imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

terraria.gamepedia.com/Crates
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for i want to ____ dryad

Shitpost about?

impregnate

Pollinate

Don't try to outrun it. Just dodge around it:

>My drawing made it to OP
Noice

How would I go about beating the Old Army at Tier 1? The Dark Mage is giving me trouble and it stops at 99% at the last wave. I have the space armor and gun.

Which should I use, meteorite armor, or crimson armor

try using any traps you can get your hands on, maybe try hoiking into the jungle temple if normal dart traps aren't giving the punch you need, it's actually pretty easy to make a rapid fire dart trap once you learn

also bounders will roll and mow down rows of enemies if rigged the right way, and now that they only cost like 30 stone or less, it's easy to build up a reserve

Meteor if you're using space gun, crimson otherwise.

Meteorite armor with the laser gun thing.

I got bored and redid Starfury as a wand.

I also saved it at the wrong size again.

Starfury? But the starfury is absolute garbage. A wand would be more appropriate for the star wrath since it launches more projectiles.

It looks like one of those automated spaghetti forks.

Guys, I just hardmode'd my first expert world and opened all my fishing crates.

I got enough mythril for a full set, but I don't know what to go about doing to get some better damage out. I've got that super dank hardmode yo-yo that applies frostfire so that's cool.

Basically, what boss next nigs?
>The Twins?
>The Mecha-Destroyer?
>Plantera?

Ah nuts, I thought I could do it without beating Skeletron but ah well
Thanks man

>happy that world spawn gave me a huge sky lake
>go to fish in it
>it's too low to actually be a sky lake

You need to kill all of the mecha bosses for plantera also the twins are the easiest if you have a good arena and the nurse close to it.

You can kill the twins with 2 gravity potions, a clockwork gun and crystal bullets.
You can kill the destroyer with the daedlus stormbow with jester's arrows.
As for Skeletron Prime, you can use either the daedlus with jester's or the clockwork with crystal bullets.

Source for the armors?

I sprited up the helmets

Why not holy arrows?

Harder to get. And they don't pierce as far as I know.

Fish from higher up. Make a platform or something above it. The elevation and biome are based on where you're standing.

I like it. You're pretty good at this stuff.

They multiply, user. Memebow+holy arrows is ridiculous, it mows down the Destroyer so fast you feel bad about it

Piercing isn't super useful when the boss is likely to be half lateral and half underground. On the other hand, holy arrows summon star projectiles when they hit, so you get more bang for your buck.

Not really. You can craft huge bunches with very few materials, and the materials needed are easily obtained by sitting on the surface hallow for like five minutes.

>Celestial Shell
>Celestial Stone
>Charm of Myths
>Shiny Stone + Standing Still
>Valhalla Armor set
>Campfire and Heart Lantern nearby
>Sit in Honey deep enough to give the buff
>Regeneration Potion
>Well Fed buff

Am I missing any other regeneration methods? I can sit through the death beam from Moon Lord on normal and laugh it off with this gear (all accessories are Warding) and a 1-segment Stardust Dragon going to town, but I know that probably won't cut it on Expert.

Thanks man

I have a crimson world

So? Go to a corruption world then.

that's fucking gay

Why? Just make a small world

baka user
the only time it's ok to go into another world is when the game bullshits you.
Like mine where I didn't have a single giant tree so I couldn't get the wands

But the game is designed to make you go to another worlds. This is stupid.
Like, there's even an accessory that you make by fusing the blue band and the red regen band. You have no right to say "you have no option" when you simply refuse to make use of it.

but that's gay af

>there's an accessory that you make by fusing the blue band and the red regen band
>tfw coming back after years and learning about shit like this

Now I'mma go make one.

Back to the beginning. If you wanna suck dick I can't stop you.

OH YOU REALLY SAW MY NAKED HEART
YOU REALLY BROUGHT OUT THE NAKED PART
Why is Terraria so romantic

>Orge and Dark Mage have treasure bags in the code
What would they drop if they did add them?

Normal drops + expert exclusive item but as we can see they decided to not put in expert exclusive items for the event

It's pretty good for what it is. You've made the hat too tall, though. 2 pixels smaller and it would have been perfect.

Never mind. I kinda fixed it by putting the hat 2 pixels lower in the animation. Though now it covers most of the eyes. Also, your character is bald.

Post more dryad lewds

>Though now it covers most of the eyes.
Good. That's what the hat is for.

>Dark Mage Book mount with permanent flight and summons weak skeletons when you kill enemies
>Ball of Ogre Snot accessory that makes enemies move much slower, including bosses

Show me your character right now.

>>Ball of Ogre Snot accessory that makes enemies move much slower, including bosses
Now that's just OP
Hi there. I'm just starting to build, as you can see.

I added the hat to the textures folder. Now it's time for the stardust helmet.

>Sitting on a spike which deal less damage than the bosses. If you have room add cross neckless to that.
>Have heart statues shitting out hearts on a timer.
>Bonus points for having statues spawn monsters just to die to give you even more hearts.
>Be using Vampire Knives on top of that.

I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting. Not direct increase to health regen but increase your overall ability to survive.

>Sitting on a spike
They broke that a long time ago. Spike damage is independent of other damage you're taking.

Damn, pretty sure having a slime attacking was fixed with 1.3 so yea, no way to redirect damage.

Also paladin shields on every player can do wonders if playing with friends or on a server. Annoying as hell to get.

i'm really really trying to learn how to build
I've made a couple NPC houses
I'm especially proud of my bar

>bar
>there's no bar
wat

this is probably one of the only ok things I've ever made, this bar

He said post my character, so I did that, and then posted the bar after sorry

i probably should of stood in the bar, i'm retarded, sorry

Oh that's pretty neat, put a few cups and bottles on a shelf above the bar maybe, you'd have to move the chandelier a bit to the right though.

Also maybe a vase on each table.

Best looking set of the lunar tools?

Cool wizards and mages never show their whole face.

reminder to paint your bottle and glass placables

The floor stands out too much, maybe you can paint or choose something else. Also, get some of those tiny pictures to hang on the wall.

What would you suggest for the floor?

Finally got a couple biome keys. (Jungle and Crimson)
Sadly two that aren't that useful to me.

Get brown paint, and try that.

Another one added to the collection thanks to

It didn't look very good.
Lemme try Boreal wood.

I really like boreal wood, but it might clash too. Maybe painting the marble, or using painted palm wood. If you wanna get fancy, you could mix them.
Try it out!

It's probably more work than you want to do, but would you be willing to try something with this old mobile spectral armor?

The hood should be easy.

That's great, since the hood is the part I liked the most.

How's this then, you lot.
Got some things for the tables, the shelves, painted the mugs brown so it looks like they have something in it, and made the floor brown painted palm wood.

Any other suggestions? I'd do windows, but I have it built into a mountain, and I think that'd look kinda bad.

>I'd do windows, but I have it built into a mountain
Agreed.
I dunno, I really like it but my tastes are shit according to this place. Maybe add a hammered block on the upper corners too.

Added that, and I like it
i'll stop shitting up the image limit so much, sorry

I recommend naming it Armor_Head_1, which is the copper helmet.

Looking great. Don't do the windows.

Maybe replace the block directly under the door with stone so that it's symmetrical with the one above, but I don't know, it makes sense that there's a non-natural block below the door too.

There's a Bartender NPC now?

I'll try to do the robe tomorrow.

Or he could put wood over the door.
These are just minor details anyway, that's a cute bar. I'd like to stuff a tiny storage behind it with some fished crates, but that's just me.

Ya, he's part of the new invasion. You find him somewhere, I think it's literally anywhere, and he moves in like any other NPC, gives you the stand and crystal to summon the invasion, and armor and junk like that for it.
I'll see how that looks.
Now to work on literally every other building
and i'm really bad at building
so this'll be a shitshow

this game is very hard

What are the materials i shouldn't built my home with?

I heard dirt and stone get corrupted when you reach hardmode, is that true?

do stone bricks get corrupted as well?

how viable it is to make homes out of copper, silver, platinum and gold bricks and walls?

Oh, is that how you get crate to place? I thought you unlocked the thing to craft them in hardmode!
Thank you so much, I was going to put them in the bar in a storage room but couldn't figure out how to make them, so I abandoned the storage room completely.
Might make it now, dunno, since i've completed whole thing, kinda worried I'll ruin it if I add other shit

That'll make my merchant's storage room look a lot better, thank you!

are there any good wavebanks updated for 1.3.3?

Cheers, mate. That's one heartwarming post.
Yeah, they're placeable. Get a barrel too, that one is craftable and is a container.

You are wonderful and I love you.

Yep, terraria.gamepedia.com/Crates

Yes, that's true. No man-made material or ore is corrupted.
Stone, ice, sand get corrupted. Dirt doesn't, but grass does so it's almost the same. Corruption presence dries jungle mud.

Ya, I've had barrels but just barrels looked funky, and they've got this weird placement order thingy so there's some weird space between them.

Oh shit, I just realized. The texture pack thing probably makes it pretty easy to put old block and wall styles back in.

Oh god yes, I hate it.
The sprite could probably fit in one block. I think they made it wider so that chests don't become pointless, given that you can pick up naturally occurring chests.

I didn't realize you could put stuff in barrels either, holy fucking shit

Looks really good. I'd suggest you put planked wall on ceiling line, then add wood into corners and hammer them smooth.

Tell me what to build Veeky Forums.
please ;_;

Post pics m8

How do i edit biome backgrounds? There's a specific one i want for my dynasty town because it's got huge clouds, but i can't seem to get it despite rerolling tons of worlds

replica pixel art of the Demon Heart item from Expert Wall of Flesh.

The pixel art is 2x2 pixels, but feel free to do 1x1 instead.

use tedit, but make backups