Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2373

Last thread: Nostalgia Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
● DN is ded.
YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)

●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)
●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30075929
pastebin.com/rx5iSsxe
pastebin.com/tbCLBU8i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post feet.

Tribe infecting could go to 3

I need fanart of all the Orica Magicians together.

Oh Shit here he Comes!!!!

DEAD

Post more Toadally Ice Barriers.

Literally like half of those are garbage.

Should we consider making an staples extra deck list?

How the fuck is ABC or anything else supposed to beat BA? The piece of shit deck searches motherfucking Fog Blade or drops Farfa every time and stops any play you try to make. I fucking hate this stupid shit.

Tewart should have his fucking cunt fired for letting this shitpile live for two years. Japan was smart enough to kill it immediately but this miserable cocksucker is clearly too much of a biased idiot.

A lot of your pictures are probably mistakes in your eyes.

They're just really, really good fap fodder for me though. So thanks for that ;).

Man if only a card like fucking Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror existed.

>staples
such as?

That doesn't do shit when they go first and get their field set up.

Staples.

I stole it from reddit because when I asked here I get staples memes or >cloudians from the same faggot. Yes there should be a staples list and post it in the thread intro so no one has to ask, because I've only asked for staples once and seen it posted many times after me and before

Castel, Drancia, etc. I don't see a reason to not make a list with cards which should be run in meta.

Otherwise someone new to the game is gonna wander reddit and degrade into a stupid casual real fucking quickly.

post more you whore

>want to see OCG ratios for cubics
>check links on OP
>can only find this shitty picture
Help me guess what those cards are please

what's the best true king build? Lithium's is shit

Cubics + Staples + Waboku.

What is between Prisma and Monk?

Staples.
Or Cubics.

Why are Yugioh players so god damn rude and autistic?

>true kings are on YGOpro
It's time.

>hiding JewTube usernames

What? I don't understand.

Does anyone have a magician/sorc pend build? Never played them before so i don't know where to start

Eradicator Epidemic Virus at 3, when? Why they fucked up with Crush Card Virus effect?

I want to build a Red-Eyes Virus.dek

This was before the new foolish so it's kinda shit

Here for cardfus

You know, Dicephoon, Solemn Notice and Grisaille Prison

is ruri our girl

you shouldn't post that here user, yugioh is a christian card game

this board is blue! BLUE!

the birds are out of control.

Why do the Japs have to censor the clit?

23th Eternal reminder that Red-Eyes is the best Dragon Bro.

Triple maxx c and two of a cubic

Princessprite

hmm

predator plant shaddolls with Gofu

VFD
blathnir

Predator Plant Crystron

How is Blue-Eyes' matchup with ABC? I'd still like to build it at some point

Gem Knight Crystron Crystal Beast

ORE NO TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Gimmick Leo + Hope Zexal

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30075929

Card Games With HATS ON

With scale 9 Qliphort Scout and Scale 1 Qliphort Monolith, I set the Pendulum Scale!

I need more silent support. Hopefully that's not a disappointing daughter like Paladin.

>using Soul Charge in every duel to actually summon Leo and S0
Eh.

>Silent Paladin #2
>LIGHT/Warrior/4/1500/500
>If this card is Summoned: You can send 1 "Silent" card from your Deck to the Graveyard. While face-up on the field, this card is also Spellcaster-Type. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 of your banished "Silent" cards; add it to your hand.
NEVER EVER

Are we fixing HEROs yet?

>Pulled a strike and 3 fuccbois as well as another raff and 3 L1T
yay

Why is Chicken Game banned?
Will it get unbanned?

>Why is Chicken Game banned?
Kozmos can't OTK unless Sliprider hits the field.
>Will it get unbanned?
No.

Drawing cards is bad for the game.

Monarch FTK

>Locals
>Me and my squad get First Second and Third
>Get a box of INOV
>Dimension Barrier and Mithril

Day would have been perfect if the tourney didn't start two hours late and niggas weren't talking so much.

How was locals /dng/?

Are we getting any more True King cards or is that it?

Because of allegedly high demand, autism incoming:
pastebin.com/rx5iSsxe

Thanks for taking the time to do this man, hopefully we can put this in the opening post from now on

>allegedly high demand
Why don't you let them think, user?

>Gachi Gachi
>not Cat Shark

Even Daigusto Falco and Herald of Pure Light see more play now

are these basically the same card?

if you fused with a tuner, yes

this is gonna be so fucking good with DDD

Because in my experience, most of these people end up going down to Reddit and reading absolute garbage, and then continue to shit up the game in delusions that they are good because they read some highly upvoted post by similar retards.

If they really didn't want to think, they would go to an OCG list website, or just netdeck from there. This won't even make them automatically decent at the game, but at least they'll start understanding how to play it.

We don't need more of incoherent brs.

I can understand Daigusto Falco/Pure Light, but are they really worth considering as a staple? I never saw them used more so than Gachi Gachi, which is there to just provide some additional boost to already strong monsters.

there are too little relevant rank 2 decks and they don't use Gachi Gachi at all

Raccoons use Pure Light to recover shit and Daigusto to OTK, same with Ojamas, Gachi Gachi hasn't been relevant for 3 years

>most of these people end up going down to Reddit then continue to shit up the game
And then they stay at reddit because we don't spoonfeed them here.
Win-win I say.

I see. I'll change it then. Thanks.
pastebin.com/tbCLBU8i

I disagree. If they wanted to be spoonfed, they wouldn't even ask for any resources to understand the game, they would just fucking go to org's OCG lists or some other resource and netdeck some shit. Plus, the average level of a player on ygopro is not going to help them understand what the fuck is going wrong or right.

Not everybody who is decent at the game figured shit out all on their own. It's not as if I am building a deck for them and explaining them why is everything good and why is everything bad. Even with the list, they are unlikely to improve unless they make deductions on their own why is everything there and why is shit good.

This is even worse considering the limitation of resources which are not absolute garbage for YGO. DN, Pojo, Reddit--just name it, 80% of content there is bullshit. Even YGO ORG's articles are eh, if not garbage at times.

This list is going to be useless for them if they do not understand the game in general. It takes a fair share of losses and games to tune the deck ratios to work. All this is doing is basically giving new people a hint where to start.

Should I buy one of these for a chance at Tzolkin? It's cheaper than the card itself

>true draco succession only counts cards sent from the field and not from the hand
>true dracos tributing an s/t to tribute summon themselves is in a weird place where it's both a tribute summon and a special summon
>also doesn't work under dark law
god fucking DAMN IT

More are coming.

He's in the CORE special isn't he?

Yeah I realised that like 2 seconds after I posted. The price on the Dimensions of Chaos one was only high because like 4 people were selling it, and it's the cunts who sell cards for way too high

I don't understand you, user.
If someone wanted to be spoonfeed, they WON'T go to org's OCG list or some other resource and netdeck some shit.
They'll ask instead without doing these thing.
That's why it's cancerous.

>This list is going to be useless for them if they do not understand the game in general.
>All this is doing is basically giving new people a hint where to start.
Instead of starting point, you're giving them the end result.
They'll just see the list, follow it blindly, then blaming situation, draw, and shit like that for their loss.
Because after all, you gives them the result. And once people have the result, they won't even try to figures out why the result is like that, because after all, they have the result already.
Your list makes people stop improving themselves.

>This is even worse considering the limitation of resources which are not absolute garbage for YGO
Irrelevant.
People asking to be spoonfeed will just keep asking to be spoonfeed no matter how good the resource for YGO really is.

Hey /dng/ used to play not too long ago (end of nekroz and shaddolls). I took a peek at some of the meta decks listed in the op and didnt really mesh with any of them. Metalfoes seem neat but im not a huge pendulum fan, although that seems to be something i just have to stomach. ABC also has shit art and i am embarrased that people play that nonsense.

Looking through ygopro, Amorphage and Truekings look really cool. How do they fair meta wise? on tcgplayer there are only two trueking cards, are they being released int eh next set?

thanks in advance.

So you think newbies should have to search through 7000+ cards to try figure out a deck when they don't understand the current game, rather then giving them a basic list which acts like a jumping on point they can get cards from and build decks from there? Even if they don't understand the game and blindly follow the list, once they realise what they're doing is not working, they'll still have a bunch of staples they can use for proper decks later on.

That's why you give a skeleton not the whole fucking list you nigger.

Let's see the OP.
>● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
See a few deck list, see what they have in common, then tune them to your preference.

Start with meta decks, see what they can do, try to figure out why different ratio exist in different topping deck, repeat and rinse for other decks.

They should figures it out themselves after seeing the tops or various variant of the deck.

Amorphage are shit, even as a petdeck

We only just got leaked more true king support, you won't get them by this year

>Amorphage
Unplayable brick garbage.

Here's your not-so-sekrit tek.

No need to thank me, I'm just doing my job.

>If someone wanted to be spoonfeed, they WON'T go to org's OCG list or some other resource and netdeck some shit.
Except in the last thread, there was a dude who got the same list by reading reddit. Which led to this question.

>They'll just see the list, follow it blindly, then blaming situation, draw, and shit like that for their loss.
How in the fuck can one BLINDLY follow a list of RANDOM good cards with various requirements? Yugioh doesn't really allow cookie cutter decks, even the biggest fucking retard knows this. You can't even fucking use staples efficiently if you don't know how your deck works.

>Because after all, you gives them the result
They don't even have a deck. They can't randomly build an extra. If someone tries to run predaplants with every bad card shoehorned in there with staples, the deck is still going to be shit. If the person sees the same card played over and over again in builds which he sees work, that person can't fucking claim that it doesn't work.

>Your list makes people stop improving themselves.
I was taught how to play this game by someone else like 5 years ago. I now play the game on my own. Even that aside, people literally cannot improve if they do not understand what these cards do.

>This is even worse considering the limitation of resources which are not absolute garbage for YGO
No, it is relevant. If decent resources were available and there was a good way to judge one's skill level on YGOPRO (which you cant due to playerbase being 80% garbage), this wouldn't even be a conversation in the first place.

Last thread, towards the end of it, dude pulled out a list of staples he got from reddit, outdated and bad. The lack of decent resources is one of the reasons for people asking questions here. You can claim "most of them are lazy to seek information" and maybe some of them are, but not all of them, not even the majority of them.

Doesn't work for deckbuilding with new cards or petdecks.

Do you think GirlyGirl is out there still somewhere?

Do you think she would still make these crude but funny comics?

Do you think she'd still be mad at me?

Figured as much, they have no synergy together. Still they had neat art and 7 deadly sins is a cool premise.

Being unfamiliar with the meta what are the prospects on future truekings stuff?
What makes a deck meta right now?

>What makes a deck meta right now?

The amount of rats in it.

What's the spookiest card? I want to do a fun spooks deck.

Cloudians

Your mother

So is there going to be a WIND archetype for the WIND wyrm?

Might be meta, YZ True King is quite good.
Terrortop allow you to plus 3 and summon a Crystal Wing.

Rat still too strong though.

If there is, it'll probably be an evil archetype. Otherwise I doubt it since it'll probably be aligned with Master Peace and pals.

No its not. It requires having 2 monsters to fuse + Genghis/Alexander already on the field.

Rat? Like what wind up rat? Or that zoo topia deck I've heard mentioned

The worst type of Rat

went 4-2 and got 4th because my draws were terrible in the last two matches. Had fun although I spent a ton of time waiting in between matches because one person decided to bring psy-frames.

YZ True king?

got a dick pic for that

I play skaven. I like rats.

Hell I even play marrow-gnawer in mtg. What's this rat so bad?

I'm still testing.
It dies pretty hard to graveyard negation.
Could run Terrortop for easier Yazi shenanigan, but I fear it will be hit soon.
We need better rank 9s.

Haven't tested the Lv 5-6s and their S/T tribute shenanigan because they're still bugged.

Hey...fuck you