What do they drive?

>Besides big dumb lifted trucks.

F-Body's

Lmao.

Mustangs, firebirds, trans ams, broncos, pretty much anything merican from the 90s back. Their loss.

Fuck. But all of those vehicles are good.

stanced cars

Foxbody mustang

Ok. What's the meaning of this?

No... just... no

What makes those cars not good in your book other than a stereotype?

Fpbp

This, especially the fouth gen Camaro, and almost exclusively women. Can't believe the number of hick sluts I've seen driving a V6 automatic with "Mustang Eater" and "Silly boys, muscles are for girls" stickers

>Mustang
Poor build quality and dont handlewell or brake well
>firebirds, trans ams
Bout the same issue as mustings but slower
broncos
Weigh as much as an M1 tank, poor mileage, prone to roll over, two fuel pumps for some reason. Coulda had an F150 or Explorer

Really though. For the price. There is always something better

in canada, either brodozers or j-bodies bc insurance spike after a DUI

OMG WTF top KEK

>F-body twins (particularly T/As)
>not handling well

Third and fourth gen Camaros and Firebirds are literally some of the best handling cars of their time while still having power to have fun. A turd gen IROC would do .92 on the skid pad from the factory and still do 0-60 in 7 seconds from an asthmatic, smog-choked 80's engine (which, once you rip off the smog shit, has one of the largest engine aftermarkets in the world).

>inception twingo
>classic twingo wreck

3rd gen IROCs only have the 350 sbc 1987-1990 and the 305 is not great. 4th gen for the LS1

305 is an absolute dog, yeah, but it's not like there aren't thousands of Chevy 350s waiting to be pulled from junkers and thrown in the front.

Or any other engine you want, really. It's an old car. It's got a big engine bay. Go nuts.

Typical dank redneck vehicle stash:
15 cars and the only drivable one is their home.

F-bodies regularly handled worse than mustangs in comparison reviews albeit the new edge mustang really wasn't hat bad.

>neighbor down the road
>has z24 cavalier
>always covered in mud
>parks it in the front lawn because he gets tickets for no plates on the street
>front of house has mud all over it from them spinning tires on the yard
>gets a firebird
>doesnt run
>gets ticketed for no plates
>parks it in someones driveway to escape city code enforcement
>gets towed anyway for parking in someones driveway
>buys a second cavalier
>doesnt run
>buys a jimmy
>runs on maybe 4 of 6 cyl
Fucking morons

Oh calm your judgements, user. The mustang, firebirds, and transam are classic American cars. Personally, I believe the Camaro is more easily customisable and fitting for any sort of racing but it just doesn't have the aura around it.
2nd and 3rd generation mustangs are really not as bad as one says (especially for the price). Also, 4th generations have a special place in my heart (despite me knowing they're pretty damn shit for the price).

Bronco is the same thing but have the mark of durability. It might be shit on gas but so would a customised F-150, Explorer, or any other offroader from that generation. Plus they were the last of the kind to feature the large engine, large displacement, low horsepower that gives you reliability that can go into the 300k without needing to do major engine work.

Also for trivia: The dual fuel pumps serve the V8s in the broncos because they have separate throttle bodies leading into alternating cylinder firing. This always caused some troubles for people since having two intakes is really annoying for mechanics - even considering their engines and hood space were very large.
However, because of the way the cylinders were fed independently and fired in the same cadence, it created a very smooth engine with limited friction. This is one of the biggest players in their engine longevity - of course, at the cost of MPGs.
Meanwhile, GM engines were working on their idling cylinder firing which gave more MPGs with the cost of engine longevity.

Mustangs and Broncos have their place in the market. Would I buy them? Probably not since I'd just get a Camaro or Defender. But for the budget, they have and continue to suit their niche.