/mcg/ - Minecraft General - An Edition of Some Sort

Last thread: We discuss minecraft, minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa_VaHMKspk
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-5-forge-bundle/9nblggh4v0fr?ocid=DrStore_Hp_TopFree
reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/5du6wc/all_the_mods_psa_dont_press_the_ftb_utils_back/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for magnets

Some form of Frames in1.10 when?
Buildcraft in 1.10 when?

>need ender pearls
>should go to the end where endermen are aplenty
>but to do that i need to find one of the three strongholds
>need a fuckton of ender pearls to make eyes of ender to find stronghold
>need even more ender pearls to unlock end portal
10/10 DESIGN

hoboserb?

why are russians so obsessed with gregtech compared to the rest of the players ?

and why do I think I answered my own question

>excavator airship
Dear god

>why do russians enjoy pain?

Funky Locomotion came out for 1.10.2 a few days ago

Oh SHIT nice!

post builds and builds in progress fuckos

>BuildCraft in 1.10 when?

Not soon. Maybe half a year for a stable release?

>1.10
>stable
>1.11 forge is out
:---------DDDDDD

Moved out of my Day 1 hovel to start building a proper base. This tower is going to be my first serious working space, but I hope to eventually make it one of many.

I'm right across the river from a village. I don't want those jealous kikes storming into my awesome castle once it's done.

1.11 Forge is still not recommended for general use, though. Give it a few weeks and the BuildCraft tree might jump on to it.

try to make a 5x5 like pic related

>it's a "nether fortress nowhere to be seen episode", shortly followed by a "stronghold nowhere to be seen"
I LOVE THIS RERUN

just go creative mode and spam them ender eyes to get rid of the cancer

suddenly poison spiders don't seem so bad

Dupe glitch for 1.10 servers and 1.11 vanilla

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa_VaHMKspk

>hephinator whining on twitter about people whining on twitter about trump

Of course heph likes Trump, assholes of a feather spurg together.

>having to use Creative to fix problems with vanilla game design
user, there are 6-year-olds that do this shit over and over again with zero issues.

Try to have some small measure of self-respect.

(you)

Just git gud and use maths to find it quicker

GREG
TECH

well
this is new

Oh god my fucking eyes.
That texture hurts.

playing some ftb lite 1.4.7 on a little server, just finished my energy source

for the love of christ turn Anisotropic Filtering on

>No engines for the wooden pipes
What dark magic is this

autarchic gates

oh just realized that on this screen i dont have them, but now i have

I seriously read it as 'autistic gates' first

>voiding all that dank creosote

Also why does that are look like those tiny plots they give you on those really shitty creative servers?

plot plugin, but its not tiny its 69x69

kek, I'm probably a slowpoke but the mc forge Icon is a direct copy and paste from the Halo forge Icon.

microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-5-forge-bundle/9nblggh4v0fr?ocid=DrStore_Hp_TopFree

by the way, why should i keep the creosote?

69^2 is pretty tiny my man. Why would anyone play on a server like that, when you can have infinite rolling hills and vast seas?

Can't you burn creosote, or you know use it for railcraft.

Burn it in a boiler, or make some fuckin' rails like a true industrialist.

for me its big enough, when the space goes out I expand under it or just build on my friends one.

>Why would anyone play on a server like that, when you can have infinite rolling hills and vast seas

becouse sadly no ftb lite servers exist anymore and I want to play online becouse i get borred when i play singleplayer

i don't think you know what copy and paste means

I'm assuming you don't do anything higher because of performance issues?
If that's not the case, join hoboserb.

>can make sausages out of the BoP fleshheap nether biome
food is food i guess

no not becouse of performance issues but never found anyone to play witth me. which modpack you need for hoboserb?

how can I make rails with it?

I remember you could get a MFR meat block from BoP flesh, each block would make 9 meat ingots that were like steaks but gave full saturation. Good times.

I don't remember if it was like that on 1.4.7 too, but you need to treat wood with creosote before making rails if you have RC.

titanpad.com/hobopack
It's 1.7.10.
Use multimc to install it, like so.
It's a comfy serb.

thanks I will probaly try it out

Is there a way to reroute these pipes without moving the coke ovens or the tank so that they use at least one less length of pipe?
I think not but I've done wrong things a lot

It seems like a rule that I must always forget the picture when I make a post which requires a picture, 90 seconds of embarassment

What are you going on about, the images are almost exactly the same thing, save for a little rounding on the edges, but nether the less its the same design. There is no way two artists created that same exact design by accident, one of them obviously copied the other.

you're a special kind of retarded, aren't you

>nether the less
don't answer, that's obviously a yes

>nether the less

You like what i did there, but no really how is that not a direct copy of assets.

>nether the less
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

It'd be kind of hilarious if someone unloaded 2 tons of tungsten ore in her driveway

how much does ore really cost?
can you even buy it?

dude particles lmao

>just want to go full autism with my mods
>but can't figure out what I want to build
>even just digging a hole feels like a bother
suffering
1.10 Forge wasn't recommended either when it came out, but people immediately jumped onto it. I guess they'll never learn.

instead of extracting from the top on all four, put one pipe to pull from both of the ovens at the back, then run the pipe along the topmost side of each oven, basically on the same path.
it will save you at least one pipe because you save one in height.

Thanks, I'm very bad at things like this
probably related to why I can't navigate in real life without directions or find my way back in pathless forests

>reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/5du6wc/all_the_mods_psa_dont_press_the_ftb_utils_back/
>FTB Utils in action

>exploring generated structure
>no mobs in sight
>no mobs in hearing range either
why is this spookier than actually having to deal with mobs

Because mobs are an annoyance at worst.

It's why I like removing the sound from creepers
and why good horror movies don't show you the monster
the thing you can't see is scarier and more disturbing because your imagination fills it in

what are those small slab blocks?

ty user

I think they're grates, just like the center, but done as triangles, similar to the ones that jut out to "attach" to them from the left

>Alright, one batch of stained clay!
>realize I need 9 blocks for this square
>pic related plays in my head

thaumcraft grates?

like trap doors but from bottom side?

They're rusted wireframe chisel factory blocks on the john smith texture pack.
The slabs/tiny blocks/whatever you saw looks like a trick of the light.

this like?

Thanks for texture pack.

>mfw playing modded 1.11

I'm being cancer and YOU CAN'T STOP ME

kill your slef

People jumped to 1.10.2 because half the 1.9 mods worked by dropping them into the mods folder and Forge didn't do any notable refactors/changes either. 1.11 is a different situation.

Why though? What's in 1.11 that matters?

working boats

best server right now? with an active community

mineplex

Fag

Any mods that go good with Thermal Expansion?

Are there any working premade packs?

I'm too lazy to search what mods have updated yet

thermal dynamics

the block you have marked is
an upside down carpenter default block with a factory rusted grate block used as camo over it
this is almost spot on :) the "glowstone" is ofcourse regular lamps however

Wait so Etho likes Botania, and we all know that Etho is smarter than all of us...so only morons hate Botania?

BC is like ~80% converted to 1.10 or something like that according to their progress page.

here is a cross section of it

based heph

Observer blocks are probably the best redstone mechanic they've added since command blocks.

Also the totem of undying is pretty neat.

They broke rendering again though.

it's literally just biomes o plenty and JEI plus ironchests right now.

scratch that it seems actually additions just updated an hour ago.

>See this
>It only has a spawner on top

i would dig through it see whats inside
ALSO if anyone who likes how i build etc wants me to play together on an infinity server that would be fun :)
preferably ftb infinity 1.7.10

ayyo we wuz blocks n shit

I did that. Nothing at all.

most likely just there to give you a reason to get sandstone/sand and to look good

wew

Gonna stick to 1.10 then

I can make it a base and have a harem of brown girls at my call.

since pretty much nothing has changed between 1.10 and 1.11 you can probably expect a lot of modders to jump ship as far as updates go.

my advice is to wait until the majority of good mods have 1.11 versions out if you want to use 1.11.

I'm only doing it right now because i'm a fucking masochist who likes using beta version of forge and not being able to play until a mod updates.