Who shaved Capra's chest?

>Old thread: >160613531
IDIOT

post cute

Wanna co-op DaS, add me dudes

steamcommunity.com/id/syggers/

>Queelag gyaru-like
My penis can only get so erect

Is it possible for Phantoms to get cursed in Dark Souls 1? Because I just got sprayed with enough Basilisk juice to turn me into a Michelangelo sculpture, but I wasn't cursed.

I did roll at the exact moment I was cursed, so I have no idea if that had to do with anything.

>0 nodes
>During co op
What did you mean by this

I'm running the community/connection mod, and it says I'm connected to 29 people right now

You are probably using some anti-curse cheat thing to counter cheaters?

CUTE

Watchdog, but I guess the guy who made the mod just turned on general curse protection, instead of only protection from a pvp source

c u t e

i think i've been cursed with dspw on, the curse protection is probably only working when you're sharing the world with another

FUCK forgot the name
no bully

so sorry

>the man has a better ass than the woman

So I made a bunch of webms showing Bloodborne weapon movesets a while back, and decided to make much better ones. Just something autistic with my sunday.

I'd post them on /bbg/, but that would be like showing cows grass. I think people familiar with das movesets but haven't played BB would find these interesting. Alot of people who played BB won't even know some of the moves, as not may people know there are 3 L1's for instance on the Kirkhammer etc

I'll dump a pomf list of all of them in a bit, for now I'll just post a few, starting with the bare fists.

There's no way to detect where the source is from, and if there was they would be able to spoof it anyway.
It's not like the game expects players to run around with modified weapons, fromsoft are clearly a console developer first and foremost.

I'd rather hang out with the goth sisters Nashandra, Elana, Nadalia and Alsanna

Kos parasite, pretty funny with the backstep vomit move you rarely see anyone ever use, no idea if it inflicts poison or anything....

bbg doesn't care because they know, dsg doesn't care because the ones who care also browse bbg. you could upload them on youtube but zombieheadz has done this extensively

It's a shame From will never care enough to include another body transformation in III.

The beast and milkweed runes blow dragon stones out of the water

cute bfs

see, I dislike youtube moveshowcases because it's literally a bunch of waffle and way too long, I just made these as short snippets to get a rough point of what a weapon does

ludwigs rape blade, note the straightsword has a running r1 slash like normal in the series, but it's running r2 is a running poke not unlike a katana.

Interesting given dark souls 3's running r2's are actually just shortcuts to the jumping attacks and not actually new moves

>This spot marks their grave
>But I can rest here too, if I like

What's the soft and hard cap for pyromancy?

>bbg doesn't care because they know, dsg doesn't care because the ones who care also browse bbg.
Pretty spot on. The dude is just wasting his time by posting those webms.

40/40 if you want to do damage, 30/30 is fine though imo

that's fine by me

saw cleavers extended modes charge attack actually changes if you perform it a second time after having just done the first one and it's followup

weird stuff

Do you have one of the Tonitrus?

Tonitrus honestly is a pretty basic weapon compared to everything else because it's just a buff, but in terms of a hammer moveset I fucking wish ANY FUCKING HAMMER in DaS3 had at least a poke attack

I like the sparks, and the damage is too good to ignore for an arcane build

CUTE!!

Funny saying that actually, looking at them, ALL the hammers in Bloodborne have thrusting/poking moves incorporated, whereas I don't think it even exists in the das games on hammers of any kind, small or great

maybe das2 did though, I'm not sure

I think there were a couple of aberrations like the Drakekeeper's Warpick and Archdrake Mace, since they had halberd movesets, and those have a couple of pokes

You could run people down with the Sanctum mace,

How's the Bloodborne population nowadays? I'm thinking of picking up a PS4 with it but PvP has always been my favourite aspect of these games.

I know this is a /bbg/ question but you're here and so am I so whatever

This is the first MLGS since Demon's I feel okay using and not being called a dork, for some reason. I can't stand to use the thing in das 1 2 or 3. I guess because I associate it with all the spellshit and Bloodborne doesn't really have that.

Well, I was playing it all today, and I had "Your message has been rated Fine" like every 15 minutes and it was getting to the point where it was pissing me off interrupting me, saw lots of player ghosts with auras too. Seems weirdly active but it's probably a nest of diehards at this point.

I'm not a fan of the MLGS either, I think it's bloodborne iteration is the best, besides its king's field version.

The stat investment is too high for me to ever want to use it, and Benhart's Bluemoon GS is actually mechanically superior in II, due to Raw infusion.

Last one I'll post for now, mainly because it's my all time funmode weaponfu

it's just so ridiculous and I love it, it's the first thing that springs to mind when I think of this game

the amount of times I try to kill things finishing with the AOE just for style is unending

Good on ya user, i like the idea. Saved em all

This is the only weapon from BB I wish was in DaS3. God damn it.

>that untricekd charge attack
I've actually backstabbed people who were facing me with that, pretty funny, they iframe through it but the later part of the animation connects behind them if you turn yourself around during it

come on dude, you can't post moonrunes and not post at least an attempt to a translation

Boyfriend?

Hey ;)

omo

What build would Doomguy be?

>STR, for ripping and tearing and wielding the biggest baddest weapons he can get his hands on?
>Quality, for being strong AND fast as shit AND good with ranged weapons?
>Faith, for the crusading and vanquishing of demons?

greataxe black knight

STR/DEX, uses black knight weapons exclusively because they are the best for killing demons with their hidden +damage to demon-type enemies modifier

Does anyone go quality with BK weapons, really? I'd think you'd just put enough dex to wield them.

pure str
avelyn or arbalest offhand
millwood greatbow
millwood everything
bombs
tons of vigor, tons of vitality and endurance

*ice skates behind you

Yes, all the BK weapons are best on quality.

Where is Anri of Astora after you call that Helmut or whatever his name was

>call
kill

What was the worse design choice?

Having one boss right after another like Elana the Squalid queen and then Sihn straight after, or having a DLC with only 2 bosses, except one of them is a 3 phase boss?

Entirety of DS2 including DLCs is one big bad design choice.

(You)

I don't get why people like DaS2. Could you tell me why you like it?

What level and weapon reinforcement should I be at if I want to co-op at the Cathedral?

Because it was his first souls game.

>a DLC with only 2 bosses, except one of them is a 3 phase boss
nothing really wrong with that. asses of ariamis was bad because it's short and one of the fights is a joke. not an easy boss joke, a "haha this can't be the actual bossfight, you're fucking with me" joke.
>Having one boss right after another like Elana the Squalid queen and then Sihn straight after,
while that isn't a great design choice, given the circumstances it would feel off to have much space and enemies between elana and sinh. it's not like shulva lacks in pve content, you just get most of it at the start instead of splitting it between the bosses. definitely preferable to alonne's gauntlet

In order from worst to least worst.

Coop areas with bosses worse than gravetender > 2 bosses > a boss right after another (not that big of a crime)

Where?

I'd tell you why I like it, but you and fagolas like will just summarily dismiss anything I bring up as bad like you do every time someone talks about DS2 so there's little point.
Last (You) you're getting.

In my room right now

Nice assumptions there mate

What you DS2 fags are even doing in this general at this point? You're a laughingstock of the entire community ridiculed everywhere.

pics or didnt happen

You know you're allowed to like more than 1 game in series, right?

What are you IIIcucks doing without your circlejerking fight club? Look how quickly enthusiasm for III died after AoA

>Ask someone to tell me why he likes II.
>Just autistic shit flinging follows.
Well now

Liking 2 is a sign of a horrible shit taste.
Hell i could understand why someone likes salt and sanctuary, but that garbage made from throwaway assets that catered to the worst elements of souls community?

stupid people are more likely to have strong opinions and fight to justify them

>he thinks someone who hates 2 is a 3 fag

Every time. I hate the numbered games equally.

III panders to the community in the worst way even more, like that "invasion" trailer.

At least 3 doesn't lock invasion items behind arena.
In fact, arena was only implemented because braindead DS2 faggots cried non-stop since release. At least they have a containment place now.

Why do you "hate" 3

She moves on to Irithyll.

He's shy don't bully his existence

pixelate his face

No one will defend gating red orbs behind the arena, but least II has a functional invasion system and NG+ content that actually matters.

Meanwhile, III has the shittiest invasions in the series, easily.

But then you won't be able to tell if he's cute

>soul memory creating an entire fuckload of balance problems, past 3-4m SM you start exclusively invading havelmonsters with 50+ in each stat

>finite orbs you need to farm or increase your sm, insane amount of forced farming in general if you want to stay in specific SM ranges

>agape ring being a late and half-assed solution that failed to solve virtually any actual soul memory problems

>cannot use any switches, open 90% of doors or operate 90% of elevators

>cannot phase through any enemies effectively locking you out of parts of the levels

>cannot heal with consumables while host has 10 types of them 9 of which go to 99 stack

>seeds, which also mean you can't even heal with miracles in peace by running to enemies

>host and his butt buddies are able to turtle in warmth which is even harder to punish than estus in ds3

>hosts can chug on a ladder which is extremely hard to punish in certain locations

>even if host dies he won't lose his souls because 90% of playerbase is rocking ring of sacrifice you can repair

>insanely short invasion time limit

>abundance of shit invade spots, some of them can potentially lock you out of reaching the host permanently, especially in bastille and tseldora coupled with their general horrible level design

>host can clear the area from enemies permanently so you end up losing the only invader advantage completely

>there IS a priority system which makes hollow hosts least preferable targets and coop partners the most

>you can be damaged during backstab animation

>npc phantoms with 5k hp and infinite spells everywhere in sotfs

>almost no chance of ever being summoned as a bluefag

>insane amount of duelfag pandering at expense of everyone else, with arena being the worst offender

>abundance of baby-mode items like jester top pummeling already low skill ceiling even lower

"functional invasion system", my ass

i can tell, trust me

I don't really care about the invasion or MP side of any of the souls games. It was a brain fart (hilarious) in Demon's Souls and thats it.

Every game has its fair share of bad PvE. 2 has the most, for sure, 3's however lacks many very high or low points and the linearity makes that portion of the game a hassle to play.

For PvP/Coop, it does have the best matchmaking with WM (although WM is partially what caused such linearity, so a double edged sword and it was followed by other questionable online functions), however, the PvP is a hassle to play because, as much as you can prolong it endlessly by being an asshole in the other games, you needed slightly more game knowledged to abuse it. Rolls being too strong make fights with any remotely aware player last forever. Even if I cornered a guy against a wall, he'd take a few good seconds spamming rolls before dying, which is plain boring.

Gating red orbs behind the arena means it doesn't have a functional invasion system.

>she

>even if host dies he won't lose his souls because 90% of playerbase is rocking ring of sacrifice you can repair
That's actually good, no? Especially since losing souls fucks up your SM.

I'm still kinda mad that you can't do this in ds3.
It's a nice quality of life change.
>Inb4 muh sikrit klub of le hertkoer gaymers

>soul memory creating an entire fuckload of balance problems, past 3-4m SM you start exclusively invading havelmonsters with 50+ in each stat

Funny, you say that DSII focuses on the worst aspects of the community, but then you complain about a feature that takes a dump on pvp. Meanwhile, I'm sure you defend fair and "downscaled" phantoms and weapon level matchmaking in III.

Also, it's funny that you complain about the lack of healing, when literally any build can pick up a pyro flame and warmth.

>host and his butt buddies are able to turtle in warmth which is even harder to punish

Guardbreak, nigga.

>seeds, which also mean you can't even heal with miracles in peace by running to enemies

Those are in III

>hosts can chug on a ladder which is extremely hard to punish in certain locations

Why aren't you using projectiles, and why are you letting them on a ladder?

>insanely short invasion time limit

WAH I CAN'T KILL THE HOST, LET THE STAGE KILL HIM

>abundance of shit invade spots, some of them can potentially lock you out of reaching the host permanently

legitimate complaint

>host can clear the area from enemies permanently so you end up losing the only invader advantage completely

A host that does that will have a SM so high you'll have the advantage.

>you can be damaged during backstab animation

WAH WHY CAN'T I ABUSE I-FRAMES

>insane amount of duelfag pandering at expense of everyone else, with arena being the worst offender

Meanwhile III has literal duel charms, but has shit fight club restrictions.

>almost no chance of ever being summoned as a bluefag

Covenant problem, not a game problem.

>abundance of baby-mode items like jester top pummeling already low skill ceiling even lower

II had an abundance of skills like backstepping that you should try and exploit.

If you play as a male, Anri is female.

>3's however lacks many very high or low points
The PvE in 3 is consistently good, so I'm happy with that. It has some dumb design decisions like sometimes shitting out too many bonfires for the players but other than that it's very solid.

The DLCs were good.

Best combat mechanics, most varied builds, neat spell variety. I like the invasion system and covenants, though soul memory sucks. I also just like Drangleic although I wish the level designs were better.

>>soul memory creating an entire fuckload of balance problems, past 3-4m SM you start exclusively invading havelmonsters with 50+ in each stat
>
>Funny, you say that DSII focuses on the worst aspects of the community, but then you complain about a feature that takes a dump on pvp. Meanwhile, I'm sure you defend fair and "downscaled" phantoms and weapon level matchmaking in III.
yea wtf
>Also, it's funny that you complain about the lack of healing, when literally any build can pick up a pyro flame and warmth.
>
>>host and his butt buddies are able to turtle in warmth which is even harder to punish
>
>Guardbreak, nigga.
yea wtf
>>seeds, which also mean you can't even heal with miracles in peace by running to enemies
>
>Those are in III
yea wtf
>>hosts can chug on a ladder which is extremely hard to punish in certain locations
>
>Why aren't you using projectiles, and why are you letting them on a ladder?
>
>>insanely short invasion time limit
>
>WAH I CAN'T KILL THE HOST, LET THE STAGE KILL HIM
yea wtf
>>abundance of shit invade spots, some of them can potentially lock you out of reaching the host permanently
>
>legitimate complaint
yea wtf
>>host can clear the area from enemies permanently so you end up losing the only invader advantage completely
>
>A host that does that will have a SM so high you'll have the advantage.
yea wtf
>>you can be damaged during backstab animation
>
>WAH WHY CAN'T I ABUSE I-FRAMES
yea wtf
>>insane amount of duelfag pandering at expense of everyone else, with arena being the worst offender
>
>Meanwhile III has literal duel charms, but has shit fight club restrictions.
yea wtf
>>almost no chance of ever being summoned as a bluefag
>
>Covenant problem, not a game problem.
yea wtf
>>abundance of baby-mode items like jester top pummeling already low skill ceiling even lower
>
>II had an abundance of skills like backstepping that you should try and exploit.
yea wtf

memes

>The PvE in 3 is consistently good
I'm playing 3 first time. I like it nearly as much as BB and DeS

>If you play as a male, Anri is female.
>>If you play as a male

>there's that pile of garbage that unironically defends being damaged during bs animation
youtu.be/GwBwWpau-8s?t=135
Enjoy your horrible, dead game.