tittle says it
>pic related similar car

I drive.

2005 BMW 330i with the ZHP package

nice I'm a big fan of a bmw had '03 e46 320d it was great

I own two shit boxes. This one.

And this one

Older dodge dakota. Pretty comfy.

this. pictures make it look not as much like the shitbox it is.
>chipped bumper/hood paint
i know that feel

2002 diesel astra here.

Thank god for aluminium hoods 8)

2001 pontiac sunfire 2.2

2.5 tdi quattro

inline 6 diesel

>couldve had a BMW or Merc
>bought a VW instead

Why would i want those?

This thing

And this thing

v nice, hows the maintenance on those?

And this thing

And this thing (well not really, it doesn't run right now)

Not bad, I just keep an eye on the oil every time I fill it up, and drive it like I stole it. It seems to enjoy that.

And finally, this thing. Should be sold soon though

I daily a 13 Kia Forte and have an 88 RX7 vert I drive in the nice months.

Love my shitbox

Isn't the 2.5 v6 tdi very unrelaiable

Nice. Here's my shitbox 316
Good handling and not that shitty v6 diesel which was probably the worst TDI ever made for starters
Those cute tiny wheels lol
Beautiful

Yucky

no problems so far, got it for 3k euros

Add a toyota pickup and you have the perfect lineup

5door 2 liter. So far I mostly love it.

yeah, winter wheels/tyres on
used to run 19's with fat as fuck tyres..

If i buy a BMW wont i die in winter? We have lots of snow and ice and people are telling me im an idiot for even considering RWD

Put some fucking winter tires on and don't be a retard with your right foot.

My 280z. slow as fuck but still fun, and sounds amazing

A good set of winter tires and you'll be fine. I felt much safer in the winter in my E36 than the other cars that I've driven (Twingo and Audi 80) combined. Then again, I sperged out and understeered into a field as a result of stepping on the brakes on black ice while turning but that would happen in any other car.
I got my licence in October 2014 and then my E36 in September 2015 and managed to survive the winter driving every day without a lot of practice.

yeah I bought my GF an e36 as her first car just after she passed her driving exam, it was about a month before first snow, she survived the whole northern european winter with no issues, you only need decent M+S or winter tyres

2004 Fiesta Zetec

Weeeeeee

Not mine but same model

And It's just one of my 7 shitboxes

I was planning on buying one but all of the ones near me where beat to shit when I went to test drive them.

Be patient grass hopper.
You do not find the yota, the yota finds you.

so I just bought this the other day. (not for $4500)

How'd I do lads?

I dont think I'll DD it in the winter. might just store it in my garage and work on it a bit.

pic of engine bay here wish he didnt remove the idle control valve t b h

this meme machine + a cherokee xj for offroadin

But only for summer, otherwise Skoda Okt.

Peugeot 106 xsi 1.3 8v... Fun car desu

yee

how does American car registration works.. I live in a very fucked up country where registration is pain in the ass. And unless you're a richfag can't drive a car over 2.0L or the registration will drain the cash out of pockets
Also fuel expensive af
>Serbia

BENIS.

Need to install a new exhaust manifold and downpipe today.

Also the shibox extraordinnaire.

My car after sliding around in paddocks, ripped my bumper off but was well worth it

Noice. Those are rare as fuck.

Mercedes C220d
Not mine in the pic but looks exactly the same.

dirty af

Muh nigger, is it a sr?

series 8 fd :)

You have to drive it like you stole it. those cars love getting high revs and beat on.
Also everyone always complains about the apex seals, which I have replaced before which isn't that bad.

Won my first event/race today.
First hot lap/time attack of my city.

One of these things.

Way to go Ching Chong

DD is the vitara

Not a regular of Veeky Forums but I daily a R33 GTS4

Pic is of the rare GTR version but its very similar but not same engine obviously

Bread on hood faggot

Typical Veeky Forums
Oh you have a top range Alfa Romeo or a expensive as fuck Ford or a high end BMW? Yeah OK whatever

But a SKYLINE.
Bread for an R33 GTS4? Are you fucking kidding me cunt?

interior looks shit and begs for major repairs, but it is so damn comfy... If tranny / engine / suspension or something expensive doesn`t break until spring, I might keep it

I have a ferrari 488 GTB.

I wont post pictures tho

They're americans, skidlines are something rare and special to them

?

Weeb burgers. What you gonna do?

I wasn't aware this was such a contentious topic

It's done me good this car

This..

The r33 gtr was a 2 door, all skyline gtr's are 2 door mate

..and this.

Look it up man. Rare Japanese version that also got exported to Europe. R33 GTR. Wish I had one

>inb4 trashcan jokes

The R33 got an autech 4 door GTR and the R32 got the autech GTS-4 which is an AWD 4 door with an RB26DE

Damn, I had one of these. Super fun car. Is it the 94 or 104 hp one?

You have opened my eyes good sir thats a beautiful car nice and wide at the ass, pic related is my r34 but fuck me the 33 gtr 4door is the sex

Now that you mention it, one of the kidneys is falling out, I'm gonna buy new ones. Do you guys think matte black ones would look nice?

NOT A PETROL FIAT

Did you notice how most people posted pictures of their actual cars and you posted some shitty picture from the internet? Can you see how it kinda lowers your credibility?

Yea i bought mine cause it was cheap its a 25de neo it goes alright but needs a turbo asap

Might get OEM LED headlights and maybe new wheels/tires. A whole new set of wheels and tires is probably expensive, so I might hold off.

Same with my 33. Cheap RB25de that needs a turbo. Haven't had the time or money to get it done

Atleast we own skylines mate

Where are you located and how much you spend on it? Im in new zealand and the 34 cost 4k

Underrated

Too right

NZ north Island. 3.9 for mine a few years ago. Thought I got it for a good price but man that's good for a 34. Is it manual?

Yea mate its a manual conversion, has 110k on tge clock too, i saw it and didnt hesitate cause deals on nice skylines are becoming rare

Matte black is the best color

?

We soccer mom now

Holy shit thats a hell of a deal you got at 110k manual.

They are becoming really rare now ay. Mine was not too badly ruined for 200ks. Not the most tidy but it runs well and thats all I care about.

I meant exterior