smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitegame.com/smite-tactics-announcement/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8 (embed) (embed)

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amU98w8weCk
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/b/bb/Sol_Special_2b.ogg
twitter.com/HiRezAjax/status/800447592123408384
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Japanese pantheon only has 4 gods
>haven't added a Hindu god since 2015

>"I know, let's add a new pantheon!"

classic HiRez

>Izanami

I forgot she existed because she so shit

but still
>no japanese guardian

No Greek Warrior, still, somehow

I want a Mesopotamian pantheon

>No HL2E3

God what the hell is Soar doing they're much better than this

Can't handle meme picks like Sylvanus

Sylvanus isn't a meme pick

filtered

>tfw we will never get the shit-eating goddess of filth, sin, and cheaters that we deserve

Why does he have a bagpipe on his head

>get bm'd for picking Izanmi carry in diamond
>get quadra, highest player damage, 18/2
>spreading malice crits and qin's procs across multiple people at once in team fights, get bloodforge passive and box the shit out of people
>land clutch ults
Keep saying she's bad. I'll enjoy the buffs.

This Soar v Eager game just shows how shit the meta is in smite.

Big AOE beats accuracy which makes no sense.

and I'm really good with Chaac but that doesn't mean shit in the long run.

She's good, and you will never be able to convince me otherwise.

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

youtube.com/watch?v=amU98w8weCk

>servers crash
>cant consume potions anymore
>teammate goes 0-9 then leaves
>nothing but fp from chests

I can't. Not playing Smite again until the next patch and more odessy quests appear.

>tfw no zapman bf

We need more double worshipper events. I want every Spanish speaking player to have at the minimum a Rank X Neith and Loki.

>Play smite
>Get matched with retards
>Lose

It's moba 101 dude.

They can't release hindu gods without having actual real life hindus throw a hissyfit.
Better to release gods from a pantheon that people does not worship anymore.

Oh so you like one of those "Chang'e is GOOD! GOOD" guys?

Izanami is good. Chang'e is not.

I want them to add Native American Gods, could be spicy.

No it's because there's barely anything to work off of for the Hindu cast and not make it bland.

Shit, they already had to pick up the brother of a not actually a god and bakasura, which was just some random monster that got his shit kicked in as a side story

GIVE SOAR YOUR ENERGY TO DEFEAT OUR ENEMIES

Fuck off faggot

Let's go Zap!

>rooting for team eager to tilt

But I thought the Hindu pantheon was full of like wacky blue people with a bunch of arms and like elephants and shit

Izanami has much better counterparts and hunters.

Yeah shit like Ganesha and Vishnu

But some american indians threw a bitchfit over kali being naked, so hirez might just have said fuck it and went to work on other stuff

>But some american indians threw a bitchfit over kali being naked
That happened over 3 years ago. There have been new hindu gods since then. And that was from one very small group of hindus too.

I always act like a retard in ranked conquest. It pisses everyone off and actually makes them plug their mic in. Whilst I get to laugh hysterically

Been about 4 months since I last played this game; left just before Erlang Shen, I think. Coming back and there's a couple things I thought I'd ask.

What's the consensus on the new gods? Who are the best/meme picks right now? I used to play mid so who's strong there these days?

New God's have all been pretty good. Erlang, Terra, and Jing Wei more noticeably some of the top bans / picks.
Meme picks are just any God in a role where they're not normally used or just lesser used / deemed worthless God's like Ah Puch.
Janus, Raijin, Ra, and Scylla are looking like the best middle laner / mages right now.

>Ra deemed useless in meta
>now top pick / ban
>sylvanus severely undervalued in meta
>eager now making him meta again
Hel is just a matter of time.

Eager are a bunch of niggers

MY NAME IS SYLAVNUS
I'M JUST A TREE
BUT PROS DECIDED
TO MAKE ME OP

>tfw no Last Commando skin

Zapman please gank my lane

Anti-heal user.

die

How the fuck do you build Camazotz?

His passive and his abilities lead me to believe you're supposed to build him for attack speed and crits but everyone tells me to go for cooldown reduction and ability damage.

>still no ganesha
feels bad

>it's a "enemy team is a 5 stack and every one of them is a diamond with 100's of wins" game
>it's an enemy team early invasion game
>It's a you and your rag tag band of 5 solo queues completely wipe the fucking floor with the 5 stack
God that was one of the best games I've played in ages. Diamonds don't mean shit if you're not communicating and ganking properly

You don't build attack speed and crits because he only has a slow to latch onto targets. He has no hard CC and little to no mobility outside of his ult, which you usually use to chase / confirm kills with or just deal a shit ton of damage. He has extremely high scaling his abilities, 130% on his 2 and high heal scaling on his 3. As such, you go pure power and penetration, because he relies on his ability to out sustain others and damage them significantly from a distance, and when he gets up close for autos, they're still going to hurt a lot.

Has the Chilling Grasp Ah Puch card art or model been datamined yet? Also, is OP's image supposed to be a new pantheon?

No, yes.

How to build Thor? I havent played as him in roughly 11 months

Three attack speed, two crit, one Qins.

Pros of Izanami:
+Dominates in lane clear
+Extremely effective at boxing, and can still box without her one if you learn to fight at Max distance
+Great scaling on Ult / 2
+ Amazing push and tower killing potential (her 1 is essentially a free crusher)
+Amazing team fight potential thanks to procing Qin's / Malice on multiple people in one swing, even if you just land on the forward string you'll do great damage later game hitting it on multiple people
+Good ganking potential thanks to stealth, her instant clear only compliments this with rotations
+Great juking potential thanks to stealth when running away

Cons:
-Very high skill cap, her autos are the most hardest to land of all hunters and require you to good at landing them in general, its because of this high skill cap that I suspect players deem she's bad when she's really not.
-Her dash takes so long to come up, very suspectable to CC on start up and it will make her prone to dying
-Her Ult is a skill shot and whether or not it lands significantly turns the tide of a boxing engagement or team fight
-Her boxing without her one is just difficult and takes a very long time to get used to

She's good. Maybe not S tier but she's good. Stop saying she's bad. Please and thanks.

Cooldowns, power and protection. Something along these lines outta work fine; warrior tabi -> hydra's lament -> breastplate of valor -> void shield -> runic shield -> titan's bane.

>her autos are the most hardest to land of all hunters and require you to good at landing them in general
wrong, her autos are really easy to land, the thing is that once you send an auto you have to commit to it because you get the movement speed penalty for autos during the way out and way in of your shuriken effectively getting slowed for the full duration of the shuriken travel

I build Heartward/Sov sometimes just for the HP/MP5 and not the protections.

I did this and was called a scrub.

Reading the lore really gets the noggin a-joggin
>Ao Kuang is the villain of the Chinese pantheon who got cucked a couple of times
>Jing Wei has an autistic rivalry with the ocean

Read Norse

She has great scaling but that's only off two skills. Other gods have much better scaling then her because she only has TWO moves that scale comparable to Artemis and Cupid's basically 2 (and for Cupdi back to 3 because of how good stun is) and Rama's 1.

Izanami has 220% scaling
Ullr 250 (only with 3 skills)
Hou Yi 290% (excluding 3)
Chiron 270% (no dash)
Medusa 260% (no 3)
Neith doesn't need to be mentioned.

>Extremely effective at boxing, and can still box without her one if you learn to fight at Max distance
See

Stealth is not a good escape and she has no hard lockdown, if the enemy is any good they'll ward jungle so she can't pop into jungle and stealth. Even then's there are multiple ways to avoid her ganks to keep her in check. Even then her offense is avoidable if you notice that she's only got a slow to land the silence and that youcan zone her easily because of She's usable but there are so many better alternatives early mid or late.

>Nem is literally raped by a goose Zeus

>Isis rode a golden/mud penis

GIVE'ER THAT ZEUS JUUUUSE!

>Isis told her son to masturbate all over his evil uncle's veggies

I have.

>Play an amazing Sylvanus in Arena.
>Give him a try in Clash to see if I can go beyond teamfight simulator
>Get utterly wrecked, the fact my random pubber team was against a five man clan stack with discord possibly adding to the terrible job I did.

Am I supposed to just heal, bodyblock and pull enemies? Am I missing something important here? I do great in the roiling chaos of Arena, but when I lane and shit I seem to get fucked like Nemesis by Zeus. I build for maximum team assistance, but still end up being a weak link or something.

sauce

Guan Yu user here. Won a myths and legends cosplay contest with the wife as Bastet and Anhur. If pictures are wanted I'll see about posting some. Even if they are just plain, non-lewd stuff. Also, wanted to ask a slightly non-Smite related question. Had a shady guy offer my wife a free Nonon costume from Kill la Kill, but it would be fitted and made at his "studio" Not a nude outfit, but the band one from early anime. Wife refused, anyway we have had this guy following us since Friday. We talked to security, but they can not do jack shit without probably cause, so should I just beat the shit out of him for trying to unsuccessfully cuck me?

If you meet him outside the con just confront him, don't resort to violence man, it'll only cause more problems.But yeah if I was you I'd beat the shit out of the guy.
I didn't believe you at first but damn, you really did find a waifu cause of Smite. Props man!

>>Jing Wei has an autistic rivalry with the ocean

So what's the celtic easter egg?

Post your favorite unused line.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/b/bb/Sol_Special_2b.ogg

Was it at KrackenCon? I have a friend who went there.

Also pics would be great.

If you had to choose between Ah Puch or Camazotz who would you unlock?

Ah puch. He's good in non-conq modes, whereas camazotz is only particularly useful in conquest.

Sobek is a hell of a god, lunge snaps and don't fears nothing.

Yeah, not a violent guy, but the dude outright propositioned my wife. Know a lot of good people in the cosplay industry, and even more fans and convention heads, but even if you were my best friend I'm not going to just let you try to buy my wife off like some sort of prostitute, with the offer of a costume. I'll stick to being cold, curt and letting him know to back off. Bad goes to worse, I get the police involved.

Nah, never heard of that con, although it has a fun name. Found out the waifu has been on Veeky Forums for nearly as long as I have, although on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums so between that and the people on here asking for pictures we have decided to post a few that we both agree are alright to show. Common courtesy and a bit of respect for her fans.

>Veeky Forums
She has good taste.

She converted her parents attic into a massive, Three Kingdoms themed battlefield for miniatures. Well I say themed, but the table she built is reversible thanks to hinging, and becomes a pretty great generic board for anything from pen and paper to strategy, to drunken sex. Which if any of you plan to do that, please learn from me and make sure the table is clear before using it to fuck. Otherwise you end up with a Battletech pewter mini nearly stuck up your ass, and an awkward drinking story. I'm destined to fuck up a love and relationship this amazing.

whats your full build for izanami?

Bump before bed. Night, hope your Smite games and smite discussion goes well.

>win every MOTD
>get khepri
>lose
Honestly he's kinda poo without his ult, in normal cockquest it's pretty useful as is his stun but other than that there's no reason to pick him over Kumbha, Xing or Athena

Is Celtic pantheon 100% confirmed then?

>tfw still no Japanese Guardian
>tfw still no Ganesha or Garuda

Hoping for a new Hindu god early this year since we haven't had one since Ravana. But I guess it was a pretty damn long gap between Ah Puch and Camazotz so the Hindu pantheon is pretty well due

Remember when Hi-rez released a god whose leap kept them in the air for several seconds and couldn't even go over walls right after they had released a god whose entire gimmick was yanking people out of the air

Don't forget that his 1 had to be channeled before it could be shot, and that he was immune to damage during his leap but not immunte to stuns, and that the damage immunity was a bug that was promptly fixed, turning him into 100% worthless, the god

Yes.

twitter.com/HiRezAjax/status/800447592123408384

And we'll probably get one hindu next year so hirez can say 'look they are still in there'. But most of the gods early next year will obviously be celtic. Just like how most at the start of this year were jap. Expect a celtic skin event to go with it too just like the japanese skin event.

Don't worry about japs taking a back seat, it's a popular panth and will get many new gods. It's mayans and hindus who will get fucked the most.

Should you replace Dynasty Plate Helm late game on the typical Poly + Soul Reaver Ao Kuang? If so, with what?

Does anyone use the Lore Lady announcer pack? Is it good?

It is good if you like her voice. That's all that matters. "Congratulations, you have SLAIN A GOD !!"

I didn't like it. Used it for about 10 games and then switched back to the F. one. D! E! D! DEAD!

If Hel (and Chang'e I guess) ever wants to be relevant again they needs a rekit full stop.

Burst heals are cancerous and the two gods that have them are utter shit gods left that way because of said heals being such a toxic factor. Burst heals must have a cost to them like that makes it a risk with the benefit of instant sustain.

-interruptible cast time
-heal not affecting yourself
-channel
-self harm
-slow like Thanatos' silence etc.

>tfw you leave the clan

Dat's trips, gimme yo money!

>get the lost communication message
>tell my team I'll be right back
>exit game
>try to log back in
>game is down

I hope my team can win the 3v5.

With them all dead, it's now time for the stuff after the stuff.

Might have to stop using my Nox VP to give that one a chance.

5:30 AM blows. Still, we had good times and bad, Guan Yu user promised to deliver it looks like, successful thread.

>mfw I soloed well farmed Skadi as Chronos in late game.
Damn, this duel was tough, gladly that Chronos has great ult and insane ADC buff on his W

Well I mean Chronos is one of the best late game gods in the game
What would the top 3 be anyway?
Kali
Chronos
Rama?

Freya, the most brain dead easy mode god in the game.