>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11684044
poe.trade/search/natahakakonait
youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlvb-QvEm1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any good SweetFX or something to go along with PoE?

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>Free
>free
>F R E E

Daily reminder to vote for new guild tag

strawpoll.me/11684044

So what do you think Kripp's secret build is? He really has no reason to lie about it.

>11k "ehp"
>max block
>20k armour
>20k evasion
>1mil. dps
>without flasks
>"100% will be nerfed"

Have you tried turning your depression on and off?

newish player here, does Veeky Forums have a guild or something?

see

Scourge necromancer blade flurry? That'd give you the block and put you in the right part of the tree but 1 million dps implies stacking aoe something.

>So what do you think Kripp's secret build is?
What the fuck are you on about?

Daily reminder Fins are shower spooge

He's been talking about his secret build for like a year, but hasn't been able to play a fresh league from day 1 with it, because of other releases. He's been completely serious about it, that it is really overpowered and will be nerfed as soon as he reveals it.

Can't be blade flurry since it's much older than that.

Post yfw Kripp is catposter

Wait, hes playing 2.5? I thought his schedule was fully occupied with nothing but memestone those days

He'll try, but memestone is releasing a new expansion around that time, so probably not.

I remember when he came back in perandus and made a super secret special snowflake trypanon build that many had theorized before, it was terrible, really fucking bad.

He's come back almost every league, but just played meme builds for a couple of days, because it's late in the league. I don't think he's too far gone yet to be completely wrong about the secret build he's literally been saving just for a fresh league start.

did the update kill PoEhuD?

>Cats when damage taken

How retarded is a crit ele Deadeye ST? I really don't wanna play Inquisitor.

I like Blade Flurry, it's such a good attack (spell)

it works fine
yea

Swap ST for Lightning Strike and you have a better build. 4 Link Vaal Lightning Strike is all the single target you'll need for most bosses as well.

so /poeg/ has taught me to never run maps below 1500 IIQ, or 1000IIQ with 100% atlas bonus, and I've been doing that. Never asked myself for what purpose that is though.
Is it to maximize the chance to get a return map or is it to maximize profit?
If it is for profit, after how many chaos orb uses trying to get the fitting IIQ should I stop rerolling and just run the map?
I sometimes have to roll a map 4 or 5 times to get the right IIQ, and I feel like I don't really come out with a profit after running the map.

>so /poeg/ has taught me

It's a balancing act. Reduce the acceptable map coefficient and you reduce your overhead costs, leading to increased potential profit, increase it and you maintain a higher level of consistency but reduce the profit you would otherwise make.

You need to work out a coefficient that works best for you, really, and it also depends on if there are any map mods you can't run.

>try voidheart resolute technique blade flurry slayer
>it's shit damage for level 88 (respecd a character)

wew. im either doing something wrong or I need to be a meme assassin.

Romira's Banquetはnoob trapですか?

>.gif

post your 2.5 league starter builds

If Essences stay in the game and the build isn't nerfed too hard, I'll go ED
Otherwise probably Elementalist Flameblast or EQ Slayer

ED or max block chaos BF Scion

I only come back at league start to try the new skills. So with that in mind, I wish dual totem Blight were a good idea, and since it's not, probably dual-wield gladiator Blade Flurry.

If Blade Flurry remains as-is, I'll play that

Otherwise, FB Totems with that fancy new shield

Has anyone tried scorching pissray on totems?

It's good as a 4L support for any other fire build.

On it's own, it's limited by the fact that with sufficient cast speed, you get very little benefit from multiple totems.

ziggyd has
check out his new video

I want to be a unique slowflake but GGG wont let me so blade flurry

It's the wither totem of fire builds.

>mfw everyone falls for the meme flurry hype and can't clear t3 maps because they realize there's no good dagger/claw/1h sword early in the league

Ignite Vortex, unless Assassin is nerfed for whatever stupid reason.

Otherwise either ED Heirophant or McFlurry.

>not farming dried lakes until 90

how do you do it?

how do i join guild senpaitachi?

How are you going to craft a good dagger even with a lot of currency in the event of essences being gone? you can't even go chaos/poison stacking either because essences of envy would be gone.

>step 1 find a white demon dagger
>step 2 apply 4 whetstones
>76 pdps
still enough to go through t10 maps

literally all you need is added chaos damage support and you're basically set until guardians. King of the forest did uber atziri with a white crude bow.

>King of the forest did uber atziri with a white crude bow.
Because of double, even triple dipping projectile poison damage. It's not going to work as well with a melee attack where your avenues for double dipping are basically limited to AoE damage and Conc Effect. It'll hit fast, but unlike Barrage, it's not going to hurt much with just an Added Chaos.

Allure, Rive, Touch of Anguish, Izaro's Dilemma, Doubting Knight, Scaeva, Dreamfeather, Scourge, Seventh Sun Razor

All available for under 10c within a week of league start, and will push into red maps fairly easily with a half-decent build.

Then you upgrade into an actual weapon.

>Allure, Rive, Touch of Anguish, Izaro's Dilemma, Doubting Knight, Scaeva, Dreamfeather,
hot garbage and you know it because no one ever bothered building around those

dreamfeather is borderline acceptable if you stack tons of evasion but remains a meme weapon without

>Scourge, Seventh Sun Razor
those are guardian drops and easily 1-2+ ex even late in the league, at least in hardcore

>cast on melee kill animate weap/guardian BF

>scorching ray's debuff can't be ele prolif'd
fuck you chris

I'm not saying you're gonna be running shaper with a glass shank, but you can easily get up to red maps purely off poison double dipping from support gems and tree with any remotely usable weapon.

Hell, buy a set of rabid rhoa for 4c. That might even get you up to running cores. Maybe.

>Scourge, Seventh Sun Razor
>1-2+ ex

Top fucking kek

Are you literally retarded

>hot garbage

Sure, but it's hot garbage that will literally clear red maps with ease.

poe.trade/search/natahakakonait
1ex for the cheapest scourge you can find in EHC and we're in dead fucking league period where prices have tanked a lot

I remember it being 5+ ex when people were barely starting to farm guardians and you probably don't want to wait that long to have your build up and running

So use a RotSS or Scaeva

Why is there a Iron Grip keystone but no Iron Will keystone?

why is there a chaos innoculation keystone but no elemental innoculation keystone?

why is there no physical innoculation keystone?

ok your combined life and es pool is reduced to 1 and you can no longer take elemental damage

where is my inoculation inoculation that instantly kills all CI fags near me

If you aren't playing CI, you are gimping you'reself

Because there would be no good way to balance it. If you put it near STR classes, it's free damage at no cost. If you put it near DEX or INT classes, it becomes a useless keystone that no one picks, kinda like old MoM near Duelist.

The balance ofo Iron Grip lies in the commitment to either picking RT and a lot of STR stacking or traversing the entire tree for crit clusters and accuracy which is incompatible with STR stacking. It's hardly a useful keystone, more of a bandaid for niche Lioneye bow duelists.

>Because there would be no good way to balance it.
Then how come melee exists?

dumb catposter

>tfw breach is literally just pacific rim

youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY

except we don't get mechs and it's filled with plotholes

except melee was viable in Pacific Rim
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlvb-QvEm1g

>life will always be worse than ES
>melee (namelock) will always be worse than everything else

There is no way out.

>>life will always be worse than ES
This hasn't been the case up until recently and is very arguable once you take the power of perma-flasks or VP out. Either of which might happen down the road.

Starforge Lacerate + Ancestral Warchief

>league starter
Starforge is a league ender

Ok then Lacerate + Ancestral Warchief

ED Occultist

i gotta say that after 1k hours (and dont get me wrong i'll keep playing) this is one of the WORST designed games of all time

1) half the time i die is due to framelag or offscreen reflect or synclag or something. i don't even know what causes approximately half of my deaths in this game i just suddenly fucking die. sometimes the synclag is so bad at like 20 ping that i just randomly end up warped into a group of enemies dead and the ressurect button doesnt show for a few seconds. the other half is due to the retarded skill execution i.e. ill open a strongbox and tried to lightning warp away but a fucking small rock will block the pathing and i die.

2) i'm sorry LOL but I don't have 10k hours to spend on this game, maybe life is different in new Zealand but in america we have jobs and friends and families. if you are even slightly non-autistic the only option to have a top tier character is to RMT or get extremely lucky.

3) this game's balance system is literally the following: learn what kind of damage you do and learn what you are weak to and then make the enemies resistant to your damage and exploit your weakness. this would be cool if it was an actual AI, but it's not it's just a worthless fucking affix that makes the game harder for me. tell me, why did i level up 90 levels just so that the game could counter me with affixes at every turn, FULL RESPEC doesn't even matter within a few maps the game readjusts to you and will continue to flood you with affixes that make your life a living hell

4) most uninspired skills ever

5) passive tree literally consists of health tax nodes that you have to take, full respeccing is literally one of the most expensive things you can do in the game why?

You make some pretty interesting points, but allow me to present a modest rebuttal:

Neck yourself my man

his criticisms aren't wrong

they're all vague or misdirected

>vague

>performance is bad
>the game is for no lifers
>balance is bad
>skills are uninspired
>tree has no depth
in other news, i don't like violence and we should really do something about world hunger because people starving is totally not coll man

>its a 2000% IIQ corrupted unid'd Abyss map gives no return at all, not even a yellow map, episode

>it's an "I'm entitled to map drops" post

Shit happens bruh

It feels bad, but these things average out in the end. I ran a streak of 8 T15s without a red map, then got three T16s from a single one.

Whats better for aoe gem setup, heavy or double strike?

>Breach league will come around the same time nostalrius does

What do i play?

depends

heavy tends to push your target away with knockback and can become annoying

but if you're using aoe for these you're playing the game wrong

anything else but those 2 things

recommend me anything else

>log in
>ask guild mate if scorching ray is fun
>he ignores me
>log out
>shitpost

I'm on act 3 with no idea how to build anything. When should i worry about crafting and such, after i beat the game or sooner? I started with the shadow class

just fuck around for 2 weeks and then do it again in the new league

alright then

>after i beat the game
kys retard

flameblast elementalist or some EQ

stealin all your builds lmao