Car insurance

So I just got back after hurricane Mathew and my car has a few issues. randomly when I start my car it violently shakes while idling and only gets worse with rpm increase. The check engine light is on every time and it throws a code for random cylinder misfires. The radio also no longer turns on. I am wondering if the misfire problem is not physically happening with the evaluator present if they will do anything? Like I said the check engine light is constantly on and it throws the random cylinder misfire code. But doesn't always violently shake

>ford
Kek 2 pounds lighter for easier pushing home

Probably got water in the electrical system

dude your car has water damage from the hurricane. do you have full coverage? when hurricane sandy fucked up my old car i got 13k from full coverage.

Maybe someone pissed in your gas tank

Get fuel induction service done and/or get your shit walnut blasted

>that pic
This is why you don't buy aluminum body trucks.

the meme is real

I have full coverage and I've already spoke with them and I'm good. I just need an evaluator to come look at it. I'm just worried the problem won't happen while they are present and they will tell me to fuck off

>can't even handle a fucking toolbox falling in the bed
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

found gm's marketing department
summoning Alphonse to put them in their place

>please believe our ad

they'll know cause the hurricane happened.

ikr

>what is a bed liner

Why don't they have some really strong rubber coating on trucks nowadays?

Clearly a painted bed would be ruined in the 1st year...

That's not the aluminum body model, that's an older steel one.

>needing to wear a truck diaper

Rhino lining is bretty good

>>needing to wear a truck diaper
If you're going to be using your truck fur work you should have one desu

True. I was just toying with the autists. I actually have a drop in liner in my truck which takes a beating.
It is pretty pathetic that an empty lunchbox dropped from rail height can perforate a bed, lined or not; especially on a new model.

Chevy kinda fucked themselves over a little with this one 2bh, they can't ever go aluminum in the future now without being hypocrites, idk if that was a good idea or not.

There has been aluminum delivery trucks built for decades now. They don't dent that easy, but go ahead and believe some fake crap.

>fake
gas nozzles have break away points that don't leak gas so to avoid damaging the car.

Buddy you left it there during a hurricane, pretty sure you could say anything is wrong with it and they'll cut you a cheque. Wanna make sure they will? Pour a good bit of water in the gas tank and oil fill. It'll fucking sputter alright.

GM has fucked themselves so hard across the board, it's baffling.

>>advertising a feature of your car is that it can monitor the driver in an age when people are wary about all-encompassing surveilance/data mining
>>making the spokefaggot for all your commercials a balding, weasel-faced man with a receding hairline right as public sentiment turns against Millenial bitchboys
>>the only manufacturer whose ads consist of mostly slagging other brands instead of trying to sell you theirs
>>REAL PEOPLE N O T A C T O R S

I get upset at the Corvette memeing because at least that's a GM product that people would aspire to own... who gives a shit about the rest of their bland, CARCORP INC. products?

>gm's marketing department begging people to believe their ads
Rotflmao, so fucking desperate

Someone go to closed car dealership and try this

As an insurance man, it depends on if you have comprehensive coverage and how your insurance company handles catastrophes

>This is why you don't buy american

That's a 2004–2008 model F150.