pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Tharja a best

Azura is just too cute.

Camilla a best

Cherche is nice.

Azura a shit

Wait, WHAT?

From last thread: Catria is wonderful and all, but Cecille is the one true waifu

Posted my reply in the wrong thread...

>if MaMui exist IS and treehouse (specially treehouse) wants him to marry his cousin so Soleil won't get laid
>if FeMui exists then her one chance at the cock becomes yet another ticket to the friendzone

But I wanted to get some Pegapony/Cavalier pussy!

xth for /ss/ with Roy

She gets to join Gonzales in the NTR'd table alongside Sue, Sophia, sailor mercury, 5head, Lalum, and Lalum's dad Mark.

Felicia is the cutest! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! She is perfect in every single way to me and all i could ever want! I love Felicia!

Catria and Palla are both top tier. Unfortunately we didn't get a perfect trio because of worst girl Est.

>Ms Cecilia! I'm Very nervious, tomorrow's my wedding and... I... I haven't done it with anyone and I don't know what to do!
>Oh Roy, who told you to come with me?
>Well, since you're my teacher I thought I'd ask you, also, Wolt said you must know because, as he said, "you are one hot cougar"
>cue generic vainilla /ss/

I want this

>he gets her pregnant
Fund it.

>Cecilia
>cougar
user please, she's not that old. In fact she may not even be a cake.

Ryan has been turning out amazingly so far

Japanese standards here.

I like Hana

mitama's pretty cute

I'm sure you have your reasons.

I think I'm starting to see the appeal of Palla now. She's very caring and affectionate, kind of like Shiida but without the married to Marth part

Wow it's late. Goodnight /feg/

If Camilla and Elise were futas, would they practice fellatio on each other?

Good thing she's hot because she's a terrible mage general. No wonder Pent leaving put Etuaria in an uproar, they had no-one good to replace him.

No but Camilla will force Hinoka to suck her dick while Sakura will happily suck Elise

Really my entire appeal for her is the fact that she has 60% Str growth, 16 speed at base, B rank in lances and comes with her own Silver Lance.

Cumming in my cousin~ cousin~

What are your thoughts on this female

Not anywhere near enough lewds

Camilla and Azura are the only waifus who deserve lewds

Which of these two is better?

Good night /feg/

Elise would ask Camilla when her dick will become as big as hers.

Azura deserves nothing

>want to make soleil happy because she's such a nice girl
>doomed to die alone
help

Say something nice about this pretty lady.

t. Flora

That's why Palla is my waifu

Her mother is perfect in absolutely every concievable way. She's very lucky to have Cordelia as her mother

Sev's mommy & daddy are the best parents in the world.

Do you guys keep the MU primary class throughout a playthrough? I never feel like switching over to another class because it feels like a waste.

>heart seal corn to ninja
>game becomes easy because hidden weapons are retarded
>heart seal back to nohr noble for draconic hex
>heart seal back to master ninja
>hidden weapons and can use yato
Awakening has grind so you may as well grab all the skills you want. For Fates, I don't really see the point of staying as the primary class or choosing anything other than ninja or knight talent.

For when you want to reclass Sakura into an oni savage or fighter.

I actually really liked using Nohr Noble with a Levin Sword but Ninja is so so good that after my first run of the game I go Ninja as soon as possible. Even though I marry Femui to Kaze in 90% of my files I still pick Ninja just to reclass to it quicker.

Nope, I go in and try to make my Mamui a vanguard as early as possible. Having access to a tanky unit with swords and axes is really handy to have around.

>character dies late into chapter and you can't be assed to reset and keep them alive

Best sister. How can Elise even compete?

>Finally get passed third turn of 4x in Thracia
>Asvel dies on NPC phase
This is fun

Mia a cute, but I'm so confused as to what the fuck is happening in either of those.

>making Elise and Sakura compete with each other over who gives better head
>longingly looking at Veloria and Selkie when they pass by

Figures a haremfag would also be a furry.

>not keeping the bloodline pure by treating Lilith as a womb for your offspring

Come on senpai

The only way to keep the bloodline pure is by breeding Ophelia

>that hit/crit ratio
Charlotte, are you haunting my imouto because she turned you into a blood pancake?

Which one of you fags commissioned this

Cum in Orochi!

Rancid alcohol farts

SAKURA SMASH!

It's worth a shot.

>For Fates, I don't really see the point of staying as the primary class or choosing anything other than ninja or knight talent.
For LTC, I'm pretty sure everyone chooses Dragon Kamui, but that also assumes you're marrying your first servant in chapter 7. Just saying.

Also, why would you pick knight?

>win lottery
>get a vulnerary
>lose lottery
>get 3 jade stones

Medicine is more important that flashy gemstones I suppose...?

Sakura a best

Cute strength.

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, directed by cinematic mastermind John A. Davis, is a poignant tour de force of the middle class American zeitgeist in the post-9/11 Bush Jr. era. Rivaling the likes of Paul Thomas Anderson, Davis not only tells the story of a precocious genius-savant, but compels the audience to draw their own conclusions about the morally ambiguous plot.
Jimmy is an unreliable narrator. At times, he forwards a scathing commentary against the military state that exists in his home town. Other times, he displays great nationalistic pride, proclaiming his undying love for the state, and the warm security it provides. This dichotomy can confuse a more feeble-minded viewer (yes, probably you), but for those who have studied such narration schemes for years, this film is deeply stimulating.

Of course, the "state" I speak of is in fact an allegorical one, at least within the confines of the film's universe. The adults who vanish in the beginning of the film fill the role of the state quite nicely.
The 30 or so minutes that follow the adults' disappearance provide the viewer with an impartial vantage from which they may witness the decline of an otherwise civil society into primitive savagery. The citizens, without the guidance of the once reprehensible state, rapidly decline into hedonism and base immorality.
Realizing that they have gone astray, the citizens soon lament the loss of the supreme authority and unambiguous rule of the state.
This is all well and good, but for the fact that these messages are directly contradicted in the subarc of the plot that directly follows. The citizens band together to vanquish their woes, seeking out their "parents" (the allegorical state).
This is a textbook portrayal of classical Marxism, which rejects the higher authority of the state, hoping to eventually succeed in becoming a stateless society.
A great portion of the next hour of the film does service to the fans who require action to even consider watching such a cerebral film. I won't go into this portion of the movie too much, to avoid spoilers. However, although I detest excessive "action" in films, the cinematography was masterful, exceeding the work of his contemporaries; Tarantino, Richardson, and Nolan.
In the end, a desirable compromise was formed between the bourgeoisie and the proletarian children.
Don't go off of my rather skeletonized review. You must see the film to know what I'm talking about. It has a certain je ne seis quoi to it.

The movie is not a good movie it is a message. The show is fantastic. Have you ever had a show change your life I was once astray but once I saw the subtext in Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius it reworked the fragile interworkings of my concepts of trust faith and of course a unbridled thirst for knowledge at one point I even ate a lug nut. But James neutrons variety of inventions from the occlus rift to him becoming a female in a males body were actually foretelling of issues of times we now face. I got a Jimmy haircut once but I would always dress like Hugh. If anyone ever talks bad about jimbo I get physically Ill as in my stomach eats its self until I vomit on my shoes again. Luckily a lot of people like Jimmy neutron so heh no worries but the there is always a guy who feels like making a tree stump outta himself. Man I wish they made ultra lord toys I have a room full of toys but they are made in China dollar store toys so I look at my Jimmy neutron poster instead.

Is this some kind of weird meme

I like Elfie, she makes me happy.

What the fuck am I reading?

Cavalier Corrin is LTC/efficiency choice

You get Wyvern from Friend Seals

Am I on /co/

Benny is pretty cool.

Which GBA game is the best?

>>that hit/crit ratio
Isn't very impressive when she's using a Great Club, a weapon with a low hit/crit ratio.

Benny's wife.

Cute, but i prefer him with Charlotte.

>letting some guy impregnate your 10 year old sister
Disgusting. I leave Elise unmarried in every playtrough.

pretty sure she's not 10. She's at least old enough for someone to impregnate her

But user, I want to carry on the Nohrian Royal bloodline, and if Elise doesn't get married, then there'd only be 3 Nohrian Royal kids. (4-5 if you count Shigure and Kana)

I know, right? If anything it should be yourself

Hilarious if Benoit is the one that ends up marrying into royalty while Charlotte marries some nobody instead.

Elise is fine, but she needs some sex lessons from Charlotte first

Is this the token slutty dancer of this game?

She's 20.

>tfw just came from the /a/ Tomo-chan thread and people there think Michlan is a rabid cancerous shitposter
>some faggot user keeps telling them he's from /feg/
/feg/ BTFO yet again

you don't spend much time on Veeky Forums do you

She's a feisty one, I'll give her that

>mam in white suit
Elise why are you marrying a pussy?

I rarely visit /feg/
/feg/ is cancer

oh you sweet summer child

Okay, so chapter 11 is Anri's Way. Looks like I'm gonna have to deal with a shitload of sand and wyverns

Then why are you here now