So...I eventually did it

So...I eventually did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gEdJmIVqLY
jonesfordverdevalley.com/Comparing-2017-Ford-Fusion-To-2017-Alfa-Romeo-5.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_Chrysler_Automobiles#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I approve, but get ready for shitposters.
What trim/engine?

Manual Quadrifoglio, the 505 bhp V6.

Hows it ride? Aside from the shitposting on it, Im honestly curious about it. I thought it wasnt released yet.

There's two good Alfas and OP bought one of them. When people defend the brand with nothing but MUH SOUL AND PASSHUN of course it'll attract shitposting

damn...so jelly :

There's one good Alfa in production and OP bought it. When you have a rabid fanbase who can only defend the brand with nothing but MUH SOUL AND PASSHUN of course it'll attract shitposting.

Also regarding the 4c
>hey let's make a feelsy driver's car and take dynamics to autistic extents
>oh by the way don't put a manual in it, we can't have people enjoying it too much

Legacy

wow thats a very nice car.

I love Alfa Romeo!

>he rebadged his civic
looks really tacky dude

OP is lying, they haven't released the car to the public and has a manufacturer plate.

Bread on hood, if you do own one that is fuckin wicked

The car pictured is a test drive car for automotive journalists at the Sonoma Raceway presentation event, I got an invite from my local dealership after I ordered the car.

I drove the car on the track and god I'm so fucking hyped.

Bread on email for proof.

what was the price after all the bullshit out the door?

did you pay cash or finance?

He doesn't own it. Stop encouraging him.

im genuinely curious because if you break down the finance payments its like buying a new corvette

Even if it was true, which it isn't:

>lol.alfa
>lol.pigfatv6
>lol.gettingacartrashedbyjournalists

someone that could afford one would not be retarded enough to use 4 chan, and would use English correctly

>lol.7:32 at nurburgring
>lol.best of class

>(((7:32)))

youtube.com/watch?v=5gEdJmIVqLY

Damn, jealous, I saw a mint 164 S model in the US recently. Depending how they turn out to be in may pick one up in a year or 2.

jonesfordverdevalley.com/Comparing-2017-Ford-Fusion-To-2017-Alfa-Romeo-5.php

kek

sick asf, more bics lad

Bread on hood.

thumbnail makes it look like a hopped up kia optima

>Michigan plate
>Alfa Romeo

This here is a brave man.

Bread on hood or GTFO

curious about this car because

>>FCA shit
BUT
>> Chrysler found in every decent-sized town in Canada

So if I buy one and take it over to Podunk Joe's Christler Dudge Jeop... will they actually fix it for me? Will they at least be able to order parts? Or is this an FCA shitbox that can't even be serviced at FCA shitholes?

honestly I like the looks and it sounds fun as fuck, If i had money to blow on a sports sedan AND i could get it fixed locally it'd be at the head of my list.

Thumbnail made it think it was a Kia.

Am I the only one?

Also:
>Italian car in MI
Godspeed, OP

What's it like being slower than a Camaro?

Hnnnng I want one so bad.

Reply to this post or your mum will die a cruel death tonight.

Euro here. What's so bad about michigan?

You know how italian cars feel about working? You can x100 that in sub-zero temperatures

>Manufacturer plates
What are you trying to pull OP?

>What's so bad about michigan?

Winter.

And ethnic people.

So what you are saying in a sentence is, his shit will get stolen when it breaks down.

>shitty filter
You don't own that.

Yup. And if temperature won't kill this car, then the salt and rust will.

Also, guess where all of the big 3 are located. For now, let's ignore the fact that Chrysler is owned by Fiat.

>the fact that Chrysler is owned by Fiat.

Chrysler is not owned by Fiat.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_Chrysler_Automobiles#History

>The integration between Fiat and Chrysler dates back to 2009 after Chrysler filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization on 30 April 2009. On 10 June 2009, Chrysler emerged from the bankruptcy proceedings with the United Auto Workers pension fund, Fiat, and the U.S. and Canadian governments as principal owners. Over the next few years, Fiat gradually acquired the other parties' shares to take majority ownership of the company, and on 21 January 2014 Fiat completed the acquisition of the remaining 41.5% from the United Auto Workers, making Chrysler Group a wholly owned subsidiary.

>The group was established in late 2014 by merging Fiat S.p.A. into a new holding company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., which is incorporated in the Netherlands
>FCA’s mass-market brands operates through two main subsidiaries: FCA Italy (previously Fiat Group Automobiles) and FCA US (previously Chrysler LLC).

Fiat does not own Chrysler. They are both subsidiaries of the same company.

Ok then Fiat brought Chrysler and then changed name. Happy now?

>not realizing 90% of Europe is north of Michigan

>changed name

That's an oversimplification since all of old Fiat's assets were restructured after the new holding company (FCA) was incorporated. What used to be old Fiat is now FCA's European arm.

>not released for public
are you retarded
they're already driving them here in Luxemburg/Germany

>United States is Europe

Do you even have a driving license?

where did he ever state they're not for sale specially in the US?
he just said >hurr they don't sell em yet

Do you always have trouble following threads, especially the first post and its image in an imageboard?

nice damage control Tyrone

Hahah damage control
Heheh Tyrone

upvoted

>what is lake effect snow?

Damn it. He never said how much it costs either.

To be fair the cars pictured in are all at Sonoma pitlane somewhere between T11 and the finish line.