Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

>Previously on /tosg/:

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=730

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/lolipantsu
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/edit-perfect-10-top-model-event-vote-here/336947
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/taoist-skill-abuse/337390
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CuteNotLewd
>Ohayou
>CoffeeHouse
>Comfy
I miss the times when someone was in charge of OP.

Don't forget to be cute!

But Ohayou is /tosg/ now.

Beethoven isn't coming back to ToS, he eloped with Evergarden. It's going to to be tough for them at first but under God Emperor Trump's reign they are hopeful that they can build a life together from nothing and someday have lots of babies together.

The rest of Beethoven's harem pretty much quit and/or hanged themselves, and the all the /xivg/ refugees in the guild just got bored of the game and crawled back into the hole they spawned from.

Basically what I'm trying to say here is.

Everyone left in Ohayou is CLOVER! Karcuck is even the leader again.

You fools!

ALL of the CuteNotLewds are girls!

I still see 3j in Ohayou, so this entire post is invalid.

Hi! I'm LeBeethoven!

Defend this guild!
Is it really a /tosg/ guild?

>not removing every guild from the guild list

>Futureproof
>CuteNotLewd
>Ohayou
retard

What is a guild?
A miserable little pile of retards.

Beeth is already back and leader again.

>implying FP is /tosg/

t. retard who isn't even in ohayou

fuck off spazz

>implying it's not

>implying

>he doesn't know

reddit.com/user/lolipantsu
:^)

/not tosg/ when?

>shitposting about someone who isnt T1
>who has proven to beat meta builds with sheer willpower
>can 2 hit beet's inquisitor AND HAS DONE SO multiple times
>beet can only win if he hides in ausrine and only approaches during ausrine otherwise he runs away until its back on rotation
>needing to be a tryhard against a squire3
for fucks sake, my rank is low because it hasnt reset from when i used to que as squire3. for the 50th god damn time i cant even get into TBL matches because my rank wont reset. i que for 60 mins and not once do i get into a fight.
stop implying im shit how about you 1vs1 me then? my rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a squire3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?
fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging me based off of my squire3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash
headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so i cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.
heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again i literally get into NO matches at all. id have a ton more footage if i didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match
>HAHA XDXD why you soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want me to do when these jackasses insist that im shit but refuse to fight me 1vs1?

But which one is the cutest?

>lolipantsu hand

pedro confirmed

The one that left ;_;

oh shit, that's actually him

I miss those times when this general was ET interviews and goddess posting

Faery

>junkie
even worse faggot now

Normies took over user, just let it go.

>ET interviews
All the good builds™ left, now only the meta autists remain.

They always take over. I blame Veeky Forums itself being normalfag central nowadays, though.

Me

What's a better alternative for a STR heavy scout3?
I am currently going for A3SC3

Why STR? Especially for scout?

how much str you already have? dude, str is... in a very bad shape right now but as an archer you can pack some

I was following the idreamy guide well yeah and i have around 90 in STR

>I was following the idreamy guide
is that tosbase?

most of them are pure shit. stop that

It's from forums

that is even worse

delete that from you brian

I'm being serious here and i am asking if i can do something to salvage it without paying for mr kim's ferrari.

STR build might be okay for pve if yo go Fletcher 3. Maybe.

But i'm already at scout 3

Never played can
musk2 or falc mergen is ok, I assume you're mostly doing dungeon runs?

Oh right. Reroll or kys.

Pink hair is for marrying!

it's... really outdated.

but as I said, archers ain't bad with str, and they will certainly buff str again in a close future

it's 90 total or invested? either way you can do fine. I have 100 str invested on mine and I can still reach a very high critical rate

I left a ""/tosg/"" guild, not because leader recruited outsiders, but because he favored them and let obvious cliques form and didn't take charge in organizing additional groups beyond his own 5-man.

Just invested, I have a lot of unallocated stat points.

>enter map
>see this
>obvious botting
>Grim going ham on them
>revive one of them in hopes Grim kills him again
>suddenly he responds and thanks me
>his bot/macro resumes casting like it's nothing
>Grim ignores him
>Grim despawns a few minutes later

>come back 40 minutes later
>they have +1 botter in their party from theRED

Why do Russians just not give a fuck at all that people see them botting? They even invited me into their "grind" party like it was nothing.

stop avatarfagging

So is it even worth all the shards to get a weapon to stage 4 transcendence?

what did he mean by this?

retard

stop shitposting

ok

So, your build is Archer 3, Scout 3 and going cannon? Feel free to pump that dex like a madman. As a scout you'll want a decent bow with slots for red gems. high critical rate coming from dex + red gems physical attack (or yellows if you already hit crit cap) is the best for dps, specially split shot

cannon skills are even better since their base damage are very high, assuring crits will do better for oyur dps as well

you can fit some con too if you want like 20-50, but that's a little bit trickier to do. some people prefer no con at all but with plate set + red gems and maybe hp hat

So i can leave the 90 STR alone?

As for hats i got all 3 costumes with a total of 311 PATK.

I'm heavy SPR, support build. What should I pick for my Rank 8? Pardoner C3 offers more support, but I feel like going absolute full support in these populations just means death.

I was thinking Miko, but from what I hear sweeping does not increase the skill levels of Divine Might or Aspersio, so not good for jew stores. Only increases ground based skills +1. Still, Miko has some nice supportive abilities so I might just leave this char at R7 until she's implemented.

>I'm heavy SPR

?

But he's a priest.

Full SPR priests are futureproof. Much less retarded than owl carving subhumans.

Thank you crimson for letting diamond steal our TP.

Stand up for yourself lil bitch.

Right now I'm 100 CON and 160 SPR. I'm aiming for 170 SPR (invested, so I get +10 bonus) and after that I don't know if I should keep buffing SPR or going CON for the rest.

What I need to know is what class should I choose.

As Pardoner, magic defence buff scales with SPR so it's wonderful at lvl 10. In TBL it means mages cry a little more when I wear m.def gear ontop of this and I give this to everyone on my team too.

But what do I for Rank 8?

>But what do I for Rank 8?
Inquisitor if you want to level easily without having to be carried all the time.

N-no.

Will inquisitor work well with a build with 0 STR and 0 DEX though? Blessing is kind of garbage later on.

I'm full SPR inquisitor and I can solo almost anything.

What is your build?

Then you're going to remain a lil bitch who lets others dictate your life and TP.

I want to molest a koenig!

How do I become /tosg/?

Miko Soon™

Join Ohayou and claim to be /tosg/, then shitpost on the thread once and pretend to be the queen of /tosg/ to never be seen again.

Please, have some respect for the dead.

ERP all day, preach full dex is the way to go everything else is shit.

Voting has slowed down as a whole for the fashion event, but if you haven't voted yet, choose whatever entry you like! forum.treeofsavior.com/t/edit-perfect-10-top-model-event-vote-here/336947

Almost same as you (priest3).
You'll shit on anything with cleric2priest3(...)inquisitor. It will take ages to kill certain mobs but at least you'll be able to quest alone up to 330.

Stop making so much sense!

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/taoist-skill-abuse/337390

Excellent work, Kim!

what's wrong with you

that explains where my last boss cube went.

That's too hilarious.
The whole ranking system is ass, but goddamn, kim, get your shit together.

Defend this game

I-i-it's cute.

That sounds nice. How should I skill an Inq? I have no idea how they skills work. Is there really nothing else to make this build good? I guess I can always make a new character for Miko and Pardoner C3 just seems garbage and it's too late to make use of Discerning Evil.

I have a few questions about Priest skills. Since I am a Pardoner, I have max bless, aspersio etc. and 1's in the essentials. Should I aim to get the Rodelin Gem? With decent gear I already have about 1.4k p.def self buffed and 1k m.def.

Fun time waster during cold long winter nights.

>instant response from some retard who has no idea how the mechanics work
>IMC CAN DO NO WRONG AND I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, THIS IS A FALSE BUG REPORT

Uhmmmm, are you accusing IMC of something?

He wasn't defending imc

Whatever. The BR facebook fan page already ruined it.

Should I max Cure or Safety Wall as Cleric C2? Do level 10 Cure Scrolls sell?

isn't api the new koenig?

Cure if you're INT because it deals damage and the attribute for Safety Wall makes leveling it up almost pointless.

Cure 10 scrolls don't sell.