/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

"He died for our sins" edition

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII
>Friday, November 25, 2016 at 3:00 a.m. (PST)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4a7de39d5e040604797af200e41a518b818cf195

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/cGeAnKkR

>Previously on /xivg/:

no one post in this thread

*posts*

Posting in a Kiss thread.

If you were a type of vanilla icecream, what filling would you add to spice it up?

This is truly the worst general.

I knew it

Go here. Let this thread die.

FUJO LS WHEN?

>this thread is perfectly valid
>came sooner
>has more replies
Report.

Fuck off with your attentionwhoring thread.

never because you'd have like 3 members

It's also Veeky Forums tradition to not encourage tripfags and go for threads not made by faggots.

But, this is /xivg/, where all you faggots do is worship these people.

What should we name it?
I'll do it rn

Now, now, shortman. The ONLY reason someone else even made a new thread after I did was because... drum roll... I made this thread. If I didn't make this thread, we'd be at 872 posts again before getting a new one.

shit attentionwhoring neo-neo-neo ebin tripfag thread
sage and report, do not give attention
Post in the other thread

>I like it, did you draw it or is it a commission? Either way its very nice
I drew it! It was a gift to my...friend.

Can I join if I'm a boy?

>If I didn't make this thread, we'd be at 872 posts again before getting a new one.
So what?

Good enough.

Neat! Do you take commissions?

>thread slows down immensely
>people crying for someone to make a new thread
>nobody makes new thread
>no game discussion happens
Hm.

Yea

Can someone please fill me in on who this Lance guy is and why Meria's whiteknights hate him?

Uh, yeah, I don't really have a page set up for it though... Also I'm way too embarrassed to link my blog.

hello yes why the fuck does blm rotation change at max level?

"lmao learn this class for 49 levels"
"sike"

No.

I've been apart of this general for 3 weeks and I have never seen (you) ever discuss the game.
Hm, seems like you just did this for attention.

Not that user, but I would give you real life dollars(or order pizza/food) in exchange for a cute commission.

Because fuck you

even though Kiss is a retard, I agree with them on the thread issue if you don't make a thread yet complain about a thread not being made, and if the OP is NOT a blatant AVATAR SHITPOST then it should be good, Elk has made posts with a trip before and no one bats an eye though if it is an avatar post of the tripfag in question than it should be deleted. that's how I see it anyway

He's basically /xivg/'s personal prophet.
You must be blind then.

>prophet
on what and how

*loud diaper filling sounds*

the OP is a blatant avatar shitpost, though.

Could you please elaborate on that a little more?

he had a private conversation with her, wanting to help her out after hearing she apparently gets abused by her family

instead of being grateful, meria posted the logs here and made fun of him, a guy that just wanted to genuinely help her

>>You must be blind then
>continues to not post about the game and instead circlejerk
Nice one.

Same as that other user. I'd love to fund more cute elezen commissions.

>though if it is an avatar post of the tripfag in question than it should be deleted.

*receding hairline noises*

>if the OP is NOT a blatant AVATAR SHITPOST then it should be good
But it is.

New thread for "FFXIV":

STOP KEKINGG MY ARTTTtttt

how big is it?

Carl...

You're being childish. Stop.

Hi...

I main PLD...

Kiss posts.

nah meria shared the log with her now ex best friend because she thought he was an alt of someone rusing her (dude was in a black suit with sunglasses saying shit like 'this talk never happened')
said ex best friend dumped logs here and called him a creep because she's an idiot

>real life money
Euuhgh. Maybe??

>it totally was some ex friend's fault guys!
do you white knights only browse the threads to defend her?

Where is Caramel Treats main?

>though if it is an avatar post of the tripfag in question than it should be deleted.

>some
ign is hotaru maru

So Meria still made fun of the guy for wanting to help her in a shitty situation and giggled about it with her then-friend. Fuck that's messed up. Alright, thanks. I only ask because I had a short conversation with him a while back and was curious.