>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Voting Page:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/expansions-adventures/mean-streets-of-gadgetzan/

previously seen at this locality:

>no new cards
>no new nothing
>game still sucks

Reminded that Reno Menergerie Lock will be viable in the upcoming expansion.

Trust me guys, Brode comes to my Burger King all the time and tells me about how good it will be while he tries to custom order "milkshake fries."

play hearthstone! :D

xth for Team 5 having so much design space to be explored but still be doing classic cards rehashes

>Refusing to hype your own expansion because people didn't click a button

>try to play a control deck
>Get passed around like the prison bitch by aggro decks

How can people play this? It doesnt matter if you get 7 war axes or ressurect 12 blademasters, they'll still fuck you in the butthole.

If you're posting OC post LEWD OC

Seems very easy to do in zoo with all the shitty tokens. Same thing is true in Druid. Do not like.

Stop that. You have Noz, be happy with those memes already.

Also, friendly reminder to all OCfags out there:
IT'S SPOILER SEASON, TALK ABOUT THE CARDS INSTEAD OF YOUR MUCH MORE FUN THING THAT JUST WON'T HAPPEN.

Well, Blizz might steal it, but not for awhile at least.

>Picture of Team 5's PR manager

I just noticed this guy has 2 (two) health. Not to mention it costs 4 mana. Holy shit this card is bad.

TWO

>IT'S SPOILER SEASON, TALK ABOUT THE CARDS INSTEAD OF YOUR MUCH MORE FUN THING THAT JUST WON'T HAPPEN

Is it spoiler season? Oh yeah, I forgot, sorry, since they refuse to reveal cards if people don't join their stupid stunt I didn't realized it

Oh yeah, you're right, looking at here they spoiled cards... oh wait, its a bunch of nothing

He has 2 health, sure, but if you play him into Warleader, he has one more. That doesn't sound like much, but there is a huge difference between 2 and 3 health. I suppose you could also play him into the one that gives murlocs +2 health. That's normally a tricky one to play.

t. Someone who has been playing different forms of Murlock since Vanilla.

Reminder that this general is degenerate as fuck, full of furries and retards from reddit.

and /svg/ is full of pedophiles and retards from /a/

>pedophiles
you have to go back

Well, user, how do you feel about the Kabal's Reno theme? Do you think Renolock will be any good? Reno Mage? Reno Priest, lol? How busted do you think Inkmaster is? How fun do you think Kazakus is? How many boardwipes do you want Warlock to have?

Nothing wrong with furry feet, but that hog is too far. Also, goblin girls are the best.

As an user said in the last thread this was posted
>taking /hsg/ seriously

I only play two decks in HS right now, Reno Mage and Reno Priest

Kazakus will be fun, Inkmaster... eeeh, don't see it being that good

Probably just one dude

HELP

I send you my energy fellow user

B E L I E V E

What deck are you playing user

You don't think Inkmaster will be that good? Why's that? Because to me, she seems immensely powerful. Mage obviously has the strongest spells out of all the classes, and a free one is quite impactful. I think most of the time she'll give a free flamestrike or blizzard, pyroblast will very rarely happen outside of "Created By."

But there's another thing to bear in mind and that is Kazakus. Kazakus will be easy to play on the curve, so you will likely keep him in mulligans unless you deck and can hold onto the spell if you draw into Ink earlier. If you have Ink and Kazakus in the same hand, you'll probably go all in for the 10 mana spell, which on seven will be FREE.

I don't know, she seems really strong to me, even if she just gets a flamestrike in.

go my son
i believe

>Inner Fire deck
>That'll never work

Look at me now!

I lost

She won't be a "free spell", she will be a free 5/5

There are no 8 or 9 costing spells, only 10s and thats pyro and kazakhus one

So most of the time you will be casting something equal or less than 7 mana, and in those events she will be a free 5/5

And looking at Kazakhus, his strongest appeal is as a board clear, meaning that the 5/5 body is irrelevant, and if you choose Kazakus other modes like drawing cards or thoughstealing you're already winning

Reno mage is already a pretty tight deck, she may see play in it, but the deck won't be stronger for it

If i embrace the cancer that is midrange shaman, can I make it to legend this season?

I'm rank 14 2 stars.

if you're good sure

WE FUCKING DID IT REDDIT
First and last time doing this. Shit is too anxiety inducing

>midrange shaman

you stop caring about it the second time

>midrange shaman

You know, when I got legend with Huntertaker, I told no one.

>shaman
congratz tho, you finally became hearthstone: heroes of warcraft tm by blizzard

Now get 12 wins in heroic brawl

Post favorite cards from Shit Streets of Gadget.

Kys.

>When he gets double tunnel trogg off of 2 maelstrom portals.

Think of it this way.

On turn 10 you can play Inkmaster, Pyroblast, and then a three mana spell of your choice.

Tournament medic is a better card to use. If you double divine spirit and inner fire it gets 32 which is more than lethal.

Why aren't you playing priest in Wild?

All of my favorite decks will be weak to this guy, but I can't help liking him.

too bad it's terrible

That doesn't seem very strong, specially since pyro isn't very well suited in a reno deck

my brain does not allow me to play good decks

You'll be bitching about it soon enough when control decks use it to destroy that one minion you were saving for its battlecry.

>2 mana destroy your win condition

I don't think it's terrible. It seems a it's meant to be a Priest card. Play on 8 and entomb the Tirion out of Uther's very hand.

Too busy playing Warlock and Pally instead.

Eh... it could probably see play in a control style priest deck if you want to entomb a powerful minion from your opponent. Specially when Elise rotates, so warrior has to use more leggies. Also, this can be a tech against combo decks...

It's essentially "Battlecry: Deal ten damage" in that scenario. Plus it's a good way to curve into your 10 mana spell that you get from Kazakus, which will be substantial.

Would a 10 mana removal that removes all minions (no deathrattles no anything) be overpowered? Which class would get it?

>2 mana get shit on by highmane/tirion/ragnaros/any random 4 drop turn 2

It'll be good in Warlock. It wouldn't be overpowered since you can't do shit on your turn, but it would be strong in Wild, especially against the Nzoth

Post happy boardstates, even if they aren't your own.

Imbecile. Don't play it turn 2. That's not hard. Did you play Arcane Golem turn 3? Save it for the combo.

You also have to realize, a lot of people don't mulligan those cards. They mulligan for early game and spells.

Also, like I said, it doesn't have to be played on curve. Just like Loatheb wasn't necessary always played on curve, you played him when you needed to prevent a spell the most.

>mfw

>It's shit because you HAVE to play it on curve
Want to know how I know you play Shaman?

>I-It wins the control matchup

this has been said about every shit card, the only one of which turned out to be good was Elise because she's a decent body against aggro/midrange, and monkey is also a taunt should you get lucky enough to draw it

Does Bran cost double health? Someone check to see if it has such a glitch on release.

are you guys playing the same ladder I am?
90% of decks are curve decks that only benefit from getting a free minion

It's happening

We inner fire meta now, gird yourselves up

I didn't say "control match up" I said in a control deck.

If you play against zoo you can play it with a SW:P, kill their Imp Gang Boss, or their Darkshire, or more substantially their Peddler or their Argus, for example.

I also wonder this. Someone with Cho'gall could test it out. I don't know and don't have one.

That's not what's happening to me in Wild right now. I've ran into a hell of a lot of greedy N'zoth decks.

user, stop playing Casual. It's no different than Ranked and you aren't working towards your Golden. That being said, congratulations. It's a very basic combo, but it is always fun when it works.

I'm saying it's a good tech card. Period. It will probably see play in a tournament. I'm not saying it will be a staple in every deck.

>implying coin will be played in miracle rogue
You ppl are stupid

>First and last time doing this.
I know your pain user, I did it once as well with Mech-Shaman back then. Never again.

Good job! You can now rest at peace.

>It's essentially "Battlecry: Deal ten damage" in that scenario

Sure, but reno decks don't run pyroblast

But you're looking only at the best case scenario, there will be a lot of moments where she will just be a 5/5 cast frostbolt + ping

There are lot of moments in Reno decks where you reach the turn 7 and you don't have good spells in your hand, specially flamestrike, so its not gonna be all that rare for you to play her and not follow up with something good

This is NOT okay.

>Secret shitter spam emotes from T1
>Gets Cairne from my Deathlord (why was he even running cairne)
>I play Barnes and he pulls Sylvannas from my deck
>Opponents floods the board but my Sylvannas steals his Cairne with 20%
>He plays MC on T6 and BMs starts again
>I clean his board easily and start going face
>BM stops and he concedes

Truly a happy game

>tfw they think it's finally safe to play a big minion

I've got to ask, with a name like that, how much do you like yuri?

I have one, I'll get on it.

Results are in pic, the answer is no.

I don't care for it, my real name is Yuri, just like Yuri Gagarin

Ah nu cheeki breeki iv damke!

>get past rank 15
>game is suddenly fun
nice game blizzardo

also
>road signs captcha
>huge "BURGERPOINT" sign
>pick nothing and proceed
>you have to pick all matching squares!
>click on burgerpoint
>well done, human

I think you mean like Yuri from Red Alert

Interesting. Thanks for the research, buddy. Well, I suppose Murlocs and Brann don't really have much synergy to begin with, so no loss or gain there, really.

Captchas insane.

>3 mana stats
>most expensive good murloc you can summon with it is Warleard
>3 mana so effectively you pay 3 health and 1 mana to summon him

On top of that it's needed to be done during the same turn. Pretty bad. Although for 7 health you can summon 2 of those and 1 Warleader on turn 4, which is good. Just that it's a 3 card combo.

So, i have this feeling legendaries will be much more important this expansion than in any previous other.

Out of the revealed, i think the mage one, the priest one, the kabal one, and the paladin one will all have a lot of uses.

Wait, are you for real?
Team Retard didn't reveal the Void Lord card because people didn't click their idiotic link?

I... no, why am I even surprised. Only someone as retarded as them could actually think that not hyping your game is a good idea if people don't show interest in your site. Sure, that will certainly get more people to go and vote.
For fucks sake, this is /b/ tier of retarded.

How do you filter /svg/ from the catalog? the filters don't seem to work.

only if you're playing reno shit. they defintely don't seem important or deck defining.

I think they're 'punishing' us

I mean they're revealing anyways so who cares right?... though I wanted to see it earlier

Team 5 did a stupid PR stunt that backfired!?

In other news, water is still wet

Sure, sounds like Team Retard.
>hey Ben, those people aren't hyped for our game
>okay boys, this is how're gonna punish them for it. Now listen, we will stop revealing cards and kill the hype. I'm a fucking genius. Now who ordered the pizza?

>We dont know, but they already nerfed the card that was going to be released by -1/-2 because we failed to create enough artificial hype.

>pedobait is /hsg/s favorite reveal
Can't make this shit up.

>>pedobait
?????????????????

Goblins are just shortstack little cuties, not lollies, user. They're as old as you want them, and a bit taller than an onahole.

Which HS or Warcraft character do you fap to?

tyrandes butt