Do you think this car is shit? Why?

If you think so, IDGAF.

why even make this post?

Are you australian?

If you think so, IDGAF.

It's not shit, but it's not good either. Kind of ugly too. Either slap a turbo on it and some real tires or sell it at a lower price. Right now is not worth.

I really like the styling on this thing. I'd never buy one, but they are pretty attractive cars and I smile when I see them on the road.

No power. But it's fairly cheap and you can throw it around corners. It sucks less with proper tires.

Turbo on the shitty high comp boxer blows it up. Just wait till they depreciate enough, buy one, and drop a 1UZ in.

I thought the pre refresh GT86 was at least decent looking but Jesus they fucked up bad on the refresh

BRZ still looks good though

That car looks horribly disgusted.

Being affordable puts it in reach of the lowest common denominator. What awaits it is a life of automatic transmissions, stance, and grape flavored vapor. It will never see a corner at speed.

It knows what sort of future awaits it.

I like the styling too. Think they look cool.

something like 2 out of every 3 gt86s sold are/have been manual, and they're one of the best entry level track cars out there. go to any trackday or hpde and you'll see more than a few of them

there are definitely a bunch of them owned by ricers/vapefags tho

You seem like a person who's happy at life. Good to see people with good minds here.

My bad, I forgot to mention that when I want a turbo version I want a real engine, not some 4 banger boxster

>slower than a V6 mustang
>the mustang without a IRS

KEK

>If you think so, IDGAF
Right, you care so little that you had to make a thread about it.

Do you even have a car?

How do I get myself a set of those wheels in the U.S.?

This

They still haven't fixed this, by the way.

>173whp
>sports car
kek

Just needs a header

yes

ugly

overpriced

200hp

At 26000 pounds I would except a car that works out of the box, not some POS that needs aftermarket parts to be decent.

>mfw a 10 y/o hatchback has more power at the wheels

I agree, just saying that it's not a hard problem to fix if you're willing to. The car begs to be modified anyway

>fwd

>damage control
And look at that! The 10 y/o hatchback doesn;t have a torque dip.
Toyota should stick to making econoboxes and hybrids.

This.

I was so underwhelmed with this car and the BRZ when I test drove them last year. IDGAF how it handles, 98% of the fags on here couldn't find it's limits and at the end of the day you're getting smoked by rusted out hatches on your commute to work.

Absolute garbage.

>subaru with a toyota badge

kek, glad I didn't fall for this meme

You race people on your way to work?
Maybe consider leaving 5-10 minutes earlier and chilling the fuck out like everyone else in the morning? Presuming you commute in the morning

it's faster around the track too

All Subaru did was give one of their failed engines to Toyota. And it shows.

>source.jpg

BTFO BY A DIESEL HATCH

>memeing track times this hard

>"""""sports""""" car
>destroyed around track by a diesel hatchback

the damage control is unreal

>diesel golf almost twice as much torque
considering the disel golf right now

nah m8, only if you like revving to about 3000

not like it makes a difference if you rev higher in the brz, see

>not dropping a 1JZ in it
What is wrong with you?

>""""""""200hp""""""""
>2017 model puts out an extra 5hp and 5nm of torque because of a revised aluminum intake manifold
>""""""""205hp""""""""

This

>check engine light

>destroyed by a family car powered by a diesel engine

Will toyobaru cucks ever recover?

those nice digits on such a shit pasta.