/civ4xg/ - Civilization, Stellaris, Endless and 4X Games Gener

>Civilization Resources
- Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE) - well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
- CivFanatics Database and Forums - - - - civfanatics.com/
- Wiki of all Civ games - - - - - - - - - - - - - - civilization.wikia.com/wiki/Civilization_Games_Wiki
- Browser Civ game, similar to civ2 - - - - - play.freeciv.org
- /civ4xg/ steam group - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

>Civilization VI
To Be Added

>Civilization V
- CIVILOPEDIA Online (Civ V) - dndjunkie.com/civilopedia/
- Civ V drafter - - - - - - - - - - - - - georgeskleres.com/civ5/
- Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot - multiplayerrobot.com

>Civilization modding
- Wiki for Civ modding - modiki.civfanatics.com/index.php/Main_Page
- Civ V mod workshop - steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse?appid=8930
- Civ V mods - - - - - - -- forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
- More mods - - - - - - - - pastebin.com/5ANRmRur

>Stellaris Resources
- Steam group - - - - - - - - steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris
- Mod archive - - - - - - - -- mega.nz/#F!hpBCSbCC!vZNs1Qhip_UJQPSSdoZjUg
- Mod recommendations - pastebin.com/qsTFCyvh

>Endless Legend Resources
Manual - - - - - - cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf?t=1413562467
Wiki 1 -- - - - - - endless-legend.wikia.com/wiki/Endless_Legend_Wiki
Wiki 2 -- - - - - - endlesslegendwiki.com/Endless_Legend_Wiki

>Alpha Centauri (SMAC & SMAX) resources
- Essential improvements - pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
- Official short stories - - - - mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri
Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3lpYalNVQ0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this bitch clearly converted 3 of my cities to catholic why cant i use holy war CB?
i have the civic to unlock holy war.

>I have 52 colonized worlds.
>I have a dozen protectorate/vassal empires.
>I have a fleet power in the hundred-thousands.
>I still get absolutely WRECKED by an Awakened Ascendancy.

Raising the fleet cap to 9999 was a mistaaake.

Post your Endless Legend/Space/Space 2 memes.

How large is their fleet? Do awakened FE's constantly build ships to the max fleet capacity?

Yes.

He had at least three 100k+ fleets that I know of.

i figured it out
need a 5 turn denouncement like formal war on top of the holy war conditions, to declare holy war

Damn lol probably has several more then as I've seen people post multiple 100k/200k fleets from FE with regular fleet capacity

>civ6 multiplayer
>one dude focusing on me, war turn 100+
>giving another person cities and resources while wearing me down with war penalties
>penalties on amnesty/production/science/culture

What can I do? I am superior in everything but one guy commits on pulling me down to his garbage level.
The worst part is that my defending units are being pulled in because of minus income.
Peace talk is out of the question, the match is surely rigged.

I dont know how but i was able to Beat xenophile awakened fe with 70k , fleet 900limit (around 2340, war took 20 years). I declared prevention war and they sended two fleets 50k and 90k which i dispached with 20k loseses. I took 9 of their planets (those stations man) and i plan to take remaining ones in next war, but firstly i need to build my new infrastructure and build up my fleet.
Im a little afraid because the reaserch projects gave me psi jump drive and im worried to use it. I didnt had any crisis yet so i dont know what to expect. I think ive got Nice fleet comp (without energy torp thou) but i think i cant war anyone when those guys can be summoned in my systems without a warning. Any way to know when theyre coming (few years after reaserch, using drives to much/on large fleet?) And tips on unbidden fighting?

Uninstall and play a game not designed by chimps that cant understand how removing unit selling while keeping unit loss based on insufficient income is fucking retarded

You delete units to save maintenance you know. The game doesn't have to compensate you for it.

If you want be realist disbanding armies should actually cost cash or cause unrest.

What you guys think about Aurora 4x?

Autism simulator 4x?

dude data entry the game lmao

>sectors have 10k excess minerals
>still won't upgrade their power plants

Wasn't 1.3.2 supposed to fix this? Really glad I still haven't paid for this game yet.

Speaking of religion in 6, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the lack of natural religious pressure really fucking bugs me. I swear, even with trade routes religions just flat out don't grow unless you're spitroasting the city with religious units.

All i have

Reminder: Civ VI is trash

Thanks for the reminder
I'm still enjoying it

Hey i have a question. If i built an industrial zone and once it's finished i build a mine next to it. Does it still het the adjacency bonus or not?

They just fixed it bro.

yes

Hey so I've been trying to play multiplayer with my friend and every time either him or I try to join eachother's games it brings up something like,

"The host has a different version"

even though we both have the same version and no mods enabled. I also have no servers showing up in the list, what the hell is going on?

>build a campus because I'm a tech whore
>put a couple of scientists into it
>conquer another campus because "lol other people having science"
>some kind of renaissance singularity happens
>totally unable to build a military unit before it becomes obsolete despite focusing on gears
>boosts like "build 3 biplanes" become so farcical that I am almost ashamed to systematically conquer the entire world

better than V

yeah, focusing production isn't going to help you keep up, you need to max out your encampments, or airports in your example, for the production boosts.

>tfw you try the Aztecs for the first time and do an early game blitz
Oh my god why didn't I try this sooner

theres little reason to get science stuff, most games you can be fine not making a campus until late in the game. theres probably no reason to aim for eurekas either, ive stopped doing it. all you ever need is production and gold, and maybe some faith if you want, since it can also become land units, and some other sick shit if you get Valetta or jesuit education. and you can contest AI religious victories.

science doesnt seem to mean much for warfare because that shiny new unit has barely more strength but much higher cost. in civ 6 it makes more sense to spam cheap units particularly when the AI flat out sucks at making any kind of army either in quantity or quality and easily gets swarmed.

My last game was regular every setting, no mods, and the xenophobe AE had like 800k fleet power in the early 300's. It felt like my game had just ended but at his second thrall offer I was like 'Okay maybe an endgame crises will provide an opportunity some day and I wanted to see what a game as a subservient was like anyhow.'

Then he liberated a planet in my name then declared war on the protectorate he just made who I couldn't revoke my protection from because I was a thrall so I was forced to war him and then I started a new game.

You shouldn't be allowed to fight against the best religion user.

Civ VI needs more and better looking female leaders.

>Beat the game on Immortal
>Bored
Did the patch do anything to make the game more enjoyable?

awakened empires are broken to the point of being undefeatable unless you cheese them out

What's the game in bottom center of OP's pic?

How do you cheese them?

I consider having infantry while the AI is still on muskets or having nukes when they just discovered uranium is a thing is pretty fun.

And it's not really hard to do in VI, just either settle several cities and build the science buildings in each one or conquer the cities that already have them.

Split your fleet up into several parts and simultaneously be bombarding all their worlds at once, even if for just a few seconds until you can pause the game and you'll have a decent amount of warscore.

>civ6 4p multiplayer
>one faggot is about to win
>everyone gang up on him
>sequential turns GO!
>get to play 5 mins every 15 mins
>online-speed makes sure armies are outdated before they reach his borders
>he can also spam/buy/fate units faster than they can be killed
>war lasts about 3 turns because no one can tolerate all that faggotry
>alt-f4

and that is why mp-civs usually go hugfests

So, attack them in too many places to deal with and bleed them to death?

... kind of like bees attacking a bear, but successfully.

All right, I'll give it a shot.

alphamod is one hell of a ride

I mean look at this shit

Yeah but it's cheesey because you aren't using some real world strategy of death by 1,000 cuts it's more abusing stellaris's incompetent AI and dumb warscore system.

Realistically an awakened FE would swat away all the bees like it was nothing but for a few minutes while you cover their worlds the warscore system tells them they are screwed

Well I guess I'm just going to start playing with them turned off until they fix this.

How can they fix this?

I really just can't do this

I mean you can beat them if they don't awaken early. Focus on teching up quickly, hope they don't awaken early and hope that when they do the war in heaven triggers and/or a crisis happens.

Unbidden are a great balancing force against them especially if they spawn inside one of their empires.

Build lots of cruisers also

what the literal fuck is all that shit.

>people wasted time doing this
>no one made a decent star trek mod
why god

uhg, is there a mod for civ 6 yet where you can bring the camera back further?

>no sped up map showing your growth over time

how is this not standard

No. We are going to use the facebook game view from now on

Anybody esle had problems with crashes in Civ VI after the Fall-update? Maybe it's because I'm playing on a save from a pre-update? I'm not a computer whiz or anything like that, so I dunno. Pls halp?

Start a new game, silly.

I have a bug where some of the improvement like Camps or lumber mills show up as big red "!" symbols

>>no one made a decent star trek mod
Saw some that seemed pretty promising.

Damn that map reminds me a lot of some of the eve alliance maps. I should check out that game.

stellaris mods featuring eve alliances where

Reminder that Bannon did nothing wrong

>Reminder that Bannon did nothing wrong
Where is this from? Warhammer?

World in Conflict
a pretty damn good Cold War RTS

>no longer on steam

>going to attack with bomber
>click-drag to see available targets
>bomber attacks the mountain I clicked on for the click-drag

>be chilling out in my empire just researching and chill
>suddenly fanatical purifiers declare war on me
>defend myself and protect my galaxy by wiping them out
>somehow I'M the bad guy

We have the memes, if you have the Dust for it.

>he didn't get it for free from GOG during the giveaway

Think i'll aim for a Religious Victory next playthough - But what's a good balance between difficulty and non cheating AI
Emperor?

Saladin was fun, religious+science, makes for fantastic jihads when needed, and money everywhere

Looks like Call to Power maybe?
New Call to Power when

Call to Power 2 I think. The UI is different in Call To Power 1.

I tend to random leaders now since i've already beaten the game 4+ times, most recent being Emperor (though i memed a Diety)

Yes, my almost finished pre-patch game also crashes. Feels bad man. Hope new games don't crash.

Ebin :-DDD

>still playing civ 6

You can aqueduct those mountains for fresh water, although you'll be two housing behind player civs (AI is too retarded to plan aqueducts so no worries there)

>Being this dedicated at trying to shoot down the new and cool thing

I bet you're going to tell us Civ 4 was better back in the days

enjoying destroying those gems for memedistricts

you keep the resource you retard

really? kek, 3 games under my belt and I never knew.

Why is Isabella's theme in Civ5 a Republican war song?

■■■■■

wtf

Will play my first civ6 game today or tomorrow and you can't stop me!

Did the update make things better?

youtu.be/3lpYalNVQ0w
>Trump who doesn't minmax, doesn't plan any fucking thing ahead, just clicks on whatever unit upgrade he feels like without even looking what it does, doesn't build military until like 1700AD, chooses retarded civic cards because he obviously doesn't know what half of them does and randoms his civ effortlessly stomps the deity AI
>I don't even feel comfortable on immortal
I know quick is much easier than any other speed, but come the fuck on. I don't even understand what's happening most of the time. Where the fuck did he get all this mad dosh? Why didn't Germany declare war on him, shit all over his cities and rapes all of his women when he didn't have any troops and they were mad at him?

>playing against my sister
>doing well enough as Japan
>she rushes 8 different wonders in a row with workers within like 5 turns of each other
>rolls into Tokyo with two dozen crossbows she bought with gold
And thus Japan never got to rape Nanjing-chan.

The AI right now is catastrophically retarded and can't pursue victory conditions outside of Religion if you fuck up and Culture if you REALLY fuck up

Science is already a nightmare for the player and is impossible for the AI. Domination isn't even remotely possible, although the AI can kill you if you fuck it up on higher difficulties

Gold purchasing is really overpowered
Selling Great Works via Oracle+Theatre District or resources for loadsemone then buying everything is more effective than it has any right to be.

You can sell great works??!?!?

To the AI, who get literally unlimited wealth to buy shit from you
Scythia offered me 45gpt + lump 1000 to joint war...65 turns in. On marathon.

Oh duh I knew that.

It's been so long since I last did the Drakens, what the fuck was their deal?

>what the fuck was their deal?
They are the faction of peace... and surprise backstabs and blitzkriegs.

wtf is this game?

>when you've got 2 slingers ready to fuck a nigga up for that sweet research but nothing spawns

The superior 4X to Civ6.

■■■■?

>The AI right now is catastrophically retarded
Has there ever been a civ game where this wasn't the case?

looks like endless legends to me