/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

His Royal Majesty Edition

2 NEW 2.8 Screenshots: khinsider.com/news/New-KINGDOM-HEARTS-0-2-Screenshots-7535

NEW TRAILERS
1.5+2.5 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKbBSn_c0w
2.8 ENG Trailer:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl_Dc-Tc8U
2.8 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M

Paris Games Presentation:
kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-series-producer-shinji-hashimoto-attending-paris-games-week-with-a-special-kingdom-hearts-presentation-on-october-27-2016

TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0
Release date delayed to 2017, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6JzZbtLYVc
youtu.be/BWSL1X5dkiI
youtu.be/hZ-GZzH8z4Y
youtu.be/po7MaetngiU
youtube.com/watch?v=nKlkVGx03yg
youtu.be/BjrMMAUxDWA
youtu.be/ZcEYPWViNJw
youtu.be/fCVTCANDqkM
youtube.com/watch?v=wuDoOyjsiJ0
youtu.be/LBY2TBUrbE4
youtu.be/R4NE5SPJyWs
youtu.be/ofFu0TLBFEc
youtube.com/watch?v=UHti3zactLY
youtu.be/I0XSuUQLhy0
youtu.be/9Jxw_NAKUn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mickey takes what he wants, including your waifu.

The Power Memes exceeds all!

I want my waifu to show off her shorts before sex.

why is the RAY OF HOPE MIX so fucking good

SHE IS MINE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT CORPORATE RODENT

No mine

Are we gonna have a problem here, heheh.

hey khg give me (you)'s

Change Jack and Mickey around
Use Pooh special on Roses
Use Jack
Tap with the others and use support Jack
Next turn
Pooh
Jack
Taps
Jack support
Should work

I hope the waifu doesn't mind that I'm cut.

I don't think Aqua would make putting a band-aid on your booboo.

No, I mean... down there. Nurse Aqua would be cute though.

She belongs to the Walt Disney Company and its affiliates, all rights reserved.

Bias or does anyone really feel from like, a writing standpoint, Riku is the real star of KH compared to Sora? I just love how he progresses from what he was in KH1 to now.

Yeah, but I think the fact that he isn't in the center adds to the charm.

He's the best written character, agreed.
He actually grows as a character, compared to Sora who is the same person from KH1 to now.

Did you go and draw a Mickey frog just for this?

Sora's definitely changed though. Maybe not too much from 1 to 2 but DDD had Sora face his first real loss since being kicked off the island and they're working the appropriate amount of growth in. He's not as happy go-lucky and you can see his confidence is shattered a little bit near the end of the game.

Best written character goes to Roxas hands down easily and the trio of him, Axel and Xion.

Agreed.

>Roxas
>best written
>any of Roxas Axel or Shion
>even well written

Of course that should say Xion but my brain farted while typing.

No he lost that position after Days

post bests Remixes in the entire fandom
youtube.com/watch?v=r6JzZbtLYVc

why did i get chills from this

Kek'd but that's annoying as fuck after like 30 seconds.

>implying you wouldn't listen to it on loop while playing Days

>tfw 31700 jews and can't get Kairi
why even bother

Why did you wait after her EMC you fuck

Wait for Key Art #1, especially if you don't have Terra (if you do, then your Magic is going to be overpowered).

Why on Earth did you not pull for her? And why didn't you buy any 10 packs during her EMC?

When was KA1 added in JP?

Please tell me it was during the anniversary.

maybe because I didn't reach 30k during the carnival baka

You should pull ten times during the ariel and flounder highscore challenge. whenever that is.

Could I join the vulpes party? I just started and i promise I'll be active

>want Mickey
>pull
>expect the worst
>somehow disappointed in how completely awful this is

With pulls like this who needs guilt anyway?
I'm so fucking mad I finally got to guilt this one and it's essentially the lowest possible roll. Fuck this shitty garbage baby game.

Isn't MASUTA ZEAANOOTO pretty good?

If you have APP to restore the gauge he steals from you.

He's strong as fuck but 5 bars and I don't have dots on him so it's not really exciting. At least I have another single target reversed magic medal for that 3W spot. Though I'd rather get the last hag I need and guilt that for 3 less bars.

anyone got setups for all the MOG materials quests?

$$$

use the power of darkness!

bump. can someone please add me

Wanna join my party? Though my party is kinda dead and I occasionally play so no worries if you casually play

Nah Sora has changed, it doesn't hasn't been too solid. (also I think he was more immature in 2 in comparison to 1 since he got brain damaged by Namine.) He's more of a silly bro in DDD.

its probably because sora's change has been more subtle, while riku's change has been drastic because he stopped being MUH BETRAYAL and became MUH DARKNESS and ultimately ended with MUH FRIENDS

Not so sure about that, but maybe it's because Roxas was mostly focused on in KH2 and Days. When an important character is focused on in smaller doses it may feel like the character has developed a lot since it has more solid points, in comparison to a character that has been focused on in a bunch of other sections; we've seen Sora focused on in pretty much every game which leaves a lot of room for the character's personality to fluctuate a lot around the plot instead of just being stuck to solid short character arc. Roxas's character actually suffers more when he's focused on longer outside of KH2 (within Days). If we only saw Sora in KH1 and CoM we may have thought about his character as being better than we do now.

Also Axel might be an interesting/complicated character but he isn't written that well. Axel's more villainous side and what makes him complicated isn't acknowledged very well by other characters and himself.

Hold your color is a really good song

>If we only saw Sora in KH1 and CoM we may have thought about his character as being better than we do now.
While this is definitely true, the relationship between Sora, Riku and Kairi back then was so cookie-cutter that RAX felt incredibly fresh.

I'd disagree as well on Roxas's character stagnating in Days given how well they fleshed out and developed it. Axel, while not the best, is developed immensely given how he and Saix interacted in Days.

I used to listen to KH remixes all the damn time, so I've got a few to share. I love the first one a lot. (btw user that airhorn remix really made me laugh.)

youtu.be/BWSL1X5dkiI

youtu.be/hZ-GZzH8z4Y

youtu.be/po7MaetngiU

youtube.com/watch?v=nKlkVGx03yg

youtu.be/BjrMMAUxDWA

youtu.be/ZcEYPWViNJw

youtu.be/fCVTCANDqkM

youtube.com/watch?v=wuDoOyjsiJ0

youtu.be/LBY2TBUrbE4

youtu.be/R4NE5SPJyWs

youtu.be/ofFu0TLBFEc

youtube.com/watch?v=UHti3zactLY

youtu.be/I0XSuUQLhy0

youtu.be/9Jxw_NAKUn0

There was a really good Sanctuary/Passion remix/mashup but I can't find it.

>remixes

Re: remixes

HD Re: ReMixes

Final Remixes

HD Final Mix Re: ReMixes 1.5+2.5

Re: remixes Final Mix HD 3.1416 ReMix

>1.5+2.5 for PS4
>1.5 + 2.5 = 4
KH4 is coming out before KH3 what a big fucking joke lol

3.5 HD Re:FINAL Remaster

Oh man, I remember thinking about this and wondering what would happen if KH4 came out instead of KH3. What a mess that'd be, a huge explosion of confusion, joy and anger.

3.5 HD Final Mix Re:FINAL Remix Remaster FINALE Encore

The more I look at these exaggerated titles, the more I feel that they could be completely real/legitimate. (and I'd buy all of them.)

3.5+0.5 B-Sides Re:FINAL EX-Remaster Gold Edition

Kingdom Hearts 3.7: 4K Final Mix+ (Wicky wicky) Re:Re:Re:ReMix FINAL FANTASY The End of the Saga collection
Only 1499.99 USD before tax, PS5 not incuded.

>Kingdom Hearts 3.7: 4K Final Mix+ (Wicky wicky) Re:Re:Re:ReMix FINAL FANTASY The End of the Saga collection *+ DISNEY

fixed that for you.

>not the limited day one edition

3.5+0.5/0.00 Final Mix Re:FINAL Remix B-Sides+A-Sides, Remaster Magic Gold Edition EX-Remaster INFINITE Collection

>limited day one edition

>This kills the fandom.

ur a fag

ur a fag too user, love you.

ur a fag

Anybody got some high res pics of KH 3 gameplay taken from the various trailers we've gotten?

nah not possible

>Super limited edition if purchased gives a code that gives you 9 copies of a guilt 5 medal, 30 mirros, Atk 3, Atk2 +APP, and 3k jews.

Who ready for the future?

Please

I wont allow them to make me spend more of my money...

Thank you

She is perfection.

THICC

Sorry user, we got nothing for nobody.

>Blue Haired Barbie Doll

She is actually quite slim.
I hope she doesn't care if a guy is cut down there.

Seeing this screenshot makes me think about her armor.
If it was taken up to the surface of Radiant Garden, why is she still wearing the boots, and why does she have the armor pads on her arm that could make it appear? Shouldn't they be gone?

because video games

i take it as, she can no longer summon the armor but the things she used to summon it are still there.

Finally max guilted my last common. Thank god.

user, those are her normal shoes

I don't think the epaulets are a part of the armor itself either

Oh :l

Show me your face when Aqua sees a Darkside for the first time

>Hey little girl wanna buy some DARKNESS?
What did he mean by this?