pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oBx7Jg4m-o
warcraftlogs.com/reports/Kjn1DpNYTmHF2QhC#fight=15&type=casts&source=10&start=9613206&end=9755698
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>draenei edition

i like this!

>it's another "shadow is significantly harder than other specs" episode

>it's another "nerf all priest specs" episode

Draenei are literal shit

S2M priest and feral druid are literally the only specs in the game that require you to not be comatose

>Spriests on the PTR
youtube.com/watch?v=0oBx7Jg4m-o

>it's another "it's another episode" episode

Post you're character, /wowg/

RIGHT MEOW!!

>No in the OP

Report and move on. Obvious shit post thread

I FUCKING HATE TANKING SKITTISH

DPSERS ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE

Draenei warrior

warcraftlogs.com/reports/Kjn1DpNYTmHF2QhC#fight=15&type=casts&source=10&start=9613206&end=9755698
>spam bolt and blast

Spriest is literally the class for ADHD retards who like to brainlessly hammer buttons

>holy's main aoe healing spell got effectively nerfed into the absolute ground because it isn't a smart heal anymore
>holy was already the worst healer in the game
Blizzard please just delete this class entirely

Why are draenei purple on all art but blue in game.

>“My soul is sick of the back-and-forth in Ashenvale that has gone on nearly since we set foot in this world,” growled Garrosh. Baine knew the orc was still smarting from the latest defeat there at the hands of
Varian Wrynn. “And I am even more sickened by our own blindness to what we should and must do. The night elves claim compassion and wisdom, yet they murder us when we harvest a few trees that would
provide life-giving shelter! The night elves have lived here long enough. Let them now linger only as a bad memory. It is the Horde’s hour to reign on this continent, and reign we shall! This is why Theramore is key, do you not understand?” Garrosh stared at the
Horde members as if they were small children. “We crush Theramore, we stop the potential of Alliance reinforcements from the south. And then—we give the night elves their due.”

I am having a stroke at this very moment

I am dead fucking serious

I would go get a phone, but i'm having a stroke and can't move my legs

This will be the last thing I will ever type in my life

goodbye /wowg/

joke right?
which healers are the most fun? I'm thinking of getting back into the game cause my bf plays it, I haven't played since cataclysm

t. Feral "My spec is so difficult and I take every opportunity to remind people" Druid

i knew they nerfed it, i don't remember prayer of healing being that useless in wotlk

also i miss greater heal so much...

>160624735

GCDs are much bigger than whatever mongoloid spec you play, and if you fuck up half of a GCD you fucking die. You have to plan buff and cooldown timers 100% optimally to pull maximum dps.
Why don't you post about how much skill it takes to press sidewinders and aimed shot?

they can be both blue and purple in-game

Shaman is pretty fun for pve.

>GCDs are much bigger than whatever mongoloid spec you play, and if you fuck up half of a GCD you fucking die

Yeah, its a really complicated decision tree between the like 4 buttons you might possibly press lmao

if youre the type of guy who just forgets to press buttons maybe video games arent for you

But all art have purple ones.

Then tell me what to do, so I don't put more tanks in your situation

don't queue with him for starter

not really?

STOP GOING FUCKING BIG D*CK ON THE FUCKING PULLS REEEE IM A FUCKING BLOOD DK I GOTTA DO LIKE 4 ABILITIES TO GET ANY SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF AGGRO

I think he plays horde... I don't wanna be a troll or an orc or anything

Did you miss the part where I said you had to plan your cooldown timers optimally, when three of your main abilities technically have cooldowns? Quick decision making when you have a .5 second or lower GCD requires much, much more skill than lol aimed shot
Try playing it for once

prove me wrong

>level 100 male human warrior, on a High pop RP realm and I rarely care about RP anymore
or
>use my unused level 100 boost on a male dwarf warrior, on a Medium PvP realm
or
>level up a new dwarf warrior
???

You posted that the other day, so that isn't right now you lying cow

there is no decision to make when their is only one choice

cool character!

that shirt is nice

green hair is cute, i wish more people used that

hey qt!

hey wikketqt!

When do you deem it right to start lvling a first alt? Im only 835 ilvl but i dont know if theres much to do besides raids and finish fucking suromar

which race has the cutest feets?

>Uhh do I press mind blast or void bolt????
>oh no sw death is up?? Should I press it?
>void torrent is off gcd.... hmmmmmm
duuuurrrrrrrr fucking hurrrrrrrr so difficult why blizzard why are you making me suffer

Really makes you think, huh?

I'm sorry if you're so accustumed to your class being so braindead where your only options are to press "build" or "spend", but that's nowhere close to correct. Not even technically. There's a reason the damage variance is so high in sims.
Try playing something other than Havoc in LFR

Such big studs!!!~

how bad is the artifact catchup?

what is it with people who are obsessed about how "difficult" their class is

are you all fucking children who need to validate yourselfs by proclaiming yourself most skillful?

difficulty in this game does not primarily come from playing your class correctly

>guild group

>I can only strawman shitpost because I'm too illiterate to read a basic guide and thought process on a >75 stack STM shadow priest rotation
So, do you play a MM hunter or a demon hunter?

help

Also is World PvP a thing in Legion, or is everyone just 80 ilvl above you at all times making it impossible now?

I play your mom lol

Ah, thanks for proving my point

Triggered spriest autist foaming right now cause they can't pick which 2 lighted buttons to press

fucking casuals dont understand
fuck em all to death

Shadow is the only class that requires actual mathematical calculations, well-thought-out planning throughout the entire encounter, and a thorough understanding of your raid composition, overall raid dps, specific boss mechancs, and split second decision making to get the absolute most out of s2m.

This poor hunter is triggered because he can only respond with "your mom" instead of an argument

is arcane better than fire in the upcoming patch?

>kill a non 110 noob
>changes character to hate whisper me
>remind him that we play on an rp realm and he is breaking my immersion
>immediately apologises and relogs on his alliance as i continue to camp him

lol funny thing is i've never rp'd in my life.

I don't understand why you would even play wow pve if you're not doing mythic progression. Seriously baffled here, how do you even function in society?

>tfw performing mathematical calculations on my shadow priest

lol, "catch up"...

Has it been confirmed it's not smart heal?

There's too much time in between dungeons for me to fuck around.

.-.

oh... haha.. you're still doing it...

>break down his rotation for him
>lol triggered hunter you don't understand XD
Stay foamed

World PvP is a tank's paradise. Let's just leave it at that.

shadow priest is literally: do I have 12k haste? Yeah? Cool, I can probably live long enough to get 3 torrents

the variance is high in sims because the sims arent very good
post prog fag

>being so mentally damaged that you can't even fathom the idea of a spec playing beyond the process of simply pressing two build-and-spend buttons
My condolences, huntard

>literally 6 days ago
LMAO

post yfw some 70% parsing spriest is trying to talk about his class being hard

>this date

Oh hey, dungeon peeps are talking.

somebody's never played feral druid, even in a bad expansion

>CE in november
lamo might as well post your headless horseman kill, it's just as noteworthy

mm hunter is the hardest class to master. you have to calculate the proper angle of barrage and sidewinders in order to hit the most targets possible in your raid instance. mess up that calculation? sorry buddy there goes all your damage
have to have a calculator on me whenever i want to play my hunter

Meat eaters on ABSOLUTE SUICIDE WATCH.

i don't understand why you're alive if you're not a billionaire philanthropist making significant achievements for humankind and self-actualizing, kill yourself immediately

>that fucking date

lmao i'm too embarrassed to post my date but here you are bragging about a date LITERALLY two weeks later

I don't even play hunter. Keep projecting though. Take a hint from s2m, kill yourself.
My condolences for you and your class. Shadowcucks truly are /this/ entitled. No wonder blizz likes nerfing you.

>join pug for en hc
>see 5 demon hunters
>leave

>being the top of the real world is comparable to simply doing endgame content that requires you to pay attention
I don't understand, do you just play to get gear to do world quests faster? Rofl

mythic progression is literally pointless
watch any stream of mythic raiding, it's all bossmods and weakauras doing the actual work, there is very little personal difficulty in mythic raiding
it's just a LIFESTYLE difficulty, and the people who dedicate themselves to raiding just want to try feel good about doing the content that just requires you to spend too much time playing the game

really, mythic is just bloat to keep these people distracted
just watch how defensive they'll get about it, too, and claim that every other difficulty isn't worth playing so they can seem superior to other people who simply do other things with their free time

Sargeras group doing Karazhan in 10 minutes

Looking for people with BIG DICKS. I repeat, you MUST have a BIG... DICK!!

Dungeon down time, oh boy.

I don't understand, do you just live to eat food everyday? lol

>no u
>kill urself
>entitled(lol?)
>NO U!!
Is that all the actual argument you have towards my point? Embarrassing, but I guess that's to be expected. Thank you for proving my point.

>lfr retard
hurr i cleared lfr its the same shit lmao. the REAL action is in PVP not some scripted garbage lamwow

>people throwing autismfits about spriest when noone actually cares and we could be posting cuties instead

Getting tired of this monk tank from a Brazilian server meme.

hey its our boy asmongold

You never had one

where are u huns??