/mbgg/ - Mobage General #625

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeR_UifClCg
imgur.com/a/jkZVL
terrabattleforum.com/threads/bar-hiso-alien-9.11916/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_qYvEUsLimPby3JMkyCrx-KSDkNfltrkGhMKOhZpwdfBwDQ/viewform
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10ssITwyCx8OLp1Q6Q10FLSHn8O-1D5QZT-xzfctUEyw/edit?usp=sharing
shoumetsu.gamerch.com/謎の書物
pvp.qq.com/web201605/herodetail/118.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd be tempted if I hadn't experienced those rates myself.

This is Tia. She makes potions.

She also makes me rock hard

youtube.com/watch?v=LeR_UifClCg
So does dashing give iframes? This guy can solo I think the hardest level but I can't do it with a full team.. Maybe it's just that character is really strong

I don't think I can do much better unless I get lucky with random red orbs.

Mecha Lu Bu

Literally Mecha Aatrox.

>Had to use Brad to clear floor 200
>The bosses even killed me two times
How I was supposed to clear this shit with only fourstars?

Should try again with friend Kazusa for double nuke

>Finally complete Endless Dungeon
>Missed the Memorial Sword

What's up with the point differences? Shouldn't everything except the time give the same amount of points?

I assume the No Miss bonus is larger for the larger chain.

Mobage Sarus.

That itch to roll the four-star guarantee is coming back. But I'd probably get a fag I wouldn't use.

Looks like you didn't consistently do the quests?

how long?

Also, if I undestand it right, a character can only enter twice? does it count if he failed?

Couldn't resist and rolled yesterday, got this cutie.

It doesn't count if you fail.

Repostan Hiso Bar #9 happenings from last thread:
imgur.com/a/jkZVL
terrabattleforum.com/threads/bar-hiso-alien-9.11916/

- Vengeful Heart running Nov.25th to Jan.31st. Currently dangerously ambigious about through how many ways the event characters can be obtained, since Senara (Red Mage/Sword Princess) is listed as joining the PoT in the notes.
- Invincible^ releasing Nov.25th. Ultima&Missile Cross, Ultima&Missile Ring, Extreme Magic and a 4th unknown skill. Still looks like Amano just vomitted on a piece of paper, but notes claim it'll also be available via PoF, which seems a little too good to be true.
- Grace^ will release Dec.2nd. Gigabow A1, CT+2, Gigabow Ring and Petabow make for a somewhat lukewarm skillset compared to Bahl^, but if the notes are correct she'll recode all the way to Z (Bahl^ is S). So at least her stats might make up for feeling like a weird Bonna^ copycat.
- New Kinos (Lich/Marilith/Mechanic), starting with Lich Nov.25th.
- New otomos. The 3 Peta-weapons get Z-class updates (effect tbc, since they appear to be chainable with no AoE?), there'll be a new staff for each primary AoE1 Peta-Magic, static 15% stat buffs that feel horribly overvalued at Z-class, as well as a fabulous Unicorn and Panda (+10/+30 Luck respectively), which will supposedly launch via Trading Post sometime.
- Character quests on the worldmap, starting with Bahl and Grace. Have a chance to get their recode-character Weapon-otomos of yet unknown effect (Bahl's a Sword, Grace's Poison type).
- Bahamut Eidolon for those who care.
- New players will get free Amimari instead of Amina. Also some new free stuff revolving around the number 5 (for whatever reason).

Used Joyce and one-shot all three, +500% to Structures does wonders

Did all the Fourstar bonuses from B350 onward and all the Type bonuses
Didn't get a single Gold Chest before B400 outside of the guaranteed one on B100

You can retry as much as you want
Took ~10 hours total

I guess chains still rule over everything.

forgot my pic

I'm not wild about new Kino dungeons overlapping with Vengeful Heart, but given that the latter will be around for two months it may be fine. The 15 stamina changes put 100 luck out of reach for a single duration anyway. May just have to settle for getting 100% SB and whatever luck along the way to buying what is good from the trading post and sinking the remaining stamina into VH. They'll rerun eventually, so I can finish off the collection in time.

Wondering if Senara will be TB's first limited-time gacha character, or if she will be a permanent addition. I've only got a handful of silvers left, so I should probably step it up and try to get to gold road. Switching to Amimari for new players has me hopeful that we'll see a recode for her in one of the surely forthcoming waves, since TB is clearly moving towards everyone having recodes.

According to TBF:

Senara, Clara^ : PoT & PoFate
Clara, Era/Daijin^: Drop from quest only, not in any pact
Senara^: Recode only

Which is the translation of the notes, yeah. The ambigious part being whether Senara being listed like that means that she's ALSO available from PoT (and thus not dropping from quest "only") or if she's PoT-exclusive. Given that the event is supposed to have 4 different endings with multiple branches (similar to TLS then), I remain optimistic that MW won't start with limited time gacha shit.

Guess there's going to be a ton of interesting stuff to be data mined next Friday.

mumi

>failed on all carrier recipes
>only have Lex, Sara and Taiho
i want more carriers

You only need 4.
Just get a Ranger and you're done.

rib

Anybody here play Seven Knights? How shit is it? I want to start it for the DMC collab, but how hard is it to roll the DMC characters?

Double anyone?

Never dropped for me. And i did alot of 1-4.

I want Essex or Wasp.

I wonder when they make the Essex class Lexington, would they make her the same as the old Lex or a new girl.

Repostin scooter spirits friend list from last thread

Submission Form:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_qYvEUsLimPby3JMkyCrx-KSDkNfltrkGhMKOhZpwdfBwDQ/viewform

List:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10ssITwyCx8OLp1Q6Q10FLSHn8O-1D5QZT-xzfctUEyw/edit?usp=sharing

asdfasdf

I wish Chiharu was easier to skill up. A constant +7 chain would be so nice

mumi

sardine

I'm done for now phone's dying. Thanks for the games Aaa it was fun.

Yeah. Funny seeing people planning to do something and forgetting about the bomb timer

Anyone for tennis?

Thinking about buying an android tablet in this black friday to dig in the gacha autism with you guys.

Neem are you the one that got some warning for lag?

death

Am I not understanding how confusion works or is it bugged as hell

I just turned autoskill off after getting fucked by the confusion attack by this girl so I can fight with the unaffected ones only, but the attacks when straight for the allies still

Finally crafted Glowworm, she's pretty good right?

She's shit. Fubuki is the best girl.

>He fell for the Glowworm meme.

Has a potentially damaging shelling phase because of her skill, unlike other destroyers. But her torp is a little low and she doesn't synergize with any other destroyers, so I don't like her.

Oh yeah I think she only gets 2 equipment slots even after remodelling? Unless I'm remembering wrong and the wiki is wrong though. That also sucks big time

Ramming power

kek yes. My connection has been shit the last weeks for some reason.
I think I'll play only at night.

She gets 3 like any other remodeled DD.
The thing is if you want her skill to be actually useful you'll be spending all her equip slots which will reduce her evasion, torpedo and/or AA.

Is anyone else playing Duel Links? I like how fast the game is compared with other digital card games.

Yeah I'm dumb

She's the cutest out of the starters, so yes.

>the cutest

I started with Fubuki and she's currently level 70-something, so that's a moot point. I'm just trying to make a team with low operating costs.

>Gaben
>not a fat white guy

Dropped

So this 3x guarantee gacha gonna be the norm from now on? Or just a 1 time thing cause of part 2 anniversary?

Just stuff the team full of enough Fubuki/Akatsuki/Akizuki to get some synergy, that's what they're there for anyway

substitute 2 carriers if you need some more power

Pair her with a modded Hibiki at skill level 3 and then slap whatever you want on.

I would expect something similar during christmas/new year.

I would suggest you to place Verniy after Shirayuki so she can get an extra defense/evasion since Shirayuki's skill doesn't work on herself.

>Cave in and roll
>Only one four-star
>It's a fag I won't use
Mistakes were made

Its pretty okay, I guess. Pretty generous and several pvp and pve modes. And you can activate skills manualy in most modes.

I guess i will save up till then.

what is this suppose to be

How many people play this game we should get a group started if we have enough players.

Japanese's god of justice

I wanted to like it, and tbqh I do but the ping was unbearable at 260ms. So I'm sticking with mobile legends which has interior graphics and ui but lets me play at 40ish ms.

mumi

When the hell did a 6* Game Master happen? I need him, how do I get him, anons?

Remember that the children have the weak auto attack that always goes off based on time. Then there is the tab, slide, and drive skill which you can control.

Great if Amimari^ came sooner, would be nice to finally have a qt Z healer.

shoumetsu.gamerch.com/謎の書物
world A 8-3 reward

Still salty I didn't get Hubble/Turing
And in the new banner i got TWO of those fucking greens

>A 8-3
>Can't pass A 4-3
FUCK

Yeah I understand not everyone can handle the bad ping, I can't wait for the international release ever since I played KoG I no longer have fun playing Mobile Legends since it's an inferior version that will be dumped once KoG comes out.

Managed to do it in practice mode, took an extra life. How much worse does world A get?

Literally why did they have to port over the old version? I also can't wait for the international server to be released.

>Get into other games
>Cant bring myself to grind on my mobages or play new ones even though I keep telling myself to do dailies and events

Am I finally free /mbgg/?

I have no tank that uses wrecks and over 1000 of them sitting doing nothing, who should I make (up to tier 5)?

Attempting to translate these fucking moonrunes is suffering

If I had to guess its because of money Tencent probably made a deal with the Brazilian company that released the international version now they can bank off the western audience twice when they release the KoG version.

Anyone help but with translating this event? or most them would be cool. Any event I can get on being a new player.

>360k more coop points to farm

I bought it. every 5 levels you're rewarded with crystals.

korean warfare

Warning this is all translated using a program,

It says you have to use Sun Bin in 3v3 or 5v5.

First quest says "Cumulative number of soldiers killed 0/5." I believe soldiers means enemy heroes.

Second quest is "Number of victories."

I believe you must complete these quest in 5v5 or 3v3 while using Sun Bin.

Link to the heroes profile page.
pvp.qq.com/web201605/herodetail/118.shtml

Find any specific set-up particularly effective?

If everyone runs transform dual pistols and someone carries the affinity circle, maybe average of 70? Dunno any other methods. Another user mentioned using mute renge plus several buffers

Cool thanks. I was guessing you had to use someone but I hadn't the slightest clue who.

Using a free site or have a recommendation for a translation tool? I'm tired of google telling me gobbledygook:

"For 10 trillions of their stingray shields +1378 and 8 trillion 84%"

>No transform pistols
Guess I'll have to accept 2k~3k per run being support.

thanks to confusion status I realized that skill timer reset abilities don't actually do anything, so I'd bet on bugs bugs everywhere anyway

Not him, but since there's a lot of Japs running the affinity buff I just go a Hammer user with Swimsuit and Bath Renge(the prevents status buff) with a regular Subaru Hammer. Not transform version as the MP drains fast under transform.

If the Swimsuit and Affinity buff are both active, the ice gorilla is basically disintegrated in a few charge hits.

The scorpion also takes massive damage if you can position yourself to hit the ice claw only, but that's a bit troublesome.

If you time the status immunity buff right, you basically cover all your team mates from getting killed with the grab and it lets the whole team just stick together and wail on the claw when it comes up. The Hammer charge hit can also hit the scorpion when he's below the surface.

Time the swimsuit buff for his inevitable emergence into his interrupt charge attack phase.

Want to make a room?

I use like three different sites and take bits from each to try to decipher what the chinese moon runes are trying to tell me.