Webms with sound: Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6ni2qJseKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post you're Peter bike dbt.

>did it again

k

my're peter

these guys actually make surprisingly articulate, well-researched videos for the layman's comprehension. might be worth perusing their shit to see if there's something you might learn

youtube.com/watch?v=E6ni2qJseKo

tfw bought a paul

Fuck you mate, you are a useless sack of shit.

going to check this one out on friday. well not this exact one, this is a stock photo, but it's the same year and colorway. i don't want you fags reverse google searching and ruining my sale or tracking me down :^)

>and again

>and again

is that a slider on the stator cover?
fuck thats asking for trouble on that weak of a mounting system/points

How much?

I want one so fucking bad but I can't justify the shitty MPGs.

me too

>living in America
>owning a motorcycle
>care about fuel consumption
I'm not getting it

i don't actually know what that is. the one i'm looking at doesn't have that so i didn't really thinkg twice.
looking to pay around $5.5. we'll see though. depends on how well i can haggle

Lol street bikers are such fags they have no throttle control

t. Motocross rider

Post your sick mx bike bro.

>thinks he has good throttle control because his bike has only 15hp

It's a issue when you commute your bike to LA every week. GS gets 70mpg so I only pay 40$ gas round trip. The SR I test rode got iirc like 30mpg going highway speeds, fun but makes my commute more expensive on top of the maintenance I'd have to throw on that high strung engine.

Fucking amazing bike tho, I miss it.

>tfw not brave enough to ride a nooner
oh wait im just fat and balance at 10 o clock

>the cornfed willy hicks are here
whooee jethro gitter dun!!!!

Lol motocross riders are such fags they can't even rid their bikes over a log

t.Enduro rider

I can easily go over a log, as well as a 90ft supercross triple

what of it?

Eh I could justify it just from how much fun it is. But I get it, those GS have great fuel consumption and can quite happily take economy making them great commuters.

I pay about twice as much for fuel now on mine but really couldn't care less.

You still haven't posted bike

I have a CRF450R

>says he rides motocross
>next tells me he rides supercross
Make up your mind

The straight line squid has arrived.
>woo boyz hit 130mph down the straight highway today

prove it fgt
having a 450r means jack shit too since my coworker rides a 250 and smokes literally everyone ive ever ridden with.
but he actually does ride MX at a pro level

cool, post pics

Congrats user

0-4 masturbate then go buy beer
5-9 go buy beer then masturbate

Can you make a jacket that says "official chicken strip inspector"?

welp, back in a bit.

250 feels like a child's bike after riding a 450

There's a reason teenagers race them in the Outdoors

yep, 450s have gobs of power, doesnt mean you know jack shit about how to use it though

I went to Loretta Lynn's and I rode Budds Creek. Stay mad

They're practically the same sport. Just MX is usually outdoors with more natural terrain, while SX is indoors with artificial jumps.

>tfw you don't own a dual sport shitbike

i went to odessa and rode the desert 100.
stay defensive

Feels good man

streetbike shitbikes are pretty fun too
>tfw I'm a shitbiker at heart

All this benchracing yet no one is posting their cool dirt bikes

>cool bikes
bruh, my bikes are old. im just waiting for the user to to post proof of literally anything

you're allowed to wheelie bikes that aren't dualsports you know.

b-but I can't into clutch-up

was that so hard user?
>midway box
good man

then what are you doing on Veeky Forums? get practicing, nobody clutched up perfectly the first time.

>walking back into apartment, about to take elevator
>oriental kid flags me down
>"are you delivery?"
>look him in the eye
>"yeah got your beer and goldfish right here"
>spergmutters, turns on his heel head down
>"s-sorry"
kek

Post yours instead of your dads

>implying he would let me get a bike
get a load of this guy

>romantic evening in front of the fireplace with doggo

>new CBR makes a HUGE clunk when going from N to 1, worse than any other bike I've ever ridden
>google it
>everyone experiences the same thing
I'm relieved.

Also do longer clipons for these bikes exist? More leverage when turning in would be nice.

I like having two /dbt/.
If just to fuck with the car drivers and make them think we're expanding/branching out, because we can never fuck with them too much.

That and it means we dont have to post another one later

> not taking doggo to aid in the rounding up of wild turkeys

I wonder if the dbt trolls will ever figure out that they would piss all of Veeky Forums off more than they piss us off by posting their stupid questions as a thread

don't need more leverage than that if your front tyre is good and if you keep the weight off the bars.

Try locking your outside leg into the tank under braking (or both if you have no sliders), it takes weight off the bars which reduces the amount of pressure required to turn it in because you're no longer fighting your bodyweight (clip ons yo, you're leaned forward)

You can turn in with your pinkies at that speed on a properly set up supersport.

Yep, gotta be light on those bars.
Its also why riding a SS requires some physical fitness in terms of anchoring yourself.

I've always rode dual sports before this so I'm used to a really "wobbly" turning bike. The wide bars, low weight, and chassis set up for maneuverability made them take much less effort to turn the bars at speed.

I still have a lot to learn about riding sport bikes, but I've been trying my best to grab the bike with my knees and keep the weight off my wrists. I don't think it's really my bodyweight I'm fighting, just that this bike has a much stronger self-straightening force than my dual sports so it takes a bit more effort to countersteer and initiate the turn. I might try to lower the triple clamps on the forks as well; That helped the turn-in a lot on my KLX.

Also wondering about seating position on these. On my shitbikes for best balance and weight distribution I would sit up near the front of the seat right where it starts to raise up over the tank. So on this bike I've been sitting pretty much all the way forward with my nuts against the tank. It also helps me anchor myself with my legs and puts me closer to the bars for less hunchedness (bars feel SO FAR away from the seat on this bike).

Weber B fracture of R ankle

Implant: 6 hole 1/3 tubular small frag plate GA, supine, shave, scrub, time out, IV Ceph, AKT, chlorhex sterile prep and drape Longitudinal incision, direct lateral approach Comminuted fracture with significant soft tissue interposition, anterolateral cortical injury to distal tibia, syndesmosis intact Fracture cleared, reduced and lagged 6x hole 1/3 tubular neutralisation plate applied

pics bruh

Kek, nice fag helmet

about a fist back from the tank is the general rule of thumb, close enough to get your legs all up in that tanks business (and further forward for anti wheelie) but not so far forward you can't tuck or feel uncomfortable.

I'm a tall bastard so I find it a bit easier to ride a little bit further back than that (I started off riding like with my bum against the pillion seat) but when you get used to hanging off and stuff you're naturally just gonna end up in that position.

hey /dbt/, legit question, how do you get into a 1% MC?

There' s a club that's based out of a town right next to mine, called Bastards Motorcycle Club. They seem to mostly be cruisercucks but they're whole shtick is that they're anti-racist and beat the shit out of KKK and Westboro Baptist members and shitty groups like that. It seems fun and up my alley, aside from the cruisers and leather vest image that every MC has.

>antifa
kys

At least it wasn't a Mary

You're gonna but not your house down

you have to be a criminal. you have to be able to hang with criminals and get their respect. you have to not be a bitch and never back down from a fight no matter who it is. you have to be okay with selling drugs and guns and you have to be wliling to go to jail.

sounds like a cuck club

nice chipboard cuckshed

>house

got all this for $60 dollarbucks today! just need pants and helmet.

4got pic

also
>qu4d get

I'm just saying, that white stuff is your galvanized coating melting off.

Clean that shit 2x before you wear it, dirtbike people are very simple minded and maybe 50% at best know what a shower or a bath actually is.

Okay, that's fine, but what is the first step?

social networking, like anything else

wombat let me squat in there i'll cut down trees or dig trenches for you

yep, i know.
dont care either since its just a riding/hunting base shack, i just put a new flue on since the last one finally rotted apart after 25 years

Good quada

its not melting off

just let hm breath his zinc fumes in peace

Prospect

You will be their bitch, you may be rewarded with bike parts for doing Very Bad Things, which you will be expected to assemble into a working motorcycle. Then, they may even let you ride with them

it was lightly used but yeah, still planning on it. the tech 7's are the most used - i'm now the 3rd owner of them, but for $20 i think they'll do great.

I really need to get some proper off-road boots
>tfw no money

no can do, still my dads property, i just keep things in working order for now.

I need to get some proper road boots. My off-road boots are super uncomfortable and too clunky to walk around in so they hardly get worn.
>tfw no money

lol enjoy your snapped ankle when it happens and it will

why did the turtles snap on your off road boots too much