youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11690825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you guys ready to push some cars in the desert

Second for multiplayer will revive RK

>check out skills for shiny new maxwell
>her 5 star form is completely useless

Nice! Epic! I guess once I finish Gungnir I can give her that and Barrage...?

>It's a Sacred Crystal farming episode

Judging by the small amount of FFXV discussion last thread, no. There isn't even enough interest in it to shit on it.

Reminder that if you cannot beat maxwell you are bad at final fantasy and should probably stop playing this franchise

no pc release so i won't play it til god knows when. i don't want to waste the dosh on a ps4

do any whales want to post ID so I can cheese maxwell? thanks

We need a /beg/ edition now, nominating the following for memes

>JP > GL
>mathfags
>reddit drama
>/pullwithme/
>namedropping
>why don't (You) start mainline discussion!?
>wiki autism
>ranking autism

Axe
>LP/HG user
>Raise!
/11
>>/rkg/

Gumi messed up giving us the BF two banner instead of the BF one banner since Global is nowhere near as ready for Maxwell as JP was. Not to mention that after that banner was the gacha base change.

We could end up with either V/VI part 2 in global with Trance Terra/Setzer/XIII banners as the next ones. Though it is highly likely that we get a global exclusive light guardians banner after the dark destroyers one.

At least next week we get Antenora which means that CoD users everywhere have her best F2P exclusive weapon now unless you want to TMR grind/Moogle a Locke.

Funny that you are describing what I am going to be doing for the next couple of days for Tilith/2nd Exdeath/LB grinding Cecil(who needs 400 LB to max out his 3* base, then he gets fed 2 3000 burst pots to get him to near max for the 4* base)

When is maze going to return? And for people who like the T-0 characters, they might be on 3 straight banners in a row. Though my guess on the next FF based banner is going to be V since it is the perfect timing for it given that we are in Olderion content.

>wiki autism and ranking autism apart

they're pretty much one and the same

the >0/11 shit would be replaced by GENERIC'd

Cuckshedposting, raise, terranon, and hg/lp anons are all dead though, the rest are probably fine

Our bingo sheet is ruined :(

What would even be on this supposed light guardian banner? WoL/Cecil/???

What are you anons hoping for out of the black friday lucky draw?

pic related

if we get the V banner maxwell will instantly become useless to me, got an exdeath and bartz ready to awaken to 6, mats and all

I pulled two extra exdeath though, should I go full madman and 6* them all?I've got a pretty efficient karma grinder team

Likely Luneth/WoL/Agrias/Cecil/Butts since they are light warriors. Covers a 5* base unobtainable, 2 good 4* bases, and 2 good 3* bases that were all warriors of light since there are no BE doughnuts to occupy a warrior of light spot yet.

speak for yourself buddy i got a triple bingo

everybody that cares about XV has left by now senpai

Do it. More of the VOIDTREES that are maxed out is better for your party since the tree is legit good enough to run two of them.

I will since now my based Mage team is now 2 Trees/Cecil(focus/tank)/Tilith(healer/MP support/buffs)/Vaan(Fullest Break/Focus).

I'm going to Karma grind with you as well for more of the 6* mats to grind out for the second Voidtree/Cecil.

>That feeling when you lack both Lenna/Tellah/Cerius/Agrias for triple bingo

They could put Clyne in, he's close enough.
Plus, he and your other units would create a direct contrast with the dark destroyers banner, game-wise at least.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>tfw still no exdeath

muh sheet is ruined

no mage meta?

Clyne can replace Agrias then for the useless draw unit. Still would be a great draw banner for me to go on, though I will have to do the 11 draw for it since I need Butts/WoL off of that supposed banner.

i disagree.

Ashe bsb, but really I have no healer or mage bsbs so one of those would be cool

Anything that isn't outdated or a dupe

Nothing because I haven't played RK in months and likely wouldn't be able to get back into it.

I'm holding on to like two alts right now do you want one

Have you pulled at least 1 base 5* unit in BE?

strawpoll.me/11690825

Nah, I have an account that is pretty developed. However, between all the catch up and issues I had with the game that drove me to quitting in the first place (Fuck you Bartz), getting back into it would be too frustrating.
Main issue was that I like mages and at the time mages weren't very good on top of being a pain to develop.

no

cant believe there are still people without a 5 star base unit

reroll desu

Pulled Lightning the second day of play in my first and only account.

Yes Luneth

i've pulled 2 5 star crystals, golbez and tilith
both were dupes after i had already 5*'d my original one

I AIN'T PULLED SHIT

not the one you replied to, but the bingo maker.
I may update that chart later, i'm busy right now

noted the 0/11 change, I haven't seen Ultrosposter lately, sans some shit about his BF waifu,,, what's that about?

Why user? What do you think he did wrong?

>on top of being a pain to develop.

I feel you there, and this is coming from a week three guy who's been on top of everything since almost forever. Those two alts I have basically just survive on mad Orb Exchanges now and getting lucky on black mage draws, but they're nowhere near ready to take on end-game tier shit, usually just gimmick fights like Nightmares where I can afford to be really limited with the skills I bring.

The Curada nightmare dungeon is probably the biggest offender, I sacrificed a ton of Holy orbs for honing on that one and I'd still completely zero out on skill charges if I didn't have an autistically tacticool battle plan.

Actually, the Thorned Mace is superior to Rising Sun for ATK values greater than 124.

Assuming you're fighting a human (the only real reason to bring CoD along), the damage output curve looks like pic related. Lockefags on suicide watch (it's still AMAZING for DW though).

Rank 62. Have only pulled 1. Golbez

base 5* user
not cucked 5* pulls

Pardon my selective reading

I never even attempted one of those.
Honestly, I think I've only finished like maybe two full events and one was a XIII event way back.
I only have two BSBs in Bartz and Terra. Only other SB of real note is Shout and I've only gotten 3 5* abilities.

yeeeeeeeah boyyyyyyy

I hadn't pulled one by the time the first Tactics banner hit and I quit Global and moved to JP, but I jumped back on for a bit just to do an 11x pull when the Halloween banner started and got Demon Rain. I had gotten 3 rainbows before that, none of which were base 5*s (though one of those were before Lightning came out).

It's not quite 1.5x^2 though, since CoD has other man-eaters.
Going from to 225% attack to 275% attack is really a 22% increase in damage if I did my math right.

What order am I supposed to watch the supplementary FFXV stuff in? I.E kingsglaive and the anime series

Post the sexy cactuar

Kingsglaive first, Brotherhood after, Justice Monsters V whenever

That's Yoda you retard

> Thorned Mace vs Rising Sun

Ever since my CoD got DW, I've started TM leveling my Locke. I wonder if I should jam all my future trust moggles into a Cecil or Locke first.

thank ya

Anyone clear the U++ fight? I got Atlas to ~25%, but the triple counter punch wrecked me. I probably need to bring DrawFire somehow, but i would need to drop shellga.

>Forgot how low effort/maintenance RK was most of the time
Sure, getting orbs for abilities is annoying, but not having to deal with arena orbs, explorations, dailies, event currency, and TMs is fucking amazing.

>Enemy team in arena has 3 CoDs

Well fuck me...

>nips and spaniards have the game already
JUST

>not packing full life
???

desu, I would play RK a lot more if it wasn't for its liberal use of long loading screens.

My Refia ain't 6* desu

Loading screens don't really bother me.
So long as I avoid Us, I could probably stomach RK again. Though I would like to try for at least one MCIII for my favorite.

>Hello 3 full-life/raise targets in my case.

I might make my final Arena team 2 Exdeaths(withstand 2 W Meteors aided by Focus)/Tilith or Refia(headband/Jeweled Ring-Tilith. Fairy Ring/Headband and farm Dualcast in Refia's case)/Cecil/Toblerone for Razamatazz/Apocalpyse combo.

Cecil if you have Agrias/intend to draw Thundergod and the fact that Werei exists for Greatsword Mastery or Locke if you like Arena easy clears(put Odin on CoD for Bladeblitz).

Dunes her up and farm Karma to get her to 6* NOW if you want to use her for the Arena.

I got my Refia to 6* max in 2-3 days after I first day drew her with Tickets on the III banner.

Post setup, as always. Mention relevant SBs.

I've cleared it on two accounts now but probably been lucky with the relics I have on both so I'll see what I can do for yours.

>starting over for a 5* base that will be obsolete in a few months while losing all your characters, levels, materials, and limited items

This should be easy for me, at least as far as gear is concerned.
Shout, Cecil and lightning BSSB, fang def/res debuff, Vanille curaga/ether ssb.
I think I need to drop shellga, add draw fire, and maybe cut Fang entirely.

Not him, but do you have a source of magic blink? Helped me evade his Crushing Grasp entirely so I didn't have to deal with him dispelling protect/shell/haste.

>majority of the spaces relate to the mobile games
Hello darkness my old friend.

Depends on what you have to replace Fang. If you have some other way of stacking power-down debuffs do it, also Draw Fire is starting to look like not such a bad idea. I've tried Keeper's Tome as a RW for this because Book of Despair stacks with practically everything and hands out a Magic Blink.

>find another user in the arena
>beat the shit out of him several times to raise the streak
Sorry Weom

D-don't take it personally.

CoD can be killed with full life? Is she undead?

Her race is reaper, not human like others. And it doesnt have to be full life, you can cast raise and revive to instant kill her. Even casting curaja will damage her

Right, fuck. Forgot how additive multipliers worked.

So it's actually better for any ATK value above 265 (almost impossibly low).

Assuming you have diabolos, it's better for any ATK value above 321.
Assuming you have both diabolos AND the Maneater materia, it's better for any ATK value above 377.
And lastly, assuming you have a fully enhanced CoD, it's better for any attack value above 433.

So it's still generally inferior in most cases, although it can pull ahead at the end there. It's only ever a marginal difference, though. Certainly not worth a TM grind without Dual Wield.

not unless I RW it.
I actually pulled Zidane BSSB off of a single draw on the goldfest event. That might not be too bad, but Tempo flurry is incredibly lackluster.

>putting this much effort into a mobile game

>filename

checked

He's immune to wind, Zidane might not be a good idea.

Try Keeper's Tome for now I guess, that's the good thing about attempts taking one stamina. It might save you a slot on Protectga and Shellga so Vanille can use Slowga instead and have it last longer and you could put something else on PCecil like Lifesiphon for spamming Paladin Force.

>Implying

The only thing I'm missing is a dedicated attacker. BCLid's taking that position at the moment.

Current setup is
Cecil
BCLid
Refia
WoL
Arc

If you need a RW Medica+magic blink you could always follow me

there's really no excuse now that we got a free 5* base

I mean, you other f2p players DID get your maxwell, right?

my wall is just getting dispelled anyway, right? If so, I'll try an M-blink effect.

I don't think this is one of those Ultimate dispel effects that can remove SG but it's worth a try regardless.

kys

Pls gib advice

He only removes protect/shell/haste/regen, not stat buffs

A level beyond super autism!

honestly I think CoD is completely necessary

I gave wol healing staff, brought firion for item usage, BCLid for focus, refia cod and a whale cod

honestly the cod+whale cod could two turn maxwell if i wanted but the trick is sandbagging long enough to get that esper gauge up then not dying

make sure to abuse s/l like a cheating nigger, fuck gumi

Oh I'm going to cheat alright. Gumi might fuck us in the ass, but I'm gonna fuck'em right back every chance I get.

Also fuck, I have a CoD, but it's only full level 3 star.

Salvageable account or no?
Not shown is a fistful of generic or upgraded 5* equipment. I can list off my orb counts too, if it helps.
It's a 9 month old account, but hasn't been played in like 4 months.

POWER LEVEL LAPIS SPEND CACTUAR DUNES

I'm honestly tempted to refresh on cactuar dunes to max refia.
Is it worth it? She's 70/80 right now.

do you guard on your 3rd or 4th turn in maxwell

>Shout
>2 BSBs
yes

Full Life is fucking delicious, saying that as someone who maxed her earlier today.

if you dont like doing maranda coast, yes. it is totally worth it. 30~90k exp per 15 NRG. saves me a lot of time and im not doing daily pulls on this shit banner.