/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. →
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Happy ending! edition

>DRV3 news pastebin - *updated*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer newest chapter is out

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

gyakutensaibanlibrary.blogspot.nl/2016/11/discussion-interview-between-producers.html?m=1
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
youtube.com/watch?v=t7bdr6fjg-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Naegiri is cute.

DELETE THIS

I have won!

*stops writing 150-page sayaka thesis*
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DELETE THIS KIRIKEK RIGHT NOW GO BACK TO /A/ GO BACK TO /A/ SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAAAMMEEFAAAAGGGG!!!

First for nya~

Delusional disgusting ending

This artist is seriously based.

Anyone else think that the VA for Kibo sounds a bit robotic

5/10

Yeah he puts up new stuff almost daily.

You have to go back .

Panpanronpa!

>posts shadow the hedgehog
Ah, you're a member of deviantart. That explains a lot.

gyakutensaibanlibrary.blogspot.nl/2016/11/discussion-interview-between-producers.html?m=1

>But this game(NDRV3) has the most content of all games, and we also have side menus prepared, so I am confident people will have a lot to play with.

What did they mean by this?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

I'm not but thanks for confirming you're the same cancerous, /a/utistic kirigirifag. Now kindly go back to /a/ with the other /a/utistic trash.

>side menus

Basically confirms NEW School Mode.

>the most content of all the games

Get ready for some meta shit. It's coming. We going beyond 6 chapters.

fuck off, you know Kyoko is the canon and best girl for Makoto.

Mukurushits go get impaled

If you're not a member of Deviantart then you must just be plain autistic, considering your use of the Shadow the Hedgehog image. Another unsurprising conclusion.

Why should people go to /a/ if you're the one getting upset over nothing? It's just 2 pics...
Maybe you should just leave instead if it upsets you that much.

>you know Kyoko is the canon and best girl for Makoto

Are you going to give me arguments to defend your shitty excuse for weebbait of a waifu or just keep posting garbage bins out of google images

Good stuff is what it is user, the purest of love.

SHIT

Hahaha the delusion. Back to .

Or maybe you and your kind can stop shitting up the threads.

You have failed to provide an explanation as to what reason you posted a Shadow the Hedgehog. If you continue to avoid the question I will simply assume you're autistic.

>guy who waifus autistic corpsefucking garbage like Kirigiri calling anyone garbage.

No wonder people hate Kirigirifags now. True cancer.

But it's just 2 pics and people post ships here all the fucking time. Just learn to ignore it if it bothers you so much.
Do you really think telling people to go to /a/ or posting trash cans is gonna stop anyone?

To fight cancer you must use cancer /a/utistic kirigirifag.

>go back to /a/

>Implying I even watched the animes

How about you fuck off back to your hole

Please tell me where I called anyone garbage

So you are admitting you are cancer, then? And offtopic cancer, at that?

They're not as cancerous about it like the Kirigirifags or honestly probably just that one shitposter. Nobody is as autistic as the Kirigirifags when it comes to shipposting.

>b-but I don't watch animes

Why are you trying to cover your tracks? You've already been caught.

Do you actually believe this?

You mukushits are way worse. At least we have the decency not to fuck up the canon.

>I'm telling you right now, I never watched the danganronpa anime, I played it on the PSP
>WAAAAHHHH, NO NO I'M RIGHT GO BACK TO /A/ WAHHHHH GARBAGE CAN WAAHHHHH

That has nothing to do with the fact you are posting offtopic cancer. Your clear deflection suggests that it is in fact you who has been caught as a cancerous shitposter. Please return to /b/ where you can post this offtopic garbage freely.

So we'll be getting some multiple endings and possible time travel. Unlike DR1/2 which were on PSP originally, NDRV3 is on Vita/PS4 so it has stronger hardware and more space to work in more content so I'm not surprised it would have more content than the previous games.

Antagonizing people isn't gonna make things better but probably just gonna make people post even more instead.
There are people from /a/ here now so just learn to live with it and ignore it if it bothers you so much.

also, nice meme

The Mukurofags aren't even that bad with their shipposting. It's cancerous Kirigirifags like yourself who come from destroying another thread on /a/ and come here to continue destroying threads here.

Why did you reply to the same comment twice?

Can you people stop?

Once again you deflect, despite the fact that I could not reply to your post twice due to the cooldown timer. Here, I'll help you find your way home.

Or Kirigirifags can stop shitting up threads like they did on /a/. That's always an option but if they want to continue being the cancer everyone hates on here so be it.

I guess you never learned about cooldown timers because it takes you too long to find garbage bin pictures

>doesn't phonepost and post on the computer

OK sure. Head on back to cancer and stay gone.

>160598949

Are you revealing your own samefaggery this way?

Also, phones and computers share the same IP, dickweed.

Why are you samefagging this much?

>it's the /a/utisic kirigiri shitposter

Oh.

Because of the length of those posts, there is no way I could compose two posts of that both on the phone and on the computer in twenty seconds. I also do not use Veeky Forums on my phone because phoneposting is only for offtopic shitposters like you. Now, back to with you.

I want to put you couple autismos in a cramped room, walk in and just start swinging a hammer wildly.

But what have they even done in this thread besides post 2 pics? One said the ship was cute and the other one was talking about an artist.
The thread was fine before you started shitting up the thread by posting your trashcans and telling people to go to /a/
I'm done replying to you at this point if you still don't understand.

>can't even properly reply to a comment.

Did your phone mess up on you again? That's why you shouldn't be using two devices at the same time to shitpost.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7bdr6fjg-k

>/a/
>shitposter in singular

I'm going to stop replying to you because you clearly set some bait and we bit it

You can being the autistic trash that you are. You've been doing it on /a/ after all.

>defending his cancer

Cute.

You're going to make me get on my fucking phone and screenshot this thread so you see the lack of yous

This is just pathetic at this point. The amount of projection and deflection is actually astounding. I'm going to stop replying now because it's clear that you have some sort of neurological disorder and if I continue to reply I'm just entertaining your paranoid delusions.

>we

You mean you? As in you threw bait?

Happy now, dickweed?

>gets exposed
>runs away

OK don't let the door hit you on your way out. >paint

Just ignore him man.

You know the most vehemently homophobic people turn out to be gay? I think that's what's happening here.

>replying to himself

Kinda ironic most of this thread so far has been the /a/utisic kirigirifag samefagging.

Are you trying to tell us something about yourself?

>he's actually trying to discuss Danganronpa!

When can we expect V3 to come to the west? I really don't feel like learning japanese until January 17 and importing it from weebland

I don't really get the deal with Korekyio.

Every other cast member is somewhat normal, at least for danganronpa.

And then there's this faggot. What sort of edge lord is he? What's his talent again? I already forgot

That means just pantyshots, right?

Folklorist, I think.
There's a mini-game where Komaru gets groped too.

Kys.

And this is why I keep the ship out of the Op Yuri.
Because people get so fucking pissed off and offended that people enjoy something that they don't like and insist on throwing a goddamn tantrum every single time.

And insist to for it to be publicly known because they feel that people are going to fucking give shit about their opinion when all they are doing is being child.

He is a folklorist

But the shitstorm had nothing to do with tokomaru

it did

Folklorist? Really? Seems to me like he'd be the ultimate sadist or something for a chunni like him. Although chunni in chief was the ultimate hamsterman, so I guess it should have been expected.

People got pissy over it and spammed an image, they got called out on spamming said image, and there you go.

Ironic cancer is still cancer, its not a solution its apart of the problem and honestly I am just going to report those posts from now on.

I want to protect Rantarou and Kokichi's pure smiles.

Well to be fair the shipperfags like Naegirifags posy the same spam all the time.

And

>announcing reports

I have a feeling Kirumi Toujou will be best girl

Rules prevent you from saying you've reported a thread or post, not that you are going to in the future.

Then do something about it instead of ruining the atmosphere for everyone else. Spamming the same images over and over constitutes as a rule break.

Report it and leave it alone. That is all that takes.

Or how about you stop spamming the same shit all the time your pics or you'll be the one getting reported?

Become part of the solution not the problem.

He is dressed like a solider, soldiers tell good stories. His outfit makes sense.

Then do it.
I know how the rules work better than you, off topic image spam is a worst offender than a on topic image spammer.

I don't mind getting banned if you get taken with me user.
If it's for the good of /drg/ then I will gladly drag you to hell with me.

>Even after the trilogy and these threads have pretty much died to a point where calling it stagnation would be retarded, the autists are still going with their shipperwars, even if there's just 1 option left for the most generic protag next to Shinji and Shirou.

Pic related, you're all massively autistic and you all got it in common.

So his original talent was SHSL Solider before becoming the SHSL Folkorist?

>that means he'll be a jobber like the previous SHSL Soldier

Hold me bros.

Pretty much, V3 is soon user.
Get hyped or rage.

>if I can't shitpost then nobody can post
>I'll take you with me

Whatever you say.

Yes, yes. We get it. You don't like it. Move on.

>even if there's just 1 option left for the most generic protag next to Shinji and Shirou.

Nice try. Still going at it with your /a/utism?

I swear he looks like Madarai.

What is it with V3 having their boys looking so bishie? They're miles better looking than the boys from the first two games.

They realized that only girls play danganronpa, so their targeting the fujoshi audience.