Pull up next to an SUV at a stop light while driving casually

>Pull up next to an SUV at a stop light while driving casually
>SUV steps on the gas at the green light while I gently flow into the speed limit
>Third time this week after buying a mustang

Jesus, so many cucks out there trying to prove something. Just let me drive and fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=first v8 pony car
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You bought a v6 didn't you?

You shouldn't lie on the internet.

>tfw have old civic coupe
>same thing happens
i'm just trying to get a smooth shifting decent 0-60 in an auto.

> guy revving next to me
> look over and shake my head
> he stops and we pull away normally
sure is hard not being autistic

I drive an r34 skyline (australian) same deal

lol i have a big turbo rb25det swapped into a 240sx. can't go a single day without a mustang/v6accord/altima trying to race me at stoplights. i let them hear the BOV and watch as they fling themselves into traffic like the niggers they are as I casually roll up to the next red light without even having to touch my brakea before it turns green again because they triggered the light change for me in their infinite retardation.

goodtimes:)

This.
>on my baiku
>pull up to shitstain green S13 with that early 2000s ricer style
>guy puts in N for maximum respect and revs
>i look at him, giggle in my helmet, and shake my head
>pull away normally

Yes because:

1. There was a great deal
2. I have no use for a V8 in a large city
3. Mustangs produced after 2010 produce the same power as V8's of any year before 2011.

>B-but muh engine note.
Oh ok.

People in those oversized cuckboxes are always the most aggressive drivers.
>I've got a 7000lb SUV with a lolcantrev engine, slow as hell slushbox transmission, takes 300ft to stop, and will likely flip over if I turn
>BETTER DRIVE EVERYWHERE LIKE I'M FUCKING MARIO ANDRETTI

But not as much as V8's of a similar vintage. If you want to compare apples to apples, you basically got the 3.8L Essex engine, or the 3.3L I6.

I've been on here since the beginning and there will always be the butthurt V6 Mustang owners trying to justify their embarassing decision. Yours is a posterchild for it- it's got the:
>i got a great deal
>i dont need a V8
>muh powerful V6

All great components of an assblasted V6 owner. Thanks for keeping up the tradition, friendo.

All that text yet no justifiable reason why a person, such as myself, should own a GT.

Don't get me wrong, if I lived out in buttfuck Utah, I'd be all over the V8. But from a practical standpoint, it would be money down the drain.

Lol what a faggot.

lold

If there's no reason for to have a V8, then there's no reason to have gotten a mustang. You could've gotten a civic, which would be cheaper, more efficient, more reliable, and more practical.

>being so insecure you think someone accelerating quickly must have something to do with you
>drives a Mustang

Not a doctor but you probably have micropenis syndrome.

It's a 305 horsepower piece of machinery which gets a combined 25mpg and turns heads. That's enough reason to buy one. Take those traditionalist ideals and give yourself a prostate massage.

The V6 isn't going anywhere, so just accept it as a Mustang, just as you accept the Shelby as something that can mop the floor with your GT.

This.
If you didn't need a V8 why did you need a car that has been known for being the first V8 pony car?

You V6 owners are all equally delusional. It brings a smile to my face seeing you guys make up new, creative reasons to defend your facade of a car.

>It's a 305 horsepower piece of machinery which gets a combined 25mpg and turns heads
>turns heads

kek confirmed for 19yo girl or real estate agent mom

The Shelby is still a V8, though...

Lol yeah. Mustangs are for lookin good and sounding good - not performance or economy. It is the literal reason they exist and pony cars are even a thing.

Trust me kid, you're not turning any heads in a good way.
They spot that single exhaust pipe and laugh.

>If you didn't need a V8 why did you need a car that has been known for being the first V8 pony car?
Nigga just went full retard.

Now let me tell your story how it really happened.
>Pull up next to an SUV at a stop light while driving as fast as my V6 can go (really slowly)
>SUV steps on the gas at green light while I gently cry to myself because I know I could never win against his V8
>third time I've broke down crying this week since buying a V6 shitstang

i came here to see the v6 mustang get trashed

not disappointed

>pull up next to mustang at stoplight
>lane goes from 2 to 1
>know i cant beat them
>still accelerate just enough to block them from moving over
>they get anal blasted and smash throttle
>always a cop at the park after the light
>they get pulled over
Works every time

Your butthurt sustains me, user.

Lol @ that first >

lmgtfy.com/?q=first v8 pony car

So why not get the turbo 4 cylinder instead. Still looks. Like a mustang, is actually faster than the v6 and gets better mpg. I honestly have no respect for any v6 mustangs, camaro, chargers etc. If you're going to buy a peice of shit Murican car at least get the v8

Watch any Mad Max movie.

V8 is bae and if it is an option for any model you should get it - even a Lexus.

>0-60 time between the v6 and the v8 is 0.8 seconds
>pay $10,000 more for something that looks the same and performs marginally better

lolno

thats nearly a whole second. thats fucking huge expecially past 6s

Its also a full second slower in quarter mile. 13 flat vs 14 flat. Kinda a big deal

Who cares. The v6 still shits almost every other floating box on the road, including but not limited to luxury cars.

You're basically paying for the badge on the trunk.

>cant beat a corolla

Maybe that's just how they drive? The universe doesn't revolve around you.
They were probably women

do you realize that there is a fucking reason the v6 mustang is a rolling meme?

all these people that vouch for the v8 aren't trying to trick you into wasting your money, they have enough of a brain to know that if you buy a pigfat, lolcantturn muscle car, it should have a v8. the 8 cyl engine + fr layout is the ONLY reason you should consider a muscle car. not gas, not insurance, & definitely not how cool it looks.

why the fuck didn't you just buy a miata? it would've been cheaper & has redeeming qualities. your v6
>sounds like shit
>has no torque
>has no acceleration
>gets no respect from anyone with a brain

if you're going to buy an american car, at the very least buy one with a fucking v8, it's literally one of the few things america can do right.

Dawg my civic is faster than your mustang...

Kind of odd, plenty of 'stangs around here, but i never see people get into dick waving contests over it. And they're all fairly flashy, bright orange, red, etc. You sure people just aren't shit drivers and are just trying to hit speed limit ASAP?

Ugh those new mustangs are ugly as sin

It depends on where you live but they fairly recently started selling them in parts of Europe so they're pretty rare. I saw a shit ton of them in Texas but I've literally never seen one here. Not OP though.

It's in your head. Mustangs are one of the most common cars on the road and only modded V8 ones get even gearheads to notice. I had an STi for 6 years and nobody did weird shit around me, in fact even modded cars refused to race at stoplights.

You buy a car purposely built for stop light racing and you complain when people try to stop light race you? Right...

Why are you gently flowing to the speed limit in a "high performance stop light racing machine"? Not being able to afford the gas for a V8 is one thing but pussyfooting a V6? Cmon man.

I bet you're scared to do a burnout too faggot.

a barely moded k24 and k20 can beat a v6 and ecobewst.

He probably doesn't even know to spin tires in 2nd gear.

its probably an automatic too

>Wasting months worth of rubber just so you can see other people's dicks jump.

>Being this retarded

Then why bother with a mustang at all?
Get a corolla and stfu

Should of bought a Prius then, faggot. The Mustang is the literal definition of a "dick jumping mobile"

This is correct.

Those delicious tears.

I'll continue driving a V6 automatic mustang forever.

Well? Is it OP?

Setk is that you?

you don't even need a super charger or turbo on the rsx k24. you just need a better cam, wheels and gasket to prevent premature leaks.

What tears?
Youre acting like a moron.
And have a car slower than a corolla
But are somehow still insecure and need the mustang look to validate yourself.
Its sad dude

>i secretly know the v8 is better but i'm too fucking poor but i don't want to let normies know i'm poor so i'm going to buy a v6 and justify it as much as i possibly can

FTFY

But the corolla is faster...

>barely modded
>supercharged
pick one

>Devilish! Good on you!

>megan racing

is this barely modded?

Yes. 05-09 GTs can be had w/ 100k miles for $8k all day. And the torque is no joke.

Mustangs are cool because v8s are cool and lol americafuckyeah.mp3

You are an actual genuine retard if you buy a v6.

It's still DDable. Only 9psi.

Yes.

not by what i meant. honda chooses weaker more reliable parts in some areas which can be swapped out for less than 300$. these usually being the cam, flywheel, sound insulation(some years have so much pointless plastic insulation that you literally can lose up to 80lb in weight removing them) , lighter manifold, and gear cuts. you don't need all but those are what people look for.
barely moded means less than 1000$

didnt know my v6 can stir so much asspain lol

You are a fucking loser lol

You sound like a woman.

lel most women make their husbands buy them the V8. Even they have too much self respect to be seen by Linda in a V6 base model.

Its true. Car girls tend to actually know their mustangs and jeeps lol

Jesus so many bleeding asses

Naw that's just blood coming from your pussy.

please stop bumping your lame thread op

Post pic of car pls

>Did you buy a V6 Mustang?
>Yes

Not true. Ford reports that most of their woman sales are from V6 and Ecoboost Stangs

Gr8 b8

dude abandon thread, this is fucking embarrassing

I don't think V8 Mustangs are any good (and I own one) but V6 models are the embodiment of "what the fuck are you doing?" The V6 original cost what, a few thousand less than the GT? On the used market they're half the goddamn price.

Enjoy your V6 Mustang having the resale of a Chevy Malibu.

This. Mustangs are cheaply made but they ARE cheap to begin with, and for a little extra cash you'd have to be a moron not to get the V8
>b-but muh empeegees!
Get a fucking Civic then you big fat pussy

>Mustangs are cheaply made

Are the '05+ models any better? I have an '04 GT Premium and the interior quality is quite literally the second worst of any car I've ever driven. First being a 1994 Saturn.

American cars in general started to get way better in the late part of the 2010 decade and now are actually good in a tactile sense (more soft touch and stitching etc) but all over the place in a visual sense. Some cars are good and some are a clusterfuck in terms of visual. See for a bad example.

C5 Corvettes get 25mpg and the price is lower than a 3.7 S197 Mustang with similar odometer readout.

Not defending OP, but the 3.7's got dual exhaust.

>they spot the single exhaust pipe and laugh
I thought I was the only one

Devilish! Good on you!

nice thread OP, you really convinced me why the v6 stang is the better choice

Probably one in shit shape. You telling me regular C5s are selling for sub-10k nowadays?

I love these people that suggest an i4 over a v6, then tell you how they can be modified to be fastar than a V8. Jesus.

>be first manual car
>be 12 V6
>1.5 months in

sry im too busy stalling to get the compete for lights feel

You can get a pristine C5 with under 75,000 miles and no accidents for less than $14,000. You can get a 2011-14 3.7 Mustang with 65-70,000 miles for the same price.

And the LS1 is arguably more reliable/easier to work on.

Arguably nothing. It's a fucking pushrod V8. I could (And have.) rip one of those fuckers apart with a $20 socket set from Harbor Freight.

OP, if you like your V6 cuckstang, that's great. I'm happy you like your car. but you aren't gonna convince me a turbod V6 that "Has the same power output of a V8!" is better. And do you wanna know why? It's because your ecoboosts powerband is absolutely laughable when you throw it up against even a smallblock Chevy that's making 85%+ peak Horsepower from 4,000-6,500.

I could give a fuck less if a car makes 350 horsepower if it isn't actually accessible.

The reason an N/A V8 is so god damn good is because when you stomp your foot down, It's about like you just kicked a horse. It jumps up, roars, and starts pulling instantly. No delay, no pause, no whine, just pure fucking power.

>mustang
>turbo v6
Confirmed retarded.

>reading comprehension

The fuck are you on about? What do you think an Ecoboost engine is?

I'm not this guy But I believe the only Ecoboost v6 available is for the Ford F-150. The Mustangs still have four cylinders.

>mentions v6 mustang
>"your ecoboost"
Try following along with your finger next time.
Find me a v6 ecoboost mustang

>bought a 2017 BRZ
>a fucking Civic Si tries to race at a stop light, just ignored him
>a 328i does it again another time
>fuck this
>pulled up next to a hyundai sonata
>I'm pissed and revving the shit to make sure he hears me
>he fucking took off
>just... what the fuck
>a 2.0T Sonata
>a fucking BRZ got pulled by a FUCKING SHITBOX SONATA
>proceed to get pulled by literally every new econobox on the road
>that feel when reality hit, I fell for the fucking 86 meme
>sold that fucker so fast and bought a new Audi S4
>literally driving like a master race while shit boxes switch lane out of intimidation
>they know better than to fuck with this thing at a stop light

>Can't win stop light drags in an 86
You must be granny shifting and not double clutching like you should. I've got a car 800lbs heavier with the same HP and I fuck people up.