT WON FUCKING LEMANS and has taken top ten in every other race it has been in so shut the fuck up and accept that ford is the best auto maker on the fucking planet

too bad it sounds like wet farts

oh you wanted to hear the M4GTS softly dosing like a mad cunt through t10 at road atlanta WELL TOO BAD HERE COMES THE FORD GT TEN FUCKING LAPS OFF-PACE PBBBT PBBT PBBT PBBT PBBT BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Found the gm fangirls

Top tens don't count if there are 12 cars running in a class

Good point.

it sounds like shit
it looks like shit

performance is irrelevant

Found the gm fangirl

Corvette sounds like shit
Corvette looks like shit

GTR sounds like shit
GTR looks like shit

all 3 of them are awful

t. gm's marketing team
Stay btfo

>GM fangirls trying to ruin a perfectly good thread, but fail to do so

Just as GM itself, they too, cannot compete.

This. Gm fangirls btfo

Bump

de-bump

Bump

Thanks

agreed besides the last part

*sighs*

*unzips pants*

>angry birds pigface

Found the gm fangirl

Bump