tons of shit, check RSI

>Latest ATV:
youtube.com/watch?v=vY_NkFtAAPY
>RTV:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ad_9IXL00PQ
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview
>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Star Marine Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=QW-f4ourFEc
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report
forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/357213/please-consider-removing-quick-nade
youtu.be/ZNV-Y5hauZ0?t=30m25s
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15604-Intergalactic-Aerospace-Expo-Day-Three-Drake
youtu.be/2eKotGpwjbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

citizens. my contacts have told me that CIG may be is using the star citizen discord to possibly test a build on evocati today, apparently all the known Evocati testers are in the discord and the "2.5.0" channel is locked down.

why is this, citizens?

elite is boring
sc is never ever
dealwithit.jpg

Requesting someone to post capships

No

We need more snubships!

Anyone have a screenshot or link to the 2.6 predicted pipeline that was posted recently?

robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

Your uncle's brother in law's neighbor's maid's cousin who works for CIG sounds like they're full of shit.

Is that a massive turret slung underneath that ship?

Its a quad mounted fuckhuge railgun array. basically 4 of the spinal guns on the Idris, but bigger and turreted.

Last one.

>Forum Dads: Now in Ruining FPS Combat Flavor

forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/357213/please-consider-removing-quick-nade

I lied.

Not listening to dads is something CIG does relatively well. I'm happy about that.

But when will best cap ship be ready?

>TFW I dont have a javelin.
I'll have to get one in game I guess.

That's fucking retarded. I can accept requiring an animation for arming, using the grenades, but that's it.

Squad and Project Reality does this and it works fine you have to switch to a grenade then throw the damn thing and that takes a few seconds but it works well.

I hate to admit this but I'm on the dad's side with this one.

this

If a game has you switch to grenades instead of having a dedicated button, I usually end up never using the things.

It works great in PR and as well as indirect fire ie throwing a grenade over a hill, inside a building, hallways and when enemies are grouped up.

actually this might give grenade launchers some purpose if they ever decide to add some

I wish they got rid of the shitty bridge gangways and put in something practical like a central elevator and a flight of stairs

What's the best ship to keep in a polaris?
Not sure if my Cutlass blue will fit.

A Super Hornet. Space Superiority.

So lets say that they fix their fucked netcode at some point, is my dream of their servers hosting freespace 2 style large scale encounters between only players at all possible? Because that's really all I want. and if they can't, then why the fuck have so many capitol ships?

It has some sort of elevator. Or at least there's a vertical access shaft. You can see it in this screenshot and in some parts of the catastrophic damage video.
youtu.be/ZNV-Y5hauZ0?t=30m25s

NPC butt devistation.

only if you can swap between a ball turret and sensor pod in the hangar

So capitol ships are purely high end PVE ships? ha what a shame. Gonna be a lot of pissed off players if this is true.

Why would you not? I thought it was a fully functional hanger. Not as repair oriented as the Crucible but still a fully functional hanger.

Why you have that image so ready is scary.

Is it just me, or do the turrets that are supposed to be the main STS armament look small? I thought in the original concept the turrets and guns were much bigger. Do you think they are placeholders or did they move the main STS guns to be inline with the hull like the Idris rail gun?

*devastation

You're welcome.

*Your welcome

Welcomb*

*Well Comb

it's the aviation version of the clip/magazine meme. So /k/ has plenty of materials for it

day 3 sales when? I am refreshing like a can of sprite here

13 mins

12 minutes.

11 minutes.

Derek Smart is that you?

That'll definitely happen, they're going to have pvp over abandoned stations and planetside bases. Capships will be used in securing areas of planets and projecting authority.

>wanting realistic combat is now a dad thing
No idiots, CIG intends to have combat more similar to Arma than your beloved Call of Duty, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if later the grenades take longer to deploy but are more controllable and/or dangerous

2 minutes.

SOON

>wanting realistic combat is now a dad thing
>and then user was Dad
But wanting realism at the cost of fun *is* a dad thing

Oh! Good to hear. That's like my #1 desire to be a dog fighter in a ridiculously large scale space battle.

Ill keep my expectations lowered though simply because I'm not savvy enough with networking to understand how one capitol ship full of players wouldn't fill an instance by itself. Not to mention if there are boarding parties playing star marine through the lower decks as a big space battle rages outside

There really is such a thing as too much Oxygen.

NOW
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15604-Intergalactic-Aerospace-Expo-Day-Three-Drake

>the Caterpillar's doors opened to actual dancers.

Every so often CIG does something likable

>Finally got my idris.

>Drake

Into the trash it goes.

The Cutlass Black is currently flight ready and the Caterpillar and Herald will join it in Star Citizen Alpha 2.6.
this makes my penis hard

I dunno, looking at the planets low mass and super-low atmospheric pressure, that 80% oxygen atmosphere is gonna be super thin.

Heck, I don't even know how the oceans haven't boiled away. They sure as heck ain't frozen at that temperature.

I wanna buy it, but I dont have the funds! Did buy my Dragonfly though.

>The Drake Buccaneer is undergoing initial modeling and will be one of our next targets for flight ready status.
Also this.

>just a few months until I never fly a Gladius (sq42 notwithstanding) again

awesome.

top kek at that ending

youtu.be/2eKotGpwjbE

>caterpillar stripper module

Didn't we literally discuss this with the pirate trap servicing meme?

think we'll get to see one of those bikini babes up close?
it will look shit, I just want to watch the guy who made those making them

>Already have a Buccaneer
>Considering bumping it to a Cutlass Blue

Already have a MISlancer. I don't need another combat-ish multirole... right?

Sometimes realism is fun, you fucking retard. Being able to launch primed grenades from your dick in less than a second is stupid and has bad side effects like making grenade launchers pointless and completely altering what grenades are for and how they're used. Eat a dick, CoD kiddie.

>tfw got both Terrapin and Herald

damn, was it really too much to believe in a cutlass with LTI?

Just get a 85X with LTI and upgrade to a Cutlass.

They sell ships you can use as LTI tokens all the time now, like says.

LTI tokens only come from concept sales and old veteran/kickstarter packages. Maybe the 85x LTI can be properly CCU'd now.

Your stupid

You're stupid

I am not a stupid. You're waifu a shit.

Enjoy your future UEC sink

Trolling is against the global rules, friendo

but can you upgrade the 85x to *anything*?

Currently every upgrade except 85X->Herald is unavailible for some reason, but you can upgrade the Herald to everything else.

witch hanger do you recommend for my duel boats

Dont mind me, i'm still waiting for my Gladius Loaner

I dunno mate, I don't play these games, I just like the cool ship designs.

This. I don't think I'll ever want something huge due to the potential of being nickeled and dimed with repairs, NPC costs, fuel, upgrade costs, and so on. Once the Cutlass Black redesign is fully done that'll be about the largest I want to go aside from large cargo haulers.

I have a question about cargo capacity.

Have they said something about quests and cargo capacity?

Like if a quest asks you to bring a specific quest item from a specific place, you'll have to fly a ship with cargo space?

Example 1:
Quest asks you to kill a pirate leader and bring his corpse back as proof.

Is this quest impossible to do alone in a Sabre or Hornet f.eks?

Will ships like Aurora, Cutlass, Avenger Titan etc... be your general mission runners because they can handle quests with and without quest items?

So i missed the javelin sale. What are the chances of a single person being able to afford one in game?

Hanging from a Perrine is probably best if you are dueling most shipfus. Her maneuverability should keep you out of most AA/witch gun sights.

In that situation I'd guess you would at least need to be able to drag the corpse into the ship or maybe they'll let you take the head as proof. Possibly just an auto update when you use your mobiglass to identify them. For live captures that probably requires a dedicated space to store the bounty.

is it my browser or are these webms hitching like mad

its you buddy

No you're right, there's sporadic hitching in those weebums.

Which is weird because the original video doesn't.

halo solved the nade spam problem how many years ago? you only get two, and minimal refills are placed. done. also, they seemed unreliable and low damage enough to be a non-issue

Kek

surely quests will tell you what you need to complete the quest before you accept it.