Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

NEVER EVER EDITION

>What's new?
Two new heroes, Varian and Ragnaros announced at Blizzcon, along with a new brawl map and a couple of new skins.
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20327398/new-heroes-and-more-announced-at-blizzcon-2016-11-4-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=4900jOY8cCM

>Latest patch notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20352063/heroes-of-the-storm-balance-update-november-10-2016-11-9-2016

>Where do I find you Drakken-Laser-Drill-instead-of-Commandeer-Odin picking faggots?
/join Veeky Forums

>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked. It's not worth it.

>For new players:
youtube.com/watch?v=wPk004vsjuE

>Links nobody visits anyway
Official Site: us.battle.net/heroes/en
General News: heroesnexus.com
Tips & Tricks: heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
Hero Rankings and Statistics: hotslogs.com/Default
Talent Calculator: heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20374411/heroes-brawl-of-the-week-november-18-2016-blackheart’s-revenge-11-17-2016
hotslogs.com/Sitewide/HeroDetails?Hero=Samuro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for fuck's sake and i was just working on it too
at least you cleaned it up, good job

>Current Brawl:
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20374411/heroes-brawl-of-the-week-november-18-2016-blackheart’s-revenge-11-17-2016

nth for fat tyrande ass

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

maiev has been in the game since alpha release and he just got a rework. stop asking.

T H I C C

I tried out Rehgar for the first time, and I like how you can go with different variations with him. How is he in ranked?

He was good for a very long time. Right now, supports are in a weird place and Rehgar is considered very meh, but still picked often.

It is a bit rough, but no support is crazy busted at the moment besides Malf so.

this might prove to be a good addition for those wondering which brawl's going on every week, nice suggestion

We're currently looking to address player's issues over her similarities with Zeratul, we expect her release over the course of the coming year.

Basic rules to keep cancer away

Insane paint skills

>Not posting a waifu for waifu wars

You dissapoint me

why am on a brazil server

Best panda

best dragon

Oh yeah?!

fuck off reddit

ye

LOL

Yo, quick question:
My computer cant handle Overwatch. Should i waste time installing Heroes or it will be super buggy?

Eat the gnome!

If your computer can't handle OW, it probably can't handle HOTS.

>come back after not playing for almost a year
>monk now beats sonya 1v1
wew lads, blizz balance still going strong

Tyrande really is best waifu

Name the 3 best master skins.

4W - 6L in placements and got placed in plat 5

huh?

Monk could always stay in the fight for a long time. Now he just can deal damage if you make him have the assassin trait.

Jaina, Lunara, Xul

senjinn here

diamond and above up for team league? add senjinn#1478

>see Hammer at the top of the winrate charts
>played a lot of her during nexus challenge for ai rushes
>get into quick meme
>enemy team is Chromie, Varian, Illidan, Gul'dan
>Chromie and Gul'dan nuke me from off-screen every time I siege
>Varian and Illidan dive me all day
>Still do 200k siege damage and 60k hero damage
>Tracer that did 30k hero damage and went 3-8 trash talks

Feral druid hero when? Or maybe a Feral/Guardian multi class one

Will you give her a ride?

Care to help a shitter out?

I'd like to see what talents you good fellas pick for Samuro.

Basically everyone goes for the "noobie" build because it's the only good one.

hotslogs.com/Sitewide/HeroDetails?Hero=Samuro

>play Zag
>everyone tells me to fucking siege
>so I do
>half game later they are bitching on why I wasn't helping to get the shrines for the punishers
>agree to help
>get near to drop pods and spawn shit to get minions
>everyone fucked off to a siege camp mid-contest
>get dived by a varian and instagibed by a chromie
This is why I don't help people and just push

if she takes me to where some real female panda ass is then yes

>be zag on dragon shrine
>laning against chen
>he is jerking himself off just drinking in lane and kicking me
>I say fuck it and just go serrated spines
>just auto attacking him for a long time as he just keeps drinking
>get 50 extra aa damage by level 10 also 8 stacks on baneling drops
that was a fun game I never really used that but against a drinking chen that seems like a good time to use it

can someone post le impatient spaceman please

>tfw Li Li will never be in the meta again

Feels bad

Undisputed Goddess Tier
Tyrande*, Kerrigan,

Barely Not Goddess Tier
Jaina, Nova, Sonya,

The best a Guy Can Hope to Marry Tier

Li-Ming, Valla, Sylvanas, Tracer

Beautiful (With Abnormalities) Tier
Auriel, Lunara, Zagara, Chromie

Seems Good (But I'd Like To See More Before Making A Judgement Call) Tier

Johanna, Morales

Average (With a Cute Face) Tier

Hammer

Built Like A Man (Saved From Dumpster Tier Due To Pretty Face) Tier

Zarya

Fair. I'd fuck all of them though.

Im surprisingly ok with this list

Good list

Sylv/Nova/Valla are the god-tier waifus
literally, anything else is below those

Nice try Tyrandefag, nice try my nigger

Johanna should be higher

>sylvanas in god-tier
get out of here with your cold pussy bitch

Probably samefagging, or pleb posting, I honestly cannot believe how much niggers are here nowadays

I give like 3 months before this game's community go full cancer mode like Cancer Strike is nowadays

Kerrigan is on goddess tier so I don't give a fuck about anything else imo

>Le zombie pussy meme
Literally the one bullshit you can come out of your ass to talk for, because you got nothing else on the best blizzfu since fucking 2012

Enjoy your hippie night elf slut, or some depraved mage whore, you tasteless dickface

Download photoshop, I feel you are creative

Literally nothing good about sylvanas other then le emo zombie and her body which all wow characters have good bodies. Just get out of here with that shit

Best chen build?

>Fit body
>Depressed/Realistic personality
>Supernatural
>Not a slut
>Classic

Sylvanas is like a good wine, it really takes a man instead of a shitkid to understand why she is the best

I went to the SC2 general today because the OP was a cute girl with big tits.

Yeah, we have a long time before we are cancer. They seem to have a strict protocol for shitposting.

There aren't any sluts in wow except the red dragon lady. Sylvanas isn't classic either. Crazy sylvanas fags need to just make shit up

>Realistic personality

what? the only character that has really had in depth personality development is jaina and that was in 2 of the books, sylvanas' development in warcrimes was just "she will never love again" after garrosh wasn't killed in prison then she murdered a bear in the woods, then she goes back to trying to get valkyre

Thanks for the feedback, I tried to work on it from as unbiased a stance as possible. Keep in mind that I feel that skins should be counted when judging the waifus.

Oh look, it's another doomsayer. Not a single thread since beta release without one, don't you feel stupid?

Not in this thread buddy, we're too bussy discussing waifus.

She has more personality than any other female character in wow, specially Jaina or Tyrande ( aka muh elune )

>Implying Jaina isn't a major whore
>Well she didn't fucked orcs and trolls thats just expeculation!

She canonically fucked Arthas

She only deserves to be a fucktoy, nothing else

>She has more personality than any other female character in wow

no she doesn't, you are just biased about a character you seem to not know anything about other than what her tummy looks like

>She canonically fucked Arthas
>canonically fucking a person you are in a relationship with makes you a slut

yikes you really are a faggot, get outside. also sylvanas canonically fucked nathanos

>As bad as Cancer Strike

Please no, from a ex-CSGO fag who was very enthusiastic about the game, I left because the community was getting stupidly cancerous

>Literal shits on MM, every rank, people on global not buying on pistol and pos-pistol
>Community infested by favelas and kids, which got gambling banned
>People simply don't have any kind of value/respect for veteran players anymore
>PUG mentality everywhere
>Reddit went full pleb mode
>''LOOK AT THIS AMAZING TRICK/KILL I GOT!!!!!''
>Literally just a uncommon kill, nothing insane
>The general is all about Le Plebbit Memes and Discord drama
>The competitive scenario just lost all fun because too much money involved, people don't even try anymore

I wish I could reset the community back to zero, before it was mainstream, before the retards, before the normies, before the kids, before the female noobs who like to get carried by guys actually named ''whiteknight'', before the competitive scenario became a circus without any drive to win anymore because there is money everywhere

casuals killed CS, don't the same happen to this game

>Implying Nathanos is nearly as bad as Arthas
Arthas is a fucking manlet

In that case, Sonya needs to be higher because of Super Sonya.

I guess that means I want to fuck Cable. But whatever.

What's the most "Let me just stand there doing nothing but somehow still contributing to the team" hero?

the "Le uninstall man", seriously, try him

Super Sonya is so good, she goes up like 3 cup sizes, which is why I made her as high on the list as I did

raynor

abathur

i have no idea where this arthas is a manlet thing comes from but he's not. also interms of the female being shorter than the male nathanos is shorter than sylvanas so he would be a manlet in the relashionship

Brightwing is pretty close.

who?

Who should i get to 9 next

dont say tass

who gives a shit

abathur, fucking nigger will stay as far as he can from the action and won't even use his ult to copy the dps

Why is Varian a one-man army? Nigger bursts everyone down in seconds.

>nova nerfed to shit because of high burst dmg
>all she was good for was and is literally that
>meanwhile brand new ugly hero™ can do more burst with the utility of vulnerability and has the option for CC, gap closers, sustain and tankability
>varian is directly better in every way possible outside of stealth (lol)
Goes to show that the Blizz' team behind HotS have no logic yet redditors eat it up.

Varian is shit

This reminds me of when Butcher came out. Everyone screamed he was OP. Blizzard said they would wait a couple of weeks to do anything and people realized he sucked.

You don't even have to wait a few weeks, people know he's bad now. The only people who complain about him are bronzies

tychus

I've heard people are banning him just so people on their team don't pick him.

He is fucking OP.
He's like the Butcher if he had an instant charge and more burst in exchange for less sustain.
The shit Varian will do is exactly what the Butcher did, but faster and harder.

Same fuckin problem. If you round a corner in the midfield and see him you are FUCKED because he's about to Charge you and hammer you for half your hp.

Butcher is pretty garbage outside of comps that are built around him and even then he's not great.

A character like Varian is always going to be okay to decent in Quick Match because sometimes he gets put into a match that he can just go crazy in.

I mean even Artanis can dominate quick match.

My only complain is his charge stun shit. not even diablo has that shit anymore and if I'm not mistaken Butcher's one has a long ass CD.

The only reason why it's so good is because it's point and click. If it was a skill shot it would be fine. Diablo's charge still stuns but you need to knock them into a wall.

Did they nerf the shit out of Sonya? She doesn't deal nearly as much damage as she did before.

Yeah I think they nerfed her auto attack and slam damage a little.

>Varian
his sustain reminds me of release Thrall.
nerf incoming?

Auto attack nerfed, her leap is even more useless now, follow through nerfed to 40%, her heal on the whirlwind is utter shit even with trait.

I don't understand why they thought fucking with the one thing that allowed her to stay in the fight was a good thing. Especially since her base HP pool was lowered as well.

His winrate is incredibly low. So no.

His winrate isn't really anything to go by, because everyone is playing him right now. Wait until he's less new.

Every op hero has been at the top, like samuro and post buff zarya and li-ming. People at the bottom have been bugged release and undertuned lunara, chromie and medievh. I don't think they have ever released a hero who has been at the bottom of the winrate and then shot to the top after people stopped playing them for the first week.

>tfw Blackshart's Revenge is a testing ground for the inevitable Overwatch map where one team has to push the payload and the other has to stop it

if Zarya's built like a man how come she bigger than all of you

>absolutely adore Diablo's kit
>doesn't come with a D3 skin
>no matter how you put your traits, you'll never deal any significant amount of damage so you're always fully reliant on others to actually kill

I want Diablo to be maboi but he's so outshined by so many.

diablo is like the highest dps warrior what are you talking about

that's literally only because he deals aoe damage and that racks up dps like crazy, but it's all low damage.

HOW DO WE FIX SPACE YOSHI