/bbg/ ─ Bloodborne General

Tragic land that was devoured by the sands: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

>Google Document for all the above, but easier to read.
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/individual-blood-gems.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR AHH

First for cute

Saw Spear

I forgot to mention, through spoilers from a while ago I remember that there is a true ending and true final boss or something, and that you have to find like umbilical cords I think. But thats as far as I know about the ending. I would assume the boss is the guy named Laurence, cause this one paper in the Lecture place mentions him

>I would assume the boss is the guy named Laurence
No, but to a degree regarding something else, yes.

It's not, he's in the DLC.

Just play the game.

REMINDER TO PURGE FILTH

>WE'RE NEVER GETTING ANOTHER PATCH, NO MORE BLOODBORNE, NO BLOODBORNE 2 I WAN TTO DIE

>no bloodborne 2

Yeah we will. It may be a while but yeah we will. Sony owns the rights to it.

>Sony owns the rights to it
That doesn't mean they'll make a sequel

I'd be really surprised if they didn't. It's either the second or first most popular game on the ps4 depending on who you ask. It's been a huge system seller.

Looking for help beating Ludwig NG+ I've had this DLC for a year and every few months I try to beat him and haven't succeeded. Pls someone save me from this hell.

Sure, what's the pass? Ringing at the lantern or the fog?

There is actually a spider boss. Good lord no.
AHHHHHHH

pass is dingdong, ringing at lantern

The boss of that area is a lot more Majestic than that.

DEMONS SOULS IS OWNED BY SONY TOO AND WHERE IS DEMONS SOULS 2?????????????
THATS RIGHT FUCKING NOWHERE

Ringing

Aw man I missed the FC ;.;

Demons souls was an extremely niche game though. Very few people bought a PS3 to play DS unlike bloodborne. And keep in mind from didn't have the reputation that they do now. I'd kill for a demons souls 2 to be honest

I suck, but I'll fight you if you want. Just pick a dungeon.

>walk in
>spiders drop
>big spider stands there
>starts swinging his arms like fucking crazy non stop and locking me
Well I actually did not expect that.

pls can we win this ;_;

Do you guys want one more to help?

Anyone up for some Chalice dungeon shenanigans? I'm planning on blitzing my way to unlocking CRF chalices tonight so I can start farming gems for my Arcane build. Currently going through the third layer of the Hintertombs.

>The boss of that area is a lot more Majestic than that.

I love you more than you could ever know. THANK YOU.
Nah we got it but thanks for the offer!

Good stuff, m8

I swear, I must have had 99+ insight because Ludwig started to teleport around at some point. Had a good kek over it

Wait what?
Why are you going through Hintertomb if you want to rush to unlock FRC chalices for your Arc build?

This is the ultimate showdown.

its attacks are tough

Unless I'm mistaken, I need the Arcane Haze extractor, and that comes from the Hintertombs right? I'm actually not 100% sure.

Sure, but I don't wanna do Hintertomb, it's pointless besides Madman armor.

No, that comes from Lower Pthumeru. Layer 2, IIRC. You never really need to touch Hintertomb, unless you want the Madman's Set.

Lower Pthumeru has the Haze Extractor

Digging the fashion.

Have you co-oped with Tobias by any chance?

Crap. Well, I guess it's a good thing I'm almost finished in there anyway.

Alright he was actually extremely cheesable with that bridge.

Not sure who that is. I'm new here. Also I haven't done any co op or summoning or any online what so ever yet. I seem to be very good soloing bosses, so I haven't bothered. Although I might summon for Ludwig potentially.
But anyway thanks. I made my girl look older than she is, because she has gray hair, so I hooded her with the White Church Hat.

Prospector hood >>>>>>> white church hood

Some hunter on a bridge just shot fucking tentacles at me

I can help until Rom if you want.
Don't have any of the hintertombs set up though

Drew a Scourge Beast and Ludwig. Taken with my phone. I need to get a scanner one of these days.

His name is Edgar.

Sounds like a plan. I just started Lower Pthumeru, password will be bbgcup.

Fuck man, that looks amazing. Got a place where you keep your work?

Everybody done with the FC? Just got home from work.

Ringing smallie'

Good stuff, user
You're the same guy that drew the cleric beast and ebrietas a while ago?

Not really, sorry user. I had a DA once, but I completely lost interest in managing it. I just keep my work with me at home
Thanks! And yeah, I've been wanting to draw Amygdala too--maybe soon!

Aw, but still excited to see the rest of your stuff man. Keep that shit up. I wish I could draw as good as you

Alright well I am in the fight with this guy. He is walking into a wall rn so I have time to post.
He is cool looking.

Welcome to the Meme Dream

Awoooo

I see now. He just started Awooing as I was searching for him.
He keeps talking about Kos or Kosm

Ugh I fucking died. He started spamming that magic ball stuff that shoots all over before I had a chance to heal and I couldn't dodge it.

Memelord of Mensis doing what he does best

>fell for a guillotine that's always been there
Sorry, should I ring at the fog?

At the boss fog? Yeah, I'm headed there now. Don't worry, I almost fell for the guillotine opposite that passageway, too.

>Killed one of the co-operators with 157 dmg
kek, co-op is a special place

This always gives me a hearty kek

Well, that was embarrassing. I'm ringing again, at the fog.

He's never not annoying.
I'll try and pull more aggro next time.

I bet that majestic fucker has the smuggiest face just staring at me through these bars.

>hunter's mark set to square

Nigga what

Probably doesn't help that I'd run out of boolets and had to resort to flailing about like a hentai monster.

Finally beat defiled amy, what am I looking for to get good phys gems now?

Oh I was testing something with it once to see if you drop your Echoes.
I forgot to take it off.

Echoes are for pussies

bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/individual-blood-gems.html

Ah that would be because of my location, glad it was entertaining.

Alright cool. That took way too long to kill him. He is actually pretty easy.
Anyways, he mentioned while chasing him that hunters hunt even in the dream. And then he said he was waking up as he died. Also in the beginning the guy was saying something like how everything that might happen is just a dream or not real or something like that.

Everyone looks better in a cage!

The terms 'dream' and 'nightmare' are references to the fact that Bloodborne's Nightmare is based upon H.P. Lovecraft's Dreamlands, a fantastic and strange realm in which ancient things continue to persist, a realm which humans access via sleeping, but other creatures can access differently (ghouls go underground to get there, for example).

The in-universe lore reason is never really mentioned, but my best guess the Byrgenwerth scholars who first travelled there must have described it as nightmarish or something, leading to the place being referred to as the Nightmare, when in fact even Miclolash talks of a 'higher plane' and probably fully well knows the place in which you and him are now in isn't a literal dream inside someone's head.

Huh, cool

So I went and made the pthumeru ihyll chalice since that seemed like the next step of this and I only now realize I should have made it with all the frc stuff. Did I just waste all those ritual mats?

Yeah, unfortunately. It's easier to make an FRC Isz, though.

I'll go and do that then, thanks.

>rom meteor bombs me while my back's turned
And this is why I should always keep my eye on the boss.Fug.

>the ultimate stare down

Also my Blood Vial farm spot isn't available anymore so now I need a new way to get BVs.

Chalice dungeons for loads of echoes then just buy them. You'll be packing 600 easy soon enough.

It's in that exact area you're in, up the stairs to the pigs. You can also just farm souls to buy them too.

Man, I always have way more trouble with Chalice Rom than regular Rom. The spiders feel way more aggressive.
Also, holy fuck that double spawn.

Should we prevent from setting two waves off at once?
Obnoxious little shits cause a lot of mayhem.

I think that might be a good idea. I won't use my Flame Sprayer this time.

Alright what in the fuck, I just pulled a lever and it dropped a giant one of those brain looking things into a black pit in a cutscene

Wew, got it that time. Thank fuck for that.

Okay I think I found that thing

Noice
Unfortunately that's as far as I can go; still need to finish it myself.

That's fine. Do you want me to ring my small bell on the 4th layer?

Nah, had to beat rom first.
I can rejoin now though

Gas The Choir

Ah, right. I'm ringing my bell!

Make Contact.

Why hello pretty lady.

Killed it already

Deng, didn't expect to get KO'd by a gutpile like that.

Fuck you!