/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Guys we hit the bump limit awhile ago Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LA8CxQhw
loverslab.com/topic/19129-where-can-i-find-non-adult-skyrim-requests/?p=1262735
skyrim.2game.info/detail.php?id=50802
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7z0KkC4gmcbNFctaVlTNDBLMkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WAIFUS
LORE
HARMONY

Alright, im stumped. Trying to export the head mesh of my new characters. Whenever I try to save the headmesh Ill CTD. Like when I hit E to accept Skyrim will stop responding. Im using the latest version of RaceMenu.

Anyone got any ideas? Could it be my merge patch? pastebin.com/LA8CxQhw

xth for dead Thalmor.

and mer horse anus

I know, right? It seriously rules.

Not everyone I have installed but everyone I've found and "activated" so far, besides Snake, Yarti and Theo who are stuck in Pinegrove; need to find a workaround for that.

Explain to me which /tesg/ husbando is best for cuddling with.

I need this for reasons.

>Snake, Yarti and Theo who are stuck in Pinegrove

ily

Gonna continue on my 140 hours save after not touching Skyrim since January 2015. Did anything exciting happen on the modding front the last year or so?

Stuck how?

His nose looks strange, Snek.

Is it natural that I feel very concerned that these 6 memers are wandering around in the same Skyrim? This can't end well.

Press F9 and try to locate the filename of the head you just tried to save, it should be there.

Happens all the time.

That's what you get for being a filthy furry :^)

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

Haar because of his muscles and chest hair or Tony if you want the full cat fur experience.

I honestly haven't troubleshooted much. It could be because of the pathing on the bridge across the river to Pinegrove.

It could also be that it's an AI conflict between EFF and FGoaT; see, I didn't want to load up the CK and place their followers there (lazy), so what I did was I got the three of them to follow me to Pinegrove and then used the "set home" EFF function so they'd stay at Pinegrove, then sent them on their trip.

But they never left. I'll figure it out.

Didn't realize the thread reached the bump limit, so

Probably Tony, he's big and fluffy.

Thats wrong user, Theo is Snakes son.

Pinegrove has a missing navmesh issue just outside of the bridge you use to get to it. So followers can get into Pinegrove or out without using "moveto player".

Her, and is it? This is my first c@ character. Based it off my real cat and she has a funny nose.

Really Triss? This is the first time iv had this issue. So even if I CTD when exporting the head it exports? Neat.

so with Follower Goes On A Trip can i just install a bunch of followers and let them wander off without having to talk to them?

Tony if he is high on skooma

Go for kuudere merchant trap.

What better form of father-son bonding than going to down on a dunmer dicksleeve?

doin it with my bro

No. You need to talk to them and tell them to go on a journey

He said husbando

He's technically a husbando.

After reading through the nexus page, it kinda sucks that armor and weapon ratings aren't taken into account for quests. Like a fully gear follower losing to/being captured by some leatherhead bandits. Can't be completely perfect but still sounds cool.

Also, do you know if there's a limit to how many followers the mod can track/send on trips? Having half of Skyrim be populated by followers sounds fun.

There's more evidence that suggests it's a waifu actually

Ya that's a known issue for me. I don't know if its bad navmeshing or some collision issue or what. Right at the end of the platform they get stuck. I always leader teleport Snake to me after I get off the wood platform.

26 I believe is the limit

Yeah, Snake was also telling me about it. Definitely need to test some things and narrow it down.

Yeah that's a bad navmesh. Should be easy to fix in the CK though.

thanks man I'll check it out. If I can get it installed then you're probably right about it being exactly what I want.

explain

He looks like a girl and has no penis. Sounds more like a waifu than a husbando. Wouldn't you agree?

>has no penis

Word is someone is looking to fix that

EVEN IF he somehow gets a penis that doesn't make him any less of a waifu

Wait, so if a waifu has a penis you know which ones do does that make them a husbando?

does it even matter?

Girls with pee-pees are just guys, right?

Waifu is if you dick them, husbando is if they dick you. Gender doesn't come into it.

If my nip culture has taught me anything, waifu (male) are the best kind of waifus. They have everything good about females without being one. The perfect existence.

Got you fucks have so many conflicting definitions of waifu/husbando.

Good morning /tesg/!

Morning!

Now loading a save is giving me a Runtime error.

What the fuck did I do.

for a second I thought you were holding hands with that draugr

pervert

>edit my Skyrim SE inis
>go to play game
>launcher opens
>"Skyrim will now determine your video settings"
>completely erases my custom inis

This is really starting to piss me off. How do I stop this game from overwriting my shit?

IDK how I feel about some Colovian asshole staring at me.

its a philosophy in itself.

Skyrims instability is truly legendary.

Every time I start up it's a cointoss whether it'll run flawlessly or crash.

Maybe its just that angle? It looked stretched, distorted somehow. I can't put my finger on it, but then again I haven't made a cat since 2011. Did you pick a name yet?

Morning.

Use that one mod with new meshes for Khajiit with a scooped nose. The vanilla one is squished and too flat.

open the .exe

Her name is Lilly Sajnai, gave her the first name of my cat who shes based off of. She's a combat medic for the Imperial Legion.

Id be working on finding all her meshes and textures and pestering Faust to make the follower but my Skyrim is fucking up. Im getting a runtime error trying to load a save.

Kill me

Got a link?

what markers mod

loverslab.com/topic/19129-where-can-i-find-non-adult-skyrim-requests/?p=1262735

He took it down from the Nexus for some reason. This post has an upload of it, though.

skyrim.2game.info/detail.php?id=50802

Images showing casing the mod.

Your new clothes are so Veeky Forums

Danke schön, vanilla tweaked + scooped looks good.

Looks like I gotta export her head mesh again, maybe ill just start workin on Harek. People seem to love Harek.

>implying he's going to look like a provincial fresh off the imperial city

>Got a link?
Catlike Khajiit
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7z0KkC4gmcbNFctaVlTNDBLMkk

so has anyone here ever beat the main quest in vanilla?

I'm trying to do that now but I really hate how ass vanilla spellcasting is and how overpowered crafting skills are.

Are there any Birthing/NTR mods?

Skyrim seems to have the biggest modding community ever to be seen in gaming. I remember the Oblivion mod community from like 8 years ago and that was maybe 10% (probably even less) of what the skyrim modding community is right now.

What made skyrim so different?

Alrighty, I'm about to go for the night.

Is there any other changes people would like for the website before I go.

We need new pictures

Okay. Tomorrow Night

I will do a thing for New Pictures for each category.

It's easier to mod, so we get a lot more people who are less than amateurs thinking their work matters.

I think Beeing Female has the birthing thing. Not sure about NTR though, plus NTR sounds like a mean thing to do, user.

But the fact that waifu is to be fucked and husbando is to fuck implies a gendered role

How do I enable my follower to use powers? Are NPCs unable to use powers? Would it be easier to rework it as a sort of silent Shout?

launcher comes up even when I try to open the .exe

Not sure who thought that was a great idea, but it's making life a lot more difficult than it has to be

Thanks just what I was looking for. Sad that there doesn't seem to be a NTR mod.

I just want to be an unaware cuck that has his follower waifu disappear during the nights and suddenly turns up pregnant one day. And having to raise her half-orc kids afterwards.

Maybe I should just get into creation engine and script something like that myself.

You know what's wrong with /tesg/ these days?

Everyone's obsessed with waifus!

With that attitude maybe.

Everyone is obsessed with loli waifus.

>The Holy Trinity of /tesg/

Lore

Waifus

ENB (Enhanced Next-gen Boost)

Me

>I just want to be an unaware cuck that has his follower waifu disappear during the nights and suddenly turns up pregnant one day. And having to raise her half-orc kids afterwards.

Every day we drift further from God's light.

Did you give him that armor? If not, what mod? I noticed Immersive Armors changed some NPCs.

Seek help

would rail, best nord in whiterun

Was about to say there already is NTR built into vanilla, but after reading further I realized you weren't asking from the bull's perspective.

.....Wait what NTR is in vanilla?

Camilla and Faendal/Sven? They still visit her even if you marry her.

Man, I've made it to level 26 so far as a pure mage, finished the Companions questline, done half of Dawnguard and the Thieves Guild, did part of the Dark Brotherhood.

Still haven't even visited the College yet, let alone joined, damn.

There's gonna be a lot of new spells waiting for me when I get there. Kinda hoping to get my Alteration close enough for the Master quest before I go. What skill level did those trigger at again? I forget.

that hair looks rough

Common Clothes. Brigandage might do something, too.

What mod is this, might I ask? Even if it's just assets and nothing else, I want them.

It's Skywind. Temple, Balmora.

It's Immersive Armors. I remember having to CK into it and stop it from doing that because it can conflict with mods that change NPC face meshes like Bijin's or Inhabitants of Skyrim (non-Apachii version)

Alright, so how do I fuck with enb so it only does performance shit?
I know there's the "speeedhackwithoutgraphics" and "occlusionculling", anything else I should know of?

go with a performance enb

Longhorn!

Haar obviously

>not letting draugr fuck your waifu

>start SE
>wonder why my performance is so shit
>find out that my GPU is essentially a 3GB version GTX 950
>the one part of my PC I thought was good is actually shit like the rest of it
>mfw

Finally got my save working again. This time, it ended up being 17 unnamed ActiveScripts with null integers everywhere.

Only picture from the session, but I'm loading up all the mods I disabled in vain.

I'm also leaving to visit my folks for a week tomorrow, so last chance to have fun.

i love ruru

literally who

big butt elf

that's an elf? it looks like a baked breton

Do Buffscales Harem

All at once