About to make €5 million from betting on Hillary Clitoris. 39563 btc on stake bruh

about to make €5 million from betting on Hillary Clitoris. 39563 btc on stake bruh

Lies

well, if clitoris wins then you just missed out on €5 million kek

Nice sci-fi story bruh.
Allen Greenspan?

Bitcoin betting on the election?

Where?

But what if she looses?

Americans
What online bookmakers are you using to place bets?
Every one I find restricts accounts from United States citizens because of our money transfer and online gambling laws...

hold BTC or sell BTC for cash and

Invest in Gold, CHF , Yen

if Trump wins the S&P will tank 10-15% and everything will be going to shit : USD, Bonds.. only "safe" currencies will go up

AHAHAHA. CALLING TRUMPTRAIN RIGHT NOW FAGGOT.

ILL BE BACK TO MAKE FUN OF YOUR FAGGOTRY AGAIN SHILLCOINER.

Hahajajahajajajajahajahahahahahahahahajahahaha salty jalapeño

74/xE90f ON SUICIDE WATCH

WAKEY WAKEY

i just lost to this shit so hard somehow

Holy shit, I made a thread saying I had 10k€ on BTC ready to drop on Hillary.

I changed my mind thinking about brexit and didnt, holding and getting rich as based Trump makes markets crash and BTC moons. LOL

If Trump wins all stocks are going into free fall.

Tomorrow is a buyer's market.

so since you're eager to catch that knife accelerating downward, where do you expect the supposed growth and higher valuations to come from in the future, exactly?

Trumpcoin up 300%

How about you stop looking at memestocks and buy bitcoin before wallstreet opens?

hahahahahahahaha it is offician nigger keksimus maximus

rekt

op here, thank god i changed my mind and went with trump, still got €5 mil nigs nugs . god bless us all ;)

Ur facking gay feggit

All of you were wrong, the S&P500 is up, Dow jones is up. Stock market won't crash until trump enacts his policies.

this is why you diversify