Cars Against Humanity

New game is up, follow the link
pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=21

password is alternator

Previous decks have been replaced by a new, single deck so we got rid of a lot of double cards.
As requested by someone in one of the previous threads, manufacturer names have been moved to a different deck so everyone can choose to use them or not.

New deck codes:
Cars Against Humanity - Vol. 2 - GPYB4
Cars Against Humanity - Vol. 2 (the manufacturer pack) - PEDXX

Old deck codes, not in use:
Cars Against Humanity - JK5GR
Cars Against Sanity - 75E2Y
Veeky Forums - KEVXZ

There is a noticeable shortage of black cards, so post your ideas here and they will be included in the deck

Other urls found in this thread:

pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=75
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here, I have a black card for ya.

My best friend died while texting and driving. This is the last text she sent before crashing...
_________________!

come on join you fagets

game is still going, we are down to 3 players, we need more people!

Bump

bump la

good game guys

Keep this thread alive for new games and post some new cards

We are at ~70 black cards vs 250+ white cards at the moment

What's the room called? When I click the link it just takes me to the homepage with all the rooms

Always ask the dealer for _____.
Australian roads are dangerous. Watch out for ___.
Buy a set of winter tyres and get a free ____ !
I lock the doors when I'm around ____ .
My dick is hard and so is _____.

a brain
two tons of rice
jumper cables
an ace biscuit
a picture of the burning Hindenburg
fake exhausts
a middle-aged woman
a huge fireball
a fart can from the junkyard
Paul Walker
a knife
crazy laughter

That's because the game is finished and nobody is playing it anymore.
Sometimes you may even be redirected to a completely different game because someone else made a new, unrelated game and the system gave it the same link.
Once everybody leaves the room, the game stops existing and you must make a new one.

If you want, you can create a new game and paste the link here, just remember to add the right card decks using the commands "/addcardcast XXXXX" and switching the Xs for the deck codes in the chat box.

In the thread from the last day I clicked a few old links and some of them brought me to a game with a deck that says something like "this deck has no cards, the game never starts because this is a roleplay server made by blah blah blah"
I tried to click on those links again many hours later and they were still there, with all their asterisk talking and shit.

And so I wonder how desperate can you be that you have to resort to hijack the chat of a room made for a card game just so you can tell your little stories with strangers?
Like, there is really no other place on the internet that offers decent chat services?
What the fuck is wrong with people?

NEW GAME WHEN

Start one, faggot.

TOO LAZY

Bump

Anyone making a game?

pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=75

what's the password

Bump