byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3255
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for hi everyone

enough with metagrudges. who do you meta love?

Third for wishing for death

Hi!

>Law 1. Maintain the station.
>Law 2. Reduce expenses.
>Law 3. Obey the Captain.
>Law 4. Maximize revenue.

If you don't know, they've been off.

(You)

Detective is best job, no question

: )

Miner isn't that fun. It's a barebones, neglected department that places you all on your lonesome, with the only activities aside from digging either being:
>jump off the roid into space to hunt for shitty 'vaults', spending 30 minutes to an hour just floating
>dig around looking for vaults on the roid with absolutely nothing of actual use or interest in any of the ones that ever spawn
>dig around looking for caves on the roid so you can fight the retarded mob AI and stomp all over it so you can put them in shitty pokeballs and use them for shuttle griff, no it's not like pokemon don't believe the retards who say it is
>mine out the entire roid, escape from the station with the most cash
>spend oodles of cash on building supplies, build your own little cottage on the roid with air and power

>Ripleys are a good combat mech that can catch someone who has their daily dose of hyperzine.

>sawbones gets made admin
>doesn't do anything unless he 100% HAS to (i.e. account age 0 griff)
>when his metabuddy evill bombchute nonantag bombs the bridge 4nr he takes it upon himself to give him only 24 hours
>when his metacommsbuddy carshalash metagrudges another player he takes it upon himself that he doesn't get shit for it

>but at least he doesn't AFK in bar until he gets antag anymore
Has his adminning been a net gain?

Birds are good.

>tfw this show wont get cancelled since its been shown somewhere other than Syfy

I think im gonna try it for a round or two though then maybe engineer.

How do you evolve the arm as a borer?

engineer is okay but the fun build (sme) gets created by a mommi usually

If you visit the borer wiki page it has a list of all borer paths. But here is the steps.
>Target arm before infesting to get in arm
>Get repair bone
>Get expand arm

>catch
Who says you have to catch them? It's a mineshaft, there's not many places for them to run. Anyone who has half a brain knows that the Ripley is at it's best in situations like that. Just hide in a hole and wait for chucklefuck McXenocuck to come waltzing next to it waving his dinky little gun around, clamp his leg, and boom, he's on the ground, ripe for the drilling.

>combat mech
I never claimed it was a combat mech, simply that it's perfectly capable of fucking up a xenocuck's shit easily. You have to put multiple shots into the Ripley, but the ripley only has to clamp one (1) of your legs to put you out of action.
Stop acting like your little peashooter will save you, you're not a big man, you're a delusional cuck with a gun who doesn't know how to fight.

Most admins log on once a month at best, he isn't the worst of the bunch.

who's your favourite character user? I like Alex the most, he's a fun character.

The ripley wouldn't be able to corner them if they have a diamond drill.

as an impartial observer this is one of the most retarded arguments i've seen recently

>guy tries to throw a viscerator grenade on the escape shuttle
*unzips secglock*

You can take down a shitley with a fire extinguisher if you are not retarded.

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3255
Would anyone care if both these autists were permad

>go to the chapel at round start to give the chaplain something to do
>expecting a blessing or communion or something
>end up making swords and going to the asteroid and trying to help him build an autism fort or something

>Fellow botanist tells me he wants to make kudzo
>Figure I'll help him a little bit with splicing genes etc
>Tell him, I can't do anything else because im not a bad boy
>He plants kudzo at escape
>luckilly some one kills it right away
>check antag list at round end
>He wasn't a bad boy eitheir

WHY

By every right, carshalash should have already been perma'd long ago when he admitted to metacomms.

You can kill a ripley with wood user.

Thrown wood. The kinetic force of chopped off lumber, directed at the shitty metal plating of a slow as fuck, huge mech.

A spur is 60 brute, infinitely recharges and is fucking underated by many, 3 shots and the ripley is beyond dead.

Probably Miller or Alex the explaination on why so many martians speak like Texans is funny desu. I really like Miller's arc in the books but Bobbie the martian marine is being introduced in the next season and shes top tier. You should read the books they are a fun read.

always look on the bright side of deff

Someone toss some genetics tips in my face, reading the wikie makes me feel like trying to learn how to swin by being tossed in a pool filled with sharks using only a swimsuit made of ham

>splicing genes
>not taming kudzu

>Someone toss some genetics tips
tip #1
do not play genetics

A drill alone would be able to let you get away, and any smart person on the roid knows to make multiple exits in case of roid monsters before they do anything. Ripley isn't nearly as good as any gun.
Also breaking a confirmed large digsite is valid salad to me and I will stand by it in the bwoinks.

mutagen and color disabilities red

Get a block above DAC and make a block injector and shoot yourself up with it.
If nothing happens or you get a power keep it, if it's a disability inject yourself with a clean SE block.
That's all you have to know.
Also the hot genetics powergame right now is to spray a monkey man with mutagen until it's mutated to shit and it gets blocks in the right place or something.

>being this delusional
Sure, maybe if the pilot was a braindead retard. It's not hard to lead your clamps when someone's doing the shitter shuffle around you trying to whack on you.

>corner
Did you not read anything about how to fight in a Ripley? You don't chase them, you wait for dumbass to come to you.

>3 shots
Which is why you don't let them get in three shots; It's easy to force them to stay in melee range, just stay somewhere that they can't hit you at a range.

>get away
Except in this case, Xenocuck the trigger happy asshat is the aggressor. Why the fuck would he be trying to get away when he's frothing at the mouth, screaming for the head of someone who was just doing their job? Not my fault you rage whenever someone breaks your trash.
>breaking le artifact is le validy
lmao
I'd love to see you try and defend murder because 't-they broke my trash while doing their fucking job so i broke their expensive equipment and killed them'.

Is Kudzu off limits for non antags?

If I try to cultivate it but keep it mostly out of everyones way it's no harm r-right?

I have read the books, I'm looking forward to the huge ship battle from caliban's war. It was such a clusterfuck and will probably blow the entire season's budget.

Right. But if it spreads to the hallway you need to drop everything you're doing, grab that plant-b-gone and try to contain it.

You are the entire reason everyone hates miners.

Asteroid removed when.

SerWind is such a petty little faggot.

I am Metacomming RIGHT NOW and you faggots will never be able to do anything about it lmao

Nobody cares you fucking queer.

Intigracy tickled my cervix once, I'll never forget him.

how'd he do it?

A-Allen baker...
;_;

Screenshots or it didn't happen

>tfw you'll never get to erp with ailsa

;~;

SerWind is cool, last year he was my favourite player, Lee o'dwyer is the best security officer.

He has some weird fetishes, you might not satisfy him.

Stay delisional miner, your mech isn't robust as you think. The tunnels if anything are your downfall because the time it takes to turn lets anyone out run you. Waiting is also a shit idea because you are just letting the other set up in an enviroment that can be made to how they please. Standing 1 tile away with a gun will shit on you any day.

is frequently killing yourself considered griefing?

sometimes i get bored with the round and my character and just off myself

only if you're an antagonist or head of staff
or kill yourself via griff like blowing up a welder tank obviously

>weird fetishes

Like what? I can do most fetishes that aren't scat/farts/puking

>using bay as an insult

The list they posted was guro, scat, excessive body hair, dilf, foreskin, piss

they said they could make it work without these. im still holding out hope personally

any tips for improving spess fps
i went cheapo on my new computer laptop since i only play spessmans now adays
now it plays like shit

save me thread, you're my only hope
i used to play real autiste hours, now i can only tolerate 30 minutes a week.

update flash

uninstall flash

I wouldn't bother, find a more vanilla and new erper, you can mould then to be your perfect erp buddy.

An experienced erper like Ailsa has high standards and will reject you if you dint shower them with attention and their weird fetishes.

buy better pc

maybe the fact that im so vanilla would be such a change up for them it'd be interesting to them and it'd work out

Why them user? Why not me

i dont know you and also you might be a girl

We could get to know one another, at least talking if you like that. I'm up for anything, I'm just lonely.

Play TG

If its being used to mass grow something, or doesn't have deadly chems, and you are not purposely letting it go. You should be fine. But if you make cyanide kudzo, and plant it everywhere, then yah thats a no no.

If you repeatedly release kudzo as a non antag , thats also a no no.

it need to be natural. maybe one day

this desu

we should aspire to move more towards the bay side of the scale to restore the balance that Veeky Forums's uniqueness relies on
right now we're barely a step above hippie

Bay is bad, even to roleplayers

Explain then, why Bay maintains a consistent population of people it's designed to appeal to, while we barely have any roleplayers

That's because bay is close to one extreme on the spectrum. Becoming more like bay isn't inherently bad.

I'm always open, pm me on byond if you're up to talk. erp sounds alright, best to start off vanilla right?

My ckey is kolith

>Bay maintains a consistent population

will i get rule 0'd if i ask kolith to erp through byond?

Bays super high pop is 30 players desu

No ;)

t. kolith

The other guy isn't me, tell me your ckey and I'll pm you.

>not erping through chatzy
amateur hour

if Veeky Forums was public we'd have 100+ at high pop every day

i bet you're really nice and would be fun to talk to but the idea of talking to someone out of the blue is the scariest idea to me

And?
Just because it's not an ebin 60 player shitfest does not mean it is not consistent. You can almost always find 30-35 players on at all hours, and they're all doing something a lot more interesting than murderbone, stealth antag, or nigger gimmicks.

We're talking right now aren't we? How's it any different.

Are you sure you're talking about bay?

>someone misses the shuttle because he tried to save you
feels bad man

non-confrontational. we know nothing about each other.

I actually like bay as a concept and their station is pretty neat but there's rarely more than a dozen players on dude. It's dead and depressing.

I YOU WANNA BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Thank you to that doctor in medbay who took a few revolver shots that were meant for me.

>feels bad man
shouldn't that be the best feeling

Only 1 tator got greentext that round. Not bad, security.

NEVER A HUSKY WOMAN YOUR WAIFU

>caring about greentext

opposed to nanotrasen raises your traitor chance

>late join as HoS
>end up as syndicate
>keep murdering the usual greytiding shitters when they end up in the brig with impunity
>grab a random assistant
>tell him i have a special mission for him
>stun him and explosive handcuff him
>he runs away
>here an explosion in the distance
explosive handcuffs are fun

just for tator or also for things like ling?

>Spiderbot steals my bees and spaces them

Not him but I tried playing TG again last night desu. WAY to fucking fast does not feel like spess at all its too fucking easy to overshoot everything