Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/UCGjWk0.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QU-oQUH7sok
a.pomf.cat/zrsceb.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Infested Frame before the end of the year

>I got 40 fucking Mutagen Masses thinking it'd come out with the next Prime Access

XXXth for being shit at this game please kill me now

How much should I sell this for?

you know it's gonna require loads of kuva and nitain and maybe like 5 mutagen mass total, right?

Warbros still full?

You really think they'll pop out another frame before 2017 ?

I just started building Equinox and I wonder... I see that frame very rarely, so why does nobody play xer?

because she's a pain in the ass to farm

it's literally only concept art at the moment. A 1 hour quest took them an entire year to release.

The earliest we'll see it is december 2018

this right here

i already told you to give me your ign so you can give it to me for free

Repoast

PVP should be two players hired by the Corpus/Grineer fighting against two players working for Lotus.
Its the only way for mercenaries fighting to make sense. The entirety of the Tenno/Orokin culture is bland and cheesy. DE's writing is just pitiful.

Conclave and Teshin are fucking terribly stupid. Hamfisted weeb shit shoved in to appeal to 12 year old Naruto/DBZ fans.

don't forget that Scott already covered his ass by saying "no more release dates xD we'll release it when it's ready"

how fatfuck manages to keep his job is beyond me

>new infested frame comes out
>mutagen mass 5 total
>nitain 40 total
>kuva 5000 per part
:^)

>have to grind each aspect
Fuck that

>because she's a pain in the ass to farm

oh yes I know because I just did that, I killed that nigger tyl like 50 times, with his annoying mimics and staged fight, fuck you tyl

having said that, vauban prime is also hard to get yet I see him regularly

>what is prime access
>what is people pre-emptively doing nitain alerts
>what is trade channel

I guess

so Equinox is not actually shit?

Equinox is a really good frame, and from what I've heard it can pull off some crazy shit.

TATERS ARE FOR CUTE!

would be interesting if the game actually gave you the choice to avert bog standard weeb tropes

>Lotus may or may not be a power hungry warmonger using operators and warframes as her pawns
>Warframes develop sentience; while most remain loyal to their operators a la second dream, some grow to resent them; some outright murder their operators for freedom
>all major bosses/npcs are now possible clients that can replace lotus; there is jockeying for 10o operatives between Lotus, Uncle Ruk, Darvo, Salad, Frohd, Syndicate leaders et all
>there is meaning to backing leaders and their philosophies; whether it be Lotus destabilizing the galaxy for eternal war and balance, Corpus prolonging conflict for profit, Grineer salvaging the remnants of humanity, warframes overthrowing Lotus/operators for freedom, etc

if only there was

>wanna get wukong as the first prime just after the first free one
>must be in a clan
fuk mi

I'd side with Ruk and Worm in a heartbeat

>not being in a clan for the sole purpose of leeching bps
y tho

>DE actually doing something fun

hahahaha

That would actually be really cool.
The real problem with Warframe's squandered potential is that nothing has any meaning. They tried to add deep and serious content, but that turned out to be the ugly potato kids, something no one has any connection to.
Letting players learn the ideology of a faction, letting them choose who to fight for, that would actually be immersive. I could actually care about the story if that were the case.

Syndicate missions now?
>do the exact same missions over and over with a different coat of paint
>heres your reward
>none of this actually mattered and its all pointless grind devoid of soul

Does anyone have a clan with max research i could leech blueprints from? IGN: NikolaTeslaProWrestla

equinox is really fucking good

shut

oh I know the game is going nowhere
I've been here since U6 or so +/- a bunch of breaks and all my dreams for the game are dust.
i still remember when /wfg/ had hope and we brainstormed possible ways for the lore to develop
it's just fun to think about what could have been. It's just idle talk since shitposting is boring

You see, the issue I see in all of this system is that higher rank and minmaxers will make one faction dominant over others and have no real need of conflict.
Kinda like the dark sectors now.

invit me then sempai

>implying I have any power over said clan
Im just a mr 16 shitter tenno

Same here. IGN : Enwyn

>Still haven't hit + Crit Damage or Multishot

I think I'm just going to cut my losses and work on the Braton. I just hope Braton Rivens didn't get nerfed.

How long till DE fix this shit?

>braton p is still hot shit after 3 formas

I wish I had rivens half as good as this one

easy enough to railroad desu
option 1: make players auxiliary to your plotted conflict so that all their contributions do is skew the degree of the outcome, or allow them to back the underdog
option 1.5: allow players to back lesser powers/underdogs (ie back your choice of syndicates, back the lesser evil) in the face of overwhelming adversity; the infrastructure is already in place given that it's already established that the Lotus sends out 10o to undercut all the other factions because she doesn't have enough power to dominate
option 2: give better rewards to the losing factions so that people back whatever is most profitable
option 3: what DE does already have your narrative you want to happen and make it happen regardless of what players do, only giving the illusion of player agency

I think I joined a little before U11.
I've seen a lot of shit go down, and all slivers of hope die.

They could restrict weapons and gear just like conclave now.
Have dedicated weapon loadouts to choose from in the PVP missions.

nice game

Up side down syndrome.

Thanks.

Warbros :^)

whats the best weapon I could use on melee saryn?

How do I buff Oberon and Hydroid?
How can I fix Sorties?
Best drink to get drunk?

Remove them from the game
Reduce chances of 2k endo
Bleach

1)Change his 2 and make his heal keep doing effect even if the target is at full health
2)Remove the fucking endo rewards
3)In your case, semen

The new mod is better, so the reroll did do something.

remove fucking endo from sortie and do like 10k and 20k kuva.

THE

MOTHER

FUCKING

ZENISTAR

youtu.be/QU-oQUH7sok

>lanka riven

FUCK THIS STUPID FUCKING SYSTEM I HAVE TO WAIT 24 HOURS JUST FOR A CHANCE AT A DROP FOR THIS SHIT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET

I don't think I can drink both.

>people unironicly ask questions like that on reddit

post it

>still can't do this fucking mod

aaa

Can't wait for Equinox prime.

M R 1 5
R

Thats a pretty awful mod honestly

megan fags confirmed c_cks

How the fuck has DE managed to make chainsaw fists fucking lame.

THATS A FUCKING NECROMORPH
Necromorph Companions when

They're pretty cool.

>melee saryn

Anyone get that claw icon with a "1x" at the top right near their health

What is that?

I think you get that when you die in operator mode, no idea what it does.

It's almost impressive. It's not even as strong as P.Bane of Corpus for 4 additional drain. I won't even be able to sell this for chump change, I wouldn't be so pissed if acquiring these mods wasn't dick awful.

Why does this game feel dead even after TWW?

Is it because I'm a a solo player? How are the large clans holding up? Is the game better when you're surrounded by company?

But 10o, that means adding shit like cover systems and players don't buy enough plat for us to put it in :^)

But seriously though, that sounds cool. They can finally put in those mercs they talked about. Maybe put in pic related by modifying the Lancer model if they're lazy about it. Or, y'know, get the model if they still have it or something, I don't know.

>feel dead
>solo player
????

Transference Static, what this guy said.
Dunno what it does, but your frame does lose a portion of his health and loses energy, and resets the focus bar I think, whenever you die as a potato

Sortie token system when?

how do you even die as the operator?

Noon hasn't even done TWW, kek

You only have 100 health nigger, what do you think, a stray bullet can kill you easily

be in the same room when grineer coughs or farts or be the target of mean grineer thoughts.

> I know there is a sleek to get only rare from relics
> I want to abuse this sleek
> But I know TattleTale monitors threads.
> Tattletale will have them patch it.
le ebin sad froge maymay

once you hit zero you just teleport to your warframe with both your operator and warframe energy drained to zero. nothing else happens. I don't hear extra sounds or anything.

just do it without telling anyone nignog

>autism

how so?

C A L L E
A
L
L
E

reroll?

Autism is a communication disorder, you failed to understand what we were obviously speaking about.

I think it's due to being an old player. It's virtually impossible to work with new players. DE has done a terrible job with merging the gap.

It's come to the point where new players do not know how to play for fun while knowing how to build their arsenal.

The game is just too fucking easy now, and it's nothing worse than having an easy game with no type of end to it.

Just think about it, 85% percent of the players are probably farming Kuva and that's literally it. For what? It's fucking pointless....after 3 years DE is still crapping out these cryptic quest that reveal basically nothing hoping we'll stick around for the next quest. And it's the same half-assed 25% Story telling 75% Grind

I really really believe nobody at DE knows what Warframe is about

This is literally impossible for people who play games.

I have 5 sleeks that I still haven't revealed and they're STILL in the game.

I fucking wonder why.

I'll play with you bro, I ain't got shot but I'll play with u lets go

post sleeks
a.pomf.cat/zrsceb.webm

If I knew how to do sleek I wouldn't be lamenting this would I
Y A D I P
A
D
I
P

The real problem is that DE make no effort whatsoever to actually show players how to play the game.
Almost everything in the game has to be searched for on a wiki that isn't even hosted by DE themselves.
Even worse than that if you want to understand a more complex subject like TTK theres basically nowhere to go except here.

99.99% of players have no idea what an optimal build is. They just die a lot and think level 40 enemies are super hard.

Equinox is one of the GOATest of frames, but requires a little more understanding than most, aside from just Maim-nuking everything.

I'm not playing Warframe right now, and I don't plan on playing until next update.

Currently I'm playing Dishonored 1, thanks though

Is the Worm an actual kid or is she one of those 10000 year old lolis?

> having Teshin decapitate the Queen

also how I do use the freebie Riven mod?

By reading the wiki

It's as if DE thinks not knowing how to play Warframe, encoruages you to play more.

I just replayed the second deam and I think I finally understood why forum cucks suck DEs dick so much, it all comes to being casual.

You see when you play this game casually, by which I mean a few hours every weekend without paying attention to the development, patches, sleek, exploits, min-maxing and so on, it's good.. Probably fun too.
You simply wouldn't notice the issues that we discuss here because they never come up for you. There's always something to do, a new weapon or frame to get and so on. For these players "getting everything" or "finishing grinding" is something they never think about, it's completely utopic to them.
They also don't pay attention to the development of the game.

When your casual player randomly logs in and sees an update he doesn't go to the forum, reads all the changes and plays through all that content. He eventually stumbles on it.
When TWW was released it was an enjoyable experience for a while and then the casual closes the game. And that's it.

Now that I've replayed it I think it was a good quest. The reason I (and the majority of the thread) were so bitter about it is because it took so long and we notice that, because we play a lot and keep up with the development. Most players won't notice this, either because they don't care or becasue they have other stuff left to do and do it at a much slower pace than most people here.

This is also why we don't matter to DE anymore. We're a tiny minority. Warframe is first and foremost a casual game, and most people play it that way.

>/wfg/ is still alive

How can you do this to yourselves. I haven't been able to look at the game since they killed fast

and there's nothing wrong with that. there is only so much you can do to keep an autismal minority happy - apart from having COMPELLING repeatable endgame, which is very difficult to do.

You're absolutely right [DE]

Thanks for making us feel powerful then shitting in our mouths afterwards just to cater to your casual fan base.

Lunaro was a nice casual attempt also. Try a little harder next time.