/utg/ - Undertale General

A song of roaring dreams edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.e621.net/data/fa/1e/fa1e1f5850e94cf277a29f08fb2f0a4f.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fish!

Threadly reminder that I'm still looking for more people with rare or extensive Undyne image collections, preferably including images gathered from twitter from the earlier half of the year.
If you'd prefer not to share publicly let me know and we can try to work something out.
And thanks to the user who colored this picture!

evil lizard

static1.e621.net/data/fa/1e/fa1e1f5850e94cf277a29f08fb2f0a4f.jpg

Spicy birds

This goat, i love

goat tiddies are life.

N E V E R E V E R

And I love these two

They're the coolest.

now thats the kind of image ive been waiting for

Hello /utg/! How are you today?

So, I've never been interested in Dreemur Reborn. Who is this Cheerie, and why do I want her lips on my weiner?

hell yes

There's still a chance!
Also, remember to :orig!

she has a beak, your mission is futile

>ywn cuddle with momgoat and her huge rack

I like to think she dresses lightly when at home with her massive goat tits practically spilling out. No need for modesty behind closed doors after all

do you think you are a good poster

I feel pretty good.
I finally managed to finish proofreading the chapters I had already written for my fanfic, so I hope I can start getting back into the groove of things and write new ones soon.

No more lewd please. I'm on no fap and I can't it feels bad being left out.

I have no fucking idea. If I would to conform to what other characterfags would like me to conform I would not get the best moments I had here.

what?? why would you ever be on no fap? there's no good reason to do something like that to yourself!

>you will never have an orgy with Alphys, Undyne, Catty and Bratty

>no fap
Just fap.
Movember and Nofapember are stupid things.

That's what I would like to believe.

i wouldnt mind toriel posting if it wasnt the same 10 images from furaffinity that has absolutely no resemblance to the character in undertale

No
I'm pretty bad but I think some people like me, but I also know that some people fucking hate me

>No more lewd please.

That's gay though

LEWD PLEASE

Oh, that's great! What's your fic about?

I try to be.
I usually try not to shit on others opinions and this is coming from an gotefam fag

I am bland white noise

that sounds like a hard habit to break out of though, especially for how long she's been doing it. I bet she'd walk around half-naked for a few months after leaving the underground before remembering how to dress decently again

i wonder if one day underground she just said 'fuck it' and stopped bothering with clothes altogether. It'd be pretty liberating

One quick gaster before I go to work. See ya.

no thats worse

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Later, user, try not to die!

doing okay user, how about you?

Yeah for real, not like there's that many others down there anyway at least in the ruins. I just like to imagine half her ass showing under her robe and her giant milky tits practically spilling out from the open sides.

more pics

I can't possibly explain in a way that you people won't make fun of me.

nice

are you trying to avoid fapping to cause more lucid/vivid dreams because that doesnt work

I love this one
Did you fall for the /pol/ meme?

did you whack your weenie too hard and injure yourself?

We're already making fun of you, might as well go ahead and spit it out

It does make it more likely that you'll have nocturnal emissions, though.

sans' battle is stupid easy and is easier than undying. i wish toby kept it like it was supposed to be

I like the cute ones.

Have a horny teen goat barging into your room

I sometimes wish Asriel battle was not skippable- maybe then I would respect him.

But I love it when you fap user!

I am pretty good right now, I decided to spend some time here on my birthday today.

You're the user writing the Jojofic, right? I'm happy to see you're still working on it, I thought you dropped off over the months.

needs more thick bulge to be honest, that's the sign of a healthy gote

>5 best boss battles from a fun point of view imo
Undying
Asgore
Sans
Mettaton
Muffet

Happy birthday!

kinda like this?

She definitely has an absolutely stupid amount of free time while living in the ruins. How much of that time do you think she spends finding new and better ways of pleasing herself? She could've invented so many kinds of lewd magic over the years

omedetou, user

happy birthday user!

religion

oh, happy birthday man.

happy birthday user

It's a post-pacifist fanfic in the style of JJBA taking place on the surface after Undertale's events.
The story is about Papyrus and his friends investigating the secrets of W.D. Gaster's past and mysterious Fragments that grant supernatural powers to people while fighting off attacks from a mysterious organisation.
I've been planning it since March, so it's quite embarrassing that I couldn't release anything, but hopefully I should be able to start uploading soon.

I'm glad you're still willing to see it.
This wasn't the only reason, but because it also takes place in the Gasterblaster AU, I was scared people wouldn't accept it.

What would you do if you found a genie lamp and were granted 3 wishes? The only rule is you can't give yourself more wishes in any way from a previous wish.

I'd fuck the genie

Wish for omnipotence

Exactly like that, actually. Kinda fun to think that she gets a thrill walking around the ruins like that, too. To the point she's sopping wet by the time she gets back, knowing all those poor innocent monsters were staring down her massive ass n tiddies the entire time. More pics like that, I love me some lewd tori

why would you give up fapping over something like chocolate or soda

Figured as much
chrstcuck

Happy birthday!

i'm in a similar spot but it more has to do with a dumb meme disorder of mine

Thank you very much! I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Oh, that's interesting. I wish you the best of luck with your story, I'm sure it will turn out great.

I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of the GB stuff, but hey, so long as you can nail the style, I'm still on board.
I've probably said this waaay back in March as well, but I wouldn't worry about not having released anything, at least you'll have a complete set of chapters to release at a steady pace. That way there's less of a chance of something going wrong and you having to drop it, something which I'm sadly more familiar with.
Any ETA yet, or you'd rather not specify?

How is it undertale related

>making the world a high-tech utopia for everyone
>having all lost media and art found and open sourced
>getting a sexually attractive body

wish for the ability to control time at will including traveling into the past and keeping the same body I would have had at that point of time while retaining the memories of whenever I went back

the ability to make things I imagine physical and able to be interacted with

a bag that I can pull any small object I wish out of (said object being anywhere from a few inch to about two feet in length) also making sure to specify that only I can use it

I don't get it

I wish undertale was never made

more

I hope nobody is sick or depressed today. I want everyone to be happy and loved! I love you guys and hope everyone is in good health!

You can do it!

Is it Robin Williams Genie wishes, or "Bite you in the ass and pour Hydrofluoric acid and salt into the wounds" DUngeons and Dragons like wishes?

Thank you, user!

I'll try to start uploading before the end of November.

Also, sorry if this is a noob question, but because it's in the style of JJBA and not an actual crossover, and I'm uploading it on AO3, do I tag it as the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fandom as well, or do I only tag it as Undertale?

can the genie erase and implant memories
no point in wishing for a loving family if we all still remember the past

>goatfags spam lewds and the whole thread shits its self to call them terrible
>momfags do the same thing including posting sexual stuff involving children and no one cares i
Hmm I wonder who was bitching about the Asrielfags...

Chara burpfic?

people already wore themselves out over the asrielfags
people can post anything now and no one will complain

I'm so happy I'm not under such oath and I can do it even right now

I'd probably tag it. Mostly because that way you don't have to explain the basic concepts and people will have a fairly good baseline on what to expect

First I would let everyone here get to meet their favorite character face to face.

Second I would wish to be good at drawing and animation.

Third I would wish to spend a week longer with my recently deceased brother

then when she gets back to her place she just goes at it for hours. Most monsters in the ruins can hear her screaming out in ecstasy but they put up with it because technically shes still the queen

im totally down with exhibitionist tori jfc.

>tfw can't nofap because libido too high and no self-discipline

Bitching about a certain characterfag? Check
Piting other characterfags against each other? Check

Wonder who is behind this post

>being surprised that momfags are shit
>when Sorielfag is the most active momfag
kek

Goat

Children