/vag/ - Vanilla General

Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie. We're currently waiting on server release.
>When is the release?
Beginning of December for Old PvP, end of December for Fresh PvP.

An announcement has been made on the valkyrie forums.
>OLD NOST PVP (Name: Nostalrius PVP)
will be released in a month. This has all your old level 60 chars for nostalgias sake.
>NEW NOST PVP (Name: Elysium PVP)
Brand new server, will be released 3 weeks after old nost.WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!
>what faction are we rolling?

Most of us are going horde in
Some people are planning alliance and are discussing the guild name/new guild leader (not merove)

----------------------------------------

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg world of warcraft

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11674390
youtube.com/watch?v=GVcYM2FVcCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for clique

I see advice my friends please help me

>80 posts too early
clique

HE'S LITERALLY CUMMING INSIDE PUDDI AND MADTI AS WE SPEAK

Hordecucks on suicide watch, roll Alliance instead.

>alex will never dominate your boipucci after a hard and sweaty workout
why live bros

reminder that this poll is completely legit
strawpoll.me/11674390
clique

is this the same one that merove guy proxy voted yesterday?

kek that was hilarious
>poll is up for days
>only gets 13 votes
>hour later its at 46

ya but i dont think it was merove

;_;

This was true for retail, now waifufags, degenerates and cult of personality fuckers roll alliance while more down to earth people roll horde.

>taking the time to make this
Insecure cuck spotted. Typical horde player is a Veeky Forums and aesthetic hunk like this

If ur following a guide then Only group up if u get an elite quest.

Only thing all the guides are good for is telling you What quests to skip because they are too long or out of the way

noone thinks it's merove other than these 3 shitposters

Yeah. Also work for the quest tracker.

You can use EQL3 to remove the number of tracked quests.
Really useful.

yep, eql3 is great, even if just for the larger window

>Intellectuals
So they're secretly cucks?

Is Paladin leveling really as bad as Warrior? Or is it just that they kill the slowest out of every class in the game? Warrior is godawful because you have to eat/bandage constantly.

it probably was merove the guy is weird as fuck

Paladin Warrior would be pretty great I think. Good duo.

there's no fucking reason for him to do it, also he was working at that time it was around midnight or 1 am

t. merove

I don't understand how I "sperged"? I unbanned Indi because he complained to me that he was banned for no reason, so I looked up his message history and there was nothing wrong with it.
I continued to unban him because it was stated everyone would be allowed (except for Koragon and Ogtucker) as long as they don't cause drama. (Banning Indi for simply being "Horde" is really stupid when there are lots of Salty Dogs in that discord anyway.)
Until Merove threatened me to stop, then insulted Nihilum and started blaming me for everything.
So I left.

paladin lvling is ez as shit but very slow

the part with glurf is so accurate
merove is to dumb to realize who is sniping his members from the discord is yet hes right infront of him

>insulted Nihilum
kek always gets me, because it literally never happened

also the only funny thing about this picture is glurf as a bull because some poor sucker will actually believe this representation

>because it literally never happened

the retard routinely complains about how cancer nihilum is and essentially alienated the biggest group of ally players with his stupidity and now theres like 3 splinter ally guilds

merove single handily destroyed the ally guild effort because hes a 30 year old paranoid autist

>routinely complains about how cancer nihilum is
I've yet to see proof of this
your screenshot proves nothing

also when will stop with this same exact shitpost? It's like I'm browsing imgur's frontpage, literally worse than reddit

not that guy but he literally never says anything about nihilum there, are you ok?

>he's still mad
Merove did nothing wrong

t. Merove

Why are you so scared everyone abandoned your discord and think you're a joke?

nice non-argument
but please, continue your worthless shitposting, only show how mature nihilum players are

t. Merove

It is okay to be scared, you were exposed as being an ineffective, paranoid cuck in these screenshots:
Now your guild is dead before the server is even live, nice job. Not only that but you made look like a better option.

>all this dramu

nice non-arguement, you still post the proof for the claim you're making

how many of u weebs staying in kronos?

>hes stupid enough to take any of this shit seriously

post yfw when clique

anyone got a link to the new ally discord? I dont want to be apart of this merove guys discord after seeing that spergout
glad i dodged a bullet there lol
maybe i should just play with normies

theres is no real new ally discord, theres just a personal one with a random group of friends
its not a vg guild

t. Merove

Damage controlling hard are we now that everyone is abandoning your discord after your sperg outs?

Thank god I'm in the new Alliance discord so I don't have to see him and that Lumi Karu retard crying.

this general really turned to shit when people started name dropping every other post.

Nice non-argument
Along with there not being any proof of shittalking about nihilum, there is also 0 (zero) proof of the new alliance guild discord existing

is your life really that dull?

>theres is no real new ally discord

it has like 20+ members in it already automute showed me a screenshot but wont invite me :(
im guessing they are gonna wait a bit before going public to finish their claim over the ally guild effort since its still a while away before launch

where we at?

>finish the claim over the ally guild
that sounds fucking disastrous, cant we just have a literal who lead the guild

t. Merove

Still damage controlling I see lol. You're a paranoid sperg who can't even run his own discord, purged Nihilum members from your own discord despite them doing nothing wrong and forcing the creation of a splinter (now multiple splinter) discords.

Has caps of his spergouts and general paranoia, along with being 30 years old he is in no shape to be leader of a Veeky Forums guild hence the splinter discords being created.

But please, keep damage controlling this hard, it is beautiful to see how desperate you are.

reminded me to get a blizzard today, thanks glaston

>this general
clique

> automute showed me a screenshot

Automute has no power here

nice non-argument, I'm stilling waiting for proof for those 2 claims

clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique

t. Merove

Keep damage controlling, we all saw your spergouts and the proof is in these:
Merove has zero idea how raiding works (the idiot raided as a balance druid in no name normie guilds that cleared slower than DiF pugs according to realmplayers) and genuinely believes you need 4 druids for progression.

There is a reason why the splinter discords were created, because Merove showed himself as being an ineffective, paranoid retard when it comes to running a guild (purged half of nihilum from the ally guild discord for literally no reason at all).

t. Merove

(You)
(You)

Merove has zero idea how raiding works (the idiot raided as a balance druid in no name normie guilds that cleared slower than DiF pugs according to realmplayers) and genuinely believes you need 4 druids for progression.

There is a reason why the splinter discords were created, because Merove showed himself as being an ineffective, paranoid retard when it comes to running a guild (purged half of nihilum from the ally guild discord for literally no reason at all).

The guy is literally getting cucked by Nihilum members in his own discord and he doesn't even realize it kek.

losing the argument in the last thread didnt satisfy you enough huh

>tfw rolling alliance and will never group with Veeky Forums shitters out of principle

There's no Alliance splinter discord.

You guys in ur shitty little guild should make Your own Threads dedicated to the guild. You dont even talk about the fucking game that much here

t. Merove

The guy is literally getting cucked by Nihilum members in his own discord and he doesn't even realize it kek.

the games not even fucking out

also this, it's literally propaganda by the underaged nihilum brits who feel offended for imaginary reasons

Have we gotten around to talking about what the new Alliance guild name will be?

are you literally only able to copy-paste?
why have you not been banned for spamming yet

kronos fags utterly and finally BTFO

t. Merove

and once you realise that this kind of people will be in the alliance guild, really makes you think

t. Merove

zoo wee mama this thread

Honestly I chalk it up to like 5 or 6 salty dogs pranksters who have been doing this since the start of nost and giggle in teamspeak (discord now I guess) while they shitpost various flavors of the month

The fucking game has been out for over a decade. Its /vag/ not /nosg/ yet.

t. Merove

I don't know it is but he has been reposting my post for several days. It's not funny.

what? thats someone from salty dogs
pretty sure its pancakes
lets be honest, this is nosg
nobody here gives a shit about other vanilla servers other than dicking around on them while waiting for nost

t. Merove

dont worry frendos, when i get accepted as a vg janitor things will change around here!!!

Reminder to roll Horde and join so we can kill the fuck out of these clique faggots!!

all this clique talk, why can't we all just be friends

clique

t. Merove

FUCK YOU HORDEFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Merove

>used to play nost
>last came on this general during the kronos vs elysium war
>heard about the nost 2 news
>came to check to see if any discussion about it is taking place
>still the same /g vs /g shitposting
>same shitposting that's been here all day every day for the last year or so

Fucking kek they should really delete this general it offers no purpose whatsoever.

Do you lot sit back and look at your lives and wonder why you're arguing every single day over guild drama for a free game?

Do you not have any life whatsoever?

The Dark Lady sends her regards.

t. Merove

In their defence, Veeky Forums is autism central.

What's the nihilium discord

Why are you guys going fresh? Its gonna be dead, just check the poll's